Noracora

Noracora

Gina Walker

Gina Walker Sydney, NSW

My order arrived on time

I could see its delivery status at all times, and when my dress arrived I was delighted, the color, the fabric for me was perfect, I read the size recommendations and the perfect size would have been s, but for fear that the garment would not fit me, I asked for m and this is quite loose, I still love how it looks.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Shipping was fast

I like the clothes on this website, it is my favorite place on the whole internet! One thing I like is the fit, I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me perfectly, I bought a black sleeve dress, and it is beautiful!

Selena Clarkson

Selena ClarksonSydney, NSW

Good prices, fast delivery

I have already made several orders for clothes in this online store, only once was it a controversial case, but everything was resolved easily and without drama, it is good online boutique.

Find out how Noracora compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Please do not buy products from this website!!!

Very poor quality of fabric, buttons and very poor quality of tailoring.
The sizes were extremely large for what I ordered.
The actual prints and colors differed from the pictures on the website.
I was able to return the items but the postage with customs cost me around a $100. They were going to a processing center in Guangzhou, China.
Please do yourself a favor and save your money by not ordering any products from this website.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Poor quality product i will never wear

Would never order from nora cora again!!!. Dress i ordered took weeks to arrive. Cheaply made sizing wrong and nothing like the advertised product. Was a total waste of money. Very dissapointed! !!!

Do not buy from this company

Purchased two dresses in January for $100. The sizing was too big and the material was terrible. Contacted company straight away, for a return, they advised they would give me a discount first of 10% then 25% if I did not return items. They advised shipping was to China. It cost $32 to send over to China. 6 months later after numerous attempts to try and get my money back, waste of time. DO NOT buy from this company.

Do Not Order from the company

do not buy from this company

The finishing was poor. although all items ordered were same size the products differed in size. Contacting the company was difficult. You could not just reply to an email, kept having to go back to the website and go through their contact which required putting in the details over and over again. Tried to return the goods but the cost is excessive for the cost of the goods and there was no guarantee they would accept them back. Lesson learnt - never buy from this company.

Evelyn

Evelyn

Warning... do not order from this site! Actually Zero Stars

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Horrible quality

Took nearly a month to get this ugly purse and it will be going back. Looks like it is made of "Potholder" type fabric. Not only that, but now they refuse to take a return for a purse. It is in the original bag, never used. Do not buy from this company - they just want to extort sales price and shipping fees.

Barbara R.
Barbara R.

THEN, they offered me a partial refund if I would remove this review. NOPE!

Deborah Mellor

Deborah MellorGoulburn Valley, VIC

Appalling quality

The quality of the 2 products purchased was appalling low. The sizes did not reflect a standard size - they were more like a size 8. I checked the refund policy and contacted them immediately. Their policy said they would respond in three days. I followed up again in 1 week and told that I am out of policy timeframe and no refund. I will never purchase from here again.

Cheryl5858

Cheryl5858Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Do not buy from this site. Clothing looks nothing like online. Cheap fabric used and they make it almost impossible for you to return you end up taking the 15% discount which take 3 weeks to process.

Frances

FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

BUYER BEWARE. Only reason I gave them 1 star is because you can't submit review without a star rating.
I specifically selected clothing items that stated they were cotton .... ha the dress had NO lable and felt like it was plastic and the t-shirt had a lable that said 95% polyester and 5% spandex.
Returned at a cost of $21.20 AUS but I did recieve my refund in a timely manner.
I will NOT buy from them again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Terrible Company and Clothes dont buy

Thought it looked good on line no was cheap fabric and soo small for sizes said didn't match up with measurements and you have to send back to CHina at enormous cost and or take 15% off if they ever give it too you I don't trust them. Such a sham and a shame

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Cate

CateVictoria

You will die before receiving order !!!

Still waiting and now over a month since ordering. Never again I will stick to buying with SHEIN who delivers within 2 weeks !!

Don't bother

I am in NZ. Didn't receive all my order and it took over 3 months to arrive. Clothing isn't of good quality and some sizing is just wrong and ordering a medium top I doubt it would even fit a smurf soooo small.
Won't order from here ever again they rip you off and basically are absolute crap.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely poor fabric!

Do not buy from this company

All of the items purchased were nothing like the photos, sizes were out of whack and materials were all cheap looking and feeling and when requested a refund they stated it had to be posted to China. No where on the tracking of the initial posting did it show it was coming from China or on their terms and conditions. When I asked the company for an Australian address they refused. Managed to get a refund through PayPal.

Jayde R.

Jayde R.South East Queensland, QLD

dont burn your money

so happy...I only ordered one t-shirt that never arrived, woeful scam ridden company, Do not order from this company! as you can see from the other reviews (I suspect the scant few positive reviews are false in light of all the terrible ones) this company is a sham

Shannon S.

Shannon S.Sydney, NSW

The worst online seller I’ve ever dealt with!

Younghi K.

Younghi K.asked

Ordered quite a few items on 4/1/2021, credit card went through immediately as a foreign transaction, my heart sank as I thought the pricing was exceptionally low. Requested NORACORA customer service via email for my order acknowledgement three times since then but NO replies. Any suggestions?

Lea C

Lea Casked

My story is consistent with the reviews on this site (just stupid of me not to search for reviews before ordering). Has anyone had any success with resolving shipping/return costs with PayPal?

Freda Porter
Freda Porter

I tried on 2 occasions through PayPal and had to submit all sorts of documentation (which they already would have had) Noracora are smart and supplied PP with dummy shipping details/tracking, which were never trackable but PP accepted this as proof of shipping. I am still waiting after 5 months for a shipment for which Noracora supplied "scam" details (in Chinese) PP took these on face value. Even though I have tried to contact PP (they are not contactable via phone/chat now because of CV19 - convenient!) but they have not responded. What proof do I need after 5 months that I am never going to get my goods or money back? I have lost faith in PayPal, so my "crusade" now is to try and expose Noracora as the scammers they are the only way I can and warn others. I hope this is a lesson to everyone to steer clear of anything from China without checking it out first!!! It pains me that as an aged disabled pensioner I innocently "gave" some $91 to these a....holes. Like you, I wish I had looked at the reviews first. And yet, they are still advertising and come up on my screen all the time - go figure!
FredaP Australia

Robyn
Robyn

Yes, I also am waiting for goods purchased last November. What a sham outfit Nora Cora is and I feel so sorry for everyone who has, in good faith, sent money and believed that they would receive their goods. Boycott Nora Cora.

Jane
Jane

Hi Robyn, You could do what I did and report them to the ACCC's Scamwatch. It's horrible what they are getting away with. Taking our hard earned money with absolutely no conscience whatsoever. Criminals. I'm not on Facebook but would strongly encourage you to send a message, I bet it would spread really quickly, especially in this day and age!

Get an answer from our members and Noracora representatives