3Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

🏆 2024 Award

32 reviews · Statistics

94% · 301 · 3%
Brand Manager for Nulon? Claim your listing.
See the Best Engine Oils in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life32 reviews
Paul T.
Paul T.

The Best for my HIGH mileage Ve commodore 3.6L

Engine is around 315,000 and rounds nicely. No noises, rattles nothing. Oil stays clean for a long time.
When I used Penrite Enviro+ GF-5 5W-30 Engine Oil (I think it was, not 100%) the engine would rattle on start up and sound tappety. The ride wasn`t as nice either.
So for me, I will only run Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 in my high mileage VE commodore 3.6 ltr. Its on gas too, runs well on both gas and fuel with the nulon oil. Show details
Marin K.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Tony O
Tony OQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Only use Nulon for my Honda CR-V 2.4 I-VTEX

I have been using Nulon with Dexos for several years in my 2002 Honda CR-V Every 10,000 ks. Now up to 230,000 ks and still runs like new. Make sure you get the 'Dexos' as it's recommended by Honda. Show details
josh
joshNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW32 posts

Over rated oil

Dropped oil pressure immediately and ran hotter, the company has gone backward since being sold Show details
Des O'Neill
Des O'NeillQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I am giving it a try

I have a 2007 BMW X3 3.0d with 150,000k on the clock. This car also has a DPF filter. I thought I would give Nulon a try. It was also on sale at Supercheap. The Mann oil filter and oil has been replaced every 10,000k since I have owned my X3. (100,000K over 5 years ago). I have to be careful to cloose an oil which is suitable for DPF filters. I will see how it goes in my X3 and report in the future.
Mr L
Mr LQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD30 posts
  5W-30

Oil that pays for itself

Nulon long life burns less oil, gives greater fuel economy and leaves the internals cleaner on my 2003 Corolla than most oils I have used. You really wouldn't guess the mileage it has... This oil certainly saves more money than it initially costs over the service life, so ends up being cheaper overall than budget oils. Many oil reviews seem to be based on false impressions or make unbelievable claims, but I have nearly 30 years experience as a family mechanic and know my vehicles inside out. Literally. I still recommend changing oil well before the maximum service interval. This is a maximum, not a suggestion, which the oil packaging may seem to imply. Show details
Doug Mellows
Doug MellowsNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  5W-30

Best full synthetic for the money

Use it in a 3.6 VF Commodore.
Changed every 10000km. As I will give the a flogging on the track it can be as low as 6000 change.
The oil holds up just fine as a good full synthetic should.
I buy it in 20ltr volumes at a time (as per price below) but will be looking at 200litre purchases in future Show details
Ricardo Escobar
Ricardo EscobarQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  5W-30

I can't try anything else but nulon

I spend 14 years driving a Holden Commodore VT and I sold it with 327K on the clock, never burn or leak a drop of oil, have a high compression reading by the time of selling it for his ages.
Since that time I only use Nulon 5W-30 on my VE Berlina and now on VE Calais V serie ll.
yes is a bit priced but doing the service every 7.5K km., I believed in the benefit of long engine life.
I'm happy with Nulon performance since 1998 up to day on my cars. cheers Show details
Steve
Steve2019NSW, 2019117 posts
Troy
Troysydney

Works well. Reline oil is far better but 3 times the price

Love the oil price.

Wish it came in a few other grades for same price

No problems with it. On a toytota aristo 2JZ GE

With 160k on it. Smoothe as silk and cant tell if its even running

Castrol synthetic not as good. Twice the price.

But redline synthetic is far better still. But cost a lot more.

Love the flashlight promo . Its worth a few bucks

Ron
Ron
  5W-40

Best oil ever

Been using Nulon fully synthetic oil for decides. At 15000 km oil still hindu coloured. Believe this brand of oil is best in the market. Never burns black within 15000 km. Great oil and is paten specialed under $40. Also believe engine runs smoother and gives improved petrol consumption. Car rated at 10.5 litres per 100 km but I can get 9.5.

kkbajaj
kkbajaj7 posts

Best engine oil

cant fault the oil at all. its the best oil i have ever used even better than castrol and shell helix. i change the engine oil around 12 to 13 thousand k's and the oil not even fully black. Will continue using it. I highly recommend this oil. give it a go and you wont be disappointed.

Edy S
Edy SWAPerth, WA34 posts
  5W-30

The best engine oil for my cars

Bought the 6L for $60 from Supercheap Auto. Used it on both my honda accord and toyota echo. Noticed less ping on the Honda and increased engine performance on the toyota echo. I've previously used Honda engine oil and can feel the improve engine performance on the Honda. Highly recommended this oil.

ace
aceWAPerth, WA23 posts
  5W-30

Great full synthetic for diesel

I use this in a jeep kk and a izuzu d-max and its great value for money for an Aussie product especially the 10l that is normally on special at super cheap auto. I've tired other oils but Nulon seem better with engine noise and fuel economy even after 10k. They do make 2 different types of this oil so be careful which one you pick or need.

jerryChuan
jerryChuanMelbourne9 posts
  5W-30

Thank you Nulon! Greatest engine oil I've ever had!

I've just have a oil change on my 08 Toyota Camry, replacing the old oil to Nulon 5W-30 Long Life full synthetic. As soon as I start it up, I was shocked how easy it is to start the engine. What's more, while I was driving back home, I nearly confused whether I have purchased another car, a better car. The engine is much smoother and quieter than before, those improvements were just done by simply changing engine oil, unbelievable! Compared with other full synthetic oils on the market, the Nulon one was incredibly cheap to purchase! I spent only $30 to purchase 5 litters. I really thank Nulon to give me such a good product with a reasonable price! Good work Nulon!