Officeworks Online store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

Mark g.
Mark g.Illawarra, NSW

I cant complain about the service cos there is none.

i called their 1300 633423 at least 10 times, just hold music no one answer. this place is pathetic. need to close down office works.

Late Delievery

Officeworks delivery is so so so slow. It hasn't arrived yet, and I don't know if I will ever get it. Moreover they charged 6 bucks for delivery, where other places are usually free.

Online orders

I will never order anything online again. I am waiting three days after my order was to be delivered and it has not been delivered yet. I have tried many many times to call them and no one has answered. I waited almost 30 mins on one call and no one picked up. This is pathetic!

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Online order split items printer still not arrived

Just like the other reviews I paid for next day shipping and the printer (main purchase) still hasn’t arrived one week later. I’ve called customer service 4 seperate times and I’m told each time it should be out for delivery the following day but isn’t.
My advice - only order click and collect - the printer is in stock in my local store and I could’ve collected it in 2hrs instead of this….

Only half of order arrived

Same as many other reviews here. Ordered two things and paid $14.95 for premium delivery. Only one of the items arrived but got an email saying both were delivered. No reply from customer service yet.
Also the delivery person kept knocking on the door to try and talk to me face to face even though we're in the middle of a covid lockdown / contactless delivery.

Graeme F.
Graeme F.Hunter Region, NSW

Delivery Disgrace!!

5 Pack of Artline pens > $10
Delivery to East Coast location > $25
Are you serious mr officeworks??
No business from me unless you adapt australia post postal preferences and pricing.

rpk
rpkSydney, NSW

Pathetic online deliver experience

Ordered an item to arrive on 15th July. As per the system, it has been delivered to my address, however, I do not have the item yet. Try to call the customer service number. After 30 minits of wait, I hand up as there is no one at the end of the line.

Suzan
SuzanSydney, NSW

Zero stars. Ordered 4 items only 1 arrived.

Purchased 4 items online, with the expectation of all 4 arriving today. Only received 1 item and an email saying items have been delivered. Been on hold to the company for the past 20 minutes, still waiting to speak to someone about my missing items worth $150.

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting

I've just finished reading the entire Officeworks help section. Can U believe after they took my money for an order yesterday that I purchased yesterday on the promise of receiving it today, and no where on their site does the possibility of this under review crap appear. So they accept your payment with a expected delivery date and then shortly after tell u it's being reviewed. To add to the insult it says considerable delays expected due to review. Thanks friggin lot thieving crap

All
All

Don’t trust delivery times

I won’t be ordering online from officeworks anymore. I have multiple times and not once has items arrived on time.

Percival C
Percival CAU

Charged for Premium Delivery which Never Arrived on the Day Promised.

I purchased an item from Officeworks online and I had the choice to pay extra to have it delivered by afternoon today the 12th July 2021. I paid the extra premium fee. However, the item has not arrived on the day that it was supposed to be delivered. It is now 12 July at 11:57PM. It was supposed to arrived by 5pm today.

Order number: 131116902.
Delivery expected today 12 July 2021.

hertz_no_more
hertz_no_moreSydney, NSW

never ending delivery date delay

ordered an apple product online that has 683 units in stock and was promised delivery on June 28th. Everyday the delivery date goes back another day on the tracker. Now July 13th! Called customer service who told me it was out for delivery and unable to give me any confirmed delivery date. in addition there is no email address on their website despite having an email us button. they want to avoid dealing with customer issues. totally useless. save your money and use Amazon.

Kristie
KristiePerth, WA

Great product

Great experience online, easy to navigate and product arrived safely and within 4 days. Would definitely use again and tell my friends about my experience.

Violin
ViolinNew South Wales

Missing iPhone from Parcel

Absolutely shocking

Ordered a laptop, the online website has allocated delivery times which you can pay extra to get that time slot, so I did. Come delivery time there’s still no laptop ? So I called the company to see what was going on and the order was still “pending” from their end even though I had already paid. Worker tells me your order is not coming today, moral of the story absolutely disgusting service with empty promises. Definitely won’t be ordering again. Online is just as shocking as in store.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Officeworks reviews

Антонина Б.
Антонина Б.asked
Online store

can i order a men's t-shirt with a specific inscription

Angel
Angel

Possible

Alan & Maria N.
Alan & Maria N.asked
Online store

How much is a desk chair with gas action?

Reviewer R.

Please identify one from the website and then I can get a price for you. Thanks

Leeanne Fasked
Online store

I recently ordered products that were out of stock, although the web site allowed me to purchase these products, I rang customer service, and they explained that new stock should be arriving soon. I have an invoice, and tracking says, preparing order, and the delivery date is today. Does this mean my order is in stock, and preparing for delivery, or does it mean, we are waiting for new stock to arrive, which could be whenever. I really don't want to wait, as this has happened before, I waited for over a week, and ended up cancelling the order, as no one could tell me, when the stock will arrive if ever.

Reviewer R.

If I wanted a response I would have contacted them directly rather than using a review site.
If it has happened before...go elsewhere obviously.
(I went to the shop and they were able to check directly, confirm stock and delivered next day)

Leeanne F

I did contact them directly, and they told me my order was out of stock. Then when I looked at the tracking it said, preparing order, but it hasn't moved from that. So obviously they are out of stock. So why put preparing order, when there's nothing to prepare yet. So you can see my confusion regarding this. I can't go elsewhere, because no one has what I ordered, unless I'm paying alot for shipping.

Reviewer R.

Sounds like a clear way forward for you

See all Officeworks Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives