Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 / 5W-40 Long Life

5W-30, 5W-40

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ricardo Escobar

Ricardo EscobarSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't try anything else but nulon

I spend 14 years driving a Holden Commodore VT and I sold it with 327K on the clock, never burn or leak a drop of oil, have a high compression reading by the time of selling it for his ages.
Since that time I only use Nulon 5W-30 on my VE Berlina and now on VE Calais V serie ll.
yes is a bit priced but doing the service every 7.5K km., I believed in the benefit of long engine life.
I'm happy with Nulon performance since 1998 up to day on my cars. cheers

Purchased in January 1998 at Autobarn for $59.00.

SteveNSW, 2019

Good Synthetic oil but pricey

Purchased in November 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $65.00.

Troy

Troysydney

Works well. Reline oil is far better but 3 times the price

Love the oil price.
Wish it came in a few other grades for same price
No problems with it. On a toytota aristo 2JZ GE
With 160k on it. Smoothe as silk and cant tell if its even running
Castrol synthetic not as good. Twice the price.
But redline synthetic is far better still. But cost a lot more.
Love the flashlight promo . Its worth a few bucks

Car1995 toyota aristo

Best oil ever

Been using Nulon fully synthetic oil for decides. At 15000 km oil still hindu coloured. Believe this brand of oil is best in the market. Never burns black within 15000 km. Great oil and is paten specialed under $40. Also believe engine runs smoother and gives improved petrol consumption. Car rated at 10.5 litres per 100 km but I can get 9.5.

CarFord Fairlane Ghia. 1998

kkbajaj

kkbajaj

Best engine oil

cant fault the oil at all. its the best oil i have ever used even better than castrol and shell helix. i change the engine oil around 12 to 13 thousand k's and the oil not even fully black. Will continue using it. I highly recommend this oil. give it a go and you wont be disappointed.

Car2010 nissan dualis

Edy S

Edy SPerth, WA

The best engine oil for my cars

Bought the 6L for $60 from Supercheap Auto. Used it on both my honda accord and toyota echo. Noticed less ping on the Honda and increased engine performance on the toyota echo. I've previously used Honda engine oil and can feel the improve engine performance on the Honda. Highly recommended this oil.

CarHonda Accord 2012

ace

acePerth, WA

Great full synthetic for diesel.

I use this in a jeep kk and a izuzu d-max and its great value for money for an Aussie product especially the 10l that is normally on special at super cheap auto. I've tired other oils but Nulon seem better with engine noise and fuel economy even after 10k. They do make 2 different types of this oil so be careful which one you pick or need.

Car2009 jeep cherokee

jerryChuan

jerryChuanMelbourne

Thank you Nulon! Greatest engine oil I've ever had!

I've just have a oil change on my 08 Toyota Camry, replacing the old oil to Nulon 5W-30 Long Life full synthetic. As soon as I start it up, I was shocked how easy it is to start the engine. What's more, while I was driving back home, I nearly confused whether I have purchased another car, a better car. The engine is much smoother and quieter than before, those improvements were just done by simply changing engine oil, unbelievable! Compared with other full synthetic oils on the market, the Nulon one was incredibly cheap to purchase! I spent only $30 to purchase 5 litters. I really thank Nulon to give me such a good product with a reasonable price! Good work Nulon!

Car2008 Toyota Camry
Truth tester

Truth tester

Fixed cold stat valve tapping, more power and smoother

I had cold start valve tapping noise with Shell HX8 and decided to try another oil brand. I used Nulon 5/30 long life with Nulon E20 additive and the engine noise stopped after a short while and the engine became much smoother and more powerful as well, vey happy especially as it is also cheaper then my old brand. Thankyou Nulon!

CarToyota Corolla 2003 376900kms

shredder2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm using it, and hope it's good

Car2014 Kia Cerato
shredder2

Driven about 600k on the Nulon now and engine rattle is same as pre-Nulon, so don't know if I imagined intial noise reduction, or whether there was a reduction but it dissipated.

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oil

CarKia Rio 1.4lt Auto

Ian

IanBrisbane

Have been using shell synthetic!!!!!

I was sceptical but thought nothing ventured, I'm seriously impressed I'm getting 760ks from 65liters my car has always been smooth and adequately powerful for my needs but I've noticed no noticeable oil usage compared to shell!!!! Not going back,I'll soon be driving to Sydney from Brisbane I'm curious as to what the result will be but in a nutshell I've become a nylon fan!

Car2006 lexus is 250

Top quality Australian made oil

I'm really impressed at the difference this oil has made to my Aurion. It was already smooth and quiet but this oil has made a big improvement.
The fuel economy has improved by 1ltr per 100 km in the city with the aircon on in 37 degree heat.
Well priced and it comes in a 6ltr pack.

Car2010 Toyota Aurion

This is Perfect for my Cruze 1.4 iti

Been used Mobil Dexos 2 before with the dealership
Since change to this fully Synthetic 5w-30

Engine run smoother and lower tapping noise.

Also has Low in SAP which require for the specification.

Perfect oil at Better price and quality you can trust in this.
Like to compare with Penrite Enviro+ 5w-40 for the difference.

CarCruze 1.4iti
jjjjj

jjjjj

Cant reccomend it enough

First tried Nulon oils a while back now, and have used it and several variations in different machinery and vehicles.
Ive always noticed that the product recommendation team that you call are very knowledgeable and willing to offer solutions and recommendations. Its not all about the $$$ with nulon liek it is with all the other oils on the shelf.
Ive previously used other high end brands and have to say its very comparable and top quality.
In all our vehicles we have noticed : Lower engine noise, better fuel economy, better value for money!

Carvarious, mazda diesels, european diesels, fords, hyundai, toyota and holden

Excellent oil!!!

The Mitsubishi springwood service dealer use the shell 10w-30 semi synthetic when servicing my car the other day and I think is not good one for my car. I decide to change to nulon 5w-30 full synthetic. All I can say is huge different in engine sound and performance. It's quieter and spontaneous acceleration. Good product, love it, never look back.

CarMitsubishi outlander ZJ 2012

aspie05

aspie05Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely Brilliant

I replaced my oil with this and found it to be a great product. Used in a 2002 Hyundai Elantra the engine oils consumption is much lower than other previous brands and I've noticed since switching to this full synthetic one i have saved about 2L/100km of fuel. So in the time its been since buying it, it has already paid for itself. Also since switching oil the car runs quieter and smoother. I am overjoyed with this purchase and am definitely now loyal to Nulon.

Car2002 Hyundai Elantra GL

Redandy

RedandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trustworthy Brand

I too recently decided to service my Ford Transit 2009 model with the 2.4 Lt 4 cyl. diesel. I have always suspected that the Ford service centre had used the incorrect grade & quality of oil, as the service interval in the handbook recommends every 12 months or 15,000km service. For a Diesel engine at such a spaced out interval, it is important to use a superior quality oil that will last the distance to which frankly mineral based oils simply will not do. I therefor tried Nulon synthetic Long Life Diesel 5W 30 and haven't looked back. Also as a patriot to Australian made product, i'm proud to say that i'm doing my bit in keeping jobs here.

CarFord Transit

John.D

John.DMelbourne

Great Oil

Serviced my Holden VZ Commodore V6 Alloytec for the first time using Nulon 5W-30 6L synthetic oil. Before that I had been using Mobil 5W-30 synthetic oil but became fed up at paying up to $85 for a 5 litre container and around $20 for a 1 litre bottle.
Straight up I noticed that the engine idles smoother and is less noisier than the Mobil oil.
I will be sticking with Nulon in the future as it is well priced for 6 litre container of oil.

Prajal R.

Prajal R.asked

Toyota recommend 10w30 for camry 11-17 models. Is it good to use 5w30 for Camry 2015 that has 100K+ kms on clock?

Steve

If Toyota recommends 10W-30 synthetic then it must be right, if it recommends mineral oil or semi synthetic then that is what you should use, as the Toyota Camry is not a turbo powered diesel or petrol engine so always stick with what the manufacturer recommends as that is the best engine oil or lubricant for your vehicle e.g. with my Citroen C4 eHDi B7 2012 which is a turbo diesel, Citroen recommends to only use 5W-30 synthetic oil and NOT the 0W-40 or 5W-40 synthetic,

This is what viscosity really means e.g. in a 10w-40 for example the 10w bit (W = winter, not weight or watt or anything else for that matter) simply means that the oil must have a certain maximum viscosity/flow at low temperature. The lower the "W" number the better the oil's cold temperature/cold start performance. The 40 in a 10w-40 simply means that the oil must fall within certain viscosity limits at 100°C. This is a fixed limit and all oils that end in 40 must achieve these limits. Once again the lower the number, the thinner the oil: a 30 oil is thinner than a 40 oil at 100°C etc. Your handbook will specify whether a 30, 40 or 50 etc is required. That is about it, hope this helps, cheers.

germanww2
germanww2

i have an 09 camry,i use 5w40 in mine,or 10w40.
The 10w30 crap toyota use makes a ticking noise in the cam buckets.
Use a 5w40 or a 10w40,there's no harm in it.

Eddy

Eddyasked

I have a Mercedes Sprinter 316 CDI (2011) with a dpf. It is a camper van that may sit for a couple of months then then get a 2000KM trip. What is the recommended oil to use and what change interval ?

Steve

With a DPF and turbo diesel you should only use the 5W-30 synthetic and change your oil at a 10,000kms interval.

Tomo

Tomoasked

I have accidentally been using Nulon petrol full synthetic in my Diesel Ford Transit. The containers look similar Should I drain immediately and replace with the diesel oil or wait until my next scheduled oil change?

Steve

NO, the petrol and diesel are pretty much the same viscosity and using either will not damage your engine. The petrol is at a viscosity of 5W-40 and the diesel is at viscosity of 5W-30 which are both made for extreme turbocharged engines. What I would recommend is that you use your current oil for the duration of e.g. 10k until your next oil change and after that make sure that you only use the diesel synthetic and the recommended viscosity of e.g. 5W-30 or whatever it is for the Transit Van 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engine, which is not a high performance diesel turbocharged engine so the petrol synthetic is more than adequate for lubricating the EcoBlue diesel engine without causing any harm.

Jack
Jack

The Nulon website clearly states about Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 Long Life Engine Oil. "NOTE: Not recommended for diesel engines or vehicles fitted with DPF." You must use Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-30 Formula Long Life Diesel Engine Oil.

Get an answer from our members and Nulon representatives