Octasmart Mattress Topper

Octasmart Mattress Topper

a really good product!

I got this for my Mum & Dad & daughter. My daughter has an old mattress and as she only stays with me part-time, it wasn't worth the $$$ getting her a new mattress... she loves it and it offers so much more support than what she had. Her room is also one of the hottest rooms in the house and she has noticed a better sleep temperature with the Octasmart. My Mum suffers allergies really bad, they use the topper & the pillow from the range. She swears by it, its literally taken all the sniffles away through the night! If they made sofa's, she'd buy one of them, too!

Purchased in September 2019 at openshop for A$299.00.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Night Sleep in years

Purchased in August 2019 at openshop.

Carol R.

Carol R.asked

Does it have an odor?

Berry

Berryasked

Why is the surface not smooth? It has bobbles.

Sue

Sueasked

i have Athritis. pain in my body neck and shoulders etc. my mattress is hard. wil this topper work for RA pain. and. does it have straps to hold it on the mattress

Jcd
Jcd

All pain is unique to the individual whom suffers from it. Will this topper work Who knows? It may or may not there is no way to tell until you try it.Yes it will make a hard mattress softer but so will a piece of $40 eggcrate foam from Target or Kmart or similar stores.However it will last a lot longer than those i expect.It dosen't have straps it simply sits on top of your mattress and you place your sheet directly over it.I expect you could use a mattress protector over it and then the sheet if preffered.Hope this helps.