Officeworks Online store

Officeworks Online store

Daniel R.

Daniel R.

Poor service, never using them again

I bought a monitor that was to be delivered the next day, order number 163601152 after about 2 days and calling to find out what was going on, they deliver a wrong item to me. I rejected it and told them about it they said they needed to investigate where my order is, I got fed up after another 3 days and asked for a refund. These guys don't know what they're doing.

Ellie

EllieMelbourne

Appalling online shopping experience

Purchased 2 items but only 1 was delivered. Blame it on their appalling delivery partner Toll but Officeworks was no help in helping to resolve any issues. You'd think Officeworks would be a reliable name. This is my first online purchase and never again.

Still waiting for delivery after 2 weeks.

Ordered 5/3, despatched email received 6/3, still waiting for delivery 20/3. Warehouse is one hour from my address. Phone enquiry no help, can't track (though tracking is part of deal)

cbryder

cbryderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unfortunately, your order was unsuccessful! Yay!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Unreliable delivery system and customer service was not helpful

Delivery system was unreliable, customer service was not helpful. I ordered printing online for more than 700$ since 2 weeks ago and still waiting. I should review this website before I ordered my printing and I now desperately need to use those printing documents for my business. Please take my advice, do not do any business with this company.

Ron

Ron

Not getting deliveries.

Goods ordered on the 10,11 and 12th March.
To date only one item from one order has been delivered.
Online system for tracking is no use, and has not been working for sometime now.
Time to start using the competitors of WINC

Tammi

TammiHobart, TAS

Easily navigated

I went on looking for a specific product. I found it quickly and without stress, it's very detailed underneath the products so you can be sure that you're getting the right thing. Easy delivery. AFTERPAY available

PAM177

PAM177Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely appalling online experience

Ordered an office desk from Officeworks because it was needed urgently and the promised delivery date was sooner than other retailers. Took two full days off work waiting for delivery (their logistics partner doesn't provide a delivery window other than between 8am and 5pm) and still haven't received it, even after being told it was definitely on the truck for delivery today (Friday). I'm now being told it might delivered on Monday with no possible way to find out for certain. Will never buy online from Officeworks again and I'm sharing this experience to warn others to buy elsewhere.

landscape f.

landscape f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yeah not bad

They don't have any wow products. Toilet paper war seriously. Technology not bad. As education it's made for that only products. Say someone doing art or any. They need high end product but office workers is limited in that . Say someone pay 3000 or 4000 in a PC . What's the outcome

JLO

JLO

Nightmare - customer service non existant

Hello does anybody work there??? No answer on your main 1300 number and no answer on the 3 closest stores near my office. Three days now I’ve been trying to order online and your website is broken, 3 days I’ve been trying to call you and you ignore your phone calls!! I’ll purchase elsewhere for no one good bye.

K A.

K A.Darling Downs, QLD

Postage rip off

Went to order 2 micro SIM cards, the postage was going to be over $25 for them (you all know how big micro SIM cards are..) I submitted feedback and got a reply that was basically "if you don't want to pay the delivery cost chose click and collect instead" .. paying a delivery cost was not an issue, but a FAIR cost, not some ridiculous over inflated amount. I live a few hours from the store so was quite prepared to pay fair delivery costs. I bought the items elsewhere and had them sent express post from a different state and it cost me a third of what office works wanted.

iamagirl1969South Australia

30 day business banking account application rejected so went straight to Harvey moron where I spent $1400.0

Wachara W.

Wachara W.Sydney, NSW

never on time

I ordered Sunday and selected Premium Next Day Delivery and it said on the way all Monday 8-5 pm waited till the end of the day never get deliver.

please do not order online if you think going to be on time.

go somewhere better service.

please do not order with them

tortured.writer

tortured.writerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Ever

Frankie

Frankie

If I could rate it lower than 1 star I would.

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

Great Service at last

Because I live outside a major city I rely on the internet for nearly all of my shopping. Having been scammed twice in the last month I was feeling deflated, ordered a small purchase from office works and was delivered within two days, well done officeworks.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't even know if or when it will be delivered

Nancy S.

Nancy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor delivery service! Poor customer telephone connection!

Brisbane A.

Brisbane A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

Why they have same day delivery listed on there site is beyond me . When nothing gets delivered the same day . Just like my order now was meant to be delivered the same day nope didn't happen instead it coming 3 days after its meant to be delivered . Not to mention the oxley store doesn't even know how to answer there phone at all tried ringing them for an hour and it just rang out and that's by starting to ring them 10 minutes after they had opened .

Photo book disaster

After spending hours preparing a photo book of a recent holiday, it was delivered incomplete. Looking back on my account I can still see the finished version and how it should have been printed. Customer service could not care less when I informed them of their mistake. Will never order a photo book from Officeworks again.