Listing monitored by Noa

Horrible

we are both 70 years old and about 90kg each.This is the worst mattress we have purchased in 50 years.
to hard.to hot.no edge support.
you are made to jump through hoops to get a refund.take photos,fill out survey.
the staff are rude and not helpful at all.they take your money quick and they can not tell you how and when you will be contacted for a refund

Purchased in March 2022 at Noa Home Australia for $750.

mar
mar

Hi Mario,

Kindly note that we currently offer free pick-ups on returned mattresses however, these are scheduled based on the charity partner's availability - as promised, your refund will be processed once the mattress is collected.

Dilan
DilanSydney, NSW

Excellent support and comfort

After having returned a competitors mattress, I'm very happy with the Noa. It ticks all the boxes - relatively firm yet supportive and extremely comfortable. I tend to move around in different sleeping positions and the noa works with all of them. After three months its a good as new and doesn't suffer from sagging issues.

Purchased in January 2022 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

Tish_bee
Tish_bee

This is a comfortable matress but it pills like crazy

This is a comfortable mattress and I do mostly really like it but the pilling is driving me slightly nuts. If you're a bit OCD about these things it may not be the mattress for you. If you don't care about having to shave your mattress it's really good. Don't pull at the pills though, you'll end up with holes in it.

Purchased in July 2021.

Caz
Cazbrisbane

Super Fast delivery

Looks like good quality and feels great to lie on thus far. Was a little concerned that most of the negative reviews are regarding delivery delays, but I was reassured by the replies from Noa and ordered. And as it turns out no need to worry, immediate email confirmation of order, a text with ETA the same day and delivery 3 days later. Ordered Tuesday delivered Friday, carried straight upstairs and into the bedroom by the friendly delivery man. Would recommend.

Purchased in March 2022 for $750.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Very comfortable

I have owned this mattress for over three months. It came rolled up in plastic film, inside a box. Taking it out of the packaging it expanded into shape. So far I have found it to be a very comfortable mattress, for any position even when I'm lying on my back. Its quite a firm mattress and after three months I havent noticed any loss of shape.

Sleeping PositionFront

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Joshua RexSydney, NSW

Started off good now dreadful

I have had this mattress for approx 18 months. It stared off quite comfortable (nowhere near as good as my previous Jenson mattress which I had for 12 years) buy much cheaper, so I thought I’d give it a go. It is now saggy and for the least 4 weeks has been giving me a very sore lower back, waking up every night at 3-4am with lower back pain. It’s clear to me that these mattresses are not built to last. Avoid.

Purchased in June 2020.

Great customer service

Despite the mattress not being right for me, the Noa team was so helpful with the return process and very responsive. Others do enjoy this mattress so it was just my own preference

Josh
Josh

Terrible service/insane to get communication

I've had an insane amount of trouble trying to get my mattress delivered. Barely communicating. Passed blame to the courier even when information was not passed on correctly to the courier from Noa

Purchased for $789.

Dannel
Dannel

Rubbish service. Still no matress after a 2 and a half month wait

Ordered in August, now mid November and no matress still.. ONLY correspondence from them is when I contact THEM.. even the, the response is as genuine and generic as their 'discounts'.... dont be fooled, pay a little more for something, anything, other than NOA!!!

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,149.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Big test for NOA as I have cancelled order after delivery timeline provided

I ordered a Mattress yesterday when website showed was in stock NSW. I was aware various other COVID delayes would likely mean a couple weeks delivery delay. I then check my delivery confirmation email and says NOT in stock until end October! So I have advised NOA today to cancel order and refund. I have been contacted by customer support Andre order g hd as been cancelled and refunded as requested.

Purchased in October 2021 for $799.

Sleeping PositionSide

Find out how Noa Home The Noa Queen compares to other Mattresses

The best sleep I've had in over 20 years.

My first night sleep was great, and then it continued to improved over the next 2 weeks. I wake up feeling rested and full of energy. The mattress is firm and supportive, and the memory foam layer makes it feel like you are sleeping on a layer of clouds. I'm a side sleeper and use to have hip pain, and that has disappeared since I got the bed. This is the best 5 star bed for it's price.

Purchased in May 2021 for $749.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.