35Nissan Z-car

Nissan Z-car Questions & Answers

Rainer
Rainer  · Coupe (2009-2022)

I love the looks and performance stats on the new 2021. I read that one can feel nearly every pump on the road. My question. Is it really that annoying or managable? I do wish it did have android play.

Karma_Finds_Truth
Karma_Finds_Truth

I wouldn’t know my car is a 2019 370Z which has a 3.7 litre normally aspirated motor the new Z has a 3 litre turbocharged motor. The new Z apparently rides on same wheelbase as my car so there may be some similarities in ride quality. I use my car everyday and I love it but my wife finds the car a bit too bumpy for her liking, yes you really do feel the road but for me that’s the point of a performance car that handles as my NISMO does, but what’s right for me mightn’t be right for you, the only answer is to take one for a test drive.

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Z-car