Wrong Fuel Rescue

• Job Satisfaction

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Wrong Fuel Rescue were onsite within 30 minutes and I was back on the road in less than an hour. Nathan was calm, friendly and very understanding in such a frustrating situation!

Cathy T.
Cathy T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing prompt services A1 rating they arrived before RAA

Had dave come out to the rescue and gave Great prompt service and happy to assist with where I was located will be recommending everyone in need to call these guys

nicola b.
nicola b.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank God for these people!

I accidently put unleaded fuel into my diesel car. I didn't realise until my car started clunking and threatening to stall. I called Misfuel and spoke to a lovely man who explained everything about what was happening, and why. He was prompt and professional, and had me back on the road in about an hour! Fantastic outcome considering that I initially thought I'd need a whole new engine...

Mohammed
MohammedSydney, NSW

Excellent Service. You wont regret at all. Simply great

Excellent work ..I was bit worried as I pumped Diesel in petrol car. Called for Help .
Got sorted out in 40 mins and I was driving back .

My lesson is that once you realise you have pumped wrong fuel. Dont start or keep driving .

Just park or tow your car to a safe place and call these people.

Service

Really nice service with a really good service man Connor thanks for coming and helping us fully recommended save me a lot of time and days off work ta ta...

Bianka
BiankaPerth, WA

Quick and helpful

Made the mistake of putting the wrong fuel in the work van. Connor came very promptly. He was courteous and helpful, explaining the process. Thanks again Connor for the rescue.

Kaye
KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kass saves Christmas!

Micheal H
Micheal HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Review for Josh

After stupidly putting unleaded fuel into my diesel car, I rang WFR. They got me into contact with Josh, who was there within the hour and I was back on the road in just over an hour. In what I thought was going to be a disaster, turned out to be only an inconvenience. Josh was efficient and friendly. Would recommend this service to anyone that makes the same mistake.

Dave was a champion!!!

Stupidly put unleaded in my car, Wrong Fuel Rescue arrived quickly and efficiently fixed up my mistake, was great and quick! Would recommend if this happens to you, Dave was a great help!

Review for Dan

After unleaded being put in diesel car, WFR arrived within a short time after the initial call. Dan was efficient, friendly and polite and was a pleasure to deal with!

Laini
LainiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong Fuel Rescue - Review for Nathan

Nathan RESCUED me today! I put Unleaded in my Diesel car. Nathan was there within 10 minutes, and he was friendly, efficient, professional, courteous and his services were deeply appreciated.

adrian
adrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Put ad blue into diesel tank of Kia Sorrento.

Initial phone contact & advise saved my engine. Immediate attendance, customer service with the most professional tech, (Peter) with super hi tech equipment. Problem solved within the hour. A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Made a stupid mistake and these guys rescued me!

Filled my ute up with petrol and drove 6km before I realised my mistake and pulled over, these guys came out on a Sunday evening and flushed the vehicle and checked it over. Can't thank them enough for their help.

Perfect Service

It was a Sunday morning, I realised that my son had put diesel in his petrol car and the car would not start. I found Wrong Fuel rescue via and internet search and they saved me from a lot of stress. After placing a call to the main help line, Josh called me back within 10 mins and arrived onsite within 60 mins. He was polite, knowledgeable and patient and walked me through all the steps to get me back on the road.
Great service would recommend them anytime.

Thanks Josh.

Dont Panic - you may not have killed your car

Filled up my diesel car with unleaded, and didnt realise until the next day. Probably drove about 10kms before realising - and the tank had been empty when I filled up so was really panicking about the impact. Alex came out and flushed the car through. Cost me about $600 but MUCH less than it would have cost me if I had got towed to a garage. Have been driving it a week now, and even took it in for a full service and everything is A- OK. Had to wait a couple of hours for them to come out to me but given I was at home this was not a problem. There wasnt even an extra charge for it being a Sunday. Highly recommend this service