Oddball Crystals

Oddball Crystals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (26)

Debbie

DebbieWimmera, VIC

these are perfect

i am very satisfied with the quality of my product, and the price was great very reasonable i will buy from oddball crystals again and it was definitely excellent customer service.

Vanessa C.

Vanessa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!! Thank you

Great range and variety, fantastic prices, along with excellent customer service. Very happy with my purchases, exactly what I was after. Will definitely be back for more In the near future

kandili Crystal Candles

kandili Crystal CandlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crysts

They are gorgeous. They came packed beautifully in own individual package with a label and Im excited to create a unique candle using the beautiful crystals . Priced reasonably. Love the crystals!

Steven S.

Steven S.Perth, WA

Box of Crystals and Tourmaline

I was satisfied with the crystal points but the tourmaline was smaller than expected. Looking at the pics on your site it looked like the Tourmaline was the same size as the crystals.They were packed underneath to look bigger than they are. Slightly disappointed with that.
The pricing was fair with no unexpected charges

Sam r

Sam r

Gorgeous

Beautiful Crystals. Quick delivery and cheap for quality. Found her on Instagram and absolutely love. Will be definitely buying again from oddball crystals. Thank you so much. From Nailflex xox

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This looks amazing, even better than the picture!

This Amethyst looks amazing, even better than the picture and delivered on time for Mum’s birthday. I was sent a confirmation that it was packaged and sent out the day after I bought it. Very efficient, thank-you!

Karen P.

Karen P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you so much , arrived no problem at all

very satisfied with the amount of crystals , just have to get a book to find out what they all are , the price is great , would recommend to anyone , again thank you

Liz A.

Liz A.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect will order again

Very Happy, good quality and friendly staff with quick response time to messages. The quality on the mixed raw pieces is high and I will happily order again. Thank You.

Toriana W.

Toriana W.Sydney, NSW

Great Service Great Prtoducts

I was surprised on the low cost of the crystals I ordered, well worth the price. I would recomm,end Oddballz to friends and family for future purchases. Will definitely shop again

Love them

all items met my expectations very pleased
The rose quartz balls were slightly smaller than I thought, but absolutely beautiful. Selinate unicorn horns were petite & perfect had been looking for them for a long time. Very happy

Nicole

Nicole

Beautiful amethyst crystal!Thank you☺️

Pricing was very affordable for such a lovely stone.I had been shopping for an amethyst cluster and Oddball Crystals came up on my Instagram feed.When I went to the website I was happy to find what I wanted at a reasonable price.I will definitely be purchasing again from this company!

Tumbled Stones

Very happy to receive them, they are in a lovely bag. They are packed with plenty of wrapping so they wouldn't get damaged in the post. Smooth transaction There is a great variety, I would buy from again, Speedy delivery too.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great easy to use website, communication was amazing about my order and the crystals I got were better than I expected

These are once they were unpacked. Stunning and so much larger than expected. I can’t wait to go back and do a second order. So happy I found there website on a Facebook add.

Ian Higgins

Ian HigginsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful crystals

Any chance to have selected ones like chakra colours more rose quartz an clear black tourmaline etc. Thank you so much very interested to buy if you could do personal bags for me.❤️❤️

Amethyst bracelets

They are very beautiful and great quality. Great for gifts. Variety of colours Within the purple shade is very nice. Happy with my purchase would buy again. Thank you very much. Fast shipping too.

carissa

carissaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it well packaged

awesome well packaged good friendly staff nothings to much trouble good quality great prices great Web pages fantastic pictures im 110% happy with my purchase and my encounter with the staff and this company

Lisa Barrett

Lisa BarrettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous pieces

Gorgeous pieces, excellent pricing, easy to shop online and quick delivery. The crystal boxes are great value and they are a good range of sizes, easy to make your money back then some. Thank you

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the crystals

Loved what l got lm a big crystal collector both my husband and l and will definitely order more l wish you guys would get crystals skulls in though and l love my pyrite will definitely get more orders off you in a couple of days thanks Donna the cost is the best out of all other sellers out there great pricing

Authentic Moldavite

Oh wow!! I have purchased "moldavite" before but they have all been fakes. Steven went out of his way to source me a piece that I am extremely happy with. thank you so much.
Genuine businessman. I will get more crystals. I am very particular with what I am looking for and if he doesn't have what you are looking for just ask. He is super nice and knows his suppliers well. I don't usually write reviews like this but I am super impressed.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

So beautiful as always when I get anything from Oddball Crystals!

Pricing is very reasonable. I have ordered a few times from Oddball Crystals. Products are always beautiful and of quality. Thank you. I absolutely love what I ordered. Very quick delivery!