Officeworks Online store

tortured.writerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Ever

Frankie

Frankie

If I could rate it lower than 1 star I would.

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

Great Service at last

Because I live outside a major city I rely on the internet for nearly all of my shopping. Having been scammed twice in the last month I was feeling deflated, ordered a small purchase from office works and was delivered within two days, well done officeworks.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don't even know if or when it will be delivered

Nancy S.

Nancy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor delivery service! Poor customer telephone connection!

Brisbane A.

Brisbane A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

Why they have same day delivery listed on there site is beyond me . When nothing gets delivered the same day . Just like my order now was meant to be delivered the same day nope didn't happen instead it coming 3 days after its meant to be delivered . Not to mention the oxley store doesn't even know how to answer there phone at all tried ringing them for an hour and it just rang out and that's by starting to ring them 10 minutes after they had opened .

Photo book disaster

After spending hours preparing a photo book of a recent holiday, it was delivered incomplete. Looking back on my account I can still see the finished version and how it should have been printed. Customer service could not care less when I informed them of their mistake. Will never order a photo book from Officeworks again.

Delivery

Ordered some things online 2 weeks ago was suppose to get everything on next day delivery.. they separated my orders got everything beside my monitor that hasn’t came waste OfTime.

Cory

CorySouthwest, VIC

Much take. Little give.

Alan Z.

Alan Z.Sydney, NSW

Horrible Experience

Order a laptop with a bag and got email regarding collection and went there to pick up but it wasn’t ready , same thing next day and been charged for whole money , don’t know what to do

Dave

DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been 2 weeks still no item

Ordered items online and it was coming from Melbourne 2 days sweet ordered it still haven’t got it and it was for a birthday present never again I’ll order from office worked

Michelle

Michelle

Fantastic!

I ordered my daughters book pack and stationary online using the school list link, I was picked and packed within a day and ready for collection, it was so easy and effortless. I am a very happy customer!

Tara Gibbon

Tara GibbonSouth West, WA

Online Ordering Fantastic

I purchased stationary products for both my daughters year 7 and 4 stationary. Ordering was very easy and I was able to click and collect. Within 2 days I was picking my order up. Too easy!!

knight

knightFar North Queensland, QLD

order not turned up twice on delivery days and waiting all day twice

purchased a games chair for my son,it still has not turned up,i have been given two delivery dates and both times nothing came and not even a phone call from driver to say it wont be here,very annoying that the product never comes on the day they say

Nicole

NicoleHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Service

I ordered a camera and accessories online at 11.52pm and I received a message the following morning at 7.26am it was ready for collection. Unbelievably fast, easy to pick up and very happy with my purchase!

John S

John SGippsland, VIC

Insane shipping costs

Online store was great but don't get it packed and delivered.

Steve

Steve

Can't deliver on time

I have been a business customer for many years with Officeworks without any real issues.
Almost every order of late is either out of stock or simply doesn't turn up when it should. Waiting 3 days for the last one, so much for same day/next day delivery!
How hard is it to do what you say you will do Officeworks?

Ron31

Ron31South East Queensland, QLD

Oslo Twin Storage Desk Absolute Rubbish

Purchased on online and collected from Browns Plains store. Photo online it appeared to be what I was looking for. Followed instructions to the letter only to find some clown in the factory where the desks are made had the holes drilled on the wrong side to the plans. Consequently had to redrill virtually the whole desk to be able to assemble it. The drawers are stiff and the cupboard door does not close properly even thought I have made multiple adjustments to the hinges. Having assembled other items of furniture from Officeworks, Ikea and A Mart this has to be the worst by far. Be aware - don't buy this brand of furniture.

Kid

KidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality.

Excellent quality goods and prompt delivery. Always have everything I need even postage stamps and a great range of note paper and envelopes. Great selection of scrap books and sketch books.