100% · 230%

Job Satisfaction

Sammy H.
Sammy H.3 posts

Excellent and affordable!

I recently used their end of lease cleaning service. The team was prompt and efficient. Mark, the service person, did a thorough job, ensuring everything was spotless. Though the bathroom tiles could have been scrubbed a bit more, overall, I am satisfied with their work.
Emma S.
Emma S.4 posts

Good value for money!

Had a house cleaning done last week. The service was efficient and reliable. Mike was very friendly and professional. Though there were a couple of missed spots, they quickly addressed it when I pointed them out.
Kenneth A.
Kenneth A.3 posts

I appreciate their timely response and professionalism!

Aletha B.
Aletha B.2 posts

Satisfied!

I was generally satisfied with the house cleaning service provided. Emma did a fantastic job overall, with just a couple of minor areas missed. The quality of work was commendable, and the service was good value for money. Would consider using their services again.
Russ B.
Russ B.2 posts

Quite satisfied with the results!

I recently booked their team for a detailed House Cleaning. Mark, the cleaner, did a solid job. The floors and surfaces were spotless, and the bathroom gleamed. The only minor complaint was a small area under the couch that was missed. Other than that, the quality of cleaning was high, and it provided excellent value for money. The team was punctual and professional, making the entire process smooth and hassle-free. Overall, a very good experience.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.4 posts

Reliable bond cleaning service

NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane provided excellent service for our end of lease cleaning. Sam and his team were punctual and thorough. While the pricing was slightly higher than expected, the quality of their work justified it. Our property looked impeccable after their cleaning session. Overall, satisfied with the service and would consider hiring them again for future cleaning needs.
Jayla W.
Jayla W.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Reliable cleaning services!

Used NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane for our end of lease cleaning, and they delivered as promised. The team was quick to respond and accommodated our schedule. While there were a few minor issues with the bathroom cleaning, overall, the service was satisfactory. Reasonable pricing for the quality of work provided. Would consider using them again in the future.
Abby W.
Abby W.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Worth for the price and satisfied customer here

A highly recommended team when cleaning the carpet they make sure to inform you first the things they will be doing and ask if that's okay before they start. Price are reasonable and very worth it.
Alexander F.
Alexander F.9 posts

Great service!

I recently hired NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane for an end of lease clean, and I'm quite pleased with the service. The cleaner, Sarah, was prompt and efficient. She paid attention to detail and left the place spotless. The quality of work was commendable, especially considering the reasonable price. However, there were a few missed spots in the kitchen cabinets that I had to clean myself. Overall, though, it was a good experience. I'd recommend them for anyone needing a thorough bond clean without breaking the bank.
Sonar M.
Sonar M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Reliable service

I recently used their end of lease cleaning service, and it was handled professionally by Steve, who was meticulous and considerate throughout the job. While the service was slightly slower than expected, the quality of cleaning was top-notch, ensuring I got my full deposit back. It was a good value for the effort put into scrubbing every corner of my apartment.
M'MY M.
M'MY M.

Service was satisfactory overall

Booked Builders Cleaning with NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane. The service was satisfactory, but there were a few missed spots. The service person, Jack, was polite and arrived on time. Pricing was competitive, but I hoped for a more thorough cleaning. Overall, an average experience. They could improve by paying more attention to detail in their cleaning process.
Mindi Dockweiler
Mindi Dockweiler7 posts

Excellent service!

I recently availed End of Lease Cleaning service from this company, and I must say, it was satisfactory. Sarah, the cleaner, did a decent job, but there were a few missed spots that needed attention. Overall, the quality was acceptable considering the price. The value was fair, but I expected a bit more attention to detail. Nonetheless, the service helped me get my bond back without any issues. I appreciate their timely response and professionalism. However, a bit more thoroughness in the cleaning process would have been appreciated.
Maddi A.
Maddi A.4 posts

Very satisfied!

My experience with their House Cleaning service was outstanding. Tom was an absolute professional, arriving on time and equipped with all the necessary tools. He tackled every room with precision, focusing on areas I had neglected over time. The bathrooms shined, and the kitchen grease was gone as if it never existed. The value I received for the price paid was exceptional, considering the amount of effort and time saved on my end. What impressed me most was the eco-friendly products used, ensuring safety for my family without compromising on cleanliness. I appreciate the dedication to detail and the respectful handling of my home. I will definitely be recommending their service to friends and family.
Mahabub M.
Mahabub M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding Builders Cleaning Service!

After the renovation of our office, we were in desperate need of a professional builders cleaning. We hired them based on positive reviews and weren't disappointed. Mike and his crew were phenomenal. They tackled the post-construction mess with such expertise that our office was ready for operations much sooner than anticipated. The team was dedicated, showing incredible attention to detail in removing dust, debris, and stains. The value for the service provided was exceptional, considering the quality and speed of their work. It's rare to find such reliable and high-quality cleaning services. They truly went above and beyond, ensuring our office was spotless and inviting. A fantastic job well done, highly recommend!
Lilly Flegg
Lilly FleggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied

NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane is hands down the best in the business! Their team, especially Sarah, went above and beyond to deliver exceptional results. We needed a thorough house cleaning before moving out, and they delivered precisely that. From the moment we contacted them, their customer service was outstanding. They listened to our needs attentively and tailored their service accordingly. The attention to detail in their work is commendable, leaving no corner untouched. The value we received for the service rendered far exceeded our expectations. If you're looking for reliable and efficient cleaners, look no further than NO1 Bond Cleaning Brisbane. Thank you for making our moving process smoother!