Officeworks Physical store

Officeworks Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Office Works Penrith NSW- Helpful Staff

I bought a faulty printer, took it back. The staff were very apologetic and helpful. Replaced with the same printer and it works wonderful. The staff made the double trip to the store less stressful. Thank you

Store LocationHigh Street,Penrith, NSW

Tia Marie

Tia MarieSouthwest, VIC

Don't provide loan phones for warranty issues

My iPhone X that I purchased from Officeworks Geelong had some issues. Upon taking it in for repair, I was told they needed to send it away for repair and they didn't offer loan phones even though it's under warranty.

Store LocationOfficeworks Geelong
Tavenisa Diri

Tavenisa Diri

Office Works Orange NSW 2800 Staff wrote the book on CUSTOMER SERVICE - they are simply the BEST.

Each time I shop at Office Works Orange, NSW Australia, 2800 - I feel as if I am in my home because of the respectful and efficient and helpful behaviour of each and every member of staff. If only they could teach the world what "Customer Service" should be, they would make a huge positive impact in the quality of customer experience.

Store LocationOrange, NSW 2800
Mel

MelSydney, NSW

5% price beat guarantee NOT guaranteed..

Store LocationPetersham Sydney

Taimur H.

Taimur H.Sydney, NSW

Officeworks low price advertisement should also include poor attitude from employees

Really bad customer service from OfficeWorks Five Dock store. Returned an item which had a problem, was told I'm not using it correctly with attitude. Person who served by the name of [name removed] had absolute attitude towards me. Zero eye contact and rolling eyes whenever responding to my questions. Telling me she can barely understand my english? is this racist or what?

Store LocationOfficeworks Five Dock NSW

raiseyoursteaks

raiseyoursteaksSydney, NSW

Worthless and hopeless SOP and Ethics

Office works does not know what the customer wants. Overpriced stationary, most time I can get them cheaper in a standalone $2 shop. Their mark-ups is insanely ridiculous. They also do not fulfil priced error items,eveb though the item was listed for days at a particular price. I person ally would avoid Office works. Use the likes of kmart and the $2 dollar shops. Officeworks should just go into administration and I won't feel sorry for them.

Gift Cards

I went to office works today ask for help to get 50 giftcards online it say 50, for $57 n after asking girl had a look n said do it one by but it will be more expensive bad customer service i walked out they miss out on sale seems they don't want cash!!!!

Store LocationNoarlunga

Very disappointing trend!

Store LocationPetersham & Punchbowl
Wilson Y.

Wilson Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Employee said I was wasting their time

Manager raised their voice at me, said I was wasting their time, tried to misinform me, and simply walked off before we finished our conversation. I had tried to defuse the situation by thanking him for his patience and time and maintaing a calm tone, but to no avail. Other store members looked on as the fiasco unfolded.

Unbelieavable, will be educating everyone I know to avoid this store.

Store LocationDoncaster

chock

chockSydney, NSW

Cannot return an over priced item

Stay clear of office works.

Went to retun a laptop and because box was opened they refused to take back or even just give store credit.

They also over charged me $150 on the same laptop a family member had bought 3 months earlier.

The people were rude and condescending.

The last time I ever shop at Officeworks.

Store LocationBondi junction

aquaboyadam

aquaboyadamVictoria

Terrible experience - dont go there

We tried to print photos however after two hours we gave up. The self service kept crashing. Whilst the staff are friendly there were not enough staff so long queues and unable to assist.

Store LocationSouth Melbourne

HG

HGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget Phoning

Trying to spend $2000 on new iphone 11 Pro. Simple question, do you have stock? The automated system takes you on such a long and unhelpful journey of unwanted information I shall order online elsewhere.

Incompetent

This is the second time in a row I have printed large quantity of items at officeworks and both times they have completely messed up my order. The first order I recieved 20 pages out of 180 I ordered as a complete job. Then the second order I ordered 82 large photographs and recieved 14 as a completed job. To top it off it cost me $940 for this. Completely disappointing, time consuming and expensive experience. Do not recommend printing with officeworks, ever.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Kylie Duryea

Kylie DuryeaMurray Region, NSW

Amazing Customer Service from the Mittagong Team

Amazing service from Judy and the team at Mittagong. I was double charged online for a printer. I called the 1300 number to be told both will arrive and I have to reject one order then call and then they will refund. Didn't make sense when it was an officeworks system error. Judy from Mittagong called and decided to call the 1300 herself and sort out. I now have a refund on the way and only one printer. Thanks Judy over and above customer service very much appreciated.

Store LocationMittagong
Nicky K.

Nicky K.South East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT BROWNS PLAINS STORE

Store LocationBrowns plains

Officeworks and customer service Dont go together

6 chances I gave them should have given up at 3.1.3 hours each visit approx Products they offer for photo printing are unusable and please don't ask for customer service .

Store LocationSydney University

Edward Bromfield

Edward BromfieldPerth, WA

The Staff at Midland Store are ?

OUTSTANDING ! I cannot speak highly enough about about the excellent and friendly service from the staff at this store and its always the same . Thanks a million Keep up the good work. Edward Bromfield. Mundaring.

Store LocationMidland.

Annie

AnnieNSW

Terrible service

Just wanted help with printing photos from iPhone, the assistant was of no help at all. Rude and arrogant. Never going back to the Fyshwick store. Telling others about the lack of service.

davidspero1

davidspero1Sydney, NSW

Hopeless

Terrible service. Nine at all. No floor staff. Had to ask your girl on the door who sent me to the wrong section. Your cash out staff no greet and no thank you. Really need to train your staff . Hate shopping at the Bondi Junction store

Store LocationBONDI Junction nsw

OFFICEWORKS NO REFUNDS

OFFICEWORKS NO REFUNDSasked

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives