Listing monitored by Noodz Boutique

Amazing

The site is super easy to navigate. The customer service was amazing and the dress is beautiful. Shipping was so fast as well.

Katie
Katie Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Beautiful quality and fast delivery

Easy to use site. Dresses shipped and delivered quickly. Good quality material and beautiful dresses! Can’t wait for my events!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect products for my partner

Night two dresses as a gift for my partner, as a gift while I work away. She couldn’t be more happier with what she has received. From time of order to end delivery communication was great. Thank you very much
Kind regards,
John

Amazing Service & Dress! Well done Noodz Boutique

Outstanding communication & service right from ordering my daughter’s dress through to delivery. The quality of the dress was top notch & fitted perfectly. I fully recommend this store to anyone who is looking for that perfect dress!

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We're so delighted that you're happy with our product & service. Best wishes.

Best of the best!

Easy online with fast delivery. Beautiful products with fantastic material. Will definitely be ordering for my daughter’s in the future.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, Clare! We're incredibly grateful for your review.

Item was perfect

I ordered two dresses which were sent out extremely fast. The quality of both items was incredible. I would suggest going a size down. Cannot wait to order again!

Amazing

Great customer service. The items are very good Quilty. The websites easy to navigate. Over all very satisfied with this store.

Issue resolution

Kay assisted me with resolving my issue which is appreciated. I do recommend the products at Noodz Boutique, just keep in mind some sizing may run small.

Fit to perfection!

My dress was on pre-order but the staff were always keeping me updated and assured! The dress got delivered as soon as it arrived in the store!

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, Susanna! Your review means a lot to us xx

Zena
ZenaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Everything was great - great selection of dresses, placing the order super easy and delivery extremely fast. The item was true to size. Will definitely shop online again.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Zena. It is greatly appreciated. We are always here to help and serve you! xx

Amazing

Was such a easy process from start to finish. The dress is absolutely perfect, great quality and received in 2 days.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Bel! Best wishes xx

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Found exactly what I was looking for!

Great range and the dress is a great fit! Such a wide variety but I found exactly what I had in mind. Speedy delivery too!!

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

We're glad that you were happy with the dress you've ordered, Karen! Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot to us xx

Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It was perfect

True to size and the quality was great it was a formal dress and great material would highly recommend them

Emma J.
Emma J.

One happy bride to be! Tina Holly dress!

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Thank you for ordering your wedding dress from us, Emma. We're glad you loved it. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us xx

Best customer service

Enjoyed my experience with Noodz bounique. Had an event last minute and they met my needs. Customer service team was prompt and excellent. Would definitely be using them again and highly recommend to others. The dress I ordered not only looked well on it was for me better in person. Thank you Noodz so glad I went with you.

Kay P.Noodz Boutique

Hi Tina, thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes xx

Read more reviews - page 2

pinky toe
pinky toe asked
Noodz Boutique

since some dresses are made to order, there are some sizes in a particular dress that says pre order, how long will this take to come

Teegan H.
Teegan H.asked

Hi there,
I’m looking at the Fiona lace dress and wondered if anyone has some real pictures (not the model shots) of the white/beige colour? I just want to be able to see how dark this actually looks in real light? Any help would be absolutely amazing! Also has anyone purchased this dress and was able to get a seamstress to do alterations in putting a internal Bra padding in them as well?

TayL
TayLasked
Noodz Boutique

I'm looking to buy my bridesmaids dresses from Noods Boutique and I'd like to know if anyone has ordered the Charlot dress and can show me pictures of it on! I'd like to know if custom sizing is possible, and also what happens if you need a return

Get an answer from our members and Noodz Boutique representatives

Compare both Noodz Boutique
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail and Wedding Dresses & BridalwearFormal / Cocktail and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear
Compare both Noodz Boutique