Wrong Fuel Rescue

Wrong Fuel Rescue

Professional Service and timely response.

Put 38 litres of Unleadeade Petrol in Diesel Cruze on Sunday afternoon in Adelaide suburb. Drove 2kms home. Thinking I would need to spend a fortune to rectify, I called Wrong Fuel Rescue. The operator on line put my mind at ease immediately, explaining step by step how the problem can be rectified. I was very impressed with the quick response and professionalism shown by Greg. He was on site in 30 mins. The problem was rectified within an hour. The cost to rectify was very reasonable. Excellent result, vehicle is running great. Great service experienced.

Quick, friendly service

Put petrol in diesel car. Drove approx 50 kms home. Started car next morning and drove approx 5kms before it conked out. Towed car to mechanics who advised wrong fuel put in car. Quoted 1900 dollars to fix.
Decided to get alternative advice.
Peter from wrong fuel who services Melbourne area provided clear advice on phone. Communicated ETA and provided updates when there was a slight delay. Peter got the car going for less than a quarter of 1900 dollar quote and provided aftercare advice. Super happy. No problems. Don't believe mechanics if they try to tell you to replace everything after putting in wrong fuel. Get advice from these guys first

Booked out for 3 days!

NOT HAPPY. It was Easter Friday, the family of five were packed in the car on its way to Philip Island for its holiday. I pulled into the Dandenong Shell petrol station in Victoria to fill up and after 20 litres of fuel I realised I was using gasoline instead of diesel. I called Wrong Fuel Rescue who advertised a one hour onsite service, after waiting on hold for ages, I was told they were booked out for three days. They advertise a one hour service. I ended up getting a great local mobile mechanic from Blue Toro Mobile Mechanic to help. Wrong Fuel Rescue was a waste of time.

Bad service

Spoke to a very nice operator but..... We were left standing in the hot sun and still are waiting now for over 2 hours for assistance. At no stage were we told it could take over 3 hours only that the driver was at a job and would come to us next. Their card advises they will attend within an hour. Appears they only have 1operator in the whole of brisbane.

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes

Fast efficient professional Service

I put unleaded in my Diesel I hunted around the net and found wrong fuel rescue. I live out of their service area by 60kms . I called anyway the Lady that answered was brilliant she contacted the operator who agreed to come out first thing in the morning from Melbourne and attend my car. The technician called before arrival and gave me his ETA. Once there the whole process took 1 hour fast efficient clean and courteous. What I was quoted is what I paid. I would recommend this service to anyone who has a brain phase like I did and put the wrong fuel in the car.

Roadside Assistance RequestedNo

Life savers - super professional

When i put the wrong fuel into my vehicle i totally freaked out. I found Wrong Fuel Rescue through google, i was apprehensive but the sales assistant reassured me. When they came out they were extremely professional. I was surprised how quick the service was.

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes

Terrible service

Quoting something else when job is done, the money to paid is totally different to what you have been quoted for.
I recommend not to call this service at all.

Brilliant

We made a mistake of putting petrol in our diesel ford territory, I called wrong fuel rescue , they were very efficient and had a worker here within 50 mins, the guys name was Matt he was extremely pleasant and certainly knew his job , absolutely amazing Matt ..great job and thankyou, would definitely recommend

Brilliant - totally professional and thorough

Filled up my diesel VW Touareg with petrol and drove 2km home and when I googled what I should do I read a bunch of horror stories then saw these Wrong Fuel Rescue website so I called them and they drove 2 hours from North Brisbane to Northern NSW and even though there were some difficulties the technician was a complete and thorough professional and got all the fuel out of my tank and got some diesel back into the car and got it running again. Total cost about $400 which was pretty reasonable considering how far they had to go and the costs I may have incurred if I didn't get it resolved properly which these guys guarantee which is fantastic.

Couldn't recommend them highly enough - do yourself a favour and you will be glad you did !

Great service. Saved me time & money

I stumbled across them after I filled my diesel car with petrol. I was googling all the horror stories of potential damage. They came out. Drained tank &fuel pump and filled me with diesel. No problems since then.

Not worth for doing the rescue

The technical task is so simple but the cost is too expensive. Not worth for doing the rescue with this business. It is better to do the wrong fuel rescue at a mechanical repair shop.