Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store

address a.

address a.Sydney, NSW

love the auburn officeworks customer service, lovely staff with support

went to buy a harddrive but was not sure what to buy, as soon as i was lost an officeworks worker explained what to buy and why to buy, great

Order tracker is saying that staff are preparing order but offer 2 days it's still preparing

The pick up service is as slow and as reliable as hell. I ordered a keyboard two days ago. I went to the order tracker and it said that staff were preparing. Now which is two days later it is still preparing. Why does it take so long to prepare and what do you mean by prepare anyways???

Terry

TerryPerth

You can't order online - I tried

Half an hour. For half an hour (more or less) I waited for the page at checkout to load to go to the payment page. There were dots going in a circular motion and that's it. I tried logging out and back in. I tried refreshing the page. I tried to re-enter again through Google. The same woeful result. Sorry guys, this isn't really any good at all.

Awful awful awful.

Tried to pre order iPhone 11. Had my order cancelled due to THEIR security issues but still took my money. Customer service no help at all. Said I’d get an email explaining all. No email. In store could not help at all. Now have to wait to see when I get my money back and what their reasons were for cancelling the order. My advice. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM THIS COMPANY. Their advertisement about convenience is bulls**t.

Curt

CurtVIC, 3044

Week late and all I get it lies

Ordered all new furniture for the office and got a confirmation that the furniture would be delivered in 48 hrs. It is now 7 days later and with daily calls to them, I am lied to daily. Everyday I get yes will will get a Toll truck to take it today. Someone will call you to confirm it. And everyday nothing. Spend the extra money and go with someone reputable. Our business will be cancelling our officeworks contract and going with Office National.

Dark A.

Dark A.Canberra 2600, ACT

Lacking in online customer service.

Sent a web enquiry 2 weeks ago, instant reply back was I would hear back within 2 days, 2 weeks later still waiting. I will buy the product elsewhere now.

Cranky pants

Cranky pantsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online shopping/delivery is re-donk

Purchased some print documents online for $70 on August 15th 2019. Website states delivery should be expected between 3-7 business days for Metro areas. It's now September the 12th 2019 and I have not received my package.

I never received a tracking number for my package. I called up on numerous occasions and got told so many excuses about mix ups with the delivery and address issues. The customer service people had no clue where my package was. Absolutely ridiculous. The only resolution they offered was a refund. What a complete waste of time! I will not be shopping online at Officeworks again.

Sickofthis

SickofthisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely woeful

Incapable of fulfilling an order. On multiple occasions I've placed an order for next day delivery only to be told the product either isn't in stock as claimed on the website or the delivery company couldn't deliver it on time. They never even deem it appropriate to offer an apology. They should probably look into getting some sort of decent logistics system because at the moment they are functioning way below the standard of any small backyard business.

Stephanie T.

Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish timelines on delivery

Purchased ink online, states next day delivery and email tracking update reflected the same. Didn't arrive and when I called I was told sorry but hopefully tomorrow, otherwise you can go get it in store and not accept delivery when it arrives?! What on earth is the point of inline shopping, next day delivery and tracking if none of it culminates in what is promised

Cranky

CrankySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t expect next day delivery from officeworks

3 deliveries for 3 products

Order 6 pens, 5xream of paper and a urn. Appears today I get one delivery to send $5 of pens, another for 5 reams of paper and tomorrow I get the urn. Efficiency at its best, well done

Audrey

AudreyGowrie 2904, ACT

Really poor customer service

Irritated Shopper

Irritated ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Order Anything Online From Officeworks If You Want To Keep Your Sanity

Lilpill

Lilpill

14 days to have 3 banners printed.

Ordered 3 banners online, estimated time was 4-8 days. 11 days later I rang and was told they're in transit and will be another 3 days. So 14 days to have 3 banners printed and delivered. The trade show will be finished and we don't need them any longer. This is not the 1950's, I can get items shipped from China faster. No apology, just excuses. You get what you pay for. NEVER AGAIN.

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

We have been a loyal customer for over 5 years. We recently missed an invoice for $71 due to Officeworks having to backorder as they were out of stock. They sent another invoice when the stock came in, but we somehow missed it. Instead of contacting us (they have all our details), they suspended our account so we couldn't order anymore. We have spent over $22,000 in 5 years and this is how they treat us. Believe me it will take a lot for them to win us back. Terrible service.

Sandy

SandyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Have often used this store and always great service. latest was ordered yesterday and product sitting at my front door this morning - sent from Victoria to Tasmania. This happens every time I buy from them.

jibbit

jibbitperth

Really great

I am an artist I can get just about everything I want in store or online the on line range is not as good as going in store but I use spray paint which I can get on line and is great over all great store for my artwork needs

Jimmy

Jimmy

Promises “Deliver Today” but never arrives

Seriously over companies who offer “Next Day” or “Same Day” delivery but fail to have it delivered as promised and then find that the order is now delayed till the following week! Not good enough... I am home ridden due to an accident at my workplace and can only get things delivered. Serious dissatisfaction!

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TERRIBLE. Next day delivery what a LIE

Ordered a $300 item + $40 Next day delivery and its been 5 days and still waiting. Tracking number is full of it, just keeps changing date and each page says a different day. Pick up your item if your going to buy something otherwise be disappointed. I live in metro area adelaide and they sent my item from melbourne. Never again

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

$100 order still hasn’t arrived

Been waiting over 3 weeks for some photos we ordered. Very straightforward order of 6 x 4 photos. No tracking update. I ordered a photo book from USA the same day and it turned up less than 2 weeks later!

Teagan

Just found out my order was never sent to printer and my money refunded. Waste of time. Will not use again