Officeworks Physical store

Pakenham Officeworks, very helpful and friendly staff and service.

l have purchased a business TV for home use by mistake not knowing there is any difference.
the ordered TV arrived quickly. but most importantly returning the TV set was hassle free experience with understanding and helpful staff.
thank you Officeworks Pakenham.

Dan Smetana

anotherday

anotherdayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Business Cards

TERRIBLE, just wonted some business cards, -- Did not provide any samples, refused to print them, and forced me to do online - Very lazy - do not used them..! Better to go to -- snap printing --

Annoyed

AnnoyedHunter Region, NSW

Appalling service - NEVER, EVER answer their phone

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Students do not have the right to print our books

GratefulRuralFoodie

GratefulRuralFoodieCentral Queensland, QLD

They Don't Want Consumers to Know - Safety Issue

Always Very Helpfu;

Staff is very helpful and prices are always best , had my printer replaced without any objection really satisfied. Thank Staff at punchbowl store

Stephen

Stephen

If I could give 0 stars I would

Store Locationrichmond, victoria
Sassy2

Sassy2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service

What is the point of a phone number if you don’t answer
It just rings out every number you pick and hangs up no store is that busy at 2pm with all that staff

Nobody ever picks up the phone

I wanted to call the store for information on products and delivery. I called seven times and each time the call just timed out. Extremely frustrating

Store LocationCairns

Henry

HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looking for a printer

Rang 5 locations in Melbourne for half an hour.Asked to press 2 for a product.Not answering calls?Dont blame Covid.Can I buy it somewhere else?

Neil

NeilSydney

Rude/Passive Aggressive employees at Office Work

Michelangelo

Michelangelo

Sandisk CZ48 Ultra USB rd32Gb

If you are looking for a USB drive that holds 32 GB, don't buy this product. It has only 28.6 GB

Nobody ever picks up the phone at any Officeworks

I have a theory. The phones in officeworks stores are generally left on silent so nobody ever picks up the phone unless you're lucky and someone just happened to be passing the phone and sees the flashing light.

Tested my theory at 3 stores (North Ryde, Chatswood and North Sydney). Walked into the store stood at the counter and rang the store's number. Get the automated menu and select the option. Rings on my phone continuously but not a hint of a phone ringing in the store. Staff smiling and helpful in person but obviously answering phone calls is not part of the training.

Store LocationNorth Sydney, Chatswood, North Ryde
Veronica

VeronicaCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I visited our local Mackay Officeworks last week looking for cables and leads for my computer. I was serviced by Clint who was so helpful and friendly. He took me straight to what I needed and he took me through what I needed to do with the items that I purchased. I was so impressed with his customer service. I will be back!!! Thank you Clint.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Great Customer Services at Jandakot Branch

Yesterday I went to Officeworks Jandakot to print out some files and buy some items. The service was superb. Staff I met were helpful and polite. I found everything I need. Well done Officeworks, for your Customer Services improvement.

waste of money

waste of moneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great greeter but no customer service once inside

Asked the greeter for laminating price but she said i'd have to ask at the print shop. The customer ahead of me was served by a staff member who came from another area of the store. 2 employees sat behind a desk and talked, one picked up a sheet of paper, walked from behind the desk, stood and talked, walked back behind the desk, sat down and continued to talk. Both glanced in my direction several times but did not acknowledge me in any way. I waited for 10 minutes and then left the store. Disgusting customer service - or lack of.
Obviously these employees need more/better training and obviously are not concerned with keeping their jobs.
Reminds me of another large store that has muscled out smaller retailers.

Katherine

Katherine Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer service experience

Pappi

Pappi

Rude customer service

Store staff are as rude to each other as they are to staff. Inexperience shows with products and customers. Another Wesfarmers corporate jerk. Store manager sent me to the call centre, call centre was useful, they wouldn't answer the call centres phone call. Pointless! Wouldn't honour the replacement faulty handset.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff member Lana

Love the self serve print area

Had no idea what to expect, just had a USB and some email docs to print, and no time and patience. Of course there was a line at the print counter so thought id try my luck at the self serve area and it worked, easily! Scanning a teeny bit exxy but it saved my job so no complaints!

steve rimmerasked

Physical store

how do I get a photo printed? by pakenham office over internet?

how long before answer?

Victorian Household

Victorian Householdasked

Physical store

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives