• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

An excellent job well carried out by Andrew! The O'Shea service could not be faulted!

We were told by O'Shea office staff that the plumber would arrive between 10 am and 12 noon. At 9-40 we received a courtesy call from Andrew to say he would be around 20 minutes. He arrived on time at 10 o'clock. The problem was a leak under the kitchen sink. This was thoroughly investigated, the cause determined, a quote was given to install a new mixer tap, which I accepted, and the tap was expertly installed. A courteous, efficient and excellent job well done!

Hi Richard,
Thank you for the kind review and we love it when people like yourself see what we are trying to achieve!

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew is a star!

A big thank-you, and shout-out to Andrew for his outstanding service, as well as O'Shea Plumbing as a whole. Andrew was courteous, knowledgeable, and nothing was too much trouble. We were so delighted in fact, we've decided to name our new stove 'Andy' in his honour. Thank you!

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thanks Kelly, Andrew is a superstar! Will let him know that we will need to do an annual ceremony around the 'Oven Andy'!!!

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt & Professional

Andrew was great to deal with. Provided quote & explained options. Turned up on time, sourced parts & completed job. Cleaned up after. Assured me if any issues, would be back asap. Would happily use O'Shea Plumbing again.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Cheers Dennis! Andrew really does love his job and genuinely wants to help his customers.

Find out how O’Shea Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

HWS Replacement - What an easy experiance.

Steve turned up at the allocated day and time and provided a number of options to replace an old hot water service. The quote was provided at the same time. After accepting the quote, the job was arranged in a couple of days. Steve and Andrew turned up on time, and did a great job. Nothing was a problem, everything was handled to a high standard, could not fault at all. Highly recommended,

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much Paul! Pleasure working with you!

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had my gas storage HWS unit replaced recently and am really happy with how the whole process was handled. Customer service was great. Upon submitting an online query, shortly after I received a call to discuss about the required service/installation/asbestos removal and O'Shea sent Adam to the rescue. It was good to know that everything was in good hands and Adam took the time to ensure that I understood what it entailed. All in all, I am really pleased with the service provided and definitely would recommend O'Shea Plumbing.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Hi Anne, thank you so much for the great and detailed review. As a team we love getting getting out of bed every day to help people like yourself!!! We look forward to working with you again.

Thanks Jeff

Jeff initially quoted and detected a gas leak for us. He finished late on the first day and called first thing the next morning as promised to inform us he had rescheduled his day to fix the leak so we weren't left without gas over a long weekend. Thanks Jeff

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you Adrian! Ill let Jeff know. He really does go out of his way to help people.

Huge thank you to Jeff

We had an ongoing leak which a number of plumbers were unable to locate. Jeff was patient and straightforward in locating the issue and fixing it, keeping us advised at every step along the way. Unlike the other plumbers we saw he was direct and honest with no attempts at selling additional services or placing pressure for a deposit before the problem was even located. I cannot speak highly enough about his level of professionalism and would recommend requesting him if using O'Shea Plumbing in Melbourne.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thanks for the great Review Zeno...Jeff definitely has that midas touch!

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

We had our heater serviced today by Jeff. Very thorough, friendly, helpful and professional all the way! Thanks again Jeff and O'Shea Plumbing! Totally pleased with the whole experience. No hesitations to call on their services in the future! Thanks heaps, James.

Thank you James!
Jeff really is a great part of our team and ill be sure to let him know!

Looking forward to working with you again!

cindiboo

cindibooGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

far to expensive

we wanted quote on leak detection. Initial price for attempting to find the leak ( no guarentee and possible futher prices would be incurred if we needed to proceed further in detection ) was twice as much as the completed job by other reputable Detection Service Company and completed in less than 2 hours. As always shop around and get at least 3 quotes

Punctual and thorough

Jeff serviced my gas log fire today. I’m absolutely thrilled that the heater, which I thought was on its last legs, has been fixed. He arrived on time and spent quite a while correcting an installation problem from some time ago (by another company!) I will definitely use O’Shea Plumbing again. I was also impressed with my first contact with Kerri-Anne to make appointment. Lovely phone manner.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Hello Dawn Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review and for your kind words . I will certainly pass on the message to Jeff and Kerry-Anne
Lawrie (Owner)

Melissa

Melissa

Great job!

Highly recommend Jeff from O’Shea Plumbing for any plumbing work that’s needed. Great service and I’m happy to have found a reliable plumber to call on. I will definitely use O’Shea Plumbing’s expertise again in the future.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Hello Melissa . We really do appreciate you leaving this review for us . I certainly will pass on your message to Jeff
Lawrie ( Owner )

Smooth installation and functional machine

Andrew from O'Shea Plumbing completed the job professionally and in a timely manner. Washing machine is working all fine with no problems and even when a problem arose (existing plumbing), they were happy to come out quickly and fix it.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you for the response Aiton and sorry about the delay getting back to you. this one must have slipped through to the keeper!

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service always

Jeff from O'Shea Plumbing was excellent to deal with. He arrived on time and did a great job servicing our ducted heating unit. He was also helpful with advice regarding a number of other plumbing matters. We have been using O'Shea for a number of years and will continue to do so. No need to look elsewhere. Their service is always first class.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you Alexandra for posting this review for Jeff, I will certainly pass on the message to him

DagsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Excellent service ! thoroughly explained what had to be done , then proceeded to do the job thoroughly , and checked the job over to make sure it was right ! I have no hesitation to recommend this plumbing service , and I DON'T do that lightly !!

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you very much for the review, we really do appreciate you taking the time from your day to do this for us. I will pass the message on to the team. Lawrie. (owner)

Dags

Hi Lawrie , please pass our thanks on to Andrew , he was totally professional !!

Lloyd

LloydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Jarrod from O'Shea came to service our gas ducted heating unit and was very efficient and professional. He took time to thoroughly check for any potential issues. We feel confident O'Shea will always do a good job with honest professionalism.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thank you Lloyd for leaving the review

DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service all round

Andrew from O'Shea Plumbing was great, very informative and helped let us know what needed to be done and wasn't pushy about things to look into in the future. Was very professional throughout and we would definately use O'Shea Plumbing again and Andrew would be a person of choice.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Hello Daniel. Thanks very much for doing this review . I will certainly pass on your message to Andrew

Thankyou.

Sheryl

SherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from O’Sheas plumbing

From the moment I called the service was fantastic. Andrew was out to me that afternoon and explained the process every step of the way. His manner was friendly and professional. Would highly recommend!

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Hello Sheryl , Thank you for leaving a review for Andrew and our company, Andrew is certainly a highly valued employee at our company. Lawrie (owner )

Clifton Hill

Clifton Hill

Professional and efficient

O'Shea called me to remind me my heater had not been serviced for 3 years and offered me the option to fix that. No hard sell. The gas plumbers arrived at the appointed time. Were pleasant , tidy and informative. They gave the heater a comprehensive service. All good.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thanks very much for doing this review for us . Lawrie (owner)

Paul Spain

Paul SpainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Belt and braces

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

Thanks Paul very much for writing the review. Adam certainly takes great pride in his work

Very pleased with work

We were very pleased with Adam's work and he was very careful with my garden. He was a very competent and professional plumber, I would recommend his services to my friends.

SteveO’Shea Plumbing

We really do appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us. Thank you