Officeworks Physical store

Officeworks Physical store

Poor customer service

I spoke to Ollie from Osborne Park store looking for a product that I was advised would be always available - which is not available.I asked what do I do now as it is important that I get this product.
The best advice Ollie could give me is you can take your problems to the Today Tonight show. I advised Ollie his customer service training needed some work - he advised he was an expert.
How do people like Ollie retain employment amazes me, it can only reflect on Officeworks customer attitudes if he does.

Customer service

Hi there, I visited the Milton store today and asked for some help regarding stationary for my home office . The young man Aaron who was attending to my query was very very helpful and very polite . He went out of his way to find the solutions to my request . Thanks Aaron, you made my day better . Keep up the good work

No receipt No help

Bought a Burrows mouse, (they are useless) i don't know why they sell them. At $8 something i didn't keep the receipt cause it was cheap. I took it back to the store to exchange it but no, no receipt can't help, it's your product, c'mon. It's not a big deal, you could have changed it, wouldn't have made a difference, cause they're all crap. Tried to write a review on their site, no way, if it was positive, i'm sure they would have. I will always buy logitech best mouse keyboard. It's just frustration to turn me away for a pitiful amount. I advise stay away from Burrows products. PS The hello greeting at the door is not enough, service and understanding matters a lot.

Great service and advice

Staff was super helpful and although they didn't have the product I needed for my exact needs they were very knowledgeable about what I needed and told me exactly where to get it.

Printing at Officework such a disappointing experience.

I always go to office work to buy my office stationaries very satisfied. But when I go into the officework for printing at any stores it’s such a disappointing experience everytime when I have to print something from Officework. For example, when I went into the store the other day, I was trying print some photos, but the machine malfunctioned, I was there for 1 hour got no photo printed. The people at the store stated they can’t help me due to this issue. The self-serve machine was terrible.

Very comprehensive range of office equipment and it accessories

Needed to buy a new computer keyboard and external hard drive and after doing some online research we went to Officeworks to buy them. They had a very good range of both and certainly the ones we had seen online and wanted. The staff were very helpful and advised which external hard drive would serve my purpose best.

Ended up buying a couple of extra items because they were so well priced and clearly displayed.

All in all great prices, good extensive range and very helpful staff

could have done better

Had large photo copies done which were done of originals which were cut to size (as office works could not do it any other way) and given to them with space on the bottom and top for overlapping when we stick them together to make it up to the original was. Picked them up and did not look if photocopies were ok and paid for them, at home stuck the original one back together then when we started on the copies found they left a lot of blank space on the top and the last bit on the bottom could not be read what a disappointment when every thing was cut to size and plenty of space bottom and top for overlapping. As the original one was stuck back again could not go back and ask them to copy them again so had to fill the bottom line in our self and on important documents was very disappointed when we paid for good copies all I ask is why could they not look and make sure they had placed them in the photo copier properly. what a shame and disappointment for the receivers of the documents.

Incompetent Management

Rang Taren Point Store to check OK to bring in bulk shredding. Told yes, come on in we will do it. When I got there told the Shredder was not available until some time next week.

Printing Que's are ridiculously long....ALWAYS!

Officeworks Taylors Lakes - Is a newly opened store, and the 3 times I have visited to print there has been at least 5 people in the queue. Normally this would be ok, however I often see staff confused and unsure how to process the print orders! (I wait approx 10 mins then leave) Other staff in the shop spend a whole lot of time asking " How am I doing today" - I always tell them, leave because I cant get a simple print job done, because the queue is ridiculous. They always smile and say yeah 'I know" - so not only do I not get anything done, I get insulted by an American style Greeter sending me good cheer - WAKE UP officeworks - I am looking forward to some competition in this space!

Cranbourne Homemaker Center location

Rude staff and no idea what he was talking about.
Was trying to return a product and a staff told me to return to where I got it from next time. However, return and refund policy stated that I can return to any store. Before telling customer to do, please read your return policy, NEXT TIME!

Great service James

I went to the Dandenong store on Sunday and was greet by James. I was looking at iPhones and James was very helpful. The store was well presented and James gave me the valuable information I needed. I then check some pricing with a nearby electrical store and found office works cheaper and better service. Well done James

Awesome price beat guarantee with an online store

Received a very good offer for Samsung S9 from an online store then I rang Officeworks nearby for price beat guarantee promise as they advertised it. It is to my surprise they gave me the price beat.
The process is really easy I just gave them the website address and pay the price.

Please think twice

I bought a 2-drawer desk at Pakenham store Saturday morning 9/03/19, after spending almost 2 hrs, I got to a faulty piece that was missing a hole. Rather than starting from scratch again, I went back to the store asking just for the faulty piece to be replaced, so I could continue with the rest. Store person was really unemphatic, rude and responded with a straight forward no. Very hard to deal with. It's a pity, officeworks used to be my favourite place to shop for stationery.

Wish They Would Get Some Customer Service Training

Such potential, but the printing section is always completely understaffed whilst other employees just hang around doing nothing.
The customer service is completely absent. I just think of how profitable they could be if they actually sorted out their inefficiencies and had a service focused culture.
Come on Officeworks - lift your game!

Rude employees

Whenever I attempt to print something at the Hoxton Park Officeworks, there always seems to be an issue with the printer. And even when I take their suggestion to try the next day, there is always a delay. And the employees don't even seem remorseful for the time wasted or don't apologise for the inconvenience

Bad management

Well usually the store is fine but there was maybe 5 times across 5 years there service stunk .this was one when I tried to talk to a lady I was told is the manager as I stood in front of her she kept ignoring me . And not replying . The store has no paper in photo copiers , no coffee ready .. and also it’s clear there understaffed and over run by people .

Usually the store is fine for me, just noticed sometimes they are disabled in the way they do things and respond to customer service Enquiries

Taylor’s Lakes printing shop chase you out the store!

I went in to get 2 items printed on A0. Nobody in the queue. Was told to leave my job and come back in 3 hours. Asked if I could wait, “No, I have other jobs ahead of yours”. It’s a 5 minutes job. Click twice and print! Not to worry, I’ll go elsewhere. I suggest employ some staff that are old enough to know what the word service means. Pity, for a new store to turn away business with a sassy attitude!

Officeworks faulty item warranty nightmare

Purchased a projector from officeworks Caroline springs just before Christmas for $860 from the get go it would occasionally just turn off after 15-20 min however as the weather heats up over summer it would do it almost every time we would use it then it would take 20min to turn back on. So after 4-5 months took it in with recipient and was told would need to be sent back to manufacturer because 3 months had passed and couldn't be replaced in-store. I was told would take a maximum of 4 weeks..... Was provided with a case number to check progress of replacement online. So 4 weeks pass and I check status and it says unable to repair I call office works and they feed me some garbage that manufacturer sent it back by accident and would need to be sent back to them again. I contact manufacturer they tell me item was scheduled for pick up by courier day after I dropped it off but was never sent by officeworks so they just had it sitting there for a month. I contact officeworks again they say it will take 10 days max which I stated I need it by then the latest as needed it for family christening. Guess what now at 15 days and nothing have contacted head office was told twice someone would be in contact contacted store spoke with manager who tried to say manufacturer has had it whole time even though they opened a second return claim when they got caught out which I told him and he said there was nothing he could do I told him I want refund as it's within warranty period and repair is taking way to long he said no unless I purchased some 3rd party warranty when I bought item. They are a absolute joke especially when item is nearly $900 I give them till tomorrow till I go into the store and get a refund causing a major scene if I have to.

They sell the best diaries

I went to the Chirnside Park Store on Tuesday afternoon with Kerrie and she bought a A4 Undated Personal Diary Plastic Cover 50 Page Kraft for $8.93, which was good value. The staff were kind to us and the service was excellent.

Staff are fantastic and laptop prices are great too.

I must say how impressed I am with the service that I received at Officeworks today and in the last few weeks. The staff are wonderful, helpful and very efficient at their jobs. All have a smile on their faces for their customers too. I will definitely be shopping there again. Oh and their prices are good for laptops too. Our Launceston Tasmania store is fantastic.