No Pong Bicarb Free

No Pong Bicarb Free

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

It does what it says

I tried the bi-carb and Bi-carb free. It definitely stops the pong.

The bi-carb free works best for me. The one that contains bi-carb makes me sweaty and gives me a razor burn after shaving.

I have found that as soon as Im not wearing either the pong comes back with a vengeance, I have to scrub several times in the shower to get rid of the smell.

I will purchase it again though as it works better than my rexona.

I would ask though, if the manufacturers could consider using bigger tins as the little tins are really hard to open.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

SS2017

SS2017Sydney, NSW

No pong no nonsense

The normal deodorant you get from supermarket made my skin itchy, so I used to just not use anything. Then I saw this on Instagram, the price made it riskless to try. Got the bi-carb free one, been using it everyday, no bad feeling on my skin at all! Took it with me on holiday, so small and handy. Hope one day no pong has a roll on version too! No pong is so reasonably priced, in comparison the other so called natural deodorant brands just look like pretentious nonsense that charge you $20 for a bloody roll on. Well done no pong!

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

LinnyBling

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

Natural Deodorant That Lives up to The Makers Claims- It works!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $6.95.

Causes Irritation No

Saved me embarrassment on my wedding day!

For years I had trouble with deodorants not doing what they are suppose to do and it wasn't until my wedding that I decided to look for something more natural. I was really worried I was going to feel uncomfortable and paranoid on my wedding day, but thankfully I came across No Pong. It was my saviour. Even stress sweat wasn't an issue! I wish I found this when I was in high school.

Purchased in September 2018 for $7.00.

Val

Val

Love it!

This deodorant is great: all natural, plastic-free, and effective all day long. I really love the fragrance too. I wish it were available in stores near me. Only downside: it can leave white streaks on dark garments, but it easily washes off. Absolutely recommended!

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.95.

Jessie

JessieSydney, NSW

Will be a repeat customer

I was curious about no pong and have been looking into it for some time now.
I wanted to make a shift from the standard retail deodorants as they contain aluminum and other nasties.

I find with retail deodorants leave my arm pits feeling heavy and uncomfortable, almost like it feels swollen.
But with no pong they don't feel this way.

I was nervous because retail deodorants always leave me with a weird 'I can smell the deodorant but I can always just small a hint of my BO' coming through too. I just thought this was normal, until No pong.
from shower to shower my armpits smell fresh.

Thanks No pong! I'll be a return customer. I threw my retail deodorants in the bin 2 days after using No pong. I won't go back to retail deodorants.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

Causes Irritation No

Only thing that’s really worked

Tried all the natural crystal homemade etc etc options but this is by far my favourite. Love it’s not in plastic as well. Everyone I know is obsessed with it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.95.

RosieD

RosieDCentral West, NSW

Loved it at first.

I've now been using it for about 2 months and dark stains have developed in the armpits of my clothes. Two lovely white tops ruined. Unfortunately, I won't be using it again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online.

Rahni W.

Rahni W.Sydney, NSW

Best natural deodorant ever!

I have tried sooooo many natural deodorants. They either leave rashes under my arms, are super creamy and feel wet all day or make me smell horrible! I work long days in a gym and train afterwards, and I used to have to wipe my old deodorant off and reapply frequently!
Since using no pong I apply it once in the morning (often around 4am), work all day and train, don't come home until sometimes after 6 and still don't smell AT ALL! Absolutely nothing! It's a life saver! Mum's been using it for months and got me on to it. We are both obsessed and getting everyone we know onto it!!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $6.95.

Deeb

DeebPerth, WA

Didn’t work for me

I had high hopes for this product. It has a nice smell but didn’t stop me ponging. I work in an office all day long in air conditioned comfort. I didn’t think I had a problem with BO until I swapped my normal deodorant for no pong. I could smell myself - not a good sign. I’m now using a natural deodorant I bought locally which has bicarbonate and seems to work. I didn’t try no pong with bicarbonate which might have worked better.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maggie

Maggie

Fantastic

I have super sensitive skin and have struggled to find an effective deodorant I can use. Aerosols are particularly bad for me. I have been using No Pong for 6 months and LOVE it!

Purchased in January 2019.

Roslyn L.

Roslyn L.South West, WA

No Pong is so true!

Since using No Pong, I no longer have bad BO, shower twice a day or have to put up with ghastly deodorants. My family and I are loving No Pong!

Purchased in May 2019 at No Pong for $6.99.

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

The best natural deodorant on the market!

I’ve tried many bi carb free natural deodorant pastes (as I tend to come up in a rash if I use the original formula) and have found that No Pong actually works! Keeps BO at bay all day long and leaves you smell super fresh. Love the minimal sustainable packaging and arrived in 2 days. Could not recommend enough.

Purchased in February 2019 for $6.99.

GNewbie

GNewbiePerth, WA

Effective!!

Tried the original No Pong & it worked but made my pits dark (different chemistry for everyone I suppose)!! So tried the bi-carbonate one and have had no problems since. Highly recommended - natural, does the job it claims (no smell) and Aussie Made!! What’s not to like??

Purchased in January 2018.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Actually works

BO has always been a struggle for me, ALWAYS embarrassed.
I have used all types of deodorants, "wasted money".
I have been using "no pong" now for about 4-5 months and I love it. I won't go without it.
I recommend it to everyone.
It's the only deodorant that has ever worked for me. Also the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin is fabulous. Just wish it came in a bigger size.

Purchased in November 2018 for $9.95.

So far so good

I usually have major issues with BO for no good reason and have a graveyard of natural deodorants.

So far I am on day 3 and its going well. Lasts a lot longer during the day than anything I have tried.

We will see if it lasts at least a week. Usually my pits start getting wonky and extreme smelly after 7 days, ugh.

I do wish itcame with a little spatula to spread on the pit. Finger method os a bit meh. And it would be pleasany to have either fragrance free or choices of odors, I severely despise lemongrass and there is some in the deodorant. Obviously can't please everyone, but a larger selection could be beneficial :)

Keira Lee

Keira LeeMelbourne

Both Original and Bicarb Free gave me itchy rash

I started with the Original No Pong and loved it for the first week or so but then it gave me a bad itchy rash. So I switched to the bicarb version ... and still got a rash. Now it's just abandoned at the back of my drawer. Disappointed that I couldn't use this as I was very hopeful.

Selina

SelinaCalgary, AB, Canada

Best natural product out there

I’ve had both the original and Bicarb Free and both work fantastically well, I found the Bicarb Free was best after shaving. Even in 37 degree C this stuff worked. Yes you’ll still get wet in the pits, it’s not an anti-perspirant after all, bit no smell whatsoever. Love it, best natural product I’ve ever used.

Bicarb free version is the best natural stink-stopper out there.

I've been using the bicarb free nopong for almost a year and I love it! It does need applying an extra time on a hot or stressful day, but with the small tin that can go in your handbag this is not a problem.
Best natural deo I've found. No parabens or aluminium. Diatomaceous earth! Who knew!?

htc

htcSydney

Does what it says on the tin

I was pretty skeptical about this product, but it does what it promises. You sweat but you don't pong. Great for me since I just can't use spray or roll-on antiperspirants, they make my armpits itch like crazy. I was doomed to a life of crappy body sprays, trying to combat sweat pong.

No Pong works! As a trial I got a tin of both formulas. I did get a bit of itching from the standard formula after a few days, so I switched to the no-bicarb; and a full tin later I've signed up for the monthly subscription.