Oddball Crystals

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oddball Crystals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)

Fabulous

I got a mystery box plus some mixed crystal gravel and couldn’t be happier bar one thing, that being that the included bracelet broke as I was trying it on. Doesn’t bother me much as I can still use the stones - overall, woohoo!

Adele A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mystery box was worth it.

I got a free gift! No box branding or invoice. But otherwise I love it! Worth it, I'd buy again!

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Adele! You're very much welcome! Can you send us a picture of the stone? You can message us on facebook, instagram or email at sales@oddballcrystals.com.au

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on.

Perfect size, exactly what I was after. Can’t wait to tumble some of them, thank you for my gift as well. Cheers

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Rob! Thank you so much for this review. We are so glad that you were able to find what you were looking for. We look forward to finding you more treasures! So please come back again! <3

Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Love it

Totally happy with my purchase.
And the price was cheap enough.
Thanks heaps will surely be buying from you again.

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Maria! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us ❤ We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :)

inta m.
inta m.South East Queensland, QLD

Super awesome customer service

Super fast service and delivery, always a pleasure doing business with you, and I will shop again!!! Just fantastic!! Well packed

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Inta! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us. It was a pleasure to assist you <3 We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :) Happy Holidays!

excellent products was loved been given to several family members that will continue to buy your products

the pricing was really good the expectations of the products were fantastic and very satisfied recommend to all very good for every occasion

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello! Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us ❤ We truly appreciate the love and support for Oddball Crystals. We are hoping to see you again soon :)

Jo Anne
Jo AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a perfect gift for my daughter,Thankyou

I was very satisfied,with my purchase- price was definitely affordable and fast delivery,quick and easy purchase,would definitely revisit this sight

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Jo Anne! Thank you so much for your review :) We hope that your daughter loves her gift ❤ Your support and love is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again! <3

Rayan M.
Rayan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful!

Lovely, thankyou!
Quick delivery, well packaged, good communication when contacted to ask a question. Very happy with crystals! Would recommend this company.

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Awwwww ❤ Thank you so much for these kind words and your review :) Your support and love are greatly appreciated by us here at Oddball Crystals! Thank you for choosing us, we are honoured and we hope to see you soon :)

Paul Sims
Paul SimsTownsville

Better than others

Best ever, but I don't appreciate writing these reviews every time I buy something. Not just you guys but every time I use some sort of service, it's just annoying.

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Paul! We totally understand. However, we still want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review :) We truly appreciate the support and were looking to forward on finding you more treasures in the future <3

Rachael Roche
Rachael Roche

Absolutely beautiful

The quality of the crystals I received are amazing, so very happy.
My order was delivered very quickly and great care was taken with the packing so they arrived in perfect condition.
I will definitely be buying more crystals, thank you so much.

Chrissy
ChrissyLangwarrin

Gorgeous

The lavender candle and crystals are just beautiful and the perfect gift for my friend - and she will love it❤️❤️

June Mitchell
June MitchellGoulburn Valley, VIC

Perfect gifts for my 2 girls, I’m so pleased with the quality ❤️

No complaints at all, everything was as good as I expected it to be, and the gift you sent me was amazing, I love it, Thankyou so much ❤️

Ali M.
Ali M.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

The range and the prices are awesome. The order was delivered quickly and very well packed. All of my crystals we're in perfect condition. Plus a received a free gift.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Ali! Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! Were glad your order arrived safe and sound, looking forward to finding you some new treasures in the future. Much love from us here at Oddball Crystals! <3

Essie J V.
Essie J V.Sydney, NSW

As advertised

The Black Tourmaline were on average the size of 10¢ pieces, which is delightfully bigger than anticipated - and they look lovely in my Turkish bowls.

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hello Essie! We're so happy that you loved the black tourmaline <3 Looking forward to finding you some new treasures in the future. Much love from us here at Oddball Crystals! <3

Janice P.
Janice P.Mid North Coast, NSW

So excited to receive these beautiful items... Thank You!

I am extremely satisfied with Oddball Crystals & so pleased I have found them. It was so Easy to surf through the webpage & place my order. Delivery was also very quick. I will continue to please my soul & support Oddball Crystal. Thank You Oddball, I am in love!

Steven P.Oddball Crystals

Hi Janice! We are very happy to know how much you love our service! It makes us feel great to know that our customers enjoy our products and our service. And from the deepest depths of our hearts, we love you too. <3