Listing monitored by Nourished Life

Ray
RayPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Outstanding customer service; very understanding and responsive; followed up query promptly. Good were re-delivered when this was not the responsibility of the seller-so very much appreciated.

This is my Fav website. I buy so many things for myself and my family.

The customer support was super helpful and she suggested a shampoo bar for my scalp issue. I have been buying cosmetics from this website for almost a year now and I am in love with this website

Very easy and good stuffs i can find for my little one and myself. Love it
It’s easy for me to find organic natural creams and ingredients

Deb
DebSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Organic Products

I’m very grateful, I received great service & support after being a little apprehensive of online shopping, they were very helpful with any concerns I had with my order.

I will be returning, so many wonderful products in one place & they have made it easy for me to transition to organic products without getting overwhelmed by ingredients. They have gained my trust 100%. Parcel was delivered very quickly (in covid times) & packed well. Extremely happy

Find out how Nourished Life compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

By far the best website for all your non toxic needs ever! I am not only a customer but also massive fan! 5/5

Absolutely incredible customer service, wonderful range of products! I can’t recommend it enough! The best products, I love, love, love!

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Great Natural Products

Natures Botanical Rosemary and Cedarwood lotion is amazing to keep the flies and mossies away
for us and our fur babies
really like the sample moisturiser

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving your feedback! We are so pleased to hear this :)

Bianca B.
Bianca B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good problem resolution

On a recent order, one of the items I ordered I accidentally selected the wrong item. I was unable to exchange for the correct item during the packing process, but was happy with the alternative solution. I was ordered free express shipping on another order with the item I wanted to purchase, and a refund of the item I did not want from the previous order.

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Bianca, we are pleased to hear this! Have a lovely day :)

esteele8
esteele8Southwest, VIC

Always really impressed with everything Nourished Life do…

Always really impressed with everything Nourished Life do. Their customer service is second to none!! My online orders always arrive FAST and with treats.

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi there, we are so pleased to hear this! We appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review. Have a lovely day :)

Dianne
DianneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy website to navigate. Beautiful products of high quality. Unfortunately my package was lost and NL were happy to replace my order. The staff were very friendly. Always happy to buy from this company

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Dianne, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear this!

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Amazing online shop

I love the products on this site and find it is very user friendly. I've made two orders so far. Both have come very quickly. One item (which was a free promotion) was missing from my most recent order, however once I got into contact with NL they organised to post it out to me right away with no issues. They're only human, we all make mistakes but it's is how they handle the issue , for me personally, leaves the final impression. I'll definitely be a returning customer!

Nourished LifeNourished Life

HI Ana, thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear of your experience with our Customer Care Team. Have a lovely day.

Basma
BasmaSydney, NSW

Great products and I keep ordering with you guys

Its very easy to find what i need .
Good product and quality , and i will buy a gain

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Basma, thanks for the lovely feedback! We are so pleased to hear this :)

rosalindm19
rosalindm19Perth, WA

Love everything about them

Love how all products they stock are natural. Lots of sales and easy for NL vouchers to be earned. So easy to just want to buy everything. Fantastic customer service too.

Nourished LifeNourished Life

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your lovely review :)

Outstanding customer service!!

I have been shopping with these guys for a few years now. After receiving a (slightly) faulty product recently, Nourished Life were only too happy to offer either a refund or credit voucher. I was thoroughly impressed at the speed with which the complaint was dealt, and the ultimate outcome.

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi there, we are so pleased to hear this! We appreciate the time you have taken to leave this review. If you need any further help, please let us know. Have a lovely day.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Great customer Service

I ordered the same products twice as I thought my PayPal payment had not gone through. Informed NL and they cancelled one payment and refunded me.
Very happy with the prompt response and refund.

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Karen, we are so pleased to hear of your experience. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team. Have a great day!

Swag
SwagVictoria

Excellent Service and communication.

The product was replaced quickly because it came delivered broken. They were excellent to communicate with me on replacing the item. Thank you !

Nourished LifeNourished Life

Hi Swag, thank you for leaving your review! We are so pleased to hear of your experience with our Customer Care Team. Have a great day :)