Officeworks Online store

Newportstar

NewportstarPerth, WA

The worst Service

good bad and the ugly

i find there prints to be better quality then vista prints, but this is the second time iv had a problem with there delivery, they claimed to have dropped my package off (i have cameras proving no one did) yet they still dont want to be held accountable.
find a better service than TOLL, even Australia Post is more reliable.

Don't ever shop here!

Same experience as every other person on this website - ordered a $300 watch and the money was immediately taken out of my account, but then the order was cancelled straight away, with the refund now taking 3 - 5 business days to hit my account before I can go back and purchase from another company, because I certainly won't be coming back to Officeworks ever again. How are these people still operating with these practices? What an absolute joke, and will be reporting to the ACCC.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Still waiting for Refund

Bought a drone and order got cancelled after 2 days even though it was confirmed and funds taken. Seems my address was sold to advertisers as I got more junk email than usual after signing up to their website during the purchase. My refund has not been completed yet after more than a week so obviously someone benefits from this ( not me). I was out of pocket for genuine sellers during black friday and cyber monday.

Martin C.

Martin C.Perth, WA

Officeworks cancelled my order.

Ordered a $750.00 monitor online. Paid for it - all was good. Then Officeworks cancelled the order!! Their reason "as it did not meet our customer privacy and security standards when shopping with Officeworks" ? Refunded the money (still waiting for it to clear) What a load of rubbish - totally wasted my time. Brought the item from PLE in the end. Never going to bother with them again. Their loss.

Click bait advertising ruined the day

Was in it hunting for drone deals as a gift for my nephew. Double checked site had it in stock, waited to be charged, order was confirmed, and money was credited from account; So happily went to cancel another websites purchase order I had just processed through. only to find out 2 days later with no acknowledgement personally from Officeworks justifying themselves, but only an email from PayPal of the refund. Truly a waste of time and a sour ending

GN

GN

Click bait promotions

Purchased an item from the online store which they charged me for and confirmed the order. Then after a couple of days they cancelled the order without so much as an email. They only way I knew it was cancelled was because paypal sent me an email. I called and said that they were out of stock and wouldn't be getting any more in. Eventually I got my money back but only after they pocketed the interest for a few days.

Click bait advertising

Poor form to be advertising for the drone at a cheap price, and have it verbally confirmed by staff, only to have order cancelled 2 days later.
Sure, it was a Sunday. But you have storefronts open on Sundays. Even on Monday during business hours, you couldn't have changed the advertised product to "out of stock?

Not very respectful of your customers.

Sabil h.

Sabil h.Tasmania

order system needs to be upgraded. if not stock - dont show!

well as everyone is talking, nothing new from me! spend some money on a system upgrade - if u know ur stock - match that with order system- so that by the time it hits the limit- it will close down the sale. not that hard.

livingoracle

livingoracleMelbourne

Shame on Officeworks

Ordered a Drone, Officeworks, they made a mistake, and cancel the order without expecting any repercussions. Sure sounds like a Click Bait for Database creation. Officeworks should compensate for the loss of customers time.

Anuruddha

Anuruddha

Click bait advertising

I've recently ordered a drone when there was a special offer. Later they cancelled the order saying they don't have stock to fulfil the order. Clearly looks like a click bait advertising as I have ordered soon after the offer was published yet they have allowed people to place orders for a day at least.

Bait advertising - needs to be reported

Advertised a clearance line - took payment in full, then decided the next day they actually didnt have stock, and they cancelled order and did a refund.

Officeworks took thousands of orders for more than 24 hours, with call centre staff not only manually confirming orders that didnt get confirmed, but also verbally confirming pricing as correct and that it was a clearance line that was to be shipped out.

If officeworks wants to be a real player in the Drone market, make amends and right the customers you keep stuffing around.

This isnt your first rodeo, we all know the value of customer data you now have - as well as the value of holding customers funds for a few days - such a long history playing this game OW.

nospamthanx

nospamthanx

What a let down again. Out of pocket +$200

Bought a DJI drone for a Christmas present from the website then bought +$200 of accessories. Drone order got cancelled which is disappointing and now I have all these accessories which are useless.

Im tired of the constant mistakes.

Poor effort Officeworks

I bought a drone apparently that's not in stock and now there refunded me i was really looking forward for this beautiful drone its so disappointing that Officeworks would do this.

Kumar

KumarSydney, NSW

Selling products which they don't have in stock

They have no inventory management. Ordered a drone few days ago and the order was confirmed by them with an estimated collection date. The next day, they suddenly cancels the order. Never waste your time ordering anything from officeworks. Customer service is really bad.

Kidbrown

KidbrownPerth, WA

Click bait advertising - really poor customer service!

Recently I purchased an item from their website. 2 days later I reicved an email saying they are out of stock and that they are going to refund my order. When I called up the day or ordering to confirm my order, Officeworks said that yes my order has been recieved and yes I am on track to recive it by then. I then went ahead and purchased a few accessories that would work with the inital product. 2 days later I recieve a generic email stating "Out of stock and a refund will be processed" clearly Officeworks only adveertised the stock fopr a cheaper price to get people top their website. Really poor advertising and Officeworks you lost my trust!

Click bait promotions. Poor form. Wont be shopping here anymore.

Purchased a drone, was refunded my
money as they didn't have the stock to fulfil my order, yet, the drone remained advertised on their website after I was emailed that the drone was OOS

FussyUser

FussyUserAU

Excellent and ignore children reviews here

Always being fast and effecient. Telephone calls excellent and helpful.
There may be a lot of negative reviews here today due to single product (A DJI Drone) being over ordered afterhours on Sunday. Unfair reviews as no staff there to resolve issues. I was one who also ordered but accept stock ran out but online systems failed to stop overordering. It happens. Officeworks promptly apologised and refunded immediately. Technical glitches can and do happen. Overall Officeworks have been nothing but excellent with fantastic service with all my many orders. Thanks OW and staff. Keep up the great work

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

unhappy customer who won't be shopping with office works again

Takes order confirms stock and then refunds money saying no stock. Why advertise something? Take a lesson from the bunnings book. When they cannot fulfill an order they either offer alternatives, backorder or in other cases offer complimetary gift cards.

Shellie

ShellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy customer

Ordered and paid for drone on Sunday in store. Received confirmation with estimated delivery date only to receive txt message this afternoon saying sorry can't fulfill your order and to go to store for a refund ..well done officeworks you have ruined an amazing present and missed out on another deal as it finished on Sunday. So now I'm screwed. Here is an idea...don't advertise products when you have no intention of selling or having stock ..... Is this a ploy to get people into your store what the actual hell....won't be buying there again sounds alot like the Bunnings episode same crap except there's was a misprint apparently.

Store LocationMorayfield