Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Richmond

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Richmond

Awesome customer service

Sim provided great customer service - attentive and considered in her advice. We absolutely bought based on the service she provided - not too pushy but instead listened to what we were looking for and then matched us perfectly to a lounge, tables and chairs.

Lisa Doherty

Lisa Doherty

Very friendly staff

Went in the Richmond store one Sunday afternoon.
Lovely furniture, well set out.
Staff were lovely no pressure but very informative.
Did end up purchasing a lounge suite. Very happy with my purchase

Iming Sutanto Tan

Iming Sutanto TanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful, friendly, great with colours and great knowledge with design

Very satisfied and easy to deal with and very friendly. Know the store products really well.
I would prefer to be assembling by someone, instead of assembled myself.
Im happy with the quality of the product

Excelent service + price + quality

It was very easy to look at the furniture and found what we wanted, Raff, our seller was very kind, patience and sort everything out for us. The product was very nice, good quality, the perfect size and the best price ever.

Store LocationRichmond, Victoria

Excellent service and attention to needs

First impression was a welcoming and attractive store. The representative (Raff) was helpful, attentive to our needs and knowledgeable on stock and options. We have struggled to get a solution to our dining table and chair and lounge needs and the representative was excellent in assisting us. He was generous in his time and his colour and style advice was most appreciated.
A most pleasing retail experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria

Great experience, excellent assistance provided by Raff

Raff was extremely friendly and helpful. He had some great ideas about colours and layout. He could answer all our queries. Prices were very reasonable. All round a Very positive experience.

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Raff has provided so much help navigating the store and given ideas to help me start buying my furniture. The range if products are adequate and price is very reasonable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Raff was very willing and helpful and despite my change of mind about a number of the items got me over the line with sofa and two chairs. Well done!

Excellent customer service

We purchased a sofa for our new home and after visiting numerous stores we came back to Raff at the Richmond store. He was so helpful, enthusiastic and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Raff.

Store LocationRichmond

Fabulous customer service from Raff.

Raff was so helpful and knowledgeable about the store's stock. Nothing was a bother, he checked dimensions for us and presented a choice of fabric samples. Raff made shopping easy and fun.
Perfect salesperson for Nick Scali!

Store LocationChurch Street Richmond

Carolyn Huang

Carolyn HuangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous in-store experience

We haven’t received the sofa yet, but excellent price and product in-store, lots of choices available. Wonderful service from store staff members especially Raff :)
Would be even better if small custom alterations can be made before delivery.

Store LocationNickscali Richmond

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Raff was AMAZING and so helpful

We came in late on a Sunday after looking at couches all day, I was over it but saw Nick Scali and thought lets give it a go, my perception was that I would never be able to afford a Nick Scali lounge but it was the last day of their amazing sale. Then we met Raff!!! After looking at about 30 lounges that day at all different retailers once we met him and he showed us what we were after, he listened to what I wanted and needed he wasn't pushy and he was really personable, im in sales and I havent met such a genuine caring salesperson in a while, I will definitely be back to furnish the rest of my apartment from Raff!! thanks and good work!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationrichmond VIC

New lounge

Wanted a new Spencer couch. Called up the store and Raff was very helpful - started organising it before I even came into the store. When I arrived, all I had to pick was fabric and delivery time has been scheduled for under six weeks. All in all, very happy, quick and efficient experience with Raff

Store LocationRichmond Nick Scali

Good service

Store was very big.
Furniture was diverse, was happy with alot of options to choose from.
Bought marble table and leather chairs both were of great quality.
Sales rep George was very helpful.

Store LocationRichmond store

One happy first home buyer

Ros

RosVictoria

First class experience and purchase

I had first looked at Nick Scali furniture on line to see if there was anything that would suit me. I followed this with a visit to the store and was extremely satisfied with the outcome. The floor stock was well displayed and not cramped. Raff approached me as I walked in store and asked what I was looking for and took note of my specifics. I found what I was looking for very quickly and this can be attributed to Raff's knowledge of the product range. Raff's attention to detail during the sale, his friendliness and his attitude in making and closing the sale were first class and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Serge

SergeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great furniture but even better service!

We wanted to buy a couch and visited the store to look at what was on offer. The selection was extensive and of high standard. We were looked after by Raff who was most obliging, informative, friendly - he could not be faulted or have done a better job. We came a second time to actually make a purchase and Raff was there as helpful and friendly as on our first visit. Bravo Raff! He did fall in love with our gorgeous Frenchie!

Raff did a great job!

The products on store floor was a bit messy, it wasn’t too easy for me to find what I want, Raff came up to us and asked about our needs and helped us to find what we need, as well as giving some very good suggestions.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Raff was a lovely sales assistant. Very helpful and informative, thanks for all the help.

Easy to navigate in store. Found the right couch easily. I was very Satisfied with the product range and quality of the sofa we purchased. It was a Satisfied overall experience

Carmen  Smith

Carmen SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Raff Sleem was a fantastic ambassador for Nick Scali Furniture.

I didn’t think I’d ever shop there as I’ve never liked their ads on TV, but Raff Sleem instantly changed my opinion. He is so bright and happy and so willing to help. We were very impressed with him, so much so we’re going in tomorrow to purchase a dining table and 8 chairs, and maybe some rugs
Keep it up Raff