90% · 10912 · 10%
Job Satisfaction

adrian
adrianBrisbane3 posts

good service

scotty came out today and sorted me out, on time no fuss no bullsh*t just good service.
Adrian.
Georgia D
Georgia DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and extremely friendly service

Dealt with Matt in Adelaide and he was such a nice bloke, super helpful and had good chats, top dude
Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Notch service - Great Result

I left writing this review for a few months just to make sure nothing showed up late - I need not have worried. This is a great service. Came out next day - on a Sunday ! On time. Very professional. Landcruiser 200 hasn’t missed a beat since. Throughly recommend.
Luke M.
Luke M.

Perfect

Matt just helped me in Birdwood after driving from Blackwood and had me on the road real quick. Great service and an even better guy highly recommended
susan hart
susan hartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sam the Angel in Adelaide

A very stressful moment made
all the better by this wonderful service repair person ; Sam ⭐️
Friendly, reassuring and comforting me that many make this mistake, I can’t thank this man enough.
wonderful customer service, prompt and professional and genuinely caring and kind- thank you Sam⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Katie C.
Katie C.

Great service!!!

Great service and would definitely recommend to anyone who finds themselves putting in the wrong fuel!!
Shane and Jenny
Shane and Jenny

Great experience all roubd

Fantastic and friendly service from the team in the call centre to Josh the technician (Melbourne) during a stressful situation when their competitor didn’t show up after a two hour wait. Highly recommend this business.
Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW

Amazing Sam

Sam rescued me yesterday. He was amazing. So happy to help me.He didn’t judge for putting Ultimate 98 in my diesel car unlike my husband ( if I was going to tell him) ha ha. Highly recommend him. Hopefully I want need him again but would recommend him to anyone..
Nic W.
Nic W.

S.A. Sam is awesome

Belated review and thank you for Sam, after leaving the hospital with my wife at 3am being very upset and tired I put nearly 40 litres of petrol into my ranger before realising my mistake. I left my car at the OTR overnight and returned the next day when I was told they could get to me. Sam called me to let me know when he was leaving the previous job and what his ETA was and arrived a bit quicker than that, he was polite and not judgemental about my mistake (my ego was rather bruised at the mistake after 40 years of refuelling correctly).
He emptied my tank and fuel system of the petrol and got me on my way and was great to talk to the whole time.
Could not recommend any higher, thanks again Sam and apologies for the late review.
Andrew S.
Andrew S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service experience

Sam was brilliant very efficient and friendly I believe he is also a very good golfer
Lise T.
Lise T.

Had the pleasure to meet Matt today, very efficient and knew what he was doing. Would recommend for anyone that has stuffed up like me in the past with putting the wrong petrol in
Puspa T.
Puspa T.South Australia

Wrong fuel in our car

Excellent service by Sam. Not only did he do an excellent job but also comforted us throughout the ordeal. We were very horrified but he was very patient and kind. He patiently explained the process to us and completed the work over and above our expectations. Thank you Sam.
Bridget Daniels
Bridget DanielsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liam the exceptional fuel drainer **********

Liam you my life saver!!! You deserve 10 stars for the awesome service today at Ampol Service station Days Road upper Coomera for Draining the wrong gas out of my car. Thank you kindly.
David H
David H

LIAM from fuel rescue

Oops! Unleaded fuel in the Diesel Triton.
LIAM saved the day. You’re a star
Aldo M
Aldo M

Friendly Reliable Prompt Service

Thanks guys for your brilliant service.
I made a call to these guys and the person on the phone was very informative and accomodating with getting a response unit out to me.
Josh was excellent when he arrived, explaining the process, cost, and how long it would take, including options for disposing of contaminated fuel.
I chose for Josh to take the old fuel away.
Thanks again guys, keep up the great work.