No Pong Original

No Pong Original

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hawseen adhamy

Hawseen adhamyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its amazing you have to try it.

I have been using No pong for over a year and i honestly cant live without it. I have used other deodrants that have never worked for me and have used expensive ones that kept stinging my under arm and was still sweating alot. Since i found no pong i have never used any other deodrants no pong has helpt me alot with the sweating and the stingingness and its the best thing i have found. Honestly cant recommend this enough try it you wont be disappointed i promise. And best thing about no pong it actually lasts you a long time :)

Purchased in January 2019 for $35.00.

Philippe

PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Won't use anything else!

I've been using No Pong Original for about 2 years and am so glad i found this product! I never liked using aluminium based anti persperant due to the chemicals and it didnt really work for me in reducing body odour. I was skeptical at first, but i can confidently say that NoPong works REALLY WELL. Even at my hottest and smelliest times as a volunteer firefighter, NoPong has not let me down and lasts all day without reapplication. It smells awesome too and one tub does last quite a while.
Thanks for giving us a great Australian made, natural, plastic free product, keep up the good work!!

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I love using this product, it takes away any smell, however the only problem I have is it seems to be making my under arms turn darker is this normal?

Purchased in August 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $5.99.

Jayme

JaymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely Fabulous. I will never have to worry about being smelly again!

My whole life I struggled to find something as good as this product. Supermarket deodorant has never agreed with me so I thought Id try No Pong. WOW!! I actually ran out and had to go back to wear normal deodorant for a couple of days. Gosh was I upset, back to being smelly and irritated. I now have a subscription with No Pong so that my supply will never run out. Thank you so much for inventing an outstanding product. Fabulous customer service as well. 10/10 all round. X

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.95.

Lisa F.

Lisa F.Perth, WA

Surprisingly amazing product

Purchased in October 2019 for $8.95.

M NgBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best anti odourant ever found

I tried numerous armpit products available so far, nothing worked as advertised until I tried No Pong Pink Original. It has significantly reduced odour, eventhough still feel wet underarms but a little baby powder helps staying dry. I highly recommend No Pong Original.
I also tried Bicard Free one however it is not as effective as the original tin regarding odour.
Thanks No Pong for making wonderful products.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

Kristie

Kristie

Great products

After a few years of disappointment using the usual retail brands of deodorant I began looking for alternatives and noticed an advertisement on Facebook for No Pong. I read the great reviews and took the plunge as I wanted to try a natural product. No longer am I disappointed.
No Pong really does work! It doesn't leave an unpleasant residue and keeps me feeling fresh. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy this product. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

Jo Hann

Jo HannHunter Region, NSW

This would be perfect if there had been no beeswax in this.

When I ordered no No Pong I was excited. But, reading the ingredients on the tins when I received my order, I realised this is not suitable for vegans as there is beeswax in this. Not realising this,I ordered two tins, an original and a no carb one to try. I won’t be ordering more unless there is a vegan variety. :(

Purchased in September 2019.

Mel

MelCentral Queensland, QLD

WOW!!!!

I just love everything about No Pong, my family and I are on a journey to find completely environmentally friendly products from packaging to products and No Pong ticks all those boxes, No plastics, completely natual product and it works so well .

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $5.95.

fiona w

fiona w

Not sure how we would manage summer without it

My daughter is severely disabled. She is now needing deodorant. She melts down if I try to use spray/roll on. She does however like to have cream rubbed onto her legs, so when I found No Pong I was ecstatic. Like a little champion she lifts her arms and with a quick rub all done! Im so thankful for this product, one less fight for this busy mum

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.99.

Causes Irritation No

The best product I have ever bought

This product is amazing. I was almost read to give up on natural deodorant, I was sweating through my work clothes and had an odour by 10am.
A friend suggested this and the difference between this and others on the market was incredible.
10/10 best product on the market would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

AnitaE

AnitaESouth Australia

Smells!!

Don't know what all the positive reviews are about. Very overrated!
It really smells!! If you like the smell of mosquito repellent - then this is for you!
Pleaae don't waste your money :(

Purchased in September 2019 at No Pong.

Amazing product

I work 12 hour days in hospitality in a humid beach town and this is the only natural deodorant I’ve found to work for me. Absolutely would recommend this product

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

AMAZING

I have tried many natural deodorants, none hold a candle to No Pong. I absolutely love that it is natural and keeps BO away all day long. I find application is easy. Squeeze and turn the lid, scrape a pea size amount and apply. No need for re-application through the day. A truly AMAZING natural product.

KiaraRose

KiaraRose

An effective deodorant, but a bit messy..

I enjoyed the effectiveness of this deodorant. I bought this due to the fact I really wanted to try natural deodorant that was going to be better for my body. It was definitely effective, however the letdown was the messiness of the product. Having to scrape it out with your fingers and apply got too messy, so I stopped using it.

Purchased at Paddock to Pantry for $10.00.

Archie

ArchieVictoria

Extremely disappointed

After reading the amazing reviews on this product, I was really excited to try it for myself! Unfortunately, the excitement wore off pretty quickly after receiving the product. My normal deodorant will get me through at least 6 hours without smelling, however, after using this, I could smell myself within two hours. Extremely disappointed that I have wasted the money. Will not be using ever again and would not recommend the product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $8.00.

Theresa J.

Theresa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Actually works

I use this because it actually works. Being natural is definitely a great thing.

As to opening the lid, you are not supposed to pry it off, you squeeze the sides and the lid pops open. Still tricky and doesn't always work. I actually messaged the company asking about the lid.

This stuff is AMAZING

I switched to no pong about 3 years ago, after trying every deodorant on the market, getting frustrated with either irritated underarms or it wearing off within a few hours. I recommend no pong to everyone I can, it honestly is incredible stuff!

Paula

PaulaPalmwoods

Itchy red rash ... did I mention itchy?!!

I love this product and used it successfully for a while before it started to affect my underarms - they became so so itchy and red, same story for my husband, daughter, sons. It seems to be quite common, wondering if it affects the normal flora of your armpits? I don't know but I use to love it, but it doesn't love me!

Purchased in April 2019 at Online.

Perfect.

I’ve found the perfect natural deodorant. It is light and compact in size, feels great on the skin, lovely faint smell. Just a wonderful product all round. Ten out of ten.

Purchased in January 2018 at Discount Natural Health Products for $9.99.

Ros M.asked

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Sandy

Sandyasked

I love the product don't get me wrong. Works like a dream, but the skin has discolored and is now quite dark. Had anyone else had this problem? I'm dark skinned, of Sri Lankan descent.

Dante
Dante

I my self similar skin tone to yourself and no issues with color. Honestly would be hard to tell being a hairy guy:) However for myself, if color did occur I would put up with it because of effectiveness of product. Cheers

Bailes
Bailes

yes me too love this product but have noticed my underarms going dark and I am of Asian decent and have olive skin will put up with it as I love No Pong works a treat just not sure about the underarms in summer ?? anyone else had this issue

Laura B
Laura B

My armpits have gone really dark since using it. I also stared using it since finding out I was pregnant and thought it may have been melasma. However after a bit of research I think it’s the bicarb reacting with my skin. I’m going to give the bicarb free version a go.