Lauren J.

Lauren J.South East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled my order and stuffed me around

Swd069

Swd069Launceston, TAS

Shocking refund service

Absolutely disgusting service to receive a refund . Phone call after phone call, also visiting the store keep getting told different stories. Don’t bother with this company, the whole dealings has been disgusting to say the least!

Melody

Melody Northeast, VIC

Open pay is so much of help to have

I have no problems with shopping online with open pay has been a life saver with 3 teenagers in high school and one in primary school I got all books and stuff I needed there and then instead of having to lay-by and wait

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Give me my money back!

Ordered a $500 phone. Order went straight through, seemingly no problem. Got an email a minute later saying that my order has been cancelled and I'd be getting a refund due to privacy and security standards... really? take my money, then cancel my order? Second time this has happened. Never again...

Blah

BlahCharnwood 2615, ACT

Expensive in a cheap way

I ordered a $270 fountain pen online ( Faber-Castell pure black 'E' motion fountain pen) which I love and I can't fault. The thing is, paying $270 for a pen you would think that it would arrive inside a fancy case and not some cheap cardboard box that looks like it's been opened a hundred times. Especially since the pen is valued at $170 everywhere else online. I chose office works because I didn't trust the other websites but next time I'll take my chances.

Martin B.

Martin B.Illawarra, NSW

Great way to order. So easy.

Great process and so easy and quick. Highly recommended. From start to finish the process is so easy and simple.

Cariss H.

Cariss H.Western Australia

Cant comment

I only have the keyboard, other part of the order still not alive even though i have been in 3 times to pick it up as had text msgs to say it had.
They called - Will go in tomorrow and see if they have it yet

ever.dream

ever.dreamSydney, NSW

Website is trash. Double Charged and no way to cancel.

It's pretty disgusting that their website can malfunction and duplicate your order, charging you twice and there is literally no mechanism to cancel the order. Even when you call their call centre instantly afterwards - Before the item could have even been moved in the warehouse - they are just like 'nup, don't care'. They just have no interest in helping. They don't care that my account is overdrawn now because they stole extra money from me.

Never order anything from them online.

I made a pick-up order for something that I needed urgently, they took my money and then emailed me right after saying they had to cancel it for the reason "it did not meet our customer privacy and security standards when shopping" and said they will be refunding me. Its safe to say that Im not getting my money back before I need it... Never use their online stores because its absolute trash. Go into their physical stores before you give them even a single cent.

Zedd

Zedd

Online orders

Rats Bum

Rats BumMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

0 stars. Terrible customer service, rude staff

Would be 0 stars if possible.
I called Gledswood Hills Officeworks, all day for 3 days straight.
No answer whatsoever.
When I picked up my order a few days later the staff laughed at me when I told them.
Disgusting behaviour from Officeworks.

lak

lakVictoria

Poor customer Service

Jon

JonThe Mallee, VIC

Never using clink and collect

Mon

MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless warehouse

Ordered 4 items, got send one wrong one. Opened the box at pick up and left the whole box at the shop in order to get the right item with my order. Taken one week to be send the right item to the shop only to loose the rest of the Order........now they want me to chase it! Why? I am not employed there and I didn’t loose it, they did. Not happy Jane. Now I lost $60 dollars.....I am not chasing after the lost items. Never use them again, rather go to Kmart or target next time!
PS
Staff was very friendly but hopeless in helping me.

Val34

Val34Cairns

Terrible service unfortunately

Ái P.

Ái P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a horrible delivery service and no support

We ordered the Epson printer later this month and surprisingly, we got NOTHING from them. They did not deliver to us. The carrier didn't carry the Printer as they posted on the website. We tried to send them a lot of messages but no one has asked us. How horrible is it!!!!

Wilmar Jay S.

Wilmar Jay S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible click and collect

Ordered an hp laptop which supposedly arrived, "according to their tracking system" in Carnegie store last Tuesday 3 March, went to collect but alas! no laptop. Called the hotline 5 times for a week in regards to what happened to my order, but they have no idea what happened to it. They keep on saying that they will prioritise my case and the delivery team will be calling me. But a week later not a single call came from them. Ultimately, I just asked them to return my money, now I need to wait again for my money to be refunded to my account. No compensation for my trouble or even a sorry from the staff. Will not recommend or even use their online service ever again. Just a complete waste of time!!

Blythe

BlytheGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Suzin

Suzin

Lots of issues and no support

I ordered a couple of prints online, took so long as there was a glitch and message ‘something went wrong’ would come up. Not knowing what the problem was I kept trying. Order finally went through, still waiting the print (2 weeks ago). That’s not much of an issue, I can wait but it is so difficult to get in touch with someone to check on the status and I won’t bother emailing as I sent an email over a year ago in regards to a different enquiry, still waiting for a response.
I chose officeworks because they are cheaper than most places but it isn’t worth that pain.

Alex O.

Alex O.Sydney, NSW

New account FAIL

Alan & Maria N.

Alan & Maria N.asked

Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

As prices vary why can’t you simply check their website for your particular need?

Leeanne Fasked

Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

Amy S.

Amy S.asked

Online store

I was suppose to receive my order today, but nothing has arrived. Should I give them a call tomorrow ?

sarkoisarah
sarkoisarah

Did it end up arriving?

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives