Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Moore Park

Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Moore Park

Dutchie

DutchieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from their manager Eric at Nick Scali Moore Park.

Excellent customer service from Eric (manager) at their Moore Park location.
Eric went out of his way to assist us and kept his word in every event.
We would most definitely purchase from this store again.
Thank you Eric, keep up the wonderful, professional, friendly service.

Very Prompt

We purchased a lounge and had a problem with one of the chairs. Nick Scali’s service was professional and Frank and Wayne were extremely helpful. Thank you for a great service!

R Horwitz

R HorwitzSydney, NSW

After sales service excellent

I purchased dining room chairs and had a problem with one of them after about six months. A technician came out to fix and replace parts of the chair. He is on time, very pleasant to deal with and was really helpful - going beyond what was asked. Highly recommend using Frank Martello the service technician.

casey

caseySydney, NSW

delivery service

dom michael and chris we're on time very professional made me feel comfortable with having them on my house they assembled everything with great care and placed them we're we wanted them would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationmoore park

Anna

Anna

Frank - service technician

Frank is on time and professional. He is patient and knowledgeable to find the problem then fix the sofa. We are very happy with his service. He is the legend!

Rickey

RickeySydney, NSW

Cam the Sales Consultant is a Star

Upon entering the store we were greeted by Cam. Cam was welcoming, relaxed, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
I can honestly say Cam is the the best sales consultant I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
We only needed a dining table and we purchased it on the day.
I know where we will be going for our new lounge and who we will be asking for.
Cam left us with the most enjoyable shopping experience we have ever experienced.
I can’t recommend Cam highly enough.

Carlos service technician

Carlos is on time efficient fix the problem quickly without a fuss surprising because no one is ever on time which suited me really well Carlos Source customer service was exemplary

Carlos service technician

Very happy with the outcome Carlos knew exactly what to do and repaired it quickly Carlos is very professional friendly and I recommend him for any other services Carlos called me to let me know that he was on his way which is very good to hear these days big thank you Carlos

Stephan B

Stephan BSydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

We went to the Moore Park Nick Scali on Saturday. Cam very professionally welcome us and offer us information in a very relaxed way. She was outstanding in her approach and manner of service. We went back on Saturday to close the sale. On our way out we walk into friends who enter the store and highly recommend the store and recommend to ask Cam for assistance. Well done Cam! You were amazing!

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centre
MeaCoo

MeaCooSydney, NSW

Great customer service

The Nick Scali team have been great
to deal with very helpful and very professional. Sadly the product was not right for me, however the team has been very helpful. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Alex S.Sydney, NSW

Great modern design, very poor quality

• +1
Alex S.

Thank you Hayden. The order numbers are MP50293 and MP50317.

Henry ShinerSydney, NSW

Poor Product Quality

After waiting 12 weeks for our much anticipated Lounge, it arrived and was delivered to the indicated time. That is where the quality ended!!, the leather of the lounge is finish is truly a back yard job. See picture attached, the leather around the recliner control is sagged and not stretched at all, paying nearly $7000 for this is criminal. No answer to phone calls and no await a response to an email!!

Henry Shiner

My order number is MP 63534 and at this time a service person is due to attend on Thursday

SEC

SECSydney, NSW

Great until something goes wrong

Tamara

TamaraSydney, NSW

Serviceman service

The service person Frank Martelli was very professional and efficient when servicing our lounge today, very friendly also. I feel very confident to use this service again in the future as a result. Thank you.

Excellent service, frank martelli

It was easy to navigate and find what you neeed including great service.
There was some difficulty to install them initially but NS has provide excellent services with Frank Martelli

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMoor park

W mcmanus

W mcmanusSydney, NSW

Repair of couch

Frank Martelli repaired our broken couch he was efficient ,cordial and punctual and done an excellent repair job we would highly recommend he services Nick Scali I've been very fast in rectifying this problem for us

Frank Martelli

Frank is excellent. He has done really a good job.I will recommend him to my friends and I will contaxt him next time if I need another service.

slipper1

slipper1

MOORE PARK SUPA CENTRE STORE.....ADRIAN

Jodi

JodiSydney

Carlos Serralhelro Service Technician

Carlos was very polite, and helpful. I bought a lounge from Nick Scali and the day after delivery the headrest on the recliner wasn't working. I had to wait 3 weeks before they could send someone out to fix it. I work Monday to Friday and unfortunately so does Nick Scali's Technicians, so I had to take more time off work (took time off for the delivery) for my new lounge to be fixed. Carlos replaced the motor and made sure I was happy with the functioning of the lounge. He couldn't say enough good things about the lounge, and was proud to work for Nick Scali. Carlos helped me to feel less frustrated and more reassured about my purchase. He is an asset to Nick Scali.

Great follow up service

I was disappointed that we needed to have a cushion replaced because of poor workmanship. However, the follow up service was really good. Barry was excellent. He was on time and thoroughly professional in his manner. I am unsure as to whether I would recommend the products because the quality does not match the price. My rating refers to the follow up service which is definitely 5 stars.