Nifty Personal Loans

Nifty Personal Loans

Don’t let the ratings deceive you!

No no no no. Another short term loan company that doesn’t get it.
No phone call, no customer service, no personable service and poor reasoning as to why my small loan application was rejected. It was a speedy rejection if that’s some positive. I was able to take my business elsewhere!
There are better short term loan places out there! Do not waste your time!

Application Process

Fast response quick an easy outcome

Will apply again if need was fast an quick cash in account when needed uip to 2 hrs with hole process will defently apply again if need to in future

Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Fast and easy

I was very surprised how quick and easy it was to apply for a loan.. Also I experienced great customer service.. I'll be happy to inform my friends and family about nifty.

Application Process
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Term 3 months

Quick and easy

I was suprised with how low the rate is. Also a very easy and simple process with the money paid quick and easy . Very happy thankyou

So fast and efficient

I thought it was ever so fast and efficient. I definitely will use this company again. I am so surprised with how quick it was

Easy application process, all done online!

I found the process easy and any questions I had were answered promptly. The turn around is very fast with the money in by account overnight.

Can't complain

Was quick and easy best one yet will be back and getting friends hooked up and getting $100 each one

Absolute waste of time

Better try somewhere else... they said same day payment but I received it 2 days later! No login portal either. Poor customer service and high interest rate. Nimble is better.

Clearly a scam

Doesn't work and is very fishy in the way they work deal with caution when dealing with this website as you may lose more then your money

So simple and non intrusive!

Wonderful, simple easy, filled it out at lunch time and had the money by 5pm.
No unexpected costs or issues.
Extremely satisfied, thank you for getting me out of a Jam! Quick and easy and easy to repay!

No hassle, no fuss, Top notch access.

Service is as described- quick easy and very fast to transfer funds. I will recommend to friends and family. Very satisfied customer.

Thank you very much!!

I was travelling which planned while a ago. However, I had few medical emergency in home which I needed to support which lead me behind paying my bills. Tried few loan online and honestly nothing was working at all. I was so happy and thankful with the nifty, easiest way to apply through the phone and show me their trust when I needed the most. u have no ideas how much you have helped me right now.
Thank you so very much and merry Christmas :)

Very fast application and approval when needed.

Customer service is grameat, very quick to reply.
All costs and expenses, payments etc are clearly set out in the contract so you know exactly what you are signing up for.
Yes the repayments are a little high, but you expect that when applying for a loan that is so convenient and that doesn’t require a credit check.
Overall, I have used nifty numerous times and compared to others , I like them the best. I haven’t used any of the others I’ve tried after the first time because they’re repayments were double and u have less time to pay them.

Good work

Im pleased with good service and prompt response.would recommend this company to my friends. Well explained and written out. Would use this company again if i needed. Thank you janne

Very Helpful and great customer service

The loan I got will help me put towards the amount I need for my holiday. The lady I dealt with when I called for an enquiry about my payments couldn’t do enough for me. Would highly recommend Nifty.

So good

Was great quick and easy would do again definitely simple process fast response no hassle all online very easy thanks

Very helpful

Easy and helpful got me out of a tight spot when I needed the help. Thanks for offering this service

Discuss offer needed

Appreciate the offer I got but would of liked to discuss offer .totally online thing was great though and quick

Excellent service

My experience has been great, very easy to go through step by step, quick and easy. No unexpected costs as it is all outlined before hand. Very satisfied at this stage.

Perfect

Customer service is excellent, straight to the point and quick.
No unexpected issues where found in the claim and everything went smooth
Overall very satisfied, not the best rate out there but easy to apply. Only improvement would be money into account quicker

Does this loan works?
noI'm Rob, not Robbo thank you lol. I have no hesitation in recommending this institution. Fast easy and no hassles at all. I paid out early because I could.

How long do I have to wait for a reply?
Hi there depending on the amount you applied applied for if you apply for 500dollars or more they willl do a full credit check,which takes a couple of hours or over night sometimes if you apply for 400dollars you should have answer in an hour or two.They are great to deal with if you don’t hear back from them with in two hours give them a call and say your just inquiring on how your application is going they will tell you how much longer you have to wait.

How is my loan application going..????

Similar listings