3Nurofen

• 1 hour
  • More than 1 Day
2.7
3.0
Treats wide range of pain areas
Fast acting
Gentle on the stomach

Pete Watson
Pete WatsonNorthern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Tablets
Richard E.
Richard E.Perth, WA

Gender specific

I never knew Nurofen was gender specific. Is this why I have man boobs? Show details
Lisa Naqvi
Lisa Naqvi

Best ever pain relief

I suffer with nerve pain, nuromol liquid capsules are my best friend!! After taking nuromol the pain is relieved in 10 mins or so.I take nuromol every 4 to 6 hours.This pain relief works better than any other including prescribed nerve pain medication Show details
Bron S
Bron SMurray Region, NSW9 posts

Black label on tablets

Why is black stuff in dissolved tablets attracted to magnet accidentally near glass?
Please tell me why there are little bits of black stuff in my glass when I dissolve my tablets so I don't have to swallow them Show details
Opinions Matter.
Opinions Matter.234 posts

Works For Me

I always buy Nurofen in the tablet form because I found the caplet a little difficult to swallow.
Like a lot of other people I have arthritic knees.
I find two Nurofen in the morning combined with stretching exercises gives me significant improvement,we all know there is no ‘miracle’ cure for arthritis.
I always take them with food…never take them on an empty stomach…
They are a good price and easily obtainable. Show details
Feed B.
Feed B.
  Tablets

Impossible to swallow - almost choked me

I bought the Nurofen Express 512mg tablets in Cyprus when I was there on holiday. When I wanted to use this tablet (solid material, almost like a sphere) it was really hard to swallow it, I stuck in my throat. Then when I came home, I tried to use it again, it stuck in my throat again, it has a surface that gets sticky when it gets wet. I tried to drink more water on it but the water jammed, too (blocked by the tablet in my throat), so I vomited it. Its still on my kitchen wall, I will have to repaint it someday. I tried it a third time in the bathroom, and failed to swallow it again. After that I throw the rest into the trash, and searched on google where share my experience about this poison, ... I mean product. Show details
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC137 posts
mallymuff

SEPT 2020: coz I need to take something for OA pain I've been taking these now for over a year and they now give very little relief and the price goes up n up, so I'd change the 4 stars above to 2. nothing much helps :(

Shontelle
ShontelleBrisbane8 posts

Trash

I started getting a headache yesterday, took some nurofen ... didnt do anything. Went to bed and woke up the next day. About midday to late afternoon, i started getting another headache so I took more. My headache turned into a migraine. Had to take 3 tablets to get any sort of a result. Did nothing. Took another 2 1 hr later, also did nothing. Had to get the hubby to go & buy me a box of panadol. All the nurofens in the supermarkets are complete garbage. Why the hell did they have to take away the nurofen+ & make you go to a dr to get it? So stupid. What would of been dealt with yesterday is still occurring the next day at night. Your product is crap.

Nurofen
Nurofen   DM
lewin l
lewin l
  Liquid Capsules

This is perfect! Can't keep without it

Nurofen is a great painkiller. I found ibuprofen to be far more effective than paracetamol, and Nurofen is readily available just about everywhere. I generally use it for headaches, period pain and back pain, but I've also used it after dental surgery and when I twisted my ankle. It offers great pain relief, I always make sure there's some in my medicine cabinet.

Nurofenisdeadtome
Nurofenisdeadtome
  Tablets

Putting yourselves out of business ?

So, the Australian government has changed it's legislation, I cannot get nurofen+ over the counter anymore & now requiring everyone to go to a doctor & get a prescription.

I have bought a box a week for years for chronic pain associated with MS, now though I can only get 1 box of 30 tablets every 15 days.

Further more, nurofen have upped the price. Was $13aud per box of 30, now it's $20.85.

So after getting 5 repeat prescriptions today, off to the pharmacy I go & after being given the information on the legislation changes, I told them to tear up the scripts & bin them!

Never buying nurofen again!

brian
brian3,656 posts

Not bad at all

I bought some nurofen capsules years ago from the local gold cross chemist and started using them when I had a sore throat due to the flu - it got so bad that I could hardly talk so I had to alternate so I could sleep however, the capsules were small so had no choice but, to take 2 capsules at a time in order for nurofen to work alright

Lorraine
LorraineNSW52 posts

More effective than paracetamol

Nurofen is a great painkiller. I find ibuprofen to be far more effective than paracetomol, and Nurofen is readily available just about everywhere. I generally use it for headaches, period pain and back pain, but I've also used it after dental surgery and when I twisted my ankle. It offers great pain relief, I always make sure there's some in my medicine cabinet.

runneraust
runneraustBrisbane2 posts

My go to for bad pain

Always works for me. My go to for bad pain in my back or headaches. Easy to find in tons of shops.

Madison
MadisonCanberra2 posts
  Liquid Capsules

love nurofen for a head ache

I seemed to notice that nurofen works really well when I have a head ache or pain. Panadol never works I feel as if it makes it worse. Nurofen is great for pain definitely recommend.

t00dles
t00dlesQLD, 400087 posts

Regular Pain Reliever!

I have tried lots of other brands, but Nurofen is one I always go back to. My kids use it, I use it and I've got my Dad using it as well! I find it works much quicker than other brands and doesn't upset my stomach. The caplets are perfect size for me as I can't swallow larger pills without gagging - I can swallow two of these at a time - go me! :)
Fast acting, gentle on stomach, great for kids

No questions yet

Features:

• Nurofen contains ibuprofen, a general painkiller that can help ease general pain, making it a go-to for any pain or discomfort you’re experiencing.
  • It provides fast, effective pain relief for different types of pain, including headaches, migraines, back pain, period pain, dental pain, cold and flu symptoms, sinus pain, muscular pain, and pain associated with arthritis.
  • 2 tablets can give you up to 8 hours of pain relief.
  • You can buy Nurofen tablets or caplets, so you can choose whichever makes it easier to swallow.
  • It doesn’t require a prescription to obtain, so you can pop to the shop when you feel your pain coming on.
  • A pack of 24 tablets will set you back $5.99.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that Nurofen eased pain in a lot of problem areas, including headaches, period pain, back pain, dental pain, and joint pain.
  • Many reviewers found that Nurofen worked well for pain that wasn’t eased by paracetamol.
  • Nurofen is fast acting and gentle on the stomach, according to reviewers.
Compare all Nurofen listings
Nurofen Liquid Capsules
  • Discontinued
Nurofen Liquid Capsules4.0
CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief ProductsMuscle & Pain Relief Products
Prescription NeededNoNoNo
Product TypeTablet/PillTablet/PillTablet/Pill
Targeted AreaGeneral Pain and InflammationGeneral Pain and InflammationGeneral Pain and Inflammation
Release date