Officeworks Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Officeworks

ANGELINA Boots
ANGELINA BootsPerth, WA

Printshop at Officeworks, Jandakot, WA is awesome!

We just want to thank Abbey at the printshop. She was absolutely awesome and nothing was too hard for her. She made us feel welcome and helped with printing a funeral service with so much sympathy. Thank you, Abbey

Fantastic service

Went to the Cranbourne store. Mez was fantastic, helped me with my book list & was extremely helpful. Thank you Mez, for all your help.

Amanda
Amanda

Disappointed service

They advertise that they do passport pictures but when I went to Glebe office work they just couldn’t do it . I simply wasted my time.

Store LocationGlebe
Sharon M.
Sharon M.Canberra 2600, ACT

I will be taking my business elsewhere. DONT GO TO OFFICEWORKS

Unhelpful, deceiving customer, treating customer poorly, floor stock was not available, wasting customers time, etc. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Bella
Bella

Extremely unhelpful service from Taren point staff member

Rude staff member that told me she had been working in this store for 18 years and they don’t have what I want, when it was two feet away from her I bought a simple chair Matt 750/1200 I think this staff member may need counselling in customer service.the other staff members at the checkout were pleasant.

Deceiving customers

I bought a Bostick pencil sharpener which had a listing price of $79.99. They charged me 89.99 on the bill. Afolder worth $1.42 was charged at $7.89. A pack of glue sticks worth $7.89 was charged $10.89.
I did not realise this until I got home and checked the bill. I went back to the Castle hill store with the invoice and products. I checked the listed price on the shelves. I was right. So I complained to the store Manager, Val. But she refused to listen and was extremely rude. Then she walked away. Then I spoke to another staff member. Keeping the tag price low and charging customers is unacceptable. And being rude instead of giving explanations is a damage to the brand. Hope you will look onto this.

Store LocationCastle hill, Victoria Avenue
Mathew
MathewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fitbit purchased with extended warranty- defective- not taking responsibility

Purchased fitbit versa 3 from Officeworks Epping. The device is not charging. They ask us to contact a number and the response is even worse. Other suppliers like Harvey Norman, JB Hifi etc. have been so much better. Be careful buying things from Officeworks as your warranty won’t be worth anything unless you spend hours running after it.

google2
google2

Good retailer - unbeatable for price matching and delivery

Kerry
Kerry

Passport Photos & Lamination of a Poster

Myself and my wife got our passport photos at Officeworks to lodge our passport renewals. The passport applications could not be accepted as the passport photos from Officeworks were to too light. We went back to Officeworks and got some more passport photos. Again one of the photos were too light to be accepted. The Post Office said that this was common problem with Officeworks passport photos. Save time and get your passport photos from somebody who can do a proper job.

We had a large poster laminated. Officeworks crumpled the poster during the laminating process. We were not compensated for the damage, only offered not to charge for the botched laminating job.

NO Price Protection

Bought a phone 10 days ago and now its showing $200 cheaper. Called them and ask to get the refund and was told NO. Come on!!! Other store like JB or Harvey Norman have 14 days price guarantee. Will not buy anything from OW ever again

Store LocationOld Guildford
Yael J.
Yael J.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

I had an extended warranty on a calculator which wasn't working properly. The manager of the store told me that the warranty was void because the screen was also cracked. After some discussion the manager kindly reimbursed me for the cost of the calculator.

Avoca S.
Avoca S.Sydney, NSW

Isabella at Penrith Store was so helpful

Went to return a toner that I bought few weeks ago and without receipt.

Isabella was so nice, spent more than 15 mins for me to get it sorted and arrange a gift card for the refund.

Appreciate your good work Bella.

Sisil Samantha

Maryam
Maryam

Despite their price matching policy saying they will match the same product if its in stock - they wont.

Went to an officeworks today to price match an apple watch that was $339 on kogan and it was $377 at officeworks (exact same model and colour). I had a austpost gift card which doesnt work online (otherwise i would have bought it from kogan). Thought that Officeworks would pricematch as they heavily advertise this. They did not. I spoke to two different people who would not do it. Pretty poor service as well. Avoiding Officeworks now and just buying online.

Store LocationPunchbowl, NSW
reza
rezasydney

Honest

Thats a only place provide real match price policy ,I tried jbhifi and other shops ,when they look at the price they told me we are not gonna match the price I told them it's your policy and you need to follow it they rejected me
Only place that as soon as they checked and was original Australian stock they give it to me

Officeworks South Melbourne - no refund or replacement for faulty TV

Bought a 4K TV from them 3 weeks ago. Despite being within the 1 year warranty, and despite being told on the phone that I could return it in store for a refund or replacement, in the store I was told it could only be repaired which takes 4-6 weeks. The manager Ben was very junior and unprofessional - he didn't show any empathy or understanding why this would be frustrating for a customer. He just kept repeating that "this is the process" and "we won't be processing a refund" again and again without even making eye contact. Very unprofessional, I can see why customers would choose to just buy online these days.