4.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Reliable and quick service.

Had two blocked drains that probably hadn't been cleaned since the 80's. Adam spent over 4 hours clearing the blockage and fixing the pipes and it was disgusting! Extremely friendly as well. Also offered me some tips on my (embarassingly) dying house plants too! Would recommend and use again.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you for taking the time you leave a review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do it. I did not know that Adam is a bit of a green thumb, I will have to talk to him about my garden. All the best Lawrie (owner)

Stan

StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Adam was very professional, knowledgeable and informative who arrived on time after first phoning to let us know he was on his way, and got the work done without wasting time.
Highly recommend both Adam and O'Shea Plumbing

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for the review Stan. I have let Adam know that you have posted the review, He certainly does take pride in his work and strives to deliver great service . Lawrie ( Owner)

Adam was great.

We had need for a plumber yesterday. Your company sent Adam. He was friendly, informative, extremely helpful and his work is excellent. Our problem was resolved and we have no hesitation in recommending him and O'Shea Plumbing.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for the review Helen

Janet Mitchell

Janet MitchellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Choosing a reliable company can be a challenge.

So pleased I chose O’Shea Plumbing. Adam is a great tradie. Friendly,Diligent, considerate, informative, and focused on the job being done. Great tidy up too. Finding the right company and tradie is wonderful. Thank you.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for taking time the review Janet. I know that It will make Adam’s day to be told that you’ve sent this review

Debbi

DebbiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Work done to a high standard

Great service! Adam, from this company, came to my house to repair a leaking pipe. It was cold and raining constantly, but he went about the job diligently, keeping me informed of the issue that needed addressing and the procedure and price of the work involved. I was very impressed with his friendly, but professional attitude.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for the review Debbi. I will be sure to pass on the message to Adam

Fantastic service

Fantastic service, Andrew arrived on time and clearly explained everything that needed done, and fixed the problem.
Will definitely be a returning customer for future plumbing needs.
Thank you.

Andrew K Bayswater

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Hi Andrew , We really appreciate the review. I will pass you comments onto our Andrew

Hot Water Heater

Excellent service - problem was quickly identified and solution very well communicated. Andrew arrived punctually and installed the new heater with no fuss, efficiently and professionally. We recommend O'Shea Plumbing unreservedly.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for the review Karl. I will pass on your comments to Andrew

Liska I.

Liska I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great , no fuss , plumbing service

From Chelsea in the office to the service delivered by Andrew , it was a breeze to deal with O'Shea Plumbing
Easy explanation, options given and no fuss with the work done , friendly , courteous and efficient- highly recommended

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service everytime!

Many thanks to O Shea Plumving for helping us out yet again. Cannot fault Lawrie and the team.Courteous and friendly service; fair prices and consideration for our immediate needs. We cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Jamie & Annie Daddo

Happy New Year to you both Jamie and Annie
Thank you for the review . I have passed on your message to Andrew, our plumber who called out to you last Saturday. We really do appreciate your custom All the very best. Lawrie

Neville Clark

Neville ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replacement of toilet, Brougham St, North Melbourne

Andrew explained everything perfectly clearly and left me to make the decision. Very efficient service, minimum of fuss. Five Star. Many thanks to him and best wishes to young Ajax and Harper. I have always appreciated the O Shea service. Neville Clark

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much Neville for this review. We really do appreciate your loyal support of our company. All the best. Lawrie OShea

Duyen H.

Duyen H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unfortunately for my bank account, my issue could have been resolved DIY if I had been inquisitive enough to unscrew the courtyard drain and snoop inside myself.

Nevertheless, Andrew was very professional with the work, in communicating the cause and teaching me to do periodically to endure the drain is clear from salts and residue causing it to block and on two occurrences, flood my apartment *sigh*

Thanks for being courteous and professional plumber Andrew.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Hello Duyen. Its great to hear that Andrew showed you what the problem was and what you can do to fix it yourself or prevent it from happening. Thanks for the review. Lawrie

Very good service

Our drain problem was quickly and efficiently fixed the same day. Andrew arrived punctually and took care in explaining to us what needed to be done. We found him professional and friendly, and appreciated him willingly fitting in an extra job during the same visit. O'Shea Plumbing had been recommended to us and we now recommend it too.

Thank you very much Anon Lawrie OShea

Hot water heater

Heater started spraying hot water on a Sunday afternoon. O'Shea attended quickly.
Need a new heater - was delivered and Installed by Monday afternoon - causing us
minimum inconvenience. Have always had good service from the firm.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for your review Ann, I will pass this onto Andrew. We really do appreciate your continuing support of our company. Lawrie O'Shea

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality service.

The service was quick and efficient in replacing my broken kitchen tap. Benjamin was friendly and answered any questions I had in an open, honest manner. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Hi David , thank you very much for your review. I will certainly pass on my gratitude to Benjamin for his great work Lawrie O’Shea (owner)

Very good service

This is the second time we have used O'Shea Plumbing at our home. Andrew was punctual, friendly and very professional. He fixed our water hammer problem quickly and efficiently. We are happy to recommend O'Shea Plumbing to others and would not hesitate to employ their services in the future.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time, quality service

This is my first experience with O'Shea Plumbing. Benjamin arrived on time; discussed and assessed my problem; and explained possible solutions and provided a quote with options. I accepted his quote and he undertook the work. Benjamin communicated clearly and was keen to ensure that he solved my problem promptly. He left the site in the same condition as when he arrived. I highly recommend Benjamin.

Lawrie O.O’Shea Plumbing

Thanks very much for your review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to write it. Lawrie O'Shea

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking garden water pipe

Andrew from O'Shea Plumbing arrived on time and quickly assessed the problem and carefully explained what he would do to repair the pipe and explained possible downsides which thankfully did not happen. The job was done efficiently and safely and I thoroughly recommend O'Shea Plumbing and Andrew in particular.

Rosemary

RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and helpful service

This is the second time I have used O'Shea Plumbing. This time I have nothing but praise for Ben and his apprentice Alan. Ben gave detailed explanations, arrived exactly when promised, was sympathetic to difficult parking restrictions on shared driveway, cleaned up well and did an excellent job.

Excellent service

I am very happy with job done. Richard and Hamish are 2 very fine young men, who were polite and friendly, and who explained everything as they went. After completion of work they cleaned up and left everything tidy

Merewyn

MerewynVictoria

Definitely recommend O'Shea Plumbing

Andrew was our plumber on the day – super friendly and down-to-earth, super professional. He explained what he was doing or going to do at every step. He thought quickly and then acted promptly to find and fix the problem. I definitely recommend Andrew and this company!