No Pong Bicarb Free

No Pong Bicarb Free

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Will buy this for the rest of my life!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hiking Sweat Fest

I just finished the Cape to Cape hike, carried all of our supplies in the heat, sweated ALOT and went days without access to water to wash. All I used was the Bicarb free No Pong. I literally didnt smell of BO at all the entire hike regardless of how wet with sweat my shirt was. Even my shirt, which wasnt washed for the full 7 sweaty days didnt smell of BO at all!! Very impressed!

• +2
Elise. T

Elise. TMurray Region, NSW

Best product EVER!! Love your pits and give them sweet scented relief.

Just wanted to say, love love love love love love love love love No Pong! Not sure if I said I love it enough though.... Ive been using this product for ages now and I cannot swear by it enough. I use the sensitive version because bi-carb makes my pits break out, dammit! I love the slightly stronger scent of the original but the sensitive is just as nice. And thanks for my Secret Scenta tin...smells fabbo and just the thing for Xmas pits! Deck your pits with dabs of No Pong...tra-lah-lah-lah. Lah-lah-lah-lah! Keep up the delicious No Pong pit work and I will continue to spread the gospel of No Pong to pits everywhere.

Purchased in November 2019 for $7.95.

Product good/container bad

The product is good however the container it comes in is very difficult to open and close, and u have to apply it with your fingers which is very messy & you always have to wash your hands after which I dont like every day, they need to rethink the packaging maybe put into some roll-on kit or a different container that is a screw on. And yes I have squeezed it at the sides with two fingers as suggested, Therefore the difficulty of use lets this product down.

Purchased in September 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes

Tara

TaraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Such an amazing product!

What an incredible product!! After trying both natural and chemical-based deodorants nothing had worked but this product has been life-changing! Not to mention the fact it is eco-friendly with minimal fragrance, the packaging is reusable and you receive incredible customer service.

Purchased in October 2019 at No Pong for $6.95.

Causes Irritation No

Fabulous results are as the name suggests

I've been using this for about 7 months now. My initial impression was it was excellent, however I've been saving my final judgement until Summer's heat. I've just been traveling in the Kimberly...49 degrees heat, sweating profusely (remember this is a deodorant not an antiperspirant) and.... No pong!! I stopped using it for a couple of days when I hit cooler climes and, despite lower temperatures, my pong returned.
A truly excellent product which does as it claims. No pong, no armpit irritation such as even the unscented roll on deodorants cause me.
I'll never use anything else.

Purchased in April 2019.

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

It does what it says

I tried the bi-carb and Bi-carb free. It definitely stops the pong.

The bi-carb free works best for me. The one that contains bi-carb makes me sweaty and gives me a razor burn after shaving.

I have found that as soon as Im not wearing either the pong comes back with a vengeance, I have to scrub several times in the shower to get rid of the smell.

I will purchase it again though as it works better than my rexona.

I would ask though, if the manufacturers could consider using bigger tins as the little tins are really hard to open.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

SS2017

SS2017Sydney, NSW

No pong no nonsense

The normal deodorant you get from supermarket made my skin itchy, so I used to just not use anything. Then I saw this on Instagram, the price made it riskless to try. Got the bi-carb free one, been using it everyday, no bad feeling on my skin at all! Took it with me on holiday, so small and handy. Hope one day no pong has a roll on version too! No pong is so reasonably priced, in comparison the other so called natural deodorant brands just look like pretentious nonsense that charge you $20 for a bloody roll on. Well done no pong!

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

LinnyBling

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

Natural Deodorant That Lives up to The Makers Claims- It works!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $6.95.

Causes Irritation No

Saved me embarrassment on my wedding day!

For years I had trouble with deodorants not doing what they are suppose to do and it wasn't until my wedding that I decided to look for something more natural. I was really worried I was going to feel uncomfortable and paranoid on my wedding day, but thankfully I came across No Pong. It was my saviour. Even stress sweat wasn't an issue! I wish I found this when I was in high school.

Purchased in September 2018 for $7.00.

Val

Val

Love it!

This deodorant is great: all natural, plastic-free, and effective all day long. I really love the fragrance too. I wish it were available in stores near me. Only downside: it can leave white streaks on dark garments, but it easily washes off. Absolutely recommended!

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.95.

Jessie

JessieSydney, NSW

Will be a repeat customer

I was curious about no pong and have been looking into it for some time now.
I wanted to make a shift from the standard retail deodorants as they contain aluminum and other nasties.

I find with retail deodorants leave my arm pits feeling heavy and uncomfortable, almost like it feels swollen.
But with no pong they don't feel this way.

I was nervous because retail deodorants always leave me with a weird 'I can smell the deodorant but I can always just small a hint of my BO' coming through too. I just thought this was normal, until No pong.
from shower to shower my armpits smell fresh.

Thanks No pong! I'll be a return customer. I threw my retail deodorants in the bin 2 days after using No pong. I won't go back to retail deodorants.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

Causes Irritation No

Only thing that’s really worked

Tried all the natural crystal homemade etc etc options but this is by far my favourite. Love it’s not in plastic as well. Everyone I know is obsessed with it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.95.

RosieD

RosieDCentral West, NSW

Loved it at first.

I've now been using it for about 2 months and dark stains have developed in the armpits of my clothes. Two lovely white tops ruined. Unfortunately, I won't be using it again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online.

Rahni W.

Rahni W.Sydney, NSW

Best natural deodorant ever!

I have tried sooooo many natural deodorants. They either leave rashes under my arms, are super creamy and feel wet all day or make me smell horrible! I work long days in a gym and train afterwards, and I used to have to wipe my old deodorant off and reapply frequently!
Since using no pong I apply it once in the morning (often around 4am), work all day and train, don't come home until sometimes after 6 and still don't smell AT ALL! Absolutely nothing! It's a life saver! Mum's been using it for months and got me on to it. We are both obsessed and getting everyone we know onto it!!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $6.95.

Deeb

DeebPerth, WA

Didn’t work for me

I had high hopes for this product. It has a nice smell but didn’t stop me ponging. I work in an office all day long in air conditioned comfort. I didn’t think I had a problem with BO until I swapped my normal deodorant for no pong. I could smell myself - not a good sign. I’m now using a natural deodorant I bought locally which has bicarbonate and seems to work. I didn’t try no pong with bicarbonate which might have worked better.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maggie

Maggie

Fantastic

I have super sensitive skin and have struggled to find an effective deodorant I can use. Aerosols are particularly bad for me. I have been using No Pong for 6 months and LOVE it!

Purchased in January 2019.

Roslyn L.

Roslyn L.South West, WA

No Pong is so true!

Since using No Pong, I no longer have bad BO, shower twice a day or have to put up with ghastly deodorants. My family and I are loving No Pong!

Purchased in May 2019 at No Pong for $6.99.

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

The best natural deodorant on the market!

I’ve tried many bi carb free natural deodorant pastes (as I tend to come up in a rash if I use the original formula) and have found that No Pong actually works! Keeps BO at bay all day long and leaves you smell super fresh. Love the minimal sustainable packaging and arrived in 2 days. Could not recommend enough.

Purchased in February 2019 for $6.99.

GNewbie

GNewbiePerth, WA

Effective!!

Tried the original No Pong & it worked but made my pits dark (different chemistry for everyone I suppose)!! So tried the bi-carbonate one and have had no problems since. Highly recommended - natural, does the job it claims (no smell) and Aussie Made!! What’s not to like??

Purchased in January 2018.