No Pong Original

No Pong Original

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

M Ng

M NgBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best anti odourant ever found

I tried numerous armpit products available so far, nothing worked as advertised until I tried No Pong Pink Original. It has significantly reduced odour, eventhough still feel wet underarms but a little baby powder helps staying dry. I highly recommend No Pong Original.
I also tried Bicard Free one however it is not as effective as the original tin regarding odour.
Thanks No Pong for making wonderful products.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

Kristie

Kristie

Great products

After a few years of disappointment using the usual retail brands of deodorant I began looking for alternatives and noticed an advertisement on Facebook for No Pong. I read the great reviews and took the plunge as I wanted to try a natural product. No longer am I disappointed.
No Pong really does work! It doesn't leave an unpleasant residue and keeps me feeling fresh. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy this product. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

Jo Hann

Jo HannHunter Region, NSW

This would be perfect if there had been no beeswax in this.

When I ordered no No Pong I was excited. But, reading the ingredients on the tins when I received my order, I realised this is not suitable for vegans as there is beeswax in this. Not realising this,I ordered two tins, an original and a no carb one to try. I won’t be ordering more unless there is a vegan variety. :(

Purchased in September 2019.

Mel

MelCentral Queensland, QLD

WOW!!!!

I just love everything about No Pong, my family and I are on a journey to find completely environmentally friendly products from packaging to products and No Pong ticks all those boxes, No plastics, completely natual product and it works so well .

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $5.95.

fiona w

fiona w

Not sure how we would manage summer without it

My daughter is severely disabled. She is now needing deodorant. She melts down if I try to use spray/roll on. She does however like to have cream rubbed onto her legs, so when I found No Pong I was ecstatic. Like a little champion she lifts her arms and with a quick rub all done! Im so thankful for this product, one less fight for this busy mum

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.99.

Causes Irritation No

The best product I have ever bought

This product is amazing. I was almost read to give up on natural deodorant, I was sweating through my work clothes and had an odour by 10am.
A friend suggested this and the difference between this and others on the market was incredible.
10/10 best product on the market would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

AnitaE

AnitaESouth Australia

Smells!!

Don't know what all the positive reviews are about. Very overrated!
It really smells!! If you like the smell of mosquito repellent - then this is for you!
Pleaae don't waste your money :(

Purchased in September 2019 at No Pong.

Amazing product

I work 12 hour days in hospitality in a humid beach town and this is the only natural deodorant I’ve found to work for me. Absolutely would recommend this product

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

AMAZING

I have tried many natural deodorants, none hold a candle to No Pong. I absolutely love that it is natural and keeps BO away all day long. I find application is easy. Squeeze and turn the lid, scrape a pea size amount and apply. No need for re-application through the day. A truly AMAZING natural product.

KiaraRose

KiaraRose

An effective deodorant, but a bit messy..

I enjoyed the effectiveness of this deodorant. I bought this due to the fact I really wanted to try natural deodorant that was going to be better for my body. It was definitely effective, however the letdown was the messiness of the product. Having to scrape it out with your fingers and apply got too messy, so I stopped using it.

Purchased at Paddock to Pantry for $10.00.

Archie

ArchieVictoria

Extremely disappointed

After reading the amazing reviews on this product, I was really excited to try it for myself! Unfortunately, the excitement wore off pretty quickly after receiving the product. My normal deodorant will get me through at least 6 hours without smelling, however, after using this, I could smell myself within two hours. Extremely disappointed that I have wasted the money. Will not be using ever again and would not recommend the product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Theresa J.

Theresa J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Actually works

I use this because it actually works. Being natural is definitely a great thing.

As to opening the lid, you are not supposed to pry it off, you squeeze the sides and the lid pops open. Still tricky and doesn't always work. I actually messaged the company asking about the lid.

This stuff is AMAZING

I switched to no pong about 3 years ago, after trying every deodorant on the market, getting frustrated with either irritated underarms or it wearing off within a few hours. I recommend no pong to everyone I can, it honestly is incredible stuff!

Paula

PaulaPalmwoods

Itchy red rash ... did I mention itchy?!!

I love this product and used it successfully for a while before it started to affect my underarms - they became so so itchy and red, same story for my husband, daughter, sons. It seems to be quite common, wondering if it affects the normal flora of your armpits? I don't know but I use to love it, but it doesn't love me!

Purchased in April 2019 at Online.

Causes Irritation Yes

Perfect.

I’ve found the perfect natural deodorant. It is light and compact in size, feels great on the skin, lovely faint smell. Just a wonderful product all round. Ten out of ten.

Purchased in January 2018 at Discount Natural Health Products for $9.99.

Mel

MelMajura 2609, ACT

Really works but the packaging is awful

This deodorant is pretty fantastic, both the original and bicarb work well for me. The tin it comes in however is incredibly difficult to open. People with arthritic hands would have zero chance of being able to open this product. Never put moisturiser on before attempting to open the tin either as you need completely dry hands to have any hope of opening the tin. I want to continue using No Pong, however the tin is too much hassle. Changing to a screw top or any other type of container that doesn't require levering off with fingernails would make the product more accessible to everyone.

Purchased in January 2017.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

I wanted to love it, but I can't.

I wanted to love this product, I really did.
And there are many things to love, it smells fantastic and it does work.

However, applying a thick paste to your armpits is just not nice. Its hard to spread under the arm, I'm sure I ended up using way to much, wondering if I had covered the whole area. Your hands are left sticky and greasy so you have to wash them. You obviously wouldnt want to re apply during the day, I mean YUK, touching sweaty pits to reapply.

If this came in a roll on, or stick, it would be fabulous, but it doesn't and the application side of it has meant I won't be purchasing this again.

Also the tin lid, can be hard to open, I broke a nail trying.

Purchased in December 2018 at No pong for $8.95.

Causes Irritation No

An awesome deodorant, actually works!

I first chose this deodorant as the packaging was plastic free. I was skeptical as I'd tried a different natural deodorant that hadn't worked too well for me. But this one is amazing! It actually works and lasts all day. I even did PT for an hour and it was fine! I love the lemongrass scent and it's super easy to apply (unlike the other one which went really hard in the colder weather). Will definitely be recommending to everyone!

Purchased in June 2019.

Evelina

EvelinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product, never using anything else

Really effective. I discovered it about a year and a half ago, and will never use anything else again. I have told all my friends about it. I ended up living overseas the last 12 months and introduced my friends to the product. All of them are messaging me asking for me to bring lots back with me to Berlin.

Purchased in January 2018 for $5.99.

Alien

AlienSydney

It works but leaves chalky white makes on black clothing

It prevented odour and leaves my armpit smelling citrus fresh. A bit clumsy to apply (I don't like dipping my fingers into a pot). Unfortunately it leaves white chalky marks on my black clothes.

Purchased in April 2019.

Sandy

Sandyasked

I love the product don't get me wrong. Works like a dream, but the skin has discolored and is now quite dark. Had anyone else had this problem? I'm dark skinned, of Sri Lankan descent.

Dante
Dante

I my self similar skin tone to yourself and no issues with color. Honestly would be hard to tell being a hairy guy:) However for myself, if color did occur I would put up with it because of effectiveness of product. Cheers

Bailes
Bailes

yes me too love this product but have noticed my underarms going dark and I am of Asian decent and have olive skin will put up with it as I love No Pong works a treat just not sure about the underarms in summer ?? anyone else had this issue

Laura B
Laura B

My armpits have gone really dark since using it. I also stared using it since finding out I was pregnant and thought it may have been melasma. However after a bit of research I think it’s the bicarb reacting with my skin. I’m going to give the bicarb free version a go.

CategoryDeodorants & Body Sprays