4.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (41) · No (7)

Enze Dai

Enze DaiSydney, NSW

Very excellent

The internet is good!I really appreciate for the patience of servicer to help me solving the problem.
kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk kkkk kkkkk k
k kkk kkkk kkkk kkk kkk kkk k k k

Start DateJanuary 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Very slow internet speed, download speed 7mb/s and upload 0.5mb/s

Slow internet speed. Tried to contact Occom to try and help solve the speed but it just keeps or stays slow. Internet speed should be a lot faster however it is not the case with the internet connection at my apartment. The internet connection keeps dropping out during the day and even during off-peak hours the internet is really slow and cant even load netflix or youtube video. This is kind of disappointing because I thought Occom was good from the reviews, however having first hand experience the connection along with the price point is not worth it.

Adequate SpeedsNo
Mike L.Occom

Excellent Service

The service is very good and fast. There was a problem with the network line a few days ago, and I contacted the next day to check it out. The replacement of the machine is not artificial, and there is no charge. The child spends a lot of time online, and often contact customer service to help speed limit and restore Internet, WeChat contact at any time, prompt and quick reply to participate, even on weekends, it is really worth choosing!

Start DateApril 2019

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Great customer service, great internet connection.

Great customer service, they helped me set up my own modem easily.
great internet connection too.
Also relatively low price compare to other LBN providers.
I will recommend you use their service too !

Start DateJanuary 2021
Mark

MarkBrisbane

Fast service with occassional dropouts

Edit:
I previously complained about occassional service outages, which Occom agreed to put under control. Service is fast enough for working or streaming e.g. Netflix, even during the peak hours. Customer service is attentive and quick to resolve any billing and service related issues. They are far from perfect, but at least they try hard to fix those issues.

Start DateJune 2020
Emmanuel Choudhury

Emmanuel ChoudhuryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solved my problem. I got my refund. Thank you Product Review and OCCOM

I had to edit this matter as my problem has been solved. Product review is a great platform. Re: OCCOM. Mistakes happen. But OCCOM realised their mistake and refunded the money to me and being their customer I am happy now. All the best to OCCOM

Service was great!

Staff is very nice and teach me how to set up my internet step by step with good patience. Good network as well. Can't believe I can use the internet when the second day i moved.

Start DateDecember 2020
Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Perfect service, they helped me when my router broke. They taught me step by step to set up new router! I am so satisfied with this excellent experience. Thanks! Greatly recommended.

Phillip Y.

Phillip Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service with telephone technical support

Today my internet was not working, I rang the company for help. They gave me the remote technical instruction step by step and finally solve the internet problem. Appreciate it very much

Elise B.

Elise B.Sydney, NSW

Service is 10/10

Derrick was absolutely fantastic ! I had just signed up to this company and had connection issues and Derrick helped me to set up my internet connection out of hours after hours of frustration and took out all the hassle for me.Derrick customer service is 10/10 super friendly, super understanding and clear to instruct with a lot of patience. And he went that extra mile to make sure I had internet over the weekend and out off office hours! What more could you want from IT support! Thank you!

Start DateNovember 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
Takashi H.

Takashi H.Sydney, NSW

Modem configuration

I have my own modem and needed to configure myself.
I wasn’t sure how I can do it myself and request for assistance by chat.
Derrick help me to go through from configuration and making sure until internet is connect.
Thank you so much Derrick, you guys are the best support I ever had!!
If any of my friends have problem choosing internet provider, I will definitely recommend OCCOM!!

Start DateNovember 2020
Lin H.

Lin H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent ISP support

I have Occom as NBN service provider for two years and are very satisfied with its services particularly the technical support via Wechat. The staff has an excellent communication and high capacity of technical skills. The issues are not just reactivating the router but such as setting up another wifi router to be a wifi signal extender. With him online to give details as the steps, the issues were resolved satisfactorily. I have no hesitation to recommend Occom as an ISP.

Start DateMay 2018

Excellent service

The service is very supportive. The staff(Derrick) was very patient, good skills. Thx. Occom is also good price, highly recommend to other customers.in particular, the supportive hours are much longer than others, easy for customers.

Awesome customer service

I have been using OCCOM service for three years now. Their customer service is awesome. Professional and friendly.Can be reached even on weekends. Internet is fast and stable. Highly recommend.

Mobile and internet

Great service really happy with the service internet and mobile always happy to help and assist. Tech support was happy to help me in setting up my own my own modem, and the mobile team were happy to assist with the setting up of my SIM card.

Data TypeCapped Data

Giulia

GiuliaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I became a Occom customer and I’m extremely thankful for the outstanding level of service provided by Derrick. He’s an absolute Jem!!
Very patient and result driven, didn’t give up and tried many alternatives to provide a solution in a timely manner. I’m extremely happy with what we have achieved and I’d highly recommend Occom to any friend!

Standalone or BundledBundled

excellent service

Moving home with connection failed, no WiFi at home
issue resolved via calling O C C OM
thanks for derrick!
He is a paticent person,helping me a lot!
Great company! nice! Perfect

Data TypeUnlimited Data

occom itself pretty good, nbn infrastructure in NSW can definitely improve

nbn is not relieable across nsw region

all issues resolved rapidly via occom, providing detailed status updates on providers

12 words remaining in review, ok, anyway i do recommend occom to whoever needing nbn

Start DateOctober 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data

This review is for Derrick, who helped us this afternoon solved Wifi & Internet Issues . Excellent Customer Service

Though we’re having Wifi and Internet issues & dropouts for 6 days, Derrick from OCCOM support team was able to solve these issues at the right time expected , everything now is running Ok

Valentina

ValentinaCampbell 2600, ACT

I wish I could give 0 stars...

Where do I begin... we were forced to sign up with Occom as our apartment complex has no other fibre or connections with other providers. We pay $80 a month and the connection is AWFUL! In the evening, we are lucky to get a few mbps. We only have two devices connected and my partner or myself have to switch to 4G if we want to get any work done or watch a movie. I’ve tried to call to find out why it’s so slow and the advice we got was to purchase a bigger modem and upgrade our plan?! Why when our current plan doesn’t even get 1mbps of download?! If you have a choice to go with other telecommunication providers, go with that. Anyone is better than OCCOM.

Start DateOctober 2019