Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

4.9

andrewkadfp

andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Costco have it atm 31$

Does the job and has good reviews. If you are a Costco member it is 31$ as of today for 5 litre bottle. I picked one up and there is plenty of stock

Ricardo EscobarSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't try anything else but nulon

I spend 14 years driving a Holden Commodore VT and I sold it with 327K on the clock, never burn or leak a drop of oil, have a high compression reading by the time of selling it for his ages.
Since that time I only use Nulon 5W-30 on my VE Berlina and now on VE Calais V serie ll.
yes is a bit priced but doing the service every 7.5K km., I believed in the benefit of long engine life.
I'm happy with Nulon performance since 1998 up to day on my cars. cheers

Purchased in January 1998 at Autobarn for A$59.00.

SteveNSW, 2019

Good Synthetic oil but pricey

Purchased in November 2018 at Supercheap Auto for A$65.00.

Engine Oils

Find out how Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life compares to other Engine Oils

Troy

Troysydney

Works well. Reline oil is far better but 3 times the price

Love the oil price.
Wish it came in a few other grades for same price
No problems with it. On a toytota aristo 2JZ GE
With 160k on it. Smoothe as silk and cant tell if its even running
Castrol synthetic not as good. Twice the price.
But redline synthetic is far better still. But cost a lot more.
Love the flashlight promo . Its worth a few bucks

Car1995 toyota aristo

Best oil ever

Been using Nulon fully synthetic oil for decides. At 15000 km oil still hindu coloured. Believe this brand of oil is best in the market. Never burns black within 15000 km. Great oil and is paten specialed under $40. Also believe engine runs smoother and gives improved petrol consumption. Car rated at 10.5 litres per 100 km but I can get 9.5.

CarFord Fairlane Ghia. 1998
kkbajaj

kkbajaj

Best engine oil

cant fault the oil at all. its the best oil i have ever used even better than castrol and shell helix. i change the engine oil around 12 to 13 thousand k's and the oil not even fully black. Will continue using it. I highly recommend this oil. give it a go and you wont be disappointed.

Car2010 nissan dualis
Edy S

Edy SPerth, WA

The best engine oil for my cars

Bought the 6L for $60 from Supercheap Auto. Used it on both my honda accord and toyota echo. Noticed less ping on the Honda and increased engine performance on the toyota echo. I've previously used Honda engine oil and can feel the improve engine performance on the Honda. Highly recommended this oil.

CarHonda Accord 2012
ace

acePerth, WA

Great full synthetic for diesel.

I use this in a jeep kk and a izuzu d-max and its great value for money for an Aussie product especially the 10l that is normally on special at super cheap auto. I've tired other oils but Nulon seem better with engine noise and fuel economy even after 10k. They do make 2 different types of this oil so be careful which one you pick or need.

Car2009 jeep cherokee
jerryChuan

jerryChuanMelbourne

Thank you Nulon! Greatest engine oil I've ever had!

I've just have a oil change on my 08 Toyota Camry, replacing the old oil to Nulon 5W-30 Long Life full synthetic. As soon as I start it up, I was shocked how easy it is to start the engine. What's more, while I was driving back home, I nearly confused whether I have purchased another car, a better car. The engine is much smoother and quieter than before, those improvements were just done by simply changing engine oil, unbelievable! Compared with other full synthetic oils on the market, the Nulon one was incredibly cheap to purchase! I spent only $30 to purchase 5 litters. I really thank Nulon to give me such a good product with a reasonable price! Good work Nulon!

Car2008 Toyota Camry

Truth tester

Truth tester

Fixed cold stat valve tapping, more power and smoother

I had cold start valve tapping noise with Shell HX8 and decided to try another oil brand. I used Nulon 5/30 long life with Nulon E20 additive and the engine noise stopped after a short while and the engine became much smoother and more powerful as well, vey happy especially as it is also cheaper then my old brand. Thankyou Nulon!

CarToyota Corolla 2003 376900kms

shredder2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm using it, and hope it's good

Car2014 Kia Cerato
shredder2

Driven about 600k on the Nulon now and engine rattle is same as pre-Nulon, so don't know if I imagined intial noise reduction, or whether there was a reduction but it dissipated.

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oil

CarKia Rio 1.4lt Auto
Ian

IanBrisbane

Have been using shell synthetic!!!!!

I was sceptical but thought nothing ventured, I'm seriously impressed I'm getting 760ks from 65liters my car has always been smooth and adequately powerful for my needs but I've noticed no noticeable oil usage compared to shell!!!! Not going back,I'll soon be driving to Sydney from Brisbane I'm curious as to what the result will be but in a nutshell I've become a nylon fan!

Car2006 lexus is 250

Top quality Australian made oil

I'm really impressed at the difference this oil has made to my Aurion. It was already smooth and quiet but this oil has made a big improvement.
The fuel economy has improved by 1ltr per 100 km in the city with the aircon on in 37 degree heat.
Well priced and it comes in a 6ltr pack.

Car2010 Toyota Aurion

This is Perfect for my Cruze 1.4 iti

Been used Mobil Dexos 2 before with the dealership
Since change to this fully Synthetic 5w-30

Engine run smoother and lower tapping noise.

Also has Low in SAP which require for the specification.

Perfect oil at Better price and quality you can trust in this.
Like to compare with Penrite Enviro+ 5w-40 for the difference.

CarCruze 1.4iti
jjjjj

jjjjj

Cant reccomend it enough

First tried Nulon oils a while back now, and have used it and several variations in different machinery and vehicles.
Ive always noticed that the product recommendation team that you call are very knowledgeable and willing to offer solutions and recommendations. Its not all about the $$$ with nulon liek it is with all the other oils on the shelf.
Ive previously used other high end brands and have to say its very comparable and top quality.
In all our vehicles we have noticed : Lower engine noise, better fuel economy, better value for money!

Carvarious, mazda diesels, european diesels, fords, hyundai, toyota and holden

Excellent oil!!!

The Mitsubishi springwood service dealer use the shell 10w-30 semi synthetic when servicing my car the other day and I think is not good one for my car. I decide to change to nulon 5w-30 full synthetic. All I can say is huge different in engine sound and performance. It's quieter and spontaneous acceleration. Good product, love it, never look back.

CarMitsubishi outlander ZJ 2012
aspie05

aspie05Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely Brilliant

I replaced my oil with this and found it to be a great product. Used in a 2002 Hyundai Elantra the engine oils consumption is much lower than other previous brands and I've noticed since switching to this full synthetic one i have saved about 2L/100km of fuel. So in the time its been since buying it, it has already paid for itself. Also since switching oil the car runs quieter and smoother. I am overjoyed with this purchase and am definitely now loyal to Nulon.

Car2002 Hyundai Elantra GL
Redandy

RedandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trustworthy Brand

I too recently decided to service my Ford Transit 2009 model with the 2.4 Lt 4 cyl. diesel. I have always suspected that the Ford service centre had used the incorrect grade & quality of oil, as the service interval in the handbook recommends every 12 months or 15,000km service. For a Diesel engine at such a spaced out interval, it is important to use a superior quality oil that will last the distance to which frankly mineral based oils simply will not do. I therefor tried Nulon synthetic Long Life Diesel 5W 30 and haven't looked back. Also as a patriot to Australian made product, i'm proud to say that i'm doing my bit in keeping jobs here.

CarFord Transit

I own a 2018 MMW X5M I have changed the oil and used NULON Full Synthetic
5W-40 Long Life Performance
On the bottle it says that Suits BMW
The vehicle have traveled 60.000.00 klm
Within 2Years The longest distance traveled at anytime was no longer than 50klm.
One Month ago I took a trip to 150 klm. Distance
The travelling Speed never exceeded 180 km p h
In the way back the motor spun a bearing
B M W dealer in Darwin is saying that the oil that I used is LL-01
But it should have been a LL-03
I purchased the oil filters from BMW dealer
It is a genuine item
I requested to purchase a genuine BMW oil
They advised me to go to Repco and purchase 5W40 Synthetic oil
I chooses NULON as I use NULON in all of my vehicles
I do not believe that the Oil was the reason for the engine to spin a bearing
I did not put gearbox oil or deferential oil or auto transmission oil
I do not believe that the oil that I put in the motor is the reason for the engine failure
If anyone from NULON can advise or explain if the oil would be the reason for the engine failure or what else may be the reason
Kind regards. Stefan

Nijal M.
Nijal M.

Ive used nulon in all my fords lpg and turbo models for years. And the load on a turbo bearing is far greater. Entire engine load is far greater. No problems works as required. Smooth as.

That said read below. Eur oil has this added in it. So may be different to normal oil.

Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 EURO Engine Oil has added Molybdenum Dithiocarbamate to give you additional high level wear protection and performance. Molybdenum Dithiocarbamate is proven to dramatically reduce friction and provide increased engine wear protection from cold start to extreme temperatures, giving you added benefits over standard engine oil alone.

justice leekeva e.

justice leekeva e.asked

Full Synthetic 5W-30

Is this product good to feed my Nissan pulsar car ?

Steve

I don’t think the Nissan Pulsar has a turbo petrol/diesel engine(s) that are here in Australia. This 5W-30 is only recommended for turbo petrol/diesel engines and has no advantages in other vehicles. See the specs of oil that your vehicle requires and use only what is recommended by the manufacturer

Joseph L.

Joseph L.asked

Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

Can this oil use on Toyota aurion 3.5 engine

Ricardo Escobar

I sincerely don't know, I using Nulon oil on Holden, Cruze, Commodore, Barina and Calais, but for sure Nulon got you oil for you Toyota Aurion, just check the availability on you car shop, following the Toyota indications on you manual, cheers

Steve

Yes this synthetic oil is the best and most suitable for your Toyota Aurion 3.5 engine and its the preferred oil.