Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Craigieburn

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Craigieburn

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (49)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87%) · Not as advertised (13%)
Amita

AmitaSydney

Benjamin

Nice and frindly staff and craigirburn. Specially Benjamin who served us was very polite and helpful. Happy with his customer service.
The store has a good range of quality furniture. We bought dining table, chairs, Hall table, buffet and TV cabinet. Got good deal. Happy with purchase.

Sanya offered a brilliant customer experience.

Sanya was extremely attentive, helpful and pleasant to deal with. She took the time to listen to our requirements and gave us a personal service. At no time did we feel that she had a hidden agenda (like the other sales consultants at nearby competing stores). Highly recommended.

Kunal

KunalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Bought 3.5 seats recliner from South Wharf store, went to pay for it at Craigieburn store and met one of their representative Sanya who explained the benefit of accidental damage warranty in detail, bought it straight away. Highly impressed with the customer service. Hoping the product would turn out to be as good as their staff..

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Craigieburn compares to other Furniture Shops

JT Gel

JT GelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality furniture and excellent customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised

MaryMelbourne

off to consumer affairs.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationcraigieburn
Mary

your service manager has looked into this and took my details and offered a full refund that was nearly a week ago , in good faith l took the review down ,as the refund never appeared i put it back up .

Great Customer Service

Nick Scali Craigieburn was great! The customer service was second to none. BJ was probably one of the best people I have ever dealt within retail and was very knowledgeable and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Marieanne

MarieanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service!!

After a long day of shopping around for furniture we get to nick scali and were greeted by the lovely Martela who was very helpful and very patient with us. We got there feeling confused and unsure of what we wanted and left very happy with our purchase! We didn't feel rushed or forced instead Martela and Stewart sat down with us and helped us create exactly what we wanted, size, colour and all! Thank you to the whole team at Craigieburn, highly recommend going there!

Lorice

Lorice

Great delivery service

Craigieburn Nick Scali staff were so helpful. Yes They let me borrow a chair to see if it suited my table
My delivery today was excellent.
Tim and Sebastian rang and were on time and then unpacked and carried all inside and packed up the rubbish
Excellent service thanks

Robby S.

Robby S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading customer lies about pricing.

Misleading customers lies about the spring sale, telling customers, buy now coz tomorrow you will be paying $400 extra but the price stays the same. Jus the colour of the ticket change.

Store LocationCraigieburn junction

Noura

NouraMelbourne

Great Customer Service and beautiful products

We went to the store in Craigieburn on the look for sofas for our new home. We were welcomed by a lady called Mary. She asked us what we were after and showed us various options. She was very patient and happily attended all the enquiries we had and answered all of our questions which were MANY.
Today we just went back and purchased sofas after giving it a good thinking and I can honestly say that Mary had a big role in us deciding to go ahead.
I was assisted by a man called Benjamin to do the required paperwork who was very friendly as well.

Staff are very nice and helpful at Nick Scali Craigieburn. Highly recommend going there.

Basma

BasmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alis service was lovely

Having an arabic speaking salesperson made the whole the whole process very easy. The choice of the materials and products was good, we are all very happy with the purchases we have made.

Store LocationCraigieburn Nick Scali

Great service!

Staff are very friendly and has helped heaps in choosing furniture for my new home! Very impressed with the range of products available on the floor and the quality of the furniture!

Najam

NajamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff is very helpful and friendly.
Found a good variety and quality stuff.
It was enjoyable while navigating through the store.
I would like to suggest to increase the range of formal sofas.

Forever new customer

great lay out in store , great to see the furniture tell the story
fantastic range cant wait to have my new furniture little by little in my new home
Extremely high quality furniture will be delivered soon.
Have not assembled any furniture, I personal would not be able to assemble .

john

johnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service

Furniture Shops

We purchased a new couch on Sunday 29th of September. Ali was our salesman. We found him to be very professional and helpful. Great service. We would highly recommend Nick Scali craigieburn to anyone wanting to buy furniture.

Chelsea

ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and professional

Excellent customer service, very friendly, always greeted when entering the store, very welcoming. Love the offer for material protection for 5 yrs which made me feel more confident in buying the product, great range. Already thinking about my next purchase. Great job!!

Exellent service

It was very good service really appreciate the help that they gave us. They checked that every thing was all right with the couch and gave us a care kit.

HappyShopper

HappyShopperMelbourne

Best place for furniture!!!

Very helpful and friendly salesperson.
Love the new store in Craigieburn, close to home which is great.
Great affordable furniture at Nick Scali, always find something to match my decor.
Will definitely be back in the future.

Scheri Ryan

Scheri RyanVictoria

I will finally on Monday have the couch I have been wanting for 2 year.

I was very undecided on which couch I wanted. Mary helped me so much and we went over a lot of couches!!!. It was not any effort to Mary at all . I was in the Craigieburn store for over an hour. Then I came back 2 days later with my sister. Once again Mary helped me "amensley". Because of Mary's friendly personality and being so helpful and patient, I have recommended Nick Scali Furniture Craigieburn to many of my friends and work colleagues.

Store LocationCraigieburn Vic