Oddball Crystals

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oddball Crystals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (58)

Ldm
LdmSydney, NSW

Great delivery time. Items as described, lovely agate ends and bracelets

Great range of items, lovely colours. Items as described, good pricing, no hidden or extra costs on my orders. Great turn around time.

Hapalum
HapalumWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

Love the products. Love that I can buy for my webstore and use Afterpay. Fast shipping. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you.

Jen B.
Jen B.Hunter Region, NSW

Its perfect

Its perfect. Fast delivery, just what I wanted. Price is fantastic. Quality is the best I've seen. Meets all expectations.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

A lovely surprise, not what I expected thankyou

A nice variety for $25 great quality,wrapped with care and short wait on delivery. I would recommend this to friends and family and order one myself again.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Weaseldiesel
Weaseldiesel

Perfect

A lovely selection of items for the $25 mystery box.
Would certainly buy again. Good delivery time as well. Thankyou

Lady Macbeth
Lady Macbeth

Disappointed

I am sorry it didn't meet my expectations. I expected more for fifty dollars. I won't be ordering the mystery box again

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time on leaving this review, we want no one to feel like they have had a 3 star experience. It was great corresponding with you and resolving this. Have a great day! :)

Pretty rocks

Fast delivery, beautiful crystal and a great price, what more could you want !! I have purchased from oddball quiet a few time now and it's always perfect!

Fabulous

I got a mystery box plus some mixed crystal gravel and couldn’t be happier bar one thing, that being that the included bracelet broke as I was trying it on. Doesn’t bother me much as I can still use the stones - overall, woohoo!

Adele A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mystery box was worth it.

I got a free gift! No box branding or invoice. But otherwise I love it! Worth it, I'd buy again!

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello Adele! You're very much welcome! Can you send us a picture of the stone? You can message us on facebook, instagram or email at sales@oddballcrystals.com.au

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on.

Perfect size, exactly what I was after. Can’t wait to tumble some of them, thank you for my gift as well. Cheers

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello Rob! Thank you so much for this review. We are so glad that you were able to find what you were looking for. We look forward to finding you more treasures! So please come back again! <3

Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Love it

Totally happy with my purchase.
And the price was cheap enough.
Thanks heaps will surely be buying from you again.

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello Maria! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us ❤ We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :)

inta m.
inta m.South East Queensland, QLD

Super awesome customer service

Super fast service and delivery, always a pleasure doing business with you, and I will shop again!!! Just fantastic!! Well packed

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello Inta! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us. It was a pleasure to assist you <3 We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :) Happy Holidays!

Find out how Oddball Crystals compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

excellent products was loved been given to several family members that will continue to buy your products

the pricing was really good the expectations of the products were fantastic and very satisfied recommend to all very good for every occasion

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us ❤ We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :)

Jo Anne
Jo AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a perfect gift for my daughter,Thankyou

I was very satisfied,with my purchase- price was definitely affordable and fast delivery,quick and easy purchase,would definitely revisit this sight

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Hello Jo Anne! Thank you so much for your review :) We hope that your daughter loves her gift ❤ Your support and love is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again! <3

Rayan M.
Rayan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful!

Lovely, thankyou!
Quick delivery, well packaged, good communication when contacted to ask a question. Very happy with crystals! Would recommend this company.

Steven P.Oddball CrystalsSend a private message

Awwwww ❤ Thank you so much for these kind words and your review :) Your support and love are greatly appreciated by us here at Oddball Crystals! Thank you for choosing us, we are honoured and we hope to see you soon :)