4.5

Such quality material and fitting

The sizing and quality of the dress was absolutely amazing! Very satisfied, will highly highly recommend!! The range of dresses are amazing so you will surely find the one for you!

WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

I was very disappointed that my dresses did not get here in time for my last senior ball!! I DO NOT! understand why one of the dresses couldn't've been shipped while the other was still coming!! Yes, I understand that the dress coming from Portia and Scarlett had to be preordered 3weeks prior but I think I gave almost 4 and a half weeks and still nothing!! Pretty poor communication skills. Ive emailed them about about getting a full refund, its been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from them..

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Stunning & Sophisticated

So so so happy with the quality and cut of the dress I purchased. I ordered the ‘Ivy Halter Bandage Dress’ in size 8. Genuinely everything I thought it would be and more. The material is of quality, the length is perfect and genuinely impressed with how quick delivery was. Highly recommend this brand. Fiona :)

Amazing clothing

Although the top I wanted was out of stock the team were super helpful helping find alternatives. Such a good experience and quality is top! Great service and clothing. Will definitely continue to purchase

perfect

absolutely perfect, very professional and great team. replied to all emails and even helped chase my order up. deffinetely would reccommend, would deffinetely shop from here again with no worries

Joelene Kake

Joelene KakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing dress and amazing experience

I don’t have photos yet but I totally went on gut feeling to buy a wedding dress from Noodz. I have been looking for 2 months and found my dream dress but it was too expensive for my budget. Then I come across Noodz and bought a dress similar to my dream one for 10% of the price. I love it and can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I also received the dress pretty quickly and customer service have been lovely to me.

Mel F.

Mel F.Hunter Region, NSW

Pure elegance! Without the price tag

Recently got married 3 days ago in Port Stephens. I could not be any more in love with my purchase. This dress was everything I wanted in a wedding gown and more. I tried on numerous dresses in bridal shops prior to viewing this dress and they just didn't fit my vision. I was so surprised with (given the very reasonable price) the quality, the fit- so figure hugging (very flattering), amazing detail. It was beyond perfect for me! I received so many compliments saying how elegant and sophisticated I looked, including my husband "this doesn't look like a $350 dress!! Thanks again Noodz for another amazing gown! Xx

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company online!!!

I ordered a dress online, it did not fit my physique, was not well made with freying around the zip and poor material quality, no lining and not made to fit curves as advertised. I requested a refund, which I was continuously refused, with numerous excuses. Sent back said dress and requested a voucher, I was in the middle of moving and no other items on website were to my taste, finally I went to redeem the voucher and discovered that they put a 2 week use date on the voucher. Illegal behaviour at best, terrible customer service, do not answer the phone and now Ive lost $120!!

SizingVery small
Bhee Anne G.

Bhee Anne G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally worth it!

Purchased items from this boutique for the first time and it didn’t disappoint me. Their items are in good quality and undoubtedly stunning. I have received a lot of compliments =)

SizingSlightly small

Absolutely stunning dress

Dress was as described top quality and sizing spot on a great price also. Customer service very helpful and offered expertise advise. Website found via Facebook ads. Highly recommend NoodzBoutique.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Hi Melissa, thanks so much for your sweet review! It really makes our day :) We're so glad to hear that you love our product and services xx

Alyssa

AlyssaSouth West, WA

Was so easy and perfect!! absolutely love my gianna gown. would defs buy from noodz again!!

i instantly fell in love with dress, payment was super easy, quality was literally perfect, i had so much to choose from and overall it was an extremely pleasant experience

Give me my refund!!!

I bought a dress from Noodz because they had good reviews. But their dress was too big on me and I am an XS. So I wanted a refund. At first they said that they can give me store credit, but why would I want anything else from this store if their XS couldn't even fit. So they agreed to give me a refund. A month later they continue to ignore me and will not let them get away with this. Please help me get my money back.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Hi Jules, we also have a size XXS for some dresses but we issued a refund via Sezzle for you anyway. Please contact Sezzle if you still haven't received a refund xx

Amazing

The dress came perfect and in perfect packaging, it took 2-3 weeks to arrive as I live in the United Kingdom but I had no issues with payments or shipping, would definitely order from this website again:)

Product AppearanceAs advertised

This store is has very great quality dresses! Love it!

I found the store through social media and they show their dresses off very nicely! I ordered my dress and it was PERFECT, everything about the dress was amazing and it fit my perfect. The quality of the dress is very good.

obsessed with my dress

i ordered a dress for my formal and when it arrived it was everything i asked for the material was perfect and overall the dress was amazing i got a lot of compliments throughout the whole night of my formal the dress was 10/10 would recommend everyone to buy clothing from Noodz boutique !!

Actually what I wanted

I am so happy with the outcome of my dress!! Its actually what i wanted and the team were very helpful and friendly, gave me advice and helped me chose the best dress for me!! I can not wait to get married and feel beautiful, Thank you so much Noodz Boutique il 100% recommend you to anyone needing/wanting the perfect gown xx

Jess B.

Jess B.Darling Downs, QLD

Absolutely beautiful

The website was easy to use and had no trouble whatsoever, I am over the moon with the product.
Absolutely stunning dress, it was so comfortable and I felt amazing wearing it. Definite 10/10!!

Accomodating customer service

I ordered a customised penelope gown and they were really accomodating with their services. The had timely replies to any questions I had emailed them. The fabric is quite delicate and snags to jewellery, so I often had loose threads appearing on the dress. The custom fit service is pretty accurate which makes for a fitting final gown. The delivery service is also extremely efficient and timely. So overall I'd purchase another gown from this company!

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

The most stunning dress ever!

This dress was even more beautiful in person than I had originally anticipated. I felt beautiful and received compliments all night. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for high quality affordable dresses.

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dress was perfect!

The dress I ordered was perfect and made my formal so special! I felt like a princess! I would recommend Noodz Boutique to everyone! Was really happy with my purchase and could not be happier!