Nu-Eco

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

fhb

fhbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service & prduct

R and A

R and AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t recommend Nu Eco highly enough!

From the very first contact with Leith our experience with Nu Eco has been stress and hassle free. At no point were we pressured into a purchase.
Andy and Spencer were very professional, extremely friendly and left the place clean and tidy.
Since the installation of our windows earlier this winter we have found our house to be warmer and the heating bills have reduced noticeably.
We are extremely happy with our windows, they look fantastic and we would highly recommend Nu Eco to anyone.
Thanks again for a fantastic product!!

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend !

We had 9 windows installed by Nu-Eco and would highly recommend this company. They were happy to answer all my questions and offered some great suggestions. We were able to customise the colour of our PVC frames to match the inside and outside of the house. The installation team were extremely professional and friendly. They even laid tarps everywhere to minimise the mess and the house was left very tidy !

Labrador

LabradorVictoria

A beautiful finish and a great team

As for previous installations, the guys did a fine job again this time replacing the windows in our master bedroom, a beautiful finish which has transformed and likely added value to our home. The job was very good value but even better than that is it will at least pay for itself and likely even be a return on investment. Not that we are remotely interested in selling now that we have cosy and warm (or cool) rooms!

Job Satisfaction

Quality product and team to match!

Great product and even better team! Leith from sales was a pleasure to deal with and knows the product very well Spencer and his crew were fantastic! Their work is exceptional and they know their way around the product. Kept premises clean and tidy and all the team were full of laughs whilst working away. Look no further than Nu-Eco. We are very happy with the finished product and it has dramatically changed the look of our home whilst immediately blocking outside noise and keeping the heat in. Quality product and quality team! Thanks again team!

DodgyD

DodgyD

Quality Windows

Store LocationDandenong
Tony C.Nu-Eco

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, your comments are greatly appreciated. We hope you get many years of value and comfort from your new double glazed uPVC windows and doors.

anna1234

anna1234Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and friendly

Nu-Eco replaced most of the windows in our body-corporate block of units. They were in a different league from the other potential suppliers. The quote was reasonable, the installation went very smoothly, the schedule was completely adhered to, the team were professional and friendly. And any aftercare service needed is prompt and cheerful.

Tony C.Nu-Eco

Thank you Anna for your kind review. I am so glad that you are happy with not only your new Double Glazed windows but the service provided by Nu-Eco. I will be sure to give the whole team a big pat on the back. Thanks Again.

Alex K

Alex KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality at a competitive price

Very happy with the door and adjoining windows installed and with Stuart being willing to make adjustments to provide the desired outcome. Would highly recommend the company their product and work.

Tony C.Nu-Eco

Thank you Alex for your positive review and I am glad you are happy with your Double Glazed uPVC doors and windows by Nu-Eco. I am also glad we could accommodate your additional requests.

Lynda Allan

Lynda AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Nu-Eco windows

Stuart and his installation team did an amazing job. They were punctual and efficient and were quick to respond to any questions we had. The windows are excellent quality, reduce traffic noise and improve the insulation in our home. The price was competitive and the sales consultant was informative, friendly and did not pressurise us. We would highly recommend.

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Windows

Andy and his team of installers were fantastic. On time,very professional. Windows look great high quality.Windows have reduced our road noise significantly. Very affordable compared to quotes we had received. Very happy with our new windows. Highly recommend.

Pommy Bruce

Pommy Bruce

Nu-Eco Windows

I was happy with the process at all stages, it being transparent and honest. There was no pressure selling which I'd experienced with other companies. The installation team were efficient, helpful and courteous.

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic team and fantastic result

We are really happy with our windows from Nu-Eco and the team of people looking after our order and the installation couldn’t have been better. We would highly recommended them to anyone looking for double-glazing

Great communication fantastic product

The Nu lite team are fantastic to work with. The balustrade fitted was of great quality and as discussed and extra caution was taken for its compliance to building codes . Thank you Nu lite for a job well done . I will be back for my next project .

33 windows in 5 days

We used Nu-Eco to replace all our windows in our house. I have obtained multiple quotes and knowing a relative had a fantastic experience with Nu-Eco along with a comprehensive consultation and a comparable price , I didn’t hesitate. They are experienced , professional, and Andy went out of his way to help. It’s expectional customer service you rarely see these days. Great business and great people doing the work. I don’t normally do reviews but I’m compelled to highlight the great work the team did installing new windows in our house. Thank you once again Andy, Leith and team. Really appreciated.

Sas

Sas

Very good product and very good service

Very professional service, from the initial contact of sales person, who was very good in explaining all about the product and all payment and delivery stages throughout the whole process until final installation all was done in very professional manner and on time. During the whole time from initial contact until final installation we were informed about steps and we knew how long each step will take, so we were at ease with the whole process. We believe that the price was appropriate and competitive. We certainly would recommend Nu-Eco Windows to anyone.

Goran

GoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best renovation investment !!!

So happy with the windows and doors. Best renovation investment we have ever made. The entire installation was executed extremely well, including removing of the old frames and installing the new ones while living at home. Professional installers, tidy and well presented. Thanks for the outstanding work.

Suzanne W

Suzanne W

Wonderful Product

Wonderful company to do business with. Professional, helpful & a job done well. I am rapt in the windows & have no hesitation in recommending them. Arranged times were kept & they cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, so very much.

Tony C.Nu-Eco

The best windows and service in Melbourne!

I have now used Nu-Eco Windows twice and in both instances the service from site measure to installation was absolutely incredible. The product is exceptional and I particularly liked the installers, Spencer and Andy. They are professional, do a great job, clean up afterwards and most importantly, are a pleasure to have on site.

Tony C.Nu-Eco

Thanks you for your Review. It is great to see a repeat customer that is so please with our products and services and I will be sure to give the boys a pat on the back for their great work.

The Wilsons

The WilsonsMelbourne

Value driven professional service

Thank you Nu Eco for the professional services, clear communication and value driven pricing. We are really pleased with the installation of the glassing and doors that are in keeping with the heritage overlay of our federation home - the colour matching of the exterior powder coat is spot on.

The change in ambient temperature was noticeable from the first night. The most pleasant surprise came from the reduced traffic noise when all the windows and doors are closed.

I have, and will continue to, recommended you to both family and friends

Warm Regards

Vu Nguyen

Vu NguyenMelbourne

Highly recommended

Prior to engaging with Nu-Eco, quotes from two other vendors were requested. Despite the slightly difference in price, professional communication was the main factor I decided to go ahead with Nu-Eco. The information found from their website tells what they care about, the standards they are committed to, all to my expectations. Installation day is a breeze. I was confident enough to leave it to other family member. No messy glue or dirt as you may found elsewhere. My master bedroom with 4 sqm window is now of the same temperature as the smaller ones with 2sqm windows. I recommend Nu-Eco unless you can't wait for the high quality panels to be shipped from the UK. My patience is paid off.

Sam

Samasked

What are their prices like for double-glazed uPVC windows?

Rhonda

Very competitive in price. Had 2 companies out and Nu-Eco were slightly cheaper and sales staff not as pushy as the other company. Would highly recommend.

Tony C.Nu-Eco

Thank you Rhonda, It is always pleasing when our clients provide feedback to potential clients.
Hi Sam, We consider our product to be one of the best in the market, it is manufactured in the UK taking advantage of 30 years of experience and some of the newest technologies and manufacturing machinery available ensuring that you get the best quality product for the best price. Don't hesitate to contact us for a free measure and quote and rest assured there is no pushy sales pitch or huge price reductions from an over inflated price. Our first price is our best price and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

tim

timasked

Do these dgu, have the thermal break?

Justin
Justin

Not sure what you mean, they are argon filled panes....

nethercairn
nethercairn

They also have the option to put a 'reflective' layer in the internal glass; opposite for what is done in the UK. So Saturday just gone & nearly 40 in Melbourne & I thought we had air con in the mail level (we don't have an air con unit!) as house was very cool. We do have awnings too, which help too. Noted that windows were quite cool to touch, so radiant heat significantly less.

dpete
dpete

Only aluminium windows use thermal break design. Timber and upvc don't need a thermal break because they are better insulators. BTW some thermal break designs cause structural problems for the windows because of high temperature difference either side of the break leading to different expansion & contraction rates.

Get an answer from our members and Nu-Eco representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops