4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (33)

Nadine

NadinePerth, WA

Smelt great but caused Dark Staining under my arms

Bought this deodorant in July 2020 as I was looking for a natural alternative, I heard that the ingredient bi carb can cause dark staininh under the armpits, as I have had in the past, so purchased the new the bi carb free range both Spicy Chai and Sensitive, and have ended up with dark stains, so sad that I have had to stop using this now..and look for another!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$6.99.

Causes Irritation Yes

Awesome

I'm a labourer with sensitive skin. After 2 days of using No Pong I'm hooked, I don't smell even after working a full day in the sun! My 11yr old now steals it from me. Thank you No Pong for creating something that works & doesn't irritate my skin. :)

Purchased in July 2020 at On line for A$7.95.

Monique

Monique

Great products, very satisfied

I have been using No Pong products for a couple of years now. I was looking for a product which had good lasting power and did not cause irritation to the skin. I am very pleased with the products, would not use anything else now.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$6.95.

MichaelH

MichaelHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No irritation and no smell!

After being irritated by all the aluminium deodorants, I tried a heap of 'natural' ones. They either still caused irritation or didn't stop me smelling. No Pong does what it says on the tin! Been using it for over a year now. It's great value and a great product.

Zoe

ZoePerth, WA

Great product BUT caused rash like a burn

It’s a great product and love that it’s completely free of all the nasties BUT after using it for a week or so with no issues I noticed my underarms were red and sore. I kept using it for a few more days and was just getting worse. Have stopped using it now and my underarm skin is now starting to peel off like a sunburn. Unfortunately I won’t be using no pong again.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$7.95.

Causes Irritation Yes
Mel S.

Mel S.Perth, WA

Good product just please don't put the price up anymore or I won't buying it. I started buying it when it was $4.95 its now $7.
Keep up the good work

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Perth, WA

Easy and Effective

Been using this product for a year now, first with the original no pong. The original is great, but I have noticed some redness on my skin. Then tried to use the bicarb free and have never looked back. The tin lasted me for at least 2 months, more affordable compared to its competitors and product hasn’t let me down! Thank you very much xx

Purchased in June 2019.

Great deodorant!

Started using this product after a friend recommended it, and I was really surprised with the result! I actually don't smell after sweating. I tried the bicarb free as I typically have sensitive skin and made the transition from a deodorant I've used for 8 years to No Pong with zero issues at all! Got my husband onto it too!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$6.95.

Causes Irritation No

This deodorant will surprise you - 10/10 recommend.

I was initially hesitant to make the switch to a paste deodorant, but I haven't looked back! Just a small amount each morning gets me through a full day of work and exercise with no smell. I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin, but I had a slight reaction to the original. Once I switched to bicarb-free, I haven't had any problems - ticks all the boxes!

Purchased in February 2019.

greysiberia

greysiberia

Amazing stuff!

Have always used the regular formula of No Pong and have always loved it, so when I had the chance to try the new formula of low bicarb and no scent I jumped at the chance. As a long distance runner I need to find something that works with heavy sweating but without irritation. The new formula hits all the boxes. I wouldn't go back to anything else now.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$6.95.

Birgit B.

Birgit B.Sydney, NSW

Best deodorant on the market by far!

Purchased for A$9.95.

Katie williams

Katie williamsHobart, TAS

Best stuff ever

This is the only deodorant that keeps me sweat and stink free! I found after using the original one that my underarms were irritated so I tried the bicarb free one as suggested by the team and haven't looked back! I do find I need to take a break from it every now and then, just so my pits know how good they have it...

Purchased for A$8.00.

Markus

MarkusIllawarra, NSW

This product actually does what it says!

I just wanted to say how great this product is. No matter what deodorant I was using, there was a point where it became ineffective. What's worse was that I was left with BO and a tacky deodorant mask. I decided to try No Pong. It wasn't easy with so many dodgy products out there, but it has been amazing. BO is gone! And that's over months. My wife and kids are now onto No Pong and we're not going back.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$9.00.

No Pong Fan.

No Pong Fan.Sydney, NSW

One toiletry you can't go without!

No Pong really works! Everyone I have recommended it to says it works better than any other deodorant they have ever tried. Fitness instructors included. It is an effective, affordable product in a compact packaging that fits easily into your bag. Awesome product! Thanks.

Purchased in September 2019.

Absolutely Amazing Product!

I’ve been using no pong for well over a year now and absolutely love this product, it is natural, doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps me feeling fresh all day.

Jynnan Tonnyx

Jynnan TonnyxPerth, WA

No Pong - Exactly

Purchased in November 2019 for A$6.95.

Amazing product!

I have been using the bicarb Free No Pong and absolutely love it! I used to worry that I would smell especially if wearing synthetic material on a hot day, but I will never have to worry again with No Pong. It lasts all day on hot and humid days and I love the packaging too. Highly recommend 5/5!

Causes Irritation No

Will buy this for the rest of my life!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hiking Sweat Fest

I just finished the Cape to Cape hike, carried all of our supplies in the heat, sweated ALOT and went days without access to water to wash. All I used was the Bicarb free No Pong. I literally didnt smell of BO at all the entire hike regardless of how wet with sweat my shirt was. Even my shirt, which wasnt washed for the full 7 sweaty days didnt smell of BO at all!! Very impressed!

• +1
Elise. T

Elise. TMurray Region, NSW

Best product EVER!! Love your pits and give them sweet scented relief.

Just wanted to say, love love love love love love love love love No Pong! Not sure if I said I love it enough though.... Ive been using this product for ages now and I cannot swear by it enough. I use the sensitive version because bi-carb makes my pits break out, dammit! I love the slightly stronger scent of the original but the sensitive is just as nice. And thanks for my Secret Scenta tin...smells fabbo and just the thing for Xmas pits! Deck your pits with dabs of No Pong...tra-lah-lah-lah. Lah-lah-lah-lah! Keep up the delicious No Pong pit work and I will continue to spread the gospel of No Pong to pits everywhere.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$7.95.