Noni B

Noni B

Brand Manager for Noni B? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Shirley Smith
Shirley SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this online store

I have shopped online with Noni B for a few years now.
Many clothes sell quickly when on sale and sometimes only too small or too big sizes left. got to be quick with sale items!
I recommend them, such a good variety of all types of clothes
no online stores are perfect!!

Just what I need

HAD SAME PROBLEM AS LINDA,

Still waiting on orders from Sep Oct & Nov. Don't waste time and money buying online from Mosiac brands as Liz Jordan, Noni B, Rockmans, Table eight and several other brands are going through. Now lockdown ended Noni B outlets are open and have the some of the clothes I ordered online Mosiac are saying is out of stock and won't send me for the prices they claim. Still waiting on refunds too!!

JIJ
JIJSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great company to shop with online. Such a great range of quality items and so easy to navigate the site.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't both to send the goods ordered and then ignore you.

I have been a customer of Noni B and Liz Jordan for many years and been happy with quality and service in the past. Now the online business is a disgrace. Ordered 4 items on 8/9/21 and one missing saying it will follow and didn't. Ordered 2 items on 22/9/21 and order acknowledged but goods not left the outlet yet. In spite of numerous emails, that was responded to with an automated reply, I still haven't got my goods or my requested refund. It is a waste of time trying to get the company to do anything. Also the quality of the goods is not as a high standard in the past, although the prices are higher. They keep bombarding with emails everyday but take the money and don't deliver. Only thing is to never ever deal with this company online.

STOP Spamming me!

I was about to order a lot of clothes via their website. It isn’t too clear if it is called Liz Jordan or noni B when looking up reviews. I had a bad feeling as ‘’new added’’ items were directly on sale for 80% off the ‘’original price’’.

I am so happy that I’ve read the reviews before ordering. It seems dodgy. I tried to unsubscribe about 5 times now and the emails haven’t stopped.

sue
suehobart

Noni B are crap.

I placed an order 15/10/21. Have not received any items. Multiple inquires are only answered with an automated response. They don't answer the phone. I have no where else to go. If I stole $50 worth of goods from their store, I'd be charged. They steal $50 from me and I can do nothing. NOT HAPPY

Victoria
VictoriaPerth, WA

Too Much to Choose from!

On-line experience was easy to navigate but just too much to choose from! One slight problem that a parcel had been delivered to a ParcelPoint centre but no notification was sent; email to NoniB sorted out the problem.

Olivia
OliviaBeeliar

Nonib customer

I shop in Nonib store and on line and I have alway had a good experience with staff and deliveries.

Service

Very easy to order plus easy to return a Items I was very pleased with my order garments true to size

JCD
JCDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have NEVER been let down by this service or these products. Always LOVE whatever I have purchased.

In 3 years of buying from NoniB Online I have always had quick and accurate delivery and the products have EXCEEDED my expectations. Always a good fit and great quality. I have only had to chase up the delivery on ON E products once and was able to speak to a Customer Help line who gave me an update and the product arrived within 2 days of that phone call.

Stel
StelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund not received

Ordered bed spread on line back in September and only 4 items out of 7 received. Was asked to return goods in original packaging which was done immediately and provided a credit card for refund. After nearly 20 calls, so far and dealing with extremely poor customer service team based overseas who have promised a call backs and the refund, I am still waiting!!! Do not order from this store as they are hopeless and you will be wasting your money. I can only assume the product has to be of poor quality also!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Teresa
Teresa

Absolutely disgraceful service, don't order online! You will end up without the goods and your money.

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not much to complain about

No problems with womens clothing. Don't think I'll order for my husband again. Only once was the sizing wrong. Over all I'm a happy customer.

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

The deliveries are so late I have forgotten what I ordered

real name is Lynda
real name is Lyndaasked

I have a Noni B quilted coat purchased on line that is to small. I want to return it, get a refund and buy a size larger. What form do I use and where do I find it?
I cant exchange in any stores as it was discounted.

Warm Lizzie
Warm Lizzieasked

I have 37 Noni B pieces of clothing in my wardrobe and have been very happy so far.
Except for one brown coloured long sleeve top that was a plain colour has now gone mottled.
I have only recently bought it in one of those 3 for a certain price deals.
I showed it to the lady in the Noni B shop and she said it must be your washing machine.
I was very disappointed at her response and now sadly don't feel like buying any more.
If all these shops - Rivers, Noni B, Miller's, Crossroads, Rockman's, Ezibuy, Autograph etc etc are all owned by the same business, where do we go to get nice clothes?

Bearoness

Suzanne Grae is excellent ,I believe they are not part of the NoniBPretty Girl Fashions Group. Also Vines is awesome too.

Bearoness

How sad when Ezibuy sold out to the NoniB group.

AMac
AMac

Im still waiting since September for items not delivered and I stupidly spent a small fortune over lockdown

Nicky
Nickyasked

Hi ordered a shirt online and it was purchased on an online exclusive sale the shirt does not fit and I tried to return for refund but Nonib customer service said it was a final sale and cannot be refunded it only stated online sale has anyone else had this problem.

Nadine
Nadine

Hi Nicky,
All I can say is stay well away from Noni B, Katies, Rockman etc... online as they rip people off. They are part of the Mosaic Brand group of shops and are highly dishonest. I have had nothing but trouble every time I bought something. Latest one is pillow cases never arrived. Lucky I bought through Paypal. And get this. They have agreed to give me a partial refund. Why would I accept a partial refund and lose $30 of my money for something I never got. I guess this is how they make their huge profits? Ask them why on the end of their invoice they write this and leave bad Google reviews all over the place. Also leave bad reviews on their Facebook etc..... Although don't expect a reply from so called customer service for at least a week. Good luck. Let me know how you go.
"Changed your mind? Not a problem! We’ll be happy to provide a full refund of your purchase."

Jfr
Jfr

Hi NIcky, if I were you I would go back to Noni B and get them to send you the no return policy for that item so you can make sure it is correct and if it was me, I would try to find someone who the items fits or donate it and cut your losses. It pays to check the fine print before you purchase and that is easy to overlook. I haven't bought many clothes online but I think Noni B is an honest company and Covid may be affecting how they are running their Customer Service department at the moment.

Jackie
Jackie

Online exclusive means it is only sold online, I think. Anyway, I bought 11 items which were all online exclusive, and I returned some of them to a Noni B shop. What brand were yours? If they are not Noni B you might have to take them to the other brand's shop. Don't give up, as they use the final sale line all the time. I have had that happen, and they won't direct me to where it says final sale on the website or the invoice. If you have no luck at the store, try another one. Some of them are downright surly, while others are lovely. And you can get a refund on discounted items. You get different answers from different people. Some people have complained that when they returned goods, Noni B claimed not to have received them, so try not to go down that route.

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Pyjamas / Sleepwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands