NRMA Car Insurance

NRMA Car Insurance

Bad service and disappointing claim processes

Really unsatisfied with my experiences with nrma so far.have been a customer for 5 years,excess and policy costs are priced fairly as per most major insurance companies.The problem that iv had with nrma is customer service,communication,improper repair work and waiting times for repairs.i have never been in an accident until being very unlucky in the last 3 months.have been in two accidents within this time frame. lodged two claims recently,took nearly 2 months full of anxiousness to have my new vehicle accepted and to start work on my first claim.recieved my vehicle back from powers road smash repairs seven hills Sydney.within 5 minutes of my drive on the way home after picking up my ute some engine piping blew off,my boot lid flew open (Not closed properly) and one of my front quarter panels started shaking and came loose.spent my whole Saturday off work fixing my so called repaired vehicle.later that day when checking the thoroughness of other works done on my ute I found loose hose clamps and radiator hoses not clipped on properly and a huge paint drip on my new front bumper.im afraid to think what else has been rushed and not fixed accordingly. I am disgusted In the sloppy workmanship and the feeling of disappointment of getting my vehicle back in a worse condition I originally had it in.my 2nd claim which is still ongoing is proving to be just as much of a heartache.has been over a week and nrma still hasn't organised my tow to the repairers.spent days on the phone calling as many repairers as I could and was told the tow would be completed the following day,was trying to find a shop that could take the job on as early as possible and try to alleviate some of the pain in waiting months without having a car to get to work in.now the shop I booked my vehicle into is going to be unable to start on mine because It took to long to get it towed there.now expected wait times for repair has been changed to mid June ,that's just for it to be looked at.I think it's ridiculous how difficult and how hard these situations are made when this is the time when we need a bit of peace of mind and clarity.not ridiculous wait times and to be pushed to the back of the line.this is a joke.think it's time to take me and my family's business elsewhere.had enough!!!!!

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelFord Falcon Ute FG (2008-2014)

Good enough

Have lodged a few claims and had no issues with them at all. They action things very quickly but their insurance price are starting not to be on the cheapest so may consider changing soon.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi HousofB, thanks for your review. We are glad you have had good claims experience and we hope you keep this in mind when comparing on price. ~ Jono

Good, no problems at all

Have lodged my first not at fault claim with NRMA for a minor scratch from another car while mine was parked, luckily I was sitting in my car, lodged the claim including the at fault's details with no problems at all, easy to submit online and the repairers details come up straight away including the online booking for their assessment.

My only complaint is that after my claim had been lodged, I have not had any verbal communications with NRMA confirming their info and that I have submitted and also some reassurance.
Apart from this, I have had no trouble at all.

For my age and my vehicle, NRMA offers the most for my car in terms of agreed value and at the lowest price of all other insurers even though I have NEVER made a claim before.

Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Brent. Thank you for your positive Product Review. I am glad your policy is to your liking and that the claims lodgement process was quick and easy for you. If you would like some extra reassurance you can message our claims team using this link https://go.nrma.com.au/carchat and they should be able to answer any questions there. Let me know how you go. ~ Jono

Slow and zero communication

My Car was damaged over a month ago by someone else (claim was made on the day) I have called numerous times and been on hold for hours each time and the one time I got through I was transferred to another customer service agent and was back on hold, no emails have been replied to and I have been without a car for this entire time now. I’d say I’m dissatisfied with this service but I am yet to receive any.

Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Mitchell, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you were not at fault for the accident you should be entitled to a replacement hire car. You can also have your insurer liaise with us so save you any hassles. Were you given a reason why you were transferred and a more direct number to call next time? If you would like me to have someone from our settlements team contact you please use this link to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/ let us know you have come from Product Review and provide your claim number and contact details. ~ Jono

Insurance is good, but the preferred repairer is just horrible, and my brand new car was damaged

I trusted NRMA with their preferred/approved repairer to repair my brand new (less than a week old) Camry, due to minor scratches caused by someone while it was parked. The repairer recommended by NRMA did not do the job well, without care; at first, they damaged the brand-new replacement wheel ($800), and that got the repairs delayed for more than a week, with the car in their possession. Now, the wheel got replaced again, which is good that there is no damage to it after close inspection, at least on the surface. But I soon discovered that the repairers scratched the door handle areas, presumably by wearing rings (which I do not), and more apparently, only the side they have been working on was scratched. Further, the windscreen was damaged/chipped, I initially thought it was a bug as the car was not returned to me very clean, but realised it was a crack. I reported this to the insurance immediately, within 30 minutes of picking up the car, and NRMA's rude assessor denied any wrong doing completely, be basically stands on the side of the repairer for all matters.

There are a few things to note, NRMA's customer service is good, but their assessor is perfectly not. Delayed repair, and caused further damages. Secondly, I do have windscreen cover, but it is not my fault as I did not cause the damage, thus it would be unfair for me to lodge another claim. Even based on probability, the chance I could have caused the damage would be less than 0.4%, time-wise. And this is especially true since the repairer had to move the car a few times across contractors. Not to say that I have been the only one touching the car's right side doors so far, and I do not wear any rings; thus the scratches must have been caused by them.

The NRMA's assessor was rather rude and disrespectful, I have not finished my words, and he just hang up, basically denying any fault of the repairer and asked me to lodge another claim. This is perfectly not acceptable. NRMA's customer service has been good on the other hand, apart from the long wait time.

As the damages are there, I am stilling waiting for a resolution from NRMA to get them fixed/replaced, and all these phone calls have really made me disappointed with the level of service NRMA provides. Not to say that NRMA's customer service did anything wrong, but their approved repairer and assessor are just not good enough, not sufficient care or skill have been shown.

Car ModelToyota Camry XV70
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your review. I understand you have already contacted our Social Media team via Facebook as requested and that this is currently being handled by our Customer Relations team who are the best people to help you from here on in. ~ Jono

Never answer the phone calls waiting online more then one hour...

Disgusting service 20 days renting a car from my own pocket to go work and more then 10 calls one hour each call different days, different time and guess what still no answer claim and quotation done at nrma request second day after the accident at their approved smash repairs shop but 15 days till now I don't know what to do keep renting car, are they going to pay me for the rent , are they going to fix my car or they going to pay me as cash settlement so i know what to do next!!!? . until they answer me I will let you know

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelToyota Aurion XV50 (2012-2017)
Claim MadeYes
Hi Mohamed, thanks for your feedback. We're really sad to hear this whole experience has been so negative. I'd be more than happy to chase your claim up for you with our claim team. Please PM us your details to https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Hopefully we can get this organised for you ASAP so you no longer need the hire car. ~Nada

Designed like Telstra call centre

We recently had some minor damage to one of our family cars.
The claim process was straight forward until the point of approving the repair.
After each day, I called NRMA and experienced an explanation of their process. (The call centre claims manager makes notes then refers it to an outsourced assessor organisation who then review and authorise the repairer and repair.) This is followed by an apology that they can't reach an assessor... Please wait 24 hours.
I am fairly patient and we had a spare car at home. However, after enjoying a repeat of the above every day until patience is stretched, I threatened to take all policies away and the claim manager made some calls and we received approval that day.

Two months later, we learned that the radiator had been damaged and had been missed. Guess what... We re-entered the same process.

It takes only moments to raise the claim but days and days to have any form of (respect for communication by NRMA and to make) contact with a decision maker so that the car can be repaired.

I am going to endure this ordeal, have the car repaired eventually, and then vote with my wallet and move all policies to a competitor who has a reputation for fast claim processing (not just an App by the way) and has not yet outsourced assessment of claims.

Stat away from NRMA.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi Ray, sorry to hear about this long ordeal to get your claim organised. This isn't the way we want to leave our customers feeling. I'd be more than happy to chase up the issue with your radiator with our claims team. Please PM us your details through messenger to https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Hopefully we can get this car back on the road ASAP. ~NadaHi, Nada. I think NRMA (if planning to monitor it) should use this review site for its primary purpose... as a place for feedback and sharing among customers and potential customers... where NRMA might listen, learn and fix their broken processes rather than as a continuation of individual claims etc. I have left my comments for the benefit of others who are deciding whether to buy NRMA insurance products and to advise them to look elsewhere. I stand by my recommendation to stay away from NRMA insurance. Instead of recommending a separate place for my own issues, can you perhaps share with all other readers what is being done to deal with the overall rating and issues mentioned by numerous people on the site (my comments being one of many with a consistent theme)? I expect many would appreciate the transparency and response. Best of luck, Nada. Ray PS: Like some others, I don't use Facebook and I don't know what PM means. Better to fix your core claims and customer interaction methods.Hi Ray, we monitor this site to make sure there are no unresolved issues and complaints. If we can rectify a complaint then we will do everything possible to do so. We definitely use this site as a way to identify areas of our business to improve. PM stands for Private Message and completely understand not everyone uses Facebook. You can use this link to our complaints and resolutions page on our website for a number of other ways to contact us to talk about your complaint and find a resolution. https://www.nrma.com.au/complaints-resolutions. ~ Jono

They can do better!

I was involved three months ago in a car accident, since then no body has called me even if the claim fee was paid the same day. I called several times with no answers, only yesterday I've been at the phone for 3 hours in a row. My issue should be an easy thing, since someone dropped my bike while it was still in a parking. To sum up, in 3 months no inspection, no contact, no answer and my bike is still damaged.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claim DateMarch 2019
Hey Luciano, completely understand where you're coming from with this feedback. Wait times have been excessive due to the recent weather events across the country and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused here. This definitely isn't the way we want our customers feeling. I'd be more than happy to pass on your details and get someone to contact you ASAP within the next few working days. Can you please PM us your details through facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Hope we can get things back on track for you Luciano. ~NadaIt seems to be a joke, since when you try to chat with the mentioned facebook page this is their answer : ''Hi Luciano, thanks for all your details. My apologies we don't manage claims here in the social media team, therefore we can't answer your question. You can call our settlements team on 1300 763 324 8.30 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday. ~ Vicki"followed "Hey Luciano. We do not manage claims through facebook but we can contact a manager for an escalation when required. Can you please confirm my understanding, just wanting to ensure that we are not getting our wires crossed. Where you sent here from a product review post? Regardles though, would you like us to esclate your concerns? Thank you ~ Lizzy"

Customer satisfaction lacking

I’ve been an NRMA customer for over 10 years with all my home and contents, business, 2 vehicles fully comprehensive insured with NRMA.
I reversed into another car that was reversed into me. Not knowing what I had reversed into, I instinctively put the car in drive and moved forward not knowing if I had hit a child(this was during school zone times in front of my kids school) when I panicked and moved forward I grazed a Ute tray in front of me. I explained this to the consultant and was assured that the front damage would be included in the 1 claim. Great right? Not great. Over 1 month after the incident and making a claim the same day. The issue has not yet been resolved as to why they have decided that the front end damage was never included and that I am lying about what I was told by the consultant. Apparently, even though the consultant made a note about it, there is no recorded evidence that I even mentioned how the front end damage occurred. So much waiting on the phone and contradictory statements leading no where. My vehicle still hasn’t been repaired. NRMA was supposed to be the best and most trusted Business name in Australia. I’d give them zero stars if I could.

Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero NM, NP
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Ration, firstly we would like to say we really do appreciate your loyalty to NRMA. I can understand how frustrated you might be and I would be more than happy to chase your claim up for you and get this matter resolved ASAP. Can you please private message us your policy/claim details through facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Ration. ~Nada

Frustrating customer service

I called yesterday and requested a call back. Again this morning I called the settlement department I have been waiting for FOUR hours since 8.30 am. And NRMA is happily replaying the same monotonous message in every 30 seconds "We appreciate your patience and realize that your time is valuable please continue to hold and a member of our team will attend to your call as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay your call will be answered as soon as possible we are currently experiencing a high wait time your call will be answered as soon as possible". While I am struggling with my car after the accident I had Monday evening, such customer service from a renowned company is truly frustrating.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMay 2019
Hi Abdullah, I can appreciate our Settlements line can have a long wait at times. One way you can avoid this wait time is by contacting your own insurer who can help you with your claim and liaise with us on your behalf. Otherise if you are still waiting for someone I can arrange a call back from our settlements team for 2-3 business days if you can please PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. ~ Jono

Good luck trying to claim from NRMA motor insurance

As a family we have had all our vehicles insured with NRMA for over 15 years without ever having to make a claim now we are trying to get a claim processed we see NRMA in a very bad light. Having lodged our claim online we received no response, we've spent hours on hold over the past month, we cannot get a meaningful response as to how our claim is progressing, the online report of our claim has not changed for weeks - we have no idea what is happening, no body seems accountable this is so frustrating and such a waste of our time. How can they get away with this complete lack of service??

Car ModelLand Rover Freelander 2
Claim ApprovedNo
Thank you for bringing your current claims issue to our attention. We absolutely want to make sure we are taking care of our loyal customers like yourself. 15 years without a claim is quite an achievement and we would hate to lose a customer like yourself based on your only claims experience with us. I would like to help here and have someone contact you to provide you with the answers you are looking for. Please PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. ~ JonoHi Jono I don't have facebook.That's okay if you can just confirm your claim number here we can see if our claims team can chase this up for you with just this information. ~Nada

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Without a doubt the worst Insurance company I have ever had the displeasure of associating with. You will NOT ever speak to an Australian person from the claims department which leads to often confusion and misunderstandings when discussing a claim. NRMA are sneaky with the wording on their policy disclosure statement and they will catch you out on a technicality where it can save them money. I've also never spent so long on hold in my entire life, I wish I could get all that time back. They find the most inconvenient times to return your calls (When and if they ever do end up getting around to it). If I could go back and choose a different insurance company I 100% would. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi Cody, thank you for sharing your recent claims experience. We aim to provide a PDS which is easy to understand and are not trying to be "sneaky with wording" but I can appreciate there can be misunderstandings. May I ask what exactly in the PDS you are referring to here so that we can use that feedback to improve? I am also happy to provide further clarification. If you would like to speak further privately please PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. I can also understand you prefer to speak with our claims consultants onshore. And for a number of specific situations this is the case. But regardless of where your call is answered you aim to provide the same level of service and if you can PM us those details I would be able to provide some feedback to the relevant managers to provide extra training. ~ Jono

Absolutely shocking

My Partner and I were in an accident Toyota Hilux that was not our fault. An uninsured man was speeding down and around a corner, driving in a parking lane and was all around being wreck less. He smashed into the drivers side of our car, and we even had a witness that had no connection to me and my partner, stop and give us her card because she said the other party was driving like an “idiot” and was being unusually erratic. Even though the witness spoke to NRMA, told them what had happened they told us it was “our fault”, and to cough up the excess... It has been 5 weeks since the accident and our car has not been fixed. We actually went to pick up our car from a “NRMA trusted shop” that they chose for us who were fixing the car and as my partner drove the car away, the car was driving very strange and he was terrified as he was on a motorway. He turned the car around when safe, and took it back to the shop straight away and said what is going on? shockingly the repairman said “oh we forgot to tell you there’s something wrong with the turbo, we think, we don’t know”. How could anyone let someone drive away in a broken car is beyond me (without telling them) and I’m disgusted at the service we have had. We told NRMA about the incident, the woman on the phone was shocked to hear this, yet when we received another phone call from a different person from NRMA they said that the “turbo damage is from wear and tear”. So your telling me, that our car that we drive every single day, that has never ever ever had a problem with the turbo. Ever. All of a sudden broke because of “wear and tear” right when we had an accident, and now no longer works and the car can’t be driven. Multiple mechanics we have asked have said it could have easily been broken in the accident. But instead NRMA is saying it’s wear and tear. Funny how the panel beaters found the problem only a day before we were scheduled to pick our car up, then neglected to tell us about it, even though they had a mechanic look at it and THEN let my partner drive away unsafely in our car. And you know why they are doing this.. my theory is because it’s to expensive to fix. The print out sheet said they had already spent $8000 to fix our car, my “theory” is the panel beaters found the turbo problem last minute, told NRMA, organised a mechanic to look at it, he told them how much it was going to cost to fix it, they said no it will exceed the value of the car if we fix it, so then no one told us about it, let my partner drive away thinking he was safe in his fixed car but no.. what could have happened to my partner if the car broke down on the motorway? We had already had a terrifying accident and the last thing we needed is another one. I was so upset to hear after all of this and after the shock of our accident, after everything..that an NRMA “trusted partner” nearly caused us another one. I’m disappointed with the service and the fact NRMA were made aware of this and are in no way willing to help us or give us the service we pay for. We still have no car, 5 weeks later, no help and are now having to pay for another mechanic to look at the car. We have had quotes from mechanics of $4000 plus, no wonder they said it’s “wear and tear”.

Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Mads, thank you for sharing your recent claims experience. It's certainly not the experience we aim to provide our customers when they go through the already stressful enough event of an accident. I would very much like to have this escalated and looked into for you. You can absolutely have this decision reviewed if you believe this damage was from the accident and not from wear and tear. If you can Please PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. I will have a claims manager contact you from there and also help you with next steps for official complaints. ~ Jono

Shocking customer service - longest wait time ever!

Yesterday I rang NRMA claims to ask them to send a request for quote to my smash repairer and waited on the phone in excess of one hour with no response. As I was at work I had to end the call. Today I rang the same department and again waited on in excess of an hour and received no answer. Both days the same monotonous message was replayed every 30 seconds "We appreciate your patience and realize that your time is valuable please continue to hold and a member of our team will attend to your call as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay your call will be answered as soon as possible we are currently experiencing a high wait time your call will be answered as soon as possible"
NRMA needs to improve on customer service!

Claim MadeNo
We know the wait times have been excessive at the moment Kim, and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused here. Would you like us to arrange a call back in the next few working days for you? If you'd like us to get this organised, could you please PM us via our Facebook page using this link: facebook.com/nrmainsurance with your claim number and best contact details. Hope we can get this sorted ASAP. ~JamieHave sent the details via Facebook.Thanks Kim. ~Jamie

Terrible customer service, been on the phone for 3 hrs! still no response.

Been a loyal customer for over 21 years, all policies with NRMA. Am shifting immediately as soon as I can get through! I've never had to wait so long. Incredibly frustrating and so bad for renowned company.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Car ModelVolkswagen Golf Mk.4
Claim DateMay 2019
Hi Dane, we certainly appreciate loyal customers such as yourself and would hate to see you leave due to a long wait time. May I ask what department you were trying to contact? I would be happy to have someone contact you who can help with your enquiry.Please PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. ~ Jono

Terrible experience

I was involved in an accident on a roundabout in the outside lane when a driver changed lanes from the inside lane and collided with my car, hitting the right hand side passengers door. I made a claim with the NRMA and was told that the other driver was at fault as they had changed lanes when it was not safe to do so, and that I was entitled to a hire car and a taxi to and from the hire car company. My car was assessed and after one month was repaired. It turns out that the other driver is also insured with the NRMA and they also made a claim and was also told that they were not at fault as well. During the month it took before my car was repaired I received a letter from the NRMA claiming that I was at fault and to fill in the form that they had sent. I did so and returned the form via mail. I also called them to have them explain what was going on. I was told that I was not at fault and that they would look into it. I have called them on six occasions and every time spoken to a different person, and have had to repeat my story every time. It`s very frustrating to have to go through the whole process every time I call them. Now I have received a call from the NRMA saying that I am at fault and I need to pay the excess, and as well as that they have conveniently lost the form that I sent, even though during one of the calls it was discussed. I have had to send it again via email. It seems to me that the NRMA are just trying to recoup some of their loses as we are both insured with them. I would not be surprised if the other driver was told the same thing. Up to this point it has still not been resolved. I have quite a number of insurance polices with the NRMA and have been a member for more than 50 years, but I will now be looking to cancel all the polices and cutting ties with them. It seems that like other insurance companies profit is the bottom line and bugger the customers. Very disappointing indeed.

Claim ApprovedYes
Since my post the NRMA have contacted me and reason has prevailed and they have informed me that as far as they can determine no party is at fault. They were kind enough to apologize for the delay in handling my claim.Hi Ron, thank you for your feedback and updating your post. I am glad everything was sorted in your favour. If you have further enquiries please don't hesitate to PM us with your policy/claim details to our Facebook page via messenger: https://www.facebook.com/nrmainsurance/. Just let us know you're from Product Review and include your name, DOB, address and contact details. ~ Jono

Non Existent Service for 3rd Parties

Upon attempting to resolve an incident where my car was damaged by an NRMA insured member I received no service, no calls back, incredibly long wait times during my calls and transferred from 1 area to another multiple times.
If you're hoping to get on top of this type of issue quickly, hope the policy is not with NRMA! I will never ensure with NRMA based on recent experiences.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi Paul, definitely not the experience we want to hear! More than happy to follow up on the concerns you've raised here to see what we can do to get things sorted ASAP. Can you please private message us with the claim details via our Facebook page using this link: facebook.com/nrmainsurance. Thanks Paul. ~Jamie

Loyal multi policy holder never made a claim. Didn't act in my best interest.

My new Mercedes Benz 5 months old was rearended not my fault. NRMA want to fix it and then wrote the car off. Then I had to pay a $1,600 gap.
Had more than 5 policies with them.for over 8 years with no claim.
I took all policies and moved to QBE.
Moral of the outcome. NRMA would cover the gap after many phone calls and emails so they saved $1,600 & lost $9,500 a years in policies. And next financial year will be buying commercial property. I know where not to go. You lost again NRMA. Very poor economic decision. Happy I don't have shares in IAG.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class
Claim DateAugust 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here Paul. We're sad to see this experience has left you feeling this way and that you are leaving us. We understand this matter has now been resolved but if you'd like us to help with anything in future, please let us know. Thanks again for this feedback Paul, hopefully we can improve for the better in the future. ~Jamie

Worst service I have ever come across

Call centre kept me waiting for ages. Transferred me to Insurance part of NRMA then they said no its Roadside service that need to deal with my inquiry. Roadside service then put me back to Insurance side they all kept passing the buck. Went to Castle Hill branch they were useless Christine was very rude and unhelpful. Thats how they treat customers that have been with them for 30 yrs. Time to change to a better and cheaper Insurance company the also offer free roadside assitance.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Jordy. I have responded to your previous message but just want to confirm - we definitely want to help here. Can you please get back to us via our Facebook page with your details so we can review your concerns further? Thanks Jordy. ~Jamie

The bad experience with nrma

Hey everyone please start cutting your Insurance policies from nrma insurance because they are thift and rip you off. I been they customers for 7 long years they still treat you bad and my car been hailed damage from long and they are not Providing me with hire car so start canceling your policies with nrma because they are crap guy and customer care people doesn’t know how to speak people and I know they name too.

Claim DateDecember 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Adi, we're sad to hear you're feeling this way. We can certainly look into your concerns here. Did you chose the hire car option on your policy? If so, you should be entitled to a hire car for 14 days after an accepted claim. Can you please confirm your claim number and best contact details via our Facebook page: facebook.com/nrmainsurance so we can get this looked into for you. Thanks Adi. ~Jamie