4.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (45) · No (12)

Very fast connection and very good customer service

I communicated with the customer service on Saturday morning about my situation, and after placing an order in the morning, the network was connected in the afternoon. The communication with the customer service was very pleasant, and the customer service was also very professional and gave me a lot of help. So far, the network is very good. Well, I am also looking forward to their special line in China.

Ryan

Ryan Southwest, VIC

Fantastic support and internet. Thanks to Doris for great tech support

Very good internet speeds. Great service and fantastic staff. Doris assisted me to set up WiFi. I've been with Occom for 4 years now. Just moved house and had another great experience with Occom.
Thanks again. Ryan

Alex

AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

I pay for 100/40 and have a year contract, but every weekend evening I get 5-15Mbit speed,
I contacted support, so they fixed it but it was still around 50 on weekends, but I can live with that, but then in a couple of weeks it was again 5 Mbit speed, I can't contact support every week, so I decided to cancel the contract, and now they say I have to wait a month and in addition they will charge me 199$ for canceling the contract - wonderful service. If I could I would rate it as 0.

Bob

Bob

Grand mothers there is help out there

Adam was just so patient on live chat, tried everything .I will get through this. Thank you Adam I still am to register but you have been able to get me on the correct road..to connection.

Fernando Coronato

Fernando CoronatoSydney, NSW

intermittent internet and no answer for provider

Have had a very good and satisfied experience with customer service which was John.

The connection was very slow but by the help of one the of most helpful, nice and friendly customer service John now we have a very strong internet connection and very glad about that.

Claudia

Claudia Sydney, NSW

Perfect

The best networks I have ever had with excellent service, customer service is very patient to help me solve the problem. we used the wechat to contact, it is really convenient.

David V.

David V.Sydney, NSW

Adam, the Master Technically Assistant

Just like to send a big Thankyou to Adam who spent a lengthy time helping me connect to the WIFI /Internet of my new router/modem.
He is a very professional, patient and knowledgeable person who does his job with passion.
Thankyou Adam, much appreciated sir!

Deon.Tsakonas

Deon.TsakonasSydney, NSW

Very unreliable service always disconnected. Poor customer service. Never speak to the same Person.

Poor connection, poor customer service, poor management, poor experience, never speak to the same person, broken promises they charge you to pay your bills hidden terms and conditions make you sign a contract but pay before

Taleni F.

Taleni F.South East Queensland, QLD

Been with OCCOM for over a year now. Would like to thank Doris who took the time. After hours, to help me configure a new router (via online chat) after my old one was not powering on due to water damage. She was kind, helpful and very patient especially when I didn’t understand some of her terminology. Lol Service was definitely awesome. Thanks again Doris and give her a pay rise.

Jean G.

Jean G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful

I just signed up to OCCOM and I had a problem with setting up the network connection. However, after reaching out to OCCOM support, I have successfully and easily connect my network. Doris was very friendly and patient in helping me step by step.

wtc.4cheatymez

wtc.4cheatymezSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Thanks to Doris I now have my new router set up fast and easy as Doris walked me through step to step on how to install. Thanks again appreciate it :)

Merv K.

Merv K.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable with the service

Selected Occom based on reviews and they were accurate in my experience. The Setup was done online, it was efficient. Stability and speed as promised. Billing is accurate and the rates competitive. Not had to use Customer Service, which is a good thing.

Worst customer service and internet connectivity

This company is the worst. I have not had internet since November and they keep charging my account. I have tried to cancel and they gave me a headache through the cancellation process. I am still getting charged even after cancelling my account. And they refuse to refund me my money. And on top of that, their internet is slow. I would not recommend this to anyone!

Start DateJuly 2020
xpaige.callighan

xpaige.callighanSydney, NSW

Adam is a legend!

Moving into my first place was stressful but setting up my wifi was a breeze thanks to Adam on the live customer chat. I had no clue and he went through every single step in detail, sending helpful links and directions. Thankyou so much Adam!

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Very fast & friendly

The connection is very reliable. Very fast and friendly service :) booked on Monday and very efficient. the process is not hard simply follow the instructions is fine. would recommend 10/10

Adequate SpeedsYes

效率高,服务好

Through the introduction of friends, choosing this Internet company is the most correct choice.
Customer service is good, find a direct reply in WeChat,
And very patient; needless to say the network speed. quickly network

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Tendai

TendaiBrisbane

Reminded me of dial-up internet.

from the beginning we have had issues with the internet speed and connection dropping out. Another problem is that they have no after hours support. My wife and I are full time workers and by the time we finish work we can not have any internet issues sorted out. At first i thought because we are in a new area coverage issues but there are other internet providers providing better speeds and connectivity. I really wanted to give them a go but I am losing out

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Patient and prompt customer service and the best value on market!

I have used occom for over few months, I tried out their lowest band first, and it gives the perfect speed, enough for gaming for surfing and everything super reliable

Good response

Although I have had a few issues with internet speed, the response from Occom was satisfactory. They make sure to satisfy their customers at the end. All good for me now.