Officeworks Physical store

Officeworks Physical store

Al from dunlop

Al from dunlopDunlop 2615, ACT

Try returning a faulty product.

Got a new phone for my bday which lasted about 3 weeks. My daughter took it back to belco (store of purchase) and was treated like a criminal. Phone indicated shut down due to overheating and apparently the battery was fried. Insinuated the phone had been dropped when there wasn't a mark on it (not sure how that would fry the battery?). Wanted $264 to fix when still under warranty. I used to like the store but will take my business elsewhere in future.

Store LocationBelconnen
Liya S

Liya S

Great customer service

Ive always had great and helpful customer service and love the low prices. Much cheaper then Amazon and they also price match

richard beashel

richard beashelMid North Coast, NSW

Wont answer phone after half an hour ringing, go to store 50k drive and no product.

Will not answer phones as it is message only, I hope this store closes all its shops and goes broke what a pack of fools, drive 5o k to see if they have it not in stock, yet shoes stock on internet, time wasters office morons shop, do not know how they stay open, must be a lot of idiots that shop there.

Store Locationcoffs harbour store I will never go back ever no matter whats on sale !!!
Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

tERRY

tERRYCentral West, NSW

Excellent Customer service

Staff at Bathurst Officeworks never disappoint with their excellent product knowledge and exceptional customer service. Happily recommend this store and staff.

Store LocationOfficeworks Bathurst NSW
G Sau

G SauMelbourne

Don't bother calling.

Tried calling the Campbellfield store to confirm stock price and availability. Got the phone menu and was advised to press 4 for stock availability. Pressed 4 and was immediately disconnected. Called back. Got the phone menu. This time waited to the end of the long-winded message and was advised to press 6 for a "team member". Pressed 6 and was immediately disconnected. Not only has Officeworks lost a sale, but potentially a customer. I'll stick with Harvey Norman and JB HiFi for the big ticket items. I'll consider Officeworks when I need a pencil or post-it notes.

Chie M.

Chie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

"PBG" Their Price Beat Guarantee is a big joke!

Store LocationOfficeworks Croydon branch SA
Disappointed

Disappointed

Worst customer service of any brand!

Store LocationWest Ryde
Frank R.

Frank R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don’t pick up the phone

Officeworks stores don’t pick up their phones. The answering service placed me on hold and I was forgotten. This occurred at three Melbourne metro stores on several occasions. It seems they don’t answer calls anymore? Not really good enough during COVID. I had to visit the store to find their product was actually sold out.

Store LocationCoburg Vic, Preston Vic & Campbellfield Vic
Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid their J.Burrows brand - it’s junk!!!

Store LocationMelbourne

Inversion

Sinister culture of assuming all customers are thieves- where 'wired' teenage employees are conditioned to surveil whilst they receive verbal instructions in their ear from some faceless backroom zealot.
When in fact Officeworks is the thief- immediately swiping your funds for goods that are never received and funds that are never refunded.
Do NOT engage with these multinational globalist cartels!

Coops

CoopsSydney

The worst customer service. Most of the staff ignore you.

The worst customer service. Out of all the officeworks shops I have been to Hornsby is by far the worst. Most of the staff ignore you and if you ask for help they look at you as if you have said something horrible to them.

Store LocationHornsby
Jdx

JdxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inconsistent information

There is no consistency between what the store and the call centre says. Both just pass the buck to the other it reminds me of been transferred around Telstra. Was told to wait for stock to arrive after lock down but later advised they would not honour the original price. Very frustrating and a waste of time.

Store LocationOfficeworks Fitzroy
Mu T.

Mu T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Officeworks Mentone made customers feel uneasy and distrusted!

Store LocationMentone
Neil Myers

Neil MyersSydney Surrounds, NSW

I have shopped at Warners Bay store a few times recently . I purchased a pair of wireless head phones and a comsol blue tooth receiver .Being an elderly person I could not get either to work. On returning to the store they found I hade purchased the incorrect receiver . They not only rectified the matter but also paired the devise for me ( with smiles ) . Nothing seemed to much trouble . Thanks to a good team . And thanks Emily & Jonah

Store LocationWarners Bay N.S.W
Patrice

PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold us a lemon

My elderly father had a bad experience at Officeworks Windsor QLD. He bought a desktop computer which we couldn’t get working. Went back to Officeworks and was told to get I.T. Support. So paid $158 for an I T expert and also bought MS Office $180 (unnecessary). I T expert says computer is faulty. Turns out the computer is a lemon, but Officeworks Windsor say the IT Support did their job. Only the cost of the dud computer will be refunded. The moral is - go somewhere else. Lots of companies sell computers that actually work.

Store LocationWindsor QLD
Office & Stationery Shops

Nathaniel from Mentone. Absolutely amazing service.

Nathaniel from Mentone. Absolutely amazing service. I had 15 minutes to get a mouse and back to work in stage 4 lockdown. Walked me through click and collect, waited for it to drop on, had it ready for me in less than 10 mins. Amazing.

Store LocationMentone
Peter G

Peter GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Officeworks, where stuff-ups seem to be the norm

Store LocationKeswick
WHITE SNAKE

WHITE SNAKESnake City

Some staff and service below acceptable

Store in questions is Office works oxley,brisbane,qld. Some staff are fine. But many have been rude and attack customers verbally or refuse to do simple printing or laminating. Often the printing stations wont work and staff are also sometimes refusing to do refunds untill bosses get involved. There staff are often arrogant , rude and inconsiderate offering no level of customer service including the general hello and thank people for shopping there.

Somec staff let go and made casuals. It seems the staff do change possibly going to other stores also.

Store LocationOxley, brisbane, QLD.

jump through the hoop

such a awful shopping experience this morning at Officeworks Carlton NSW I had The team leader made me to jump through the hoop to get a $15 discount on their PBG First he said Officeworks doesn't match Australian online merchant then I had to show the OW web site it isn't so After waited 10 minutes for the team leader to call headoffice to get a approval which lead up the worst part of this story He asked me to go to place an order on one of the germs-ridden display computer(lucky I had a hand sanitiser) to made a purchase in order to prove the discount is genuine After made up name address email until discount appeared Well I was told this is not personal but company policy by the team leader

Store LocationCarlton NSW
Mark Lenthall

Mark LenthallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't anyone answer the phone any more

Called several times only to wait on hold for 15 mins wanting to buy a printer because the last printer I bought from them has issues
Purchase $150 of ink only to find the printer has issues
Called to see if the ink i purchased will work in another if the same brand
Made several calls only to wait on hold for 15 mins or more
No answer

Store LocationCapalabah

steve rimmerasked

Physical store

how do I get a photo printed? by pakenham office over internet?

how long before answer?

Victorian Household

Victorian Householdasked

Physical store

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives