Officeworks Online store

1.7

microlab

microlab

Click and Collect experience

I purchased a printer via click and collect and was given a date to pick it up which was approximately 1 week. That date has now been changed 5...yes 5 TIMES! No explanation given. The inconvenience has been terrible, I have to pay staff to work for me as I assume I am going to pick it up, in the meantime the business has been without any means to print for 3 weeks. Horrible service.

Avinash M

Avinash MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time item was out of stock.... second time order is "under review"

Made an order over the phone for an iPhone 11 and asked for a Price Beat against Dick Smith. Lady over the phone takes my credit card details to put the order through and half an hour later, I get an email saying that the order is "under review" and it should take only half an hour to complete the review. 6 hours later and I still haven't received an order confirmation for something that's supposed to be a 40th birthday present for my wife. Thanks a lot Officeworks.... I'll just stick to buying my electronic goods from JB Hi-Fi !!!

Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

What a joke, they keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no obvious reasons.

I really can't wait for these idiots to be pushed out of business by Amazon. They keep cancelling my online and phone orders for no reason, apparently my orders "did not meet their customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks", and none of their employees is able to tell me what the reason is.

JK4

JK4Qld

I've placed a number of orders with them in recent months and have always had fast delivery of my products with no issues. I placed another order yesterday around lunch time and it was delivered first thing this morning. Thanks Officeworks!

naveen

naveenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete useless unprofessional idiots

We bought iPad online 4 days ago. Officeworks promised me Next day delivery. On July 1st the very next day we received message that delivery is onboard. We didn’t receive anything till evening. Next day when we called officeworks and Toll to ask why it didn’t arrive, they said well driver was there you didn’t open the door. We got security cameras and nobody actually came. After telling this they told they will call driver, then another lie driver is not answering. It’s been 4 days not sure whether their driver is coming from overseas or what. Freaking lies and the worst customer service.

When I am asking them to refund my money and cancel the order they are denying that too.

Can't use office-works gift cards online

It seems ridiculous that you can't use the Office Works branded gift-cards to purchase in the Officeworks online store. Perhaps this is a cynical way for Officeworks to help you to "forget" you have a gift card and then not spend it before the expiry date, leaving them with the extra cash. Will never use their gift cards again.

Still waiting....No idea why

Order a chair online, all parts in stock, received tax invoice and all items dispatched from their warehouse. Pick up date keeps changing to the following day for the past 2 weeks. Call them to follow up, all they can tell me is they are waiting for a part to arrive, not sure why as according to the warehouse all parts have been dispatched and nothing is on backorder.
No customer service to follow up. Would have purchased from another store if I had known they were so sloppy with their service.

marstenmoor

marstenmoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Completely useless

Looking for a specific printer (brother) advised by manufacturer that a shipment had been delivered to officeworks. Went immediately online and purchased, even paid an extra $50 to get it delivered, order went through fine with a delivery date in 1 weeks time. Delivery date came and went no printer, went online and saw that delivery date had been bumped by 4 days. Rang them to see what problem was, answer was out of stock ????? So if you want to ensure that you get an item DONT use their online service they have no idea what they are doing.

CBAR

CBARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I went into a few officeworks stores to buy a office chair for home. There was limited stock to try in store & I couldn’t find the perfect chair so decided to go online & do the design your own chair. Placed the order Friday evening & received confirmation it would be delivered Monday. I checked the tracking & it had changed to Tuesday & was delivered that day. Easy experience online & the chair is great, comfortable, good quality & exactly what I wanted. The only gripe is the shipping cost as it came in three large separate boxes & was considered a large delivery.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sh*t all round. .

Placed a order was told it will come Monday . Monday comes nothing so I call wearhouse they said it will come Tuesday . Nothing. I call again they said you'll have to wait 3 days after delivery to be told what's happiness with your item .. then blame it on shipping delays due to covid 19.. ( tho I got a parcel in 2 days from QLD to MEL ) so they can't tell me what's happing with my $800 item I'll have to wait even longer now. I said I cant keep waiting at home for it to come the reply was it's OK it will be sent back if your not home. Lol. Really? Just terrible all over and had heaps of stock issues before having to resort to placing online order.

Juniegirl

JuniegirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting. Not impressed.

I ordered an external hard drive Thursday last week.
I live in the same town as the store but do not drive so ordered online .
I checked if you had them you said yes... they said it would be here last Friday. Now the date of delivery keeps changing.
If you didn't have the product why not contact me and give me the option to say if i want to keep waiting or Not. Upset... Will not tell anyone to deal online with Office works...

Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Were once great to deal with

They used to be great to deal with now they seem to blame every problem on Covid. Get confirmation my delivery has been dispatched and due that day. Doesn't arrive and delivery date is changed for 3 or 4 days later. "sorry that is due to Covid", sorry but you used that one last time. Their systems and procedures need to be reviewed I think.

David P

David PSydney

Easily the best online store experience

I don't normally write reviews but credit where credits due, I have now ordered twice from Officeworks and both times it has been utterly flawless, and most importantly, it arrives the next day. I don't know who could complain about that service but its easily the best I have ever seen or experienced. Props to the team at Officeworks Castle Hill store for their seriously good performance in getting the goods out. I am still a little miffed at how I got the first order as I placed it at 11 pm at night and it was on my doorstep before lunch the next morning. I have not seen that level of delivery performance in Australia before.

G.lio

G.lio

Online Shopping - Selling Items without available stock

Click and Collect. Be aware they indicate stock is available, promise you a date for shipment to local store, but in fact they do not have stock. Backorder is required.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

No warranty

Sean M.

Sean M.Sydney, NSW

I would give 0 star if there is an option

The online platform cancelled my orders twice automatically without any reasons given. Tried to contact their office, the response was that it was due to security reasons. Then I just found out it blocked my IP address that I cannot even browse the website. Ridiculous to the max.

mamma

mammaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service

Absolutely no service at all. Have been ringing numerous stores for weeks and no answer at all. I know they weren't answering the phone during the COVID lockdown but seeing as their phone message indicates you can now speak to someone, you would assume they are taking calls. Complete waste of time trying to get onto them and will go elsewhere.

olyonline

olyonlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Click and Collect

Ordered a Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combo from the on-line store. No stock available anywhere else, but got a pick-up notification the next day for the local branch.

Collection was easy and the whole thing saved waiting days for post to arrive or settling for a different product. Will use again!

RebeccaSydney

No communication. No service. Don’t seem to care.

I ordered 2 printers separately, one day apart.
I expected next day delivery as promised.
Stayed at home for 2 days running to be home for delivery...after all the tracking showed it was on its way...
What a waste of my time. No one showed up!
Rang customer service who didn’t seem to know what was going on and was less than helpful. I still don’t know when the printers are coming. They have my money, I don’t have my printers. Don’t blame COVID-19...you’ve had four months to get that sorted.
They just don’t care!

Rebecca

Still waiting... still no printers.....still don’t know when they’ll come. Hopeless!

ingrid

ingridSydney, NSW

Utter waste of time

their online ordering website is the most frustrating website to deal - after experiencing with the same issues probably 2 years ago, i thought i would try online again - still a waste of time, spent 30mins placing everything in the cart which is all good but when you want to pay, what a debarcle - constant error messaging - advising me to reenter, & then reenter again !! then contact customer service - NO THANKS - this is why i spent 30mins ordering online so why would i then have to go through the whole order again verbally - i gave them a second chance today - still the same gong show - will head to another stationary supplier whose online ordering is simple & efficient, & more than happy to give them some $$$.