Nexus Holidays

Nexus Holidays

Brand Manager for Nexus Holidays? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (40) · No (21)
  • Ease of Booking

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

8 day Nexus tour of China

We did Nexus 8 day highlight tour of China, flights with Qantas. Accommodation was great with full breakfast each day. Photos of hotels attached. Our tour guides George, Jane and Julie were amazing, very knowledgeable and helpful. I hope they continue to do this tour post pandemic as it was well worth the money. China has so much to offer as a holiday destination, a blend of culture and ingenuity. Wonderful ❤️

• +1Thumbnail

Awaiting forever to be refunded

We signed up and paid R5000 deposit but then reconsidered and requested cancellation within 24 hours. Still waiting on our refund. According to [Name Removed], their Auditors have a backlog so no indication can be given as to when a refund can take place....almost a year later and still waiting

Gill
GillIllawarra, NSW

Very disappointing

Unhappy aussie
Unhappy aussieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ripped off big time

Booked china holiday to travel in may 2020 ..yes pandamic hit but instead of refund nexus transferred us to china holiday in april 2021. Multiple unanswered emails later trying to get refund of our money for 12months i receive an email day before travel date to say nexus has gone into liquidation.. my money gone with it ..will never trust any china holiday platform again ..

Ease of Booking

Find out how Nexus Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Left in the dark after full payment.

Final Payment was on 23/12/2019 for travel to Japan in April 2020.
The trip was postponed until March 23rd 2021.
There are calls that are not getting through to their phone numbers and e-mail responses say we are valued customers and thank us for our patience and understanding. You would think they could keep in touch and curb our anxiety .Are they still in business?

DAPowell
DAPowellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Still waiting for a reply after 12 months!

We booked and paid for a trip to Vietnam in 2019 for a tour in May 2020 for both us and my sister and brother-in-law. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic it was cancelled. We have been emailing Sally at Nexus regularly for the past 12 months and have had no response. We are wanting a refund for the payment of $9,000 which we have paid in good faith for all of us. We even paid another $74 extra to cover insurance for the May 2020 trip. We are pensioners and this is a great deal of money to be “out of pocket” for us. Where is our money? Maybe the ACCC is an option for us? We are very disappointed with their so-called customer service!

Has anyone managed to get an answer or reply?!?

Has anyone actually managed to get a reply? I have been trying to contact them for month. They can’t blame covid for not answering emails as they can do this from home. Worst company ever for not keeping in contact. It was bad enough they didn’t confirm my trip cancelation until the week before but I cannot get anyone to answer me at all.

Miss cm
Miss cm

Absolute crap company. Don’t book with them

Canadian Rockies & Alaska Cruise

Have been trying to secure a refund with this company since Covid began. They finally answered my email with misinformation and bad English. We sill never deal with this company again.

twip
twip

NEXUS HOLIDAYS

This company has been nothing but trouble. They do not honour their website information nor do they honour what they tell you in emails. Pre covid they would not even talk to you personally nor answer any questions except in email form - even general ones. They refused to give me the names of the people -managers and supervisors who refused to talk to me ( I only wanted to ask general questions but the lady who answered the phone could not even answer the most basic question) and then said to direct all complaints to those supervisors. They were also hacked and did not notify anyone. Avoid this company at all costs as you will lose out money as well as just difficult to deal with.

Nexus are THIEVES
Nexus are THIEVES

Thieves. WORST TRAVEL COMPANY EVER.

Ease of Booking

Booked china 10 day trip

Booked with WEBJET for our trip for 20 april 2020. by january they were emailing us saying that we needed to deal with nexus their travelling partners for information about covid19 so they dumped us and passed the buck to a useless agent like nexus who said that if our trip is cancelled from Covid-19 that they would refund us.as of today we have had no further contact from them at all .both these travel agents are absolutely useless for your own sake stay away it will cause you a great deal of stress pain and mostly a large whole in your pocket like all of us on these reviews.

Tania
TaniaSydney, NSW

Don't deal with nexus holidays

We also booked to go to China in May 2020. Paid a deposit through Webjet of $1078, due to Covid-19 the tour was cancelled. Webjet didn't wanted to deal with it and palmed it off the Nexus Holidays. We were told by Nexus Holidays we will only get a partial refund and have a non-refund amount of $400. The partial refund will take 12 weeks, not even sure we would receive this amount. A loss of 37% is a substantial amount for us as we are pensioners. We will not deal with webjet or nexus holidays again.

G B.
G B.Perth, WA

NEXUS HOLIDAY where is my REFUND?!

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would like to say how happy I am with Nexus Holidays since they refunded all my holiday expenses. I want to thank Kumi in particular for her dedication and hard work. I would definitley book with Nexus Holidays again once this Covid 19 pandemic is over.

Carol Sunshine Coast
Carol Sunshine CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard company to deal with

We too are booked to go to China May 2020. Nexsus travel told our travel agent we have to wait until end or March for more details about a possible refund but not without a fee of $400 each OR whether we can change destination again not without a fee of $400 each and the. The destination may cost more too!! They too have also said that they will still be touring at this stage in May WTH??? Are they crazy. Honestly bad feedback so far and not feeling very confident. Such a shame there are companies like this who really don’t give a damn about this coronavirus pandaemic and those who are wanting a fair square refund. It’s not like they still don’t have our monies. Not happy at all.

Sticks
Sticksasked

Are Nexus holidays still operating ?

Ireneasked

I am in the same boat from 12 day China Trip + 3 day Yatzee River Cruise April 2020. I had travel insurance with Budget Direct (not through Nexus) but I think the travel insurance might be in cahoots with Nexus, they want proof the trip was cancelled (hello there's a pandemic going on in April 2020). Nexus is not responding to my emails I have sent at least a dozen with no response. All I need is a letter to say the trip was cancelled by the won't do it. I have lost over $6000. I cannot understand how they can get away with this both Nexus and Travel insurance companies. Surely their dodgy actions need to be looked at by authorities.

Bill Boyasked

We are owed a total of &
$5,398.00 and were promised at least a refund of $3,348.00 which has not happened. Nexus took details of our Bank account but no longer respond to questions as to why no refund. I am of the opinion this is a criminal offence under Australia’s Law and why is the Federal Police not taking action? Nexus are pulling the same scam on dozens of Aussies who lost holidays with them,

burke1961
burke1961

Bill boy, can you tell us the name of the person you dealt with at the ACCC?