Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Robina

Nick Scali Furniture QLD, Robina

kvl14figjam

kvl14figjamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sonja was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful in choosing our lounge. She gave us options and was a good sounding board for queries and options. I would recommend Sonja to anyone

Margie

MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love the way the sales person helped me with everything I needed to know. Thank you to Ross from Robina amazing.

I was not looking but found an amazing couch. I had to buy it. I have to wait 10 weeks. But it will be worth it. It will be easy to ensemble also. And it’s a great price

Store LocationRobina qld

Fantastic Service!

Rick was fantastic, thank you! We were back and forth trying to make a decision and Rick was informative and helpful without pushing us into a sale. Thank you for your help!

Geoff

GeoffQueensland

Solution created

Rick solved the problem I had with finding the perfect sofa quickly and easily. He was able to piece together a modular available in clearance warehouse, do we can have it next week. Great to chat and very friendly. A great experience made very easy. Thanks rick.

Store LocationRobina qld

Fantastic staff

I would just like to give a big thankyou to Rick who helped us on selecting a new lounge. The time he spent with us which was a few hours was truly fantastic.

Store LocationRobina QLD
PWJ2019

PWJ2019South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Sonja was very helpful and took the time to explain things to us. But not overly pushy! We ended up buying most of our items from NSF.
Will definitely be back.

Friendly personal service

Rick was very friendly and personable throughout the whole process. From me first looking at all that was on offer, to selecting the best sofa for me, assisting in fabric selection and making my order. Even when I eventually made a minor change to my order. Now anxiously awaiting delivery. A very positive experience!

Cathy Mason-Cox

Cathy Mason-CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Outcome

We purchased 2 leather occasional chairs. On delivery, they were not up to our standard in comparison to what we had seen on the floor prior to our purchasing.
We spoke to several staff from Nick Scali who were accomodating with our concern. It was after speaking to ‘Franco Larocca’ we came to an agreement, where both parties were comfortable .
Thankyou Nick Scali for listening to our concerns and being approachable.

Cathy

Alarna A.

Alarna A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great experience buying a new lounge suite. Rick from Nick Scali Robina was so helpful and patient and lovely. He knows his products and we felt comfortable and never rushed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Mark J.

Mark J.

Exceptional 5 Star Customer Service

Rick from Nick Scali - Robina, customer care was simply sensational from the first time Robyne and I met him, his after sales support was exceptional and provided us a perfect solution when will had a brand new faulty lounge delivery. Our mum also purchased a new lounge from Rick last year and recommended us to him. Thanks Rick!

Lea M

Lea MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oops! Someone in store forgot to tell me the sofas I purchased, the foot rest will not extend on carpet!

Foot rest will not extend without catching or retract fully due to insufficient clearance on carpet. Ram dislodges, buttons stop working, foot rest falls off. But it is not a faulty of their product I am told, it is my carpets fault! One technician tells me I need packers, 2nd technician tells me this lounge will not take packers. Too bad so sad , case closed! Ha ha so you think!

Store LocationRobina

Great assistance, advice and patience from nickscali to ensure we got the right fit for our home.

Assistance provided by store staff (Rick) was great. Lots of time spent ensuring we understood the differences in each lounge, fabric, and to understand our specific needs. Loads of patience. Great quality product. We chose NickScali because of the service we received in store and quality of product.

LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service! What service! ??????

Lea

Just wondering does Nick Scali even read these reviews as they make no effort to respond.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Rick. His knowledge and help are first rate

Great layout of the store with plenty of room to move about freely and good selection of suites to view in a well lit showroom. Lots of displays showing the range of colours

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationRobina

Very nice shopping experience from the store. Wonderful sales lady Sonja

Very nice service from the sales lady Sonja. She is a very experienced, polite, kind and patient sales lady. Wonderful shopping experience. Would like to go back to her again and will recommend to all my friends.

Auswanderer

AuswandererMudgeeraba

Good easy transaction, great product and price

Visited the store while buying a new lounge. We had been looking for a while and had not found anything that really wowed us. Nick Scali had a good sale on and we found what we wanted and Ian Redmile, the salesperson helped with some good advice and excellent colour suggestions and was never pushy. So glad we went there.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm so exited to finally find a new lounge suite I have ordered a leather one exactly what I was looking for

Our salesman Jeffrey was very helpful and easily understood what I was trying to find, the store was huge but I found he showed me so many and we went through the pros and cons of fabrics available.

Store Locationrobina
Gillian Curtis

Gillian CurtisSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with our new look

Rick and Jess from Robina store were fantastic. Realising immediately we needed help they came our home to help make the best decisions. We are very grateful for your guidance.

• +1
Store LocationRibina
petehughes

petehughesSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far- have not got the product yet

store ok
range ok
quality ok
price not
staff sonja is a rare one able to employ sound sales methods together with a high level of information and service.They don't often go together 34 words

Store Locationrobina
Paul D.

Paul D.South East Queensland, QLD

great lounge terrible after sales service

Nick Scali