Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Cairns

Trent and KellyFar North Queensland, QLD

Kane's customer service - outstanding

Marika

MarikaFar North Queensland, QLD

Scott was extremely helpful, patient and did a wonderful job

Scott did a great job during the purchase of our new furniture item. He was patient and accomodating as I made a series of calls to family members and discussed options and he also was able to pull records of purchases made by my family in order to assist us purchase the exact item we were after and compare colours and fabrics. He also offered all optional extras but didn’t push them on us and respected our decisions surrounding these extras. The transaction was smooth and flawless and we look forward to the delivery of our item in line with the time stipulated.
Cheers Scott.

Store LocationCairns QLD

Scott was a great help

Everything was easy to navigate within the store and Scott was very patient and knowledgeable. We were very happy with the service.

Great Quality and Excellent Friendly Service

Thank you Belinda for an excellent service!!!
Great store and very friendly service . The furniture are exceptional quality. Highly recommended Belinda if you’re looking for something unique for your home.
Thank u again.
Angel & Amy

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Marnie

MarnieFar North Queensland, QLD

Service and delivery

Went into store a couple of times to choose furniture. Belinda was excellent in assisting me with options and styles. Very friendly And nothing was too hard. Clear with balance if payment and delivery information. Very satisfied with her service.

Store LocationCairns Qld
AR KM

AR KMFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Today we received excellent service from Scott. He was kind, friendly and gave us great information. The store had a fantastic range that was better than other furniture stores in town. Thanks for your time and assistance Scott.

Store LocationCairns QLD
Steve

SteveFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

The layout of the store is fantastic, but I have to mention the exceptional customer service and care provided by Shez at the Cairns store. Highly recommending her to my friends and colleagues

Store LocationCairns North Queensland

Excellent service

Scott listened to us and followed through on what we were looking for. He never pressured us but helped us find a suitable furniture piece that was available straight away

Alison Tait

Alison TaitFar North Queensland, QLD

Great range and professional service

Only went to look. Found the range to be excellent with plenty of great options. After doing a bit of lounging and receiving good, unobtrusive and knowledgeable guidance, decided on our new pieces. Thank you again Scott.

Store LocationCairns, Queenland

Cedric

CedricFar North Queensland, QLD

Delivery Fail

Purchased furniture in early May, advised to make final payment late July for delivery to be effected on Saturday 1st August. Advised that we would receive a phone call the night before delivery for an expected time for delivery. Now Saturday 1/8, no phone call last night, received a text message 7:33am stating that as our goods are due for delivery today that if we had any COVID issues or if we were self isolating to call to make other arrangement.

Now 10:00am and still no phone all re delivery, can only assume that our goods are not onboard. The really big problem is that disposed of our old lounge yesterday, now we have nothing to sit on except our dining chairs.

Store LocationCairns FNQ
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Tonto

TontoFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Great range of furniture. We went in with an open mind and finally found what suits us best.
Took us quite a while to decide, but Shez helped us a lot.

Debbie Campbell

Debbie CampbellFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The Cairns store is very well laid out and easy to see all the products on offer. We were served by Belinda. She is impeccable, extremely knowledgeable of the products and left us feeling confident with our purchase.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Ryan H.

Ryan H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great price, great quality and service

Navigating was made easy and calm with the help of the very friendly and knowledgeable Belinda, she answered all questions we had and made our purchase smooth. Thank you Belinda

Store LocationCairns store
Pen

PenFar North Queensland, QLD

Helpful Staff

Store is well set out, not overcrowded. Scott was very helpful, provided us with all the information to make the right choice for us, he was not pushy at all which I really appreciate. Would recommend Cairns Nick Scali to others.

Store LocationCairns, QLD
Arty

Arty

Wonderful service

Upon entering the store I vaguely described the lounge I viewed online to Scott and he took me straight to it. Scott was very polite and gave me plenty of space to decide which colour and showed other options as well. Upon purchasing I was informed all the way on the process and the information delivered was done in a professional and relaxed manner. The delivery options were clearly delivered as to the options and costs. I look forward to receiving my new lounge.

Tsa

TsaFar North Queensland, QLD

staff

Scott, your salesperson was very helpful without being forceful and allowed us time to feel comfortable with our choice of product. Product won't arrive for another 3 months so unable to comment at this stage

Store LocationCairns Qld
Chelsea

ChelseaFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Once you’ve seen one furniture store you’ve seen them all but what stood out to me was the incredible customer service by Belinda. She was extremely helpful, polite and respectful while giving me time to browse and make my decision. I will definitely be shopping with nick scarli again.

Leighw7

Leighw7Far North Queensland, QLD

fantastic service due to Belinda

We purchased 3 x sofas ottoman and large dining table, The sales person Belinda made our journey and several visits a pleasure, very attentive yet gave us space very professional. Cairns Branch in general sets a standard for high end furnishing the overall customer experience but a big shout out for Belinda

Mrs K

Mrs KPort Douglas

I finally chose one with thanks to the team's patience

I have been searching for a new lounge for almost a year , so I have been into Nick Scali about 6 times and each time the person I spoke to has been helpful but not pushy. No one has ever made me feel like I was crazy for not deciding quickly. I actually went through many stores in Brisbane to compare and ended up back at Cairns Nick Scali for the range. Belinda was helpful and patient on the day I finally chose and offered me many options without judgement or overlaying her personal opinions heavily. The process of ordering was seamless, even down to paying the deposit while sitting on a comfy lounge :)
I am now just crossing my fingers for delivery sooner rather than later and hopefully before Christmas.

Deborah

DeborahFar North Queensland, QLD

Stylish furniture that is well displayed, helpful and knowledgeable salespeople.