3.8

• Adequate Speeds Yes (22) · No (2)

Scott K.

Scott K.Perth, WA

Great Choice to swap to NodeOne

Finally... a speed that isn't lied about and is perfection for any household with kids or even without. This makes a very large difference from using the NBN and Aussie broadband, where speeds was at 6mps when we've been paying for 100mbs for the past 2 months

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the great review! We're so glad your received the speeds that you're paying for. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver some of the fastest speeds in WA. Enjoy your new connection :)

MichaelS

MichaelSPerth, WA

Superb from sales to installation and beyond!

The Sales and Provisioning team were excellent (thanks Eric!).
The installation team were very fast, professional, clean and super knowledgeable (thanks Paul and Kye!).
The service is up and running with perfect speeds of around 52/26 on a 50/25 plan, low ping and no dropouts.
We did a lot of research and were nervous to pull the trigger. Could not be happier now! Do not wait any longer - sign up with NodeOne!

Hey Michael,
We're so glad you had such a great experience from start to finish! Enjoy your new connection :)

Good internet and consistent, when it works.

For the last week the connection for my area has gone offline from 12am until 5-6am every night. When trying to tell support about this issue they've dismissed it as it's currently working and say they havent seen any outages in the last 10 days. The information that it's offline come's from their own network status page. A company started to provide good internet to rural centers have common outages.

Fantastic service, great product

I have had all kinds of problems with nbn, and had been on 4g home internet. Node One has been a pleasure to deal with. Great speeds too, I am getting 107/50, way better than 4g. Installer was on time, helpful and knowledgeable. Every time I have called I spoke to a real local person within 5 minutes. Highly recommended!

Local Team MemberNodeOne Internet

Hey Simon, thanks for the great review! We pride ourselves on our great speeds and local service. Have an awesome day! :)

Anthony W.

Anthony W.

New connection

I have a nbn account. Buy suffer from constant drop outs for hours at a time, even days long. Like this weekend. I tried ringing you on Saturday morning till late afternoon. NO answer. You claimed to be open on Saturday, or you guys were very busy fixing internet issues. Which isn't a good sign. All I want is to discuss a fixed wireless plan. Maybe sign up. I try again on Monday. Hopefully I get through

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ben E.

Ben E.Perth, WA

Hands down the best ISP I have ever had!!! Thank you!

The easiest to set up, and the fastest internet speeds I have ever had to date. The help desk is awesome, with excellent local customer service.
Very happy with my new ISP! Thanks!

Local Team MemberNodeOne Internet

Thanks for the awesome review Ben! Have a great day :)

Jeremy S.

Jeremy S.Western Australia

Signs up for a account. They can not activate it and charged me anyway after saying they would not.

Signed up for a nbn through node1. They can not connect me to the internet. It has been over 2 weeks and still nothing. After I was promised several times I would not be charged until the service was active i was charged. I really dont like being lied to.
No service and lied about not charging me and then charges me. Very disappointed.

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Amazing Wireless connection in Bunbury, WA

Hi Berocca,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the awesome review! Our Fixed Wireless really is the perfect alternative for those limited by slow NBN speeds. We hope you enjoy the super fast speeds you're now receiving! Have a great day!

RK

RKPerth, WA

Excellent network, great service

I think it is important to stress that there are multiple services.
I went to Node1 as soon as they had a tower pointing at me for use of their private fixed wireless, which was may 2017.
There were some teething problems at the beginning, but after a couple of weeks all was sorted out.
Node 1 offered me a backup link over NBN, which had a lot of drop outs, this is not Node1 one fault, its just FTTN with bad copper.

I cancelled the NBN and had almost perfect Fixed Wireless with an occasional drop out, their support is excellent and communication top.

the only downside is the changed plan speeds since the start.

As I read the negative comments in this thread, it seems most are NBN related or poor communication.
No complaints here

Local Team MemberNodeOne Internet

Hey RK, thanks for taking the time to leave the review and for sticking it out during the teething problems! We're glad it's was all sorted for you and that you are now able to receive great speeds on our Fixed Wireless network. Have a great day!

Kent

KentPerth, WA

Perfect for my use-case

So for a bit of backstory, I am a heavy internet user, I use the internet pretty much every moment I am awake and I require very fast speeds for the work I do. Previously I was with Telstra on their 90 dollar plan and it wasn't as good as NodeOne on their 129 Dollar plan (well obviously) but the difference is that compared to Telstra, I was actually getting the speeds I was promised all the time, rather than for the first 2 days and never again after. Customer Support is AMAZING. I love their customer support, they are very quick to answer, they are actually in Australia, and are all very knowledgeable in what they do.

I would highly recommend you check out Node One if you are in the Perth area and they support your location.

Kerstin S.

Kerstin S.Mid West, WA

Best service

Node 1 is brilliant. They are a local WA business and their customer service Is “perfect”. If there is an issue which hasn’t happened often, you talk to a local person and they r straight onto the problem and sort it out. Wouldn’t use any other business for our internet or computer repairs/issues.

hoondi

hoondi

Buyer beware

These guys really want me to pay more without considering the competition so beware, I have been hit with constant outages until they put me 50/20 (download/upload) and made all sorts of excuses and even went quiet with no answer. When it was time to make a decision to go back or pay more my connection was noticeably worse. I couldn't complain to the TIO because apparently they aren't in their system. I'm really upset with nodeone.

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Wireless Speed Reductions

I've been using Node1's wireless service since Red Broadband collapsed and apart from the last few months its been amazing delivering as advertised with very little degradation until the last few months when my upload and download speeds as messured via a direc connection have been reduced without and reason nor explanation.

1GBPS nbn is a scam!!! AVOID

I got Node1 1GB nbn service to my house and they could barely delivery speeds of 100 at peak time. Slowed down every night its a total scam and then they tried to charge me a bunch of fees to leave. They tryed to say it was my fault and that i was having problems with my modem or something BUT I am with Aussie Broadband now and they actually deliver. best decision i made to leave node1

LazyPerthGuy

LazyPerthGuyPerth, WA

Not enough people say when they are happy!

I currently have 2 business connections with NodeOne in 2 locations. They are a great company to deal with, clear communication regarding feasibility of connection prior to visit. Connection speeds are as advertised (or very very close), Only experiences a few dropouts over the past 2 years, and they have very quickly resolved.