Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Nunawading

Jane

Jane

Wonderful staff

The staff member who helped me was a breath of fresh air - no pressure to buy and gave me options of ideas I hadn't considered. Highly grateful as I'm a shopper who finds it hard to decide !

Store LocationWhitehorse Road Nunawading Vic

Jin

JinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Customer Service

professional service by Jay i got to say, i went there looking for a dining table and could easily figure out which one i should buy and also ended up buying chairs too . i highly recommend this store :)

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service from Fida

Was delighted with the friendly and helpful service I received from Fida while shopping for floor rugs this afternoon. Her wealth of knowledge, style and assistance dragging rugs from one end of the store to the other to gain a better idea with the natural light helped ensure I was happy with my final decision. Well done Fida and thanks for making my experience such a pleasant one!

Ahmad F.

Ahmad F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service, Peaceful environment

We were easily directed to the electric recliner section by Romini and through the examination and measuring different models we choose the perfect one for our house. She was very helpful and friendly. For choosing the colour of the fabric, she showed us the exact colours on other furniture under the natural light. After we informed her of our final decision, she did all the paper-work while we browsed the other parts of the store and at the end, we sat down with her and signed the papers.

Georgina

GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service from Romini

All the beautiful furniture made it difficult to choose! We bought a gorgeous reclining lounge suite and dining table set and the service from Romini was amazing.
Delivery was delayed as per our request which was very helpful.
We are thankful of service technicians who will help assemble and make sure everything has been set up correctly.
Thank you Nic Scali!

Andisheh V.

Andisheh V.Victoria

Excellent customer service. Romini’s help and advice made our shopping at Nick Scali very easy and pleasant.

We are very much satisfied with the customer service we received at the store. We haven’t received the sofas yet, so we can’t comment on the quality. But the items at Nick Scali look really good and seem to be of high quality.

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sales person creeped us out, so we walked.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationThe sizes advertised differ to the website. Leather selection is poor.

Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst furniture shopping experience

We purchased a sofa from this store, first We received a wrong order after 3 months of waiting and after a lot of hassles they agreed to re-order. Two months after charging us more, we get a call saying the order has not even been placed. Their service is horrible, installers don’t know what they are doing. Do not deal with these guys

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNunawading, Vic
Costa

CostaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent motor replacement

Aaron called me in the morning and said he would at my place when expected. Quickly changed the motor and put everything back. Did a great job. Thanks for your help Aaron.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Thank you Samuel!

A big thanks to Samuel who assisted us in purchasing our new lounge on Mothers Day. Samuel was very knowledgeable about the product and was pleasant to deal with. No pressure to buy, just good service. Much appreciated Sam, keep up the good work.

BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible post sale service...don't bother!

I placed two orders a day apart. In store I was told they would be linked and the items delivered together. When I received a message confirming a delivery date I called to confirm. They advised delivery was for just one item and the orders had not been linked together. At this point I was told they would be linked and delivery would be postponed three weeks until all items had arrived. When I got the new delivery message I called to confirm everything was being delivered and was told yes. Delivery came today for only one of the orders. Called to advise what had happened and was promised a callback within the hour. No callback was received. Would recommend shopping elsewhere.

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst salesman & customer service

So I visited this Nunawading store in end of jan 19, so the sales man says it’s last day of sale , we liked a sofa set , ordered but asked can they hold till end of May , sales man say yes as it takes 12 weeks to make it we can hold couple of weeks , now when I ring them in March to check if they can push 2 more weeks they say sorry we will deliver 2 weeks early & we can’t refund as you have contract , great!!!, now when we see same sofa it’s still on sale same price , be clear what you commit to customers , customer service is even worst , manager calls and says nope we can do much here we have policy , yeah you have policy & 30% deposit so you can do what you like . Awesome thanks it’s my last buy .

Store LocationNunawading Vic
San

I have sent email providing order number & attaching this reply , hope some one replies

San

Email sent 7 days back , as expected no1 Cares to call from customer service or store .

Noelle

NoelleMelbourne

I’m a difficult customer who had a great experience with Dan

I had found a couch on the Internet that I wanted to buy so I went to the showroom and found the couch.I was sitting,laying,experiencing this and just generally enjoying myself when along came a salesman Dan who’s friendliness at my laying on the Dofa was very pleasant. I then went around and sat on all the other furniture in the place and then I came back again to the couch asked in a couple of questions from Dan and then when ahead with the order. he sold me on the extra service for five years whereby if there’s anything wrong with the couch they will fix or replace (spills, cuts etc ) the fact that he left me alone but was available fold me.

Store LocationNunawading

Great service, great sofa, great price.

We had been looking for a suitable sofa for a few weeks. The store presentation is excellent, being easy to view the wide range of furniture exhibited. Everything can be tried and the staff are very helpful without being intrusive or pushy.

As soon as we had made our decision Romini answered all of our questions without hesitation and made the purchase was easy and a pleasure.

Nick Scaly will be our first call next time.

Store LocationNunnawadding Showroom, 236, Whitehorse Road, Nunnawadding
Leilah

LeilahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Ju'an was an amazing professional, highly capable, great communicator, lovely person with a thorough knowledge of her products. We were very undecided but she anticipated our every need and desire and helped convince us to get the perfect product for our space. We are very grateful for her understanding and hard work and couldn't say enough great things about her. The Nick Scali sofas and tables are very beautiful and high quality but the service aspect was absolutely 10/10 and exceptional.

Store LocationNunawading

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Product.

We came to the Nunawading Store for a browse; we left with a couch.
The product range was vast and of fantastic quality; we found exactly what we had been looking for. The stores presentation was neat and easy to traverse. But above all, our sales assistant, Dan, was immensely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Dan showed a genuine interested and enthusiasm about the products he was selling, as well as what we as customers were looking for. Fantastic Service, fantastic product.

Ed Bavil

Ed BavilMelborne

a big mistake

firthy

firthyforest hill victoria

Service after reporting problem

Carlos from nick scali arrived on time discussed the problem made notes took photos and assured us that the double sewn welts would disappear with use but we were still unhappy after 3 or 4 months they would reassess.Could not have been more happy with the information provided and the explanation

Krunal

KrunalMelbourne

Outstanding Customer service

Sienna and Juan are very friendly and helpful sales staff. Strongly recommend to deal with them for any furniture needs.

Sales at Nunawading

In have just ordered furniture from the Nunawading store. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Camron from sales. he was pleasant and very helpful without being pushy. He was very professional and patient. Thank you!