2Nissan Micra K12
Part of Nissan Micra 4.1

Nissan Micra K12 (2007-2010)

2Nissan Micra K12

Fuel Efficiency
Harith
HarithSydney, NSW3 posts

Really good car

I'm driving my Micra 2009 for almost 6 years now bought when it was 44kms and now it is 145kms.
No issues at all, very economical in petrol and even used it for long drives like ( 7hrs ).
I recommend it. Show details
feihung122
feihung122Melbourne6 posts

Good cheap car!

I have owned a Nissan Micra since 2008 and have been nothing but impressed, I have never broken down or had a flat battery is the 10 years I have owned it. The cars turning circle is so great, it can literally turn around on itself. For the price of this car I am blown away

Nicole
NicoleMelbourne7 posts

Still very functional after 9 years

Small car with very valuable price and energy efficiency. Really saves money when you pay for the petrol. Very nice when driving around city as it's easy to park and crawl around the busy roads. Never had any issue after purchased. Off course you go to service every half year.

NODDY
NODDYBrisbane13 posts

Micra future Classic

The Nissan Micra K12 will be a future Classic as the shape goes in my opinion way better shape than K13'S.Black tints mags bigger tyres/wheels. Let down is the 3 star rating the 1400cc engine reminds me of the old mini of the 1959 drivers car nippy gets the parking spots. Tray under passenger seat space saver is a negative. Ours is 10 yrs old still going strong serviced regular only had a battery Show details
Hannah
HannahMelbourne5 posts

Decent car, not perfect

We have the 1.4l Nissan Micra and it is - pretty - good but nothing special. The seats are not too comfortable and the interior is a little cheap feeling. That said we bought the cheapest car we could with the lowest kilometres. I love the up-to-date bluetooth stereo - no cords are necessary. Though this feature works much better with an iPhone compared to Android. The car is a little slow to respond when I put the foot on the accelerator but has enough power to make it up hills. The drive is pretty ok, and the turn circle is great, making it so easy to park in small spaces. It has everything we need for a city run around.

JO C
JO C5 posts

Nice little car

I have my little Nissan micra for 5 years now. Still love it and enjoy every single time I drive it. Just so much saving on fuels and so easy to maintain. It was a great value too. With this size of the car... just super easy to park too. I do not have kids so it's just perfect space for myself.

pykix
pykix5 posts
  K12

Good car for a first time driver

Quiet little car which lacks power but gets the job done. Very, very easy to drive, however going up steep hills (especially when stopped at a red light) requires a lot more effort than a typical car.

Obviously has less legroom due to it being a smaller car, although it hasn't been too much of an issue.

Car lacks aux port and bluetooth which can be an issue if you are wanting to play your own music.

The car has been very reliable. Have only needed to take it in for regular servicing.

Oly
OlySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Product Perfection
Product PerfectionMelbourne33 posts

Little Winner!

I got the Nissan Micra as an 18th birthday present (yes I got the pink one) it is a great little car, very economical, cute and has one of the best turning circles imaginable. For such a small car it is very fuel efficient and surprisingly has a load of room when the seats are pushed forward in the car. I love this little car, I haven't had any issues since the day I bought it.

Perfect First Car!

sharyn11
sharyn11Frankston, Victoria

Love my Betsy Bug

I have the 2009 bug eye version. Absolutely love it . It has heaps of personality. I looked for 6 months to find something that ticked every box and the micra did. Had mine now nearly 5 years and still love it. The only problem it didn't come with a footrest and the carpet is worn. Other than that love it.

oz_reviewer
oz_reviewer15 posts
allans156
allans156AU22 posts
  K12

Good little run about for the wife

Excellent little run about. We are two minutes from shops, schools, etc, so it all my wife needs to get around in. Might not be the best on the freeway, but excellent for around town. Easy to drive, much like a go cart. Extremely cheap to run on fuel, good airc con. We have the K12 1.4. Seems a popular car with females, dont know why blokes here are buying them for themsleves and then complaining about it.
Economy, easy to drive, park.
Not for regular freeway driving. Show details
Penrith's Finest
Penrith's FinestSydney2 posts
CeeBee1952
CeeBee1952

Mechanics can make or break a car. I wouldn't use a Nissan specialist, I prefer a good tradie with experience on all cars. Anyone can specialise, it takes experience to know comparative methods.