100% · 1010%
Job Satisfaction

Meng
Meng3 posts

Great Service

The installation team is very professional, friendly and arrived on time. During the installation, it was found the window hinges were incorrectly and the installation team quickly ordered the new hinges from UK. The parts arrived a few months later and the old hinges were replaced with no issues.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Top Quality

We have used this company twice now and their product and service have always been exceptional. Show details
Andre
AndreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

A good experience

I'm impressed, from sales through to delivery, a professional company to deal with.
I had some triangle windows which look amazing now. The whole experience was great, the architraves were sanded and ready for paint, no issues at all. Highly recommended, ask for leith. Show details
Domenico
DomenicoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless transition

Highly recommend Nu-Eco. Circa 34 windows and doors removed and replaced in 6 days with Swiss watch precision. The team was professional and courteous. What could have been a stressful time for a family of 4 still going about our daily routine’s was a seamless transition of our home. An amazing transformation bringing our home into the 21st century.
Dom Show details
Christine Lenghaus
Christine Lenghaus3 posts

Love looking outside

The windows are stunning. Andy and Adam did a great job of letting me know what was happening. Show details
Catalina
CatalinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good product and systems to support sales and installation, happy customer

The whole process from sales and consultation to ordering and delivery/installation was excellent. Sales really took the time to understand our needs and design a great solution. We had particular requirements as we were trying to replicate a certain style. The ordering and progress payment process was clear easy, and the installation team were awesome. We’re really happy with our windows and the whole experience felt good and has given us the result we were after. Thank you!
Sidd
SiddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good product, great professional service

Great product and great customer service. Product delivery time is bit longer for obvious reason but wait was worth. Highly recommended Show details
Job Satisfaction
Mia O.
Mia O.

Great double Glazed windows

My experiences with NuEco has been good since day 1, the salesperson was so acccomodative to my needs and budget. He tried his best to help me work within my budget .. the installer has done a great job in installing the double glaze door and windows . I’m so happy with them and never did I once regret calling them for the quotation. My house is more quiet and more warmer now with double glazed. Show details
David P.
David P.

Once again first class

Having replaced every window and door with Nu Eco products in my previous house in Malvern East in 2016 I had no hesitation in contacting Nu Eco again to replace every window and door in my new house in Olinda. And I haven't been disappointed. Right from the outset in discussing my requirements with Leith and Andy through to the meticulous installation by Andy and his team the whole process has been flawless and immaculate. I have no hesitation in recommending the company and the product and if, heaven forbid, I move again they will be my first call. Thank you to all at Nu Eco. Show details
Peter C.
Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product great teamwork, professional work

Andy Monaghan and his team of 5 removed and installed 36 windows (our entire house) in a matter of 4 1/2 days. The work was carried out professionally. The work site was cleaned on a daily basis, they were prompt, efficient and punctual. When a fix was required, an excellent solution was found.
The quality of the product is very good, and the new windows have made a great difference to the temperature within the house leading to energy savings. The windows are also sound proof.
I would recommend Nueco to anyone requiring their windows changed. Show details
John P.
John P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

So far living up to theory

Only seeing last of summer heat, house temp seems more stable. Much brighter inside with bigger windows. Hoping for a warmer winter, only the bills will tell. Very thorough install, very tidy, clean. No issues with sales or delivery.
Barbara
Barbara

Excellent company

I ordered double glazing for part of my house. The service and information provided was accurate and the company were a pleasure to deal with. A small scratch on my installed windows was picked up by them and replaced without me saying anything. I am delighted with my windows which are high quality. Show details
Tim Mitchell
Tim Mitchell

Great product, great result

It's been a real pleasurable experience. We first met Leith on a rainy day in January and the process was communicated effectively, everything happened the way it was described and the result is simply fantastic. The day the new windows were installed we turned off our gas ducted heating and haven't turned it back on. Since then we've placed a deposit for the balance of the windows for the house. Unrelated, but we've ordered a new heat-pump HWS. No gas led recovery at our address! Show details
Guy
Guy

They were a pleasure to deal with. From the first call to the staff in the office, the salesman who came out and quoted the work and all the way to the crew installing the windows. Nothing was a problem for them and they were most obliging.
Thanks for the great product and service Show details