No Pong Original

It works but leaves chalky white makes on black clothing

It prevented odour and leaves my armpit smelling citrus fresh. A bit clumsy to apply (I don't like dipping my fingers into a pot). Unfortunately it leaves white chalky marks on my black clothes.

Purchased in April 2019.

My go to deodorant

I’ve been using various brands of natural deodorants for fifteen years, and since discovering No Pong eight months ago at my local health foods store, it’s now the product I return to buy each time.
There have been no skin issues for me with this deodorant, and it is easy to apply.
I find it to be very effective, even on the most humid of days, and will continue to use it with confidence.

Purchased in May 2019 at Wholefood Merchants.

Causes Irritation No

Started off great, until i had an allergic reaction

Having Dermatitis i am very restricted to what deodorant i can use, im only able to use Rexona Clinical but only the ' Sheer Powder'. So i tried No Pong original and Bicarb free......

First week was great loved the smell, worked well in 35 degree heat but then unfortunately i started reacting to it. Before i realised the rash was from this, it had spread all down my arms, across my chest and to my hips - Thanks Dermatitis!!

Just be extra extra careful if you suffer from a skin sensitivity, as im currently covered in steriod cream and almost in tears dealing with the aftermath :(

Purchased in March 2019 at No pong for $7.50.

Great, but that rash..

I was so excited to try this as a plastic free alternative. I found it to be very effective - even in summer, however I too developed a seriously itchy rash. I gave it a break and returned unfortunately to find the same result. My partner as well as my sister and her husband all experienced this rash (100% of us) and none of us would describe ourselves as sensitive skin people.

Purchased in November 2018.

Works but stains clothes

I love this, have been using it for about a year. Unfortunately I now have dark oil stains under the armpits of all my clothes. The effect has been cumulative, and I will need to replace most of my work tops now. I will be going back to chemicals unfortunately.

Purchased in January 2019 for $7.99.

No Pong - does what it says on the tin

I recently decided to give No Pong a go. I live in Brisbane. Temps during the day are still reaching mid to high twenties and the humidity levels are also high. The first day I wore No Pong to work, our air conditioning broke down. We all sweated like freaking athletes for a good three hours until the problem was fixed.

Did I pong? No, I did not. In fact No Pong held up better than my usual deodorant would have in the circumstances (and definitely better than a lot of people I was trapped with. Yikes.)

I really love the product (and have also converted my teenage daughter who now doesn’t smell like teenager any more.)

Purchased in April 2019.

Left me with a red rash within 3 days

I wanted to like this product as my sister loves it. She gave me some to try, but within 3 days my armpits were bright red and burning. I heard some people with sensitive skin had this reaction but I did think I had sensitive skin. It did smell nice.

Purchased in February 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes

handles a full day in the Aussie sun

Very happy with this Australian made product. I work at the markets doing very long hot physical days . I am very happy with this product and would recommend to anyone. I can not afford to offend customers in my store with bad BO so this is a great product. I love the companies mindfulness towards the environment . i only wish the labels were removable for re purposing. Can't have everything. oh and its posted to my door , winner

Purchased in November 2018 for $7.95.

Causes Irritation No

Best tin of natural deodorant ever!

Best tin of natural deodorant ever. 11/10 would recommend! Do the planet and your armpits a favour. I almost gave up on finding a natural, sustainable, cruelty free deodorant until I came across no pong. I won’t ever go back. I have converted family and friends and I plan to convert more! Another plus, it’s super affordable. And my first run has lasted over 2 months!

Purchased in January 2019 for $5.95.

Instant Rash

I wanted to like this deodorant. The concept, ingredients, packaging.. all seemed like a great idea. I've used deodorants with the same ingredients and have never had issues.
After using No Pong, my skin immediately started burning and a rash started to form. I took a break and went back to it, hoping this wasn't the cause. But it was.
It also causes me to sweat.
Sensitive skin- DO NOT USE

Purchased in December 2018 for $8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Gave me a fungal infection

I used this deodorant for two weeks. Shortly after I got a itchy, stinging rash which the doctor confirmed was a fungal infection from sweat and moisture from paste deodorant

Purchased in December 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $8.00.

Life Changer!

I have struggled with smelly underarms my whole life, I have tried so many different products both chemical & natural but boy am I glad to have found this! I absolutely love love love this product. I can go all day without having to reapply & I don’t smell, even after being out all day! It has seriously saved my life because I would feel so embarrassed knowing I smell but not being able to help it. I love that it’s cruelty free & completely natural.
It’s smooth & just glides on really easily & smells citrusy.
I can not recommend this product enough! Just wish it came in a bigger tin.

Complete convert

I got my first No along original and bicarbonate-free last week. I am a complete convert!! It smells great, lasts better than “commercial” deodorants, even when I was painting in 36 degree heat.
Bicarbonate free doesn’t smell as nice, but still does the trick.
Only down side is that the formula is a little gritty, but it’s a very small price to pay for how excellent it is.

Skin rash and burn, please be careful.

My husband and I tried this product after reading the reviews on facebook. We were still searching for a natural deodorant that actually works. We bought 4 tins, and they were delivered promptly. We both loved it for the first 2 weeks, and really thought we had found a winner. Alas, I began to get a nasty and large rash, and skin burn as well. I stopped using it for a few days, just in case it was something else. I tried it again, and immediately got the rash and burn again. This was also when my husband got the rash. I'm the 'sensitive' one in our home, so for my husband to get it also is concerning. We used it as suggested, small pea size amount under each arm. I emailed the company to ask for a refund, and have been told that they would do a refund if I sent the unopened tins back to them. I have asked them to pay for the return postage, and am awaiting an email back from them. They did offer us 1 tin of their 'Bi-carb free' product as another option to choose, but after considering the severity of the rash and burns, we thought it best to ask for a refund. I had not researched any other platform to see what other people had experienced. I do wish I had, as there are more than a few people here that have experienced similar/same. Happy for those of you whom it has/is working well for. But I would definitely suggest people take note and try an even smaller amount first, to see if it is safe for them to use. Oh, and it did also stain our clothes.
UPDATE: 'No Pong' refunded us in Full, which we are very happy about. However, the actual customer service part was not pleasant.

Best deodorant ever

I have always suffered from bad BO. I would shower at night, apply supermarket deodorant and wake up smelly and needing to shower again.
Since using no pong the morning shower is a choice not necessary. I pop on a small amount following my night shower and smell and feel good until my next shower. I'm just finishing my first tin which has lasted 2 months. I have struggled through an extremely long hot summer without once having smelly pits. I've even binned the can of deodorant I had in my car for touch ups.
I highly recommend giving this product a go, if you are thinking of trying it. It worked so well for me. 100% happy. It is also very cost effective

Tin is difficult to open

Dear no pong manufacturers .Our whole family have now switched to this product which is very effective and pleasant to use. My mother in-law loves it too but can’t open the tin because of arthritis in her fingers. Others family members report same issue with the container lid especially if your hands are wet or oily .The tin is handy as a purse pack . Can you please produce a screw top jar please ? Also this would provide a more reasonable amount than the smaller tin. Thanks .

Works well, but stains clothes

I was very impressed with how well this natural product works to stop odour. (It doesn’t stop wetness). However, I found that I ended up with oily stains on the underarm area of my clothes, even though I put it on well before getting dressed. So I have gone back to chemicals.

Amazing!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with my No Pong deodorant! Chemical free, all natural, plastic-free packaging (Big YES!) and super cheap. Couldn't be any happier with this product. Wooooohoooo! Just be careful if putting the deodorant on when you're dressed as it has coconut oil in it and may stain your clothes :-)

Love it

No long original is the best! It works like no other natural deodorant I have tried before. I was a skeptic at first but so glad I tried it. 100% would recommend it.

Serious burns caused by NO PONG

Sadly, No Pong caused serious burns and scarring on my daughter's armpits. The company would not cover the cost of the doctor's appointment or medicine that had to be purchased. There is nothing to say that a small skin test is required before use and this concerns me for anyone else that may want to use it. Very disappointed. Please take care using it.