4.5

4.5

Mkhan
MkhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service by Ayushi

Ayushi help like a ture professional while getting the internet connected she helped me find solutions to the problems I faced
mattklarie
mattklarieSydney, NSW
  Fibre

A rep that actually listened!

Had some issues from previous reps that didn't achieve or carry out what we had agreed, very frustrating to the point where I was going to throw the towel in with OCCOM.
When I spoke with Sheila he was patient with me made sure he understood what I was saying and called me back when he said he would.
Thank you very much, Sehil. More of the reps can take or should take a page out of your book. Show details
Callista E.
Callista E.

Excellent customer service

Helpful customer service! One of the team named Oshim patiently helped me to fix the wifi problem :)
Daniel
Daniel

Very easy to deal with

Harpreet was excellent and helped us get our needs looked after Show details
Pedro P.
Pedro P.
  NBN 12/1

Great relocation service

Gurdeep Singh was very helpful and professional while assisting me in relocating my internet connection. Thank you. Show details
cxx
cxx
  NBN 250/25

good customer service,good product

nice customer service, good quality WiFi,the WiFi set up only took me 10 min.
Chad S
Chad SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Gurdeep Singh was very helpful and professional while assisting me in resetting and fixing my internet connection. He guided me through the process expertly and gave instructions clearly and patiently. Thanks to him, we were able to fix our connectivity issues promptly. Professional assistance is hard to find nowadays, but Gurdeep gave amazing help and a great customer experience. Our connection is usually always reliable so this was rare that we had to contact for help. Show details
Sharay
SharaySydney, NSW
  NBN 250/25

Excellent customer service

I recently had the pleasure of receiving support from Ayushi Goyal, and I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Ayushi assisted me in installing a new router, and her expertise and professionalism were outstanding. She guided me through each step with clear instructions, making the entire process seamless and stress-free. Ayushi's friendly and patient demeanor made it easy to ask questions, and she was quick to resolve any issues that arose. Thanks to her excellent support, my new router is working perfectly. I highly recommend Ayushi for her exceptional service and technical knowledge.
Garry G.
Garry G.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fibre

Helpful relocation of my NBN service

Called to relocate my service to my new property. Gurdeep the consultant was so helpful. My service was relocated with ease. Highly recommend this company. Great products and amazing customer support and service. Show details
Tiarna S.
Tiarna S.

Internet outage review

We had an internet outage happen and I had no internet for 2 days. It was extremely stressful as I work from home. I called the support number and received Oshim. He was so helpful and talked me through the processes of restoring my internet connection.
Naman  C.
Naman C.

Fantastic service

Kanishka was fantastic when I had an issue with my internet! 5/5 Show details
Ivica
Ivica

Wonderful customer service!

Excellent customer service!
Polite, knowledgeable and efficient and ready to help! Show details
Luan S.
Luan S.
  Fibre

Very helpful with relocation. Thanks, gurdeep Singh! Problem solved within a few minutes. Show details
Rahul Kapur
Rahul KapurSydney, NSW
  Verified Fibre

Excellent Relocation services provided by Occom

I moved from one unit to another and needed help to relocate my Occom Internet connection. I spoke with Ramninder who made the relocation process really smooth. He asked me about the exact date when I would want the disconnection and reconnection and took my request. Everything went off as requested and I had the reconnection at the new premises even before I stepped in. Ramninder called to ensure everything was working fine and if I am getting the speed as requested. Overall I am really happy with the services and highly recommend Ramninder for such a smooth experience.
Bharani K.
Bharani K.

Extremely professional

Simran was extremely professional and vividly communicated the troubleshooting process over the phone. Thanks to her for all the support.