Nike
Brand Manager for Nike? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Poor service

Ordered arrived today but NOT what I ordered. Customer service told me to send back incorrect goods and once they received incorrect item my original order will be cancelled and refund approx in 15 days. I was told I would have to reorder original items if I still wanted them. Never again will I use this online store.

Adarf
AdarfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Worst experience

I bought 3 pairs online and didn't received any communication about my purchase. I contacted the customer service and they said Yes, order is being processed. After a month I contacted the customer service and they told me my order was cancelled. I never received any communication. I checked my bank while I was talking to them and i couldn't see any refund either? This is by far the worst experience I have had with any online purchase.

Geoff
GeoffDarling Downs, QLD

Very Poor customer service

Order date 24-10-21 Shoes never delivered with NIKE emails saying they have been delivered? Made 3 calls to NIKE registering my concerns only to be told every time they have been delivered and we will get back to you in 5 business days no record of my previous contacts (BIG Concern). No one ever calls back following this through. Still no shoes/resolution on the matter.

Indunil
IndunilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service - Online order cancelled without any communication but they can't tell me the reason

Roh
Roh

Horrendous Service, pathetic customer service.

They lost.my last two orders for which I had to get money from my bank because even after 38 days Nike customer support rep had no idea when will it get delivered.
Ill trained, worse spoken custoy support.

How these Nikes sneakers work

Anurag
Anurag

Wish I had read the reviews.. too late now

I ordered two pair of shoes from Nike online on 2/10. One pair was delivered via DHL within 4-5 days. However, the second pair has been showing “In Transit” at my local PO since last two weeks.

Their customer service is really poor and incapable of any help whatsoever. Hopefully, I’ll receive my order soon (fingers crossed!).

I’ll never order from Nike online again and rather prefer to go to order Adidas online or from store.

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Products and Choices, Terrible long delivery

Items are awesome, but not the best experience waiting for it to arrive. It always takes almost a month or maybe longer. Just awful waiting experience.

Winflo 6 are the worst Nike zoom sneakers

these are such trash, The Nike zoom Winflo 6 had made my feet to smell and the insides are keep being damp, and musty mold slime. the smell is so bad like compost so I had to throw themselves away. which I put them into my compost bin to hopefully rote away. Please don`t ever buy Winflo 6

Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Order canceled without notice

After 4 days and without notice
I went online to check my order and I discovered it was canceled.
They didn’t send me any communication.

Unknown
Unknown

Disappointing website

Michael MQueensland

my Nike zoom Gravity sneakers Do not recommend for kids to teen age or other`s to.

I have had these for a moth now, and they are such trash when I walk in them, they tend to get smelly and make my feet become really wet and sweaty like, which now has caused mold to grow inside the shoes, as well some kind of black sliminess
they don`t breath so well of their plastic. these sneakers leave a sticky glue like inside.
Nikes like these had gave me foot pains and blisters. so I had to sadly to throw them away into the trash.
here is a ink to some images

Bryce N.
Bryce N.

Same experience as everyone else

Bad customer service, no updates, return policy sucks, Still waiting! Maybe by Christmas I'll have my new sneakers. So frustrated!

Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nike Dynamic Support Runners

Paid $235 for these . Not yet 6 months old . The hard heel area is bending downwjards causing it to dig into my heel .
Contacted Nike and they don't want to know or help . im extremely disappointed as the runners are not suitable for anything .
I cut into the heel area to expose the hard area which appears to be a heel support , but its bending inwards rubbing on my; heel
Thanks Nike for caring about your faulty expensive product and supporting your customers [. NOT ]
Please do not buy Nike as they dont care after the sale . And they dont tell you about the 60 dsy return warranty .
A very expensive exercise to learn Nike dont support their product

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Will definitely be spending my money elsewhere from now on and thanks for the stuff around Nike it was fun