Officeworks Physical store

Officeworks Physical store

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable click and collect made worse by shocking service

Store LocationSouthport QLD

Shop elsewhere while the virus outbreak is here

Store LocationO'Connor, Western Australia

Bad attitude and not helpful!

Store LocationElsternwick
Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Baz

BazSydney, NSW

Canvas Print

This is a small thing, Office works advertise their canvas prints as "Material: Artistic satin canvas with solid softwood frame with a wedged mitre joint and nylon hanging point", "Your canvas print will arrive ready to hang." however it's not ready to hang as they don't supply a nylon string "ready to hang". In future I will use other places that provides the full product.

Store LocationKogarah Bay
jackieinjanjuc

jackieinjanjucSouthwest, VIC

Please don't waste your money

Things were going well, until colours started to fade. Then the pink just stopped. Filled the tank. Then went through all the maintenance procedures. After doing all that was asked. STOPPED COMPLETELY. Error Message. Looked up Error Message and said send back for repair. HELLO...!!!! Now I have four ink tanks completely full. A Printer that has given up the ghost. In the middle of an important presentation and now what? I purchased this printer on the recommendation of the Staff member who said it was the most cost effective, as you just had to fill the individual tanks and not have to rush to the shops and buy cartridges. NUFF said.

smile_laugh

smile_laughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Photo Centre

Store LocationBayswater Officeworks

Sale without delivery

Sold me furniture without organising delivery, told me email confirmation was coming but nothing. No one picks up calls, online delivery track and trace system fails to record my order. Yet still refuse to refund! Poor organising and management.

Store LocationPunchbowl
Ursula

UrsulaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great place to get all my stationary needs

Staff helpful in guiding where to locate products, always come out with more things than needed. Prints the best pictures. A bit slow at the checkout line had to wait.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Trb

TrbSydney, NSW

Absolutely useless

Officeworks is a terrible company. I purchased a $2000 laptop from them which was faulty and under the ACCC I am eligible for a replacement but none of them were willing to replace it or understand my rights as a consumer. They wanted to send the laptop away for two weeks which is fine but should not be my problem. I should receive a replacement for the laptop considering it’s not even a month old and faulty.

Store LocationChatswood

Shocking company

I purchased a laptop not even a month ago from them and it’s completely faulty which under the Accc is eligible for a refund or replacement but they would not listen nor act on it. Only offering a repair which takes 2-3 weeks which should not be my problem considering they’ve sold me a faulty product. They treated me terribly and I am never buying from them again.

Store LocationChatswood, mosMan and online
NicolasC

NicolasCSouth West, WA

Click & Collect: total waste of time!

Their Click & Collect service sucks! We just ordered an item that was shown as in-stock for our selected store, received a message saying the order was ready, drove 45 minutes there to pick it up and...

It's not there! It's arriving in a truck that will only get there on Monday.

"Do you have any in stock here?"

"Yes but you can't have it, because that's not the one you purchased. You'll have to pay for this one now and get a refund for the one you already paid for."

Unbelievable!

Store LocationBunbury, WA
gaye32

gaye32Great Southern, WA

Wonderful customer service

I was impressed by the customer service of Cristiane at the Albany WA store. He was very helpful and even carried my heavy item to my car. Thanks so much

Store LocationAlbany WA
Kath

KathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blurry photos

Went to Officeworks to get some more photos printed off, self serve way. After about 40 minutes of trying this and that, with staff help, finally got my photos printed. The quality was terrible, very blurry. What a waste of time.

Store LocationElizabeth
KandK

KandKSouth East Queensland, QLD

We're still customers if we are calling on the phone.

Have been calling Office Works Windsor for 2 days and no-one answers. Has really put me off the store. Office Works are big enough to have dedicated phoned person. It's all customer service.

Store LocationWindsor
Rosie

Rosie

No service.

I went into the Brisbane Adelaide St Officeworks. It seems to be set up as a serve yourself situation, but the item I wanted was nowhere to be seen. There is no-one to assist you, you just have to try and grab any staff member you see passing by, and they dont seem to be very keen to help. When I asked for the item I wanted, the staff person looked at me as though I was mad, although its a well known product. He had to check the website then go out the back room to get one. His attitude was very cold and reluctant. I felt I shouldnt have been there and my custom wasnt wanted.
I would prefer to buy online and not have to face this attitude.

Brodie is very friending

Brodie was very friendly serving us at Office Works. He was very helpful and got my toner for me. I would definitely recommend Office works at Rothwell. Very good service

Store LocationRothwell

disgusting behaviour

they have rude attitude and racism i am a muslim and they would not even smile at me or greet me when i ask how they are they would not reply to and just walk off this had not only happened to me but my muslim friends and my family

Store Locationofficeworks Oxely

Fake Price Guarantee

"Lowest price guarantee"? What a joke...

They claim that they can price match and beat their competitors by 5%, but apparently they never price match Costco("because they are membership only shops") or Kogan(just because some of the Kogan's products are imported from overseas). Then why Officeworks never specify these exclusions when posting their ads online?

Geoff C

Geoff CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Officeworks - I Won't Shop There Again!

Store LocationOfficeworks Windsor, Qld

So sad officeworks has a monopoly on printing in Perth.

Always leave unsatisfied with the service and consistency between staff. Lack of staff training. Please improve your customer relations to appear like you actually care. We are there wanting a service.

Store LocationFremantle, WA

OFFICEWORKS NO REFUNDS

OFFICEWORKS NO REFUNDSasked

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives