Noodz Boutique

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Noodz Boutique

The perfect dress

The website was easy to navigate and there was a great selection of dresses to choose from.
Delivery was super fast, and the dress I purchased for my daughter was absolutely stunning. It was exactly how it looked on the model and the material was of high quality with lots of stretch. Would highly recommend Noodz Boutique to anyone looking for that special something to wear, you will not be disappointed !!

Awesome service.

East to communicate with, and very responsive, prompt and helpful.

Don't order!!!

Can someone please contact me back asap and have my situation sorted asap. I ordered the correct size wedding dress and your team has sent me the wrong size then what I ordered, I have sent that back like you requested and told me you would send me the right one asap and I have had no contact since then. I'm now out of $350 and have no wedding dress. This is disgraceful.

Kay P.Noodz BoutiqueSend a private message
taylor k.
taylor k.
Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

The quality of the dress I brought was exactly how I imagined it.

Great dress, great price

Amazing dress with great service!

I was very impressed with the options on site and it was very easy to search for what I wanted.
I also had to send the first dress I purchased as it was too big (even though I measured everything. I then had one of the staff members assist and make sure that she offered a different option as that style of dress size I wanted was out of stock. Amazingly the dress I chose that had my size got to me in time and I returned the initial dress and was a smooth process.

Niki
NikiSydney, NSW

This dress is a dream! Great quality, quick service! Love it

I ordered my wedding dress and could not be happier!
Great range of dresses on the website, easy clear payment process and the sizing is accurate. This was my first purchase but definitely not the last. Highly recommend

Amazing quality and service

1st dress I ordered was to big and not the style I liked. Exchange was fast and easy. The quality for the price is outstanding!! Was very hesitant about online ordering but had no choice with my budget but so glad I found Noodz. Thank you

Beautiful wedding dress

I ordered a wedding dress from your online store. I had accidentally put two dresses in my cart and removed the wrong one and was very worried when my second choice came. Well it turned out to be the most stunning dress I got so many compliments and it was so comfortable as well as the most beautiful material. The shipping was super fast. I got so many compliments on my wedding day.I would highly recommend this shop. Why would you spend thousands on a dress when you can shop at Noodz and get a beautiful dress. Thank you so much.

Amazing Customer Service

Chan
ChanNew South Wales

Dress was amazing but contacting was a nightmare

100% RECOMMEND

Had the best experience! Fastest shipping, best communication, and best service. Absolutely satisfied, runs true to size. Very happy customer:)

Great online store

Easy to find what I wanted. Good quality products that are well price. Friendly service dealing and it was relatively easy to exchange for another size.

Britt
BrittPerth, WA

Purchased my wedding dress and loved it

I recently bought the ARDEN Halter Neck Pattern Sequin Gown - White for my wedding. I was very nervous about buying online. I used the sizing chart and according to the chart I was between a medium and large so bought a bigger size. However I am always a true size 8. The sequin material is very stretchy and could have bought a few sizes down, so if buying the sequin stretch material it has alot of stretch. The team were so helpful with their online chat answering any questions I had. Overall I was so happy with my dress on the day it looked amazing so I am very happy and would recommend.

Great quality and amazing dresses

Amazing quality and service I can not fault this company. This is my second order with them So helpful and if I had to rate them I would give them 10/10

pinky toe
pinky toe asked
Noodz Boutique

since some dresses are made to order, there are some sizes in a particular dress that says pre order, how long will this take to come

Teegan H.
Teegan H.asked

Hi there,
I’m looking at the Fiona lace dress and wondered if anyone has some real pictures (not the model shots) of the white/beige colour? I just want to be able to see how dark this actually looks in real light? Any help would be absolutely amazing! Also has anyone purchased this dress and was able to get a seamstress to do alterations in putting a internal Bra padding in them as well?

TayL
TayLasked
Noodz Boutique

I'm looking to buy my bridesmaids dresses from Noods Boutique and I'd like to know if anyone has ordered the Charlot dress and can show me pictures of it on! I'd like to know if custom sizing is possible, and also what happens if you need a return

Get an answer from our members and Noodz Boutique representatives

Compare both Noodz Boutique
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail and Wedding Dresses & BridalwearFormal / Cocktail and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear
Compare both Noodz Boutique