Nick Scali Furniture VIC, South Wharf

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, South Wharf

Wei Loong Tan

Wei Loong TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Informative, dedicated and friendly salespeople whilst offering a great range of high quality products

The emphasis on quality definitely comes through, not just in the products, but also the overall service provided. We were looking for a lounge for our living room, and Bek was definitely very helpful in providing us the information needed to make our decision easier. She also showed us possible alternatives that may pair with our choice of lounge, while being very patient and understanding. We really felt that we could not go wrong with any choice we have made, and that we were really looked after. Sure, some of the selections are definitely on the premium side, but it's the value of the service that comes along with it that makes it worth it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Carl was very helpful and lovely to deal with, making our shopping experience a good one! Store was great, lots of options to choose from and well made furniture. Overall a positive experience.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We were greeted by the very friendly Carl who helped us pick our dream couch. He was friendly, knowledgeable and genuine. We are both very satisfied with our purchase and the customer service provided.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSouth warf
Sachin

SachinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carl was fantastic. We went to the store to buy a sofa and we knew what we wanted. Carl talked us through the different options and his suggestions and helped us choose the right product. Thank you Carl for your assistance.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSouth Wharf

Excellent - thank you

Everything was easy and positive with my over the phone order of another spencer couch. Really great service and they went the extra mile to find my couch in stock. Was grateful!

Store LocationSouth wharf

Anne Garaca

Anne GaracaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the dining chairs

Wes and Janae were amazing 100% amazing customer service. Chairs amazing! Nick Scali itself and its policy on deliveries NOT 100% satisfaction! Travelled to 3 stores to pick up chairs!

Store LocationSouth wharf, Essendon, Preston

Michele

MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I live in Adelaide and had better service from Victoria than Adelaide Stores!

Cam gave outstanding service. He made the process very easy and i live in Adelaide. He went above an beyond and this type of service is hard to come by. I am yet to receive my products but i believe that i will receive these with ease due to the organisation from Cam. Unfortunately i had poor service in Adelaide stores and was told a whole range of stories. Thank you again Cam!
In all honesty though with the website, I dont understand or no know why you would have your full range on the website that all states can view but necessary purchase. My opinion is why wouldn't you have a website or location for each state eg like ikea to avoid disappointment to customers.

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture VIC, South Wharf

Jacqueline

JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great vibe!

The service at this store has a nice set-up, warm vibe, plus friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Not pushy or annoying! Would buy from here again. Waiting on products in 8 weeks now.

Store LocationSouth Wharf DFO
LEI

LEIMelbourne

South Wharf Showroom - Marcell

My partner and I were looking for couch for our new city apartment so we visited the South Wharf Nick Scali showrooms - Marcell was so helpful providing all the measurements and giving us suggestions for couch colour to match our floor. She was unbelievably lovely and was there to help every step of the way for us decide on our perfect couch.

The range presented at the showroom was amazing. Cannot wait for our new couch to arrive.

Very good assistance

Great service and lovely assistance by Marcell! Felt very welcome and got great advice. Great range of products too. Thanks

Great customer service

Nice and convenient location with a big variety of furniture. Marcell was a great help with assisting with finding the perfect couch for us. She advised the pro and cons of each material type and recommended what might suit our lifestyle. Very friendly and was attentive to our needs and questions. We Cannot comment on quality yet as we have to wait for couch to arrive, but we are very happy with our buy xx

EVANGELISTA

EVANGELISTAClyde North

Wow! Blown away with the N. S. experience

Our latest visit to this showroom exceeded our expectation. Unlike other purchases, Marcell does not stand there to sell you the furniture ranges. She helps you decide with her suggestions yet, respects our choices and preference. She does not push. She connects well with us. She guided us through from the selection, purchase, delivery and what to do after, in case of any issues with the furnitures. Very reassuring - which made us resolved to remain with Nick Scali in our more future purchases. I think, how Nick Scali will look after their customers after the purchase is more important than the purchase itself. Marcell is no ordinary sales person. She is a gem!

Shop LocationVIC, South Wharf

Excellent designs and very friendly staff

The feedback is based on the product designs for TV unit and coffee tables that were displayed in the store, which I liked very much and my interaction with the sales person called Marcel who was helped me to browse through the range of TV units & coffee tables and helped me reach a conclusion based on my requirement. Thanks for her very prompt response in even changing my order details the next morning as I was in a double mind and wanted to change the TV unit. Looking forward to receive the product now.

Fantastic service!

Marcell was fantastic at providing us with advice in helping us choose our new furniture. The store was well set out.

Yuqi

Yuqi

Bought a Nakeeta couch and Novoli Dining Chair

Excellent service from Marcell (South Wharf DFO). She is friendly and knowledgeable and advices us on colour schemes. Highly Recommended!

Marco Gabriel

Marco GabrielMelbourne

Awesome customer service and magnificent products

I came with my wife to purchase a couch from South Wharf and Marcell was an excellent sales person. She is sincere, patient and very helpful in providing all the information needed. She took all the time to help us figure what's the best for our needs. We didn't feel pushed to purchase like you usually feel at other shops. We will definitely come back again to purchase more awesome and great furniture from Nick Scali. Thank you for the great customer service and great products.

Nima

Nima

Range of stylish products, helpful staff, good value for money

Range of stylish products,
Friendly and helpful staff:
Special thanks to Marcell in Nick Scali South Wharf. She spent a lot of time for me and helped me to find what I'm actually looking for. Highly appreciated.
Good quality products, good value for money.

Amazing service

Marcell in the South Wharf store provided such amazing service. We found exactly what we wanted at a great price.

Best service! No pressure

the store layout and range of product was fantastic. Price range was also very good, we were able to purchase something that was nice but didn’t cost a bomb. Thank you Marcell for the amazing service

Laura