4Nissan Micra

Fuel Efficiency
Harith
HarithSydney, NSW3 posts

Really good car

I'm driving my Micra 2009 for almost 6 years now bought when it was 44kms and now it is 145kms.
No issues at all, very economical in petrol and even used it for long drives like ( 7hrs ).
I recommend it. Show details
Foxie
Foxie118 posts

Fun to drive

This is a fun car to drive and cheap on petrol. I had an automatic, bought it second hand for in 2017. Luckily it was a bargain as one year and a half later the alternator failed and it cost me $800 to get it fixed! Car only had 65.000. Maybe I was just unlucky. My micra was black and paint was fading as well. Despite those negative aspects I did like the car. It was pretty reliable Show details
Kylie
KylieHunter Region, NSW9 posts
  Verified K13

Fuel efficient

I have a 2016 Nissan Micra, costs about $60 to fill and the tank lasts me 8 days driving to work 2 hrs per day. My previous car was costing me a lot more. I have never had an issue with this car and the purchase price was very reasonable.

GPO
GPO
Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Perfect (almost)

My first car and still going strong after 5 years. Good handling and great manuevering esp. turning. For a small car, it is quite spacious.

Had 2 major problems so far. First was the wheel bearing broke off overnight while parked in the garage. Still under warranty, so got it fixed for free. Second problem was transmission problem. Whirring noise whenever speed increase, like a plane taking off. Also got it fixed during warranty period.

Bad thing is that the warranty is only 3 years from Nissan dealership, have to pay more for extended warranty.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW4 posts

Beep beep

This is a great little run about. So good on fuel.I fill up 1 time every 2weeks at the cost of $60-$70

I do heaps of driving to and from work, kids schools rugby training to only mention some.

Could be a little more roomy but all in all comfy enough.Nice boot size to hold all the goodies too.

Genie
GenieNORTHAM4 posts

Great economic little car

Very economical, reliable and easy to maintain. It works well for a single mom with one child. I have never had an issue with the car at all and I live in rural Australia.

I have ensured that the services are carried out each time and this has meant that the car has never had any issues.

feihung122
feihung122Melbourne6 posts

Good cheap car!

I have owned a Nissan Micra since 2008 and have been nothing but impressed, I have never broken down or had a flat battery is the 10 years I have owned it. The cars turning circle is so great, it can literally turn around on itself. For the price of this car I am blown away

Disey
DiseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

The Magnificent Micra

Excellent turning circle, easy manual transmission, plenty of grunt from the 1.5Ltr engine.

Oodles of comfortable interior room, easy to get in & out - higher that other cars in this class.

Easy on petrol, servicing costs are low - only serviced once a year.

It's a treat to drive & hasn't missed a beat, is completely reliable to date.

Dodge
DodgeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Go's good

Really liked a zippy earlier model when travelling in 1997. Bought a 2013 model and it never disappoints. I live in the mountains and it is actually quite high off the ground compared to other small cars. Really gutsy ( 1.5 L) up the mountain and find power is not an issue even with the air con on. Well priced on services. Back wiper really good on mountain weather. Cant fault it.

Nicole
NicoleMelbourne7 posts

Still very functional after 9 years

Small car with very valuable price and energy efficiency. Really saves money when you pay for the petrol. Very nice when driving around city as it's easy to park and crawl around the busy roads. Never had any issue after purchased. Off course you go to service every half year.

Iris
Iris
  K13

Didn't let me down, ever!

It's a 1.2 engine so it is very cheap to run. I live in the city and it's very convenient to use especially when in need of parking. There's nothing to dislike about interior even the leg room. It looks small on the outisde but you'll be surprised on what can fit in inside. Chairs at the back are foldable which provides more room when you need it. ABS works wonders too especially on rainy days.

Liang
Liang10 posts

Excellent car

The car's cylinder is only 1.2 liters, but it has enough power, the appearance is very beautiful, comfortable operation, the passenger seat has a humane design ideal for female to drive.. Because of the small cylinder it is fuel-efficient, as the second car for family is a very good choice.