2Noom

2Noom
1.8

14% · 20111 · 79%

1.8
Brand Manager for Noom? Claim your listing.

trish k.
trish k.

A fast way to lose money

I signed up to Noom, their free trial.
I then had been in and out of hospital, and completely forgot about it, it wasn't until I checked my Bank account that I realised they were taking money out .I sent an email to cancel ,and they're are still charging me, and I might add I ve been too sick to even try it. So Noom please cancel my account with you and please refund my money.
David Howard
David HowardSydney2 posts

Free trial

The APP looked good but just before I started the FREE TRIAL I saw the BAD reviews….
Nicole Dunn
Nicole DunnHunter Region, NSW

Noom are ripping me off

I signed on to trial Noom but realised that day it was incompatible with my device s such I wanted to decline the sign on and resgn from the program . As it’s a free trial this should have been refunded
immediately. At the moment my requests have been ignored and further charge made for no service . This is fraudulent and not the way to run a business . They owe me well over $200 this far with no service recieved of course as I cannot access it . Hopefully Noom see this . I am beyond angry . Why have you failed to sort this !!
dunns2009@hotmail.comu
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.Central, SA

A wast of my time filling out your long questionnaire

I was just about to sign up when I read the reviews. Boy was I disapointed! 79% Bad reviews, what happened to this company? Seemed like such a good idea, turned into greed.with only 15 excellent reviews 198 one star complaints about being ripped off. I really can't believe this is Australia's number 1 choice in wieght loos plans. UNSUSCRIBE!
Stuart M.
Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

JK B.
JK B.Sydney, NSW

Expensive but effective weight loss tool

Positives. Forces accountability through meal logging and daily weigh ins. What you measure is what you get, so this alone is likely to help people lose weight. Some good motivational information plus dieting tips like drinking water regularly. App functionality is deep and pretty slick overall - very good user experience. Realistic treatment of exercise (helpful but not the main game) vs calorie restriction.

Negatives. Expensive but probably worth it if you lose weight. Somewhat simplistic food categorisation based mainly on calories/gram rather than more sophisticated measures of satiety.(eg macronutrient composition).

Rachel
Rachel4 posts

jacqui_violet
jacqui_violetDarwin, NT5 posts

Don't waste your time!

They overwhelm you with questions, you will spend 20 minutes answering questions and then they will demand money, they literally state, "don't let money stand in your way"... then prompt you to start paying. Absolutely a waste of time.
Shannon
Shannon2 posts

Absolute Thieves

I cancelled my membership and they kept taking money. They did not give it back. They also trick you into what you are signing up to. If you sign up for a 3 month plan. It’s not 3 months. They just keep taking money even after you cancel. You basically have to cancel twice. I only discovered this after I went back through my credit card statements.
NHTas
NHTasTasmania

E Kellett
E Kellett

False advertising

Watching the ads on TV they show a before and after shot of someone who lost 15kg. It is obviously apparent that the woman had lost much much more than 15kg. Therefore I believe that if they have to be deceitful in their ads, they are just dishonest all round. Even trying to find reviews was challenging. Wouldn't touch them if my life depended on it.
Zen
ZenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC24 posts

Too pushy

Did a free assessment but then got bombarded with pushy emails to sign up and emails to do surveys on their customer service response to my requests that they stop emailing me. So about 10 emails and none if them actually about what they do.
Ozjohns
OzjohnsIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Absolutely worked for me

In my early seventies, but feeling one too many belt loops extra needed fixing. In a pre-Christmas effort over two months in October/November shed six kilos (Close to a stone/14 lbs) but more importantly have begun to understand the psychology of why I had gained weight. All my life I have been unable to have just one square of chocolate. Noom helped me understand the Why?, and even more important, the How? Now on their two month Maintensnce program to keep that weight off and ensure food choices match my energy/wellbeing needs. Absolutely worth the money.
Jen
Jen2 posts

Noom Keeps Taking Your Money

I signed up for free trial but didn’t ‘cancel’ in time.
I cancelled then they took another payment.
Be careful, once you sign up for alleged trial it is really hard to get out.
Still have not used the thing.
Mandy H
Mandy HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware - you will continue to be charged

Some good ideas but absolutely not worth the money especially as you will continue to be charged after the expiry.

Yvette C.
Yvette C.

Please cancel my subscription. I only subscribe a few days ago. I haven't login in or see an email with account details. I paid $79 + $26.41. Name[Name Removed], [Content Removed]
mobile [Number Removed]. Please advise asap. Thank you

Mad

Wow what a horrible experience you guys had

DON'T TOUCH THEM AT ALL

Mad

Why are you doing this too people

Storm C.
Storm C.

Hi guys & gals
I am in desperate need of losing weight roughly 25kgs
I was 1 click away from signing up for a 14 day trial for $1
But then i read these exact words
You can cancel anytime before the end of your 14 day trial & will NOT be charged full price
UNLESS you cancel beforehand.

Umm am I the only idiot that doesn't seem to understand that statement?
Anyway so I decided before I click that NEXT button (with my credit card details already filled in) I would do a little research & that brought me here.
I would love & very much appreciate any advice, info & support that anyone has to offer please

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47

Contact them and ask for written clarification. This is obviously a spelling mistake as it doesn't make sense. I found them trustworthy when cancelling.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Noom? Claim your listing.