Officeworks Physical store

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Office work Altona vic

Office work Altona vic
Staff member very rude also manager very nasty and rude rude manager always argument with peoples he don’t have a any idea how to talk with people

Store LocationAltona Vic

Lachlan B

Lachlan B

Terrible Service

I bought a phone from officeworks with a two year warranty, it broke only after a year. I still had the original receipt and packaging so I went to the store in which I purchased the phone from but was refused a refund or a replacement. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable and should be shunned upon in the industry. I tried to sort it out but they wouldn’t listen, there is no way that I will ever be buying anything from them again EVER.

Store LocationMandurah
Unsatisfiiiiied

UnsatisfiiiiiedSydney, NSW

Sold a faulty product

I purchased a netgear modem. Opened the box and cables had been repacked looked like it had alread been used. Plugged in and default password didnt work instead asked me for secret question answers. So definitely been used. Reset the modem doesnt detect DSL, plugged in old modem it detects. Pretty poor standard. Wont be using officeworks again. Called OW Punchbowl the phone rang for 10mins. Hung up tried again same scenario. I think this is on par with Telstra performance during covid. Pitiful absolutely pitiful.

Store LocationPunchbowl
Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Officeworks Physical store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Chris H.

Chris H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Air pods

Bought airpods with cash back 5 percent. Really helpful and quick to help. A lot of customer service attendants to answer questions - takes after pay so is keeping up with the times

Store LocationCaroline springs
Kylie S.

Kylie S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly staff and great service

I had purchased an item online and it was faulty. I took it back to my local shop and they were great. Refund provided with no issues and friendly service. I always buy my stationery and Office equipment From them

Store LocationMinchinbury NSW
junosbird

junosbirdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Officeworks - dishonest advertising

jamie

jamieDarwin, NT

excellent customer service!

MELENA at Officeworks Cairns assisted and helped tremendously, she went above and beyond to help me and I would like to say a massive THANK YOU and much appreciation to her :)!

Store LocationCAIRNS, MANUNDA

Can't complain about the service, coz there isn't any...

Went to 3 different officeworks stores to buy a very expensive laptop...NOT ONE STAFF MEMBER in any three stores came over to assist... Including one store that had six standing around talking.. Ended up buying elsewhere...hopeless..

Store LocationBayswater, Ferntree Gully & Vermont VICTORIA
Tracey fernley pearson

Tracey fernley pearsonSydney, NSW

Customer service over and above

I wanted to purchase a printer. I wanted one that Didn’t have consumables that broke the bank. Or ink that dried up. I called. Explained. The staff member said she would call me back. Twenty minutes later I received the call. She gave me options. She Gave tips on how to prevent ink from drying up. Explained additional warranty. The printer had a sticker on it that read ink will last for a year. Or words to that effect. I was pessimistic. It’s now over 12 months. Im using the same ink. I’m one happy customer!!!

Store LocationBlacktown

Phil92

Phil92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Click and collect available only when not busy

Went to Yarraville officeworks for an order (Click and collect) followed the instructions in the email to the bay and rang the number. Rang out twice.
Had to go in store. Was given an excuse that they were busy. HA! What’s the point of the service?
Judging by the reviews on here I should not have used their c&c service. Won’t be using it In future

Store LocationYarraville Victoria
Jarna

JarnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Mislead on purchas3

The laptop I wanted ' was out of stock'
I asked if the white one sitting there was similar to what I was after ' the guy said yes. Both thought into it'' paid ' got home n slowly learned what a google chrome thing was.
No where near a laptop

Store LocationCairns
Ale

Ale

Gives phone calls the cold shoulder. A Frosty reception

Called the Officeworks store for a basic enquiry as to whether a particular product was in stock. This would save me a possible unnecessary trip to the store to see if they didn’t stock this item. It was half an hour before close and the phone was ringing with no answer after 5 minutes no voicemail or nothing. Poor phone etiquette. someone should be there to answer calls.

Store LocationEpping VIC
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst 'service' ever

Worst 'service' ever after I complaint about false information provided by both a store assistant and labels in store in re to a device I purchased there. I was absolutely disappointed with the fact that I was given incorrect information and then told they'd do me a fav by taking the item back. I asked to get an 'upgrade' and get a model with the required features at no extra cost to be paid by me but did not get any form of support or understanding for my situation.

Store LocationPreston
Alana

AlanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slowest customer service

Slowest customer service out of any stores I know. Plenty of staff but no one to serve. Waited 15 minutes just to be attended, only to be pointed at the self serve photo booths I need to use that had signs saying they were not available.

Store LocationNoarlunga
bazza

bazza

Unfriendly staff, faulty products

ProductReview really needs to clamp down on these fake 5 star reviews from shill accounts.
The Moto G4 plus I purchased from Officeworks Osborned Park had the battery swell and nearly exploded.
Staff extremely unhelpful.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Donna E.

Donna E.

Office works Newcastle - useless printing service, couldn’t care less

The service at this store is extremely bad. Despite claiming to be a “high volume” very busy printing service, they have only one service officer on who was doing all the printing, taking new jobs and delivering completed jobs. A simple job of a plastic binding around a 200 page document - which would take less than 5 mintes - wait time was 3 hours and 40 minutes. If they are so very busy, common sense would say put more staff on. Last time I tried to use them they told me nothing could be done at all that day, binding of 5 documents would take 24 hours. This store doesn’t care about customers and I won’t ever shop there again.

Store LocationNewcastle West

this store was unhelpful

i went to gillesplains office works when i tried to ask a staff member a question he didnt even acknoledge me in the slightest and walked away from me without answering me. disrespectful and i will now make my purchases elsewhere

Store Locationgilles plains adelaide south australia
Alloratan

AlloratanAshbourne

Dreadful service

Had to return envelopes due to poor printing and address label out of level. Waited at the printing section to be served. Meanwhile others the were served at the tills first. I asked to be served and was ignored, one staff member walked past me, went behind the counter and wandered around fiddling with the pen around her neck trying to look busy.
Eventually served after another 4 people were served at the tills.
The attitude of the man serving was at best arrogant and couldn't care that I had been ignored. When I asked why he laughed. He needs to remember there are plenty of people looking for jobs.
I remind you that other companies are looking for business and your store at Noarlunga SA was nearly empty.

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Chantel Jones

Chantel JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome and attentive staff

I have had to frequent the Adelaide St, Brisbane store so often lately as we are relocating our 160 staff to work from home and every time I go there I am greeted by professional and capable staff who are helpful and upfront and easy to communicate with. This is a breath of fresh air. I've been to other Officeworks but I have to say, the Brisbane city crew are top notch. I appreciate it very much!

Store LocationBrisbane City
Nice2Know

Nice2KnowAU

Shocking service and generally unhelpful staff (Chatswood Store NSW)

Store LocationChatswood, NSW

steve rimmerasked

Physical store

how do I get a photo printed? by pakenham office over internet?

how long before answer?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

They don’t reply here. Printing is covered in the website.

Victorian Household

Victorian Householdasked

Physical store

Why doesn’t Officeworks allow refunds back on to Apple Pay????????????
I have several times over the past 6-7 months returned items with a valid receipt at various Officeworks stores in Victoria that I had originally purchased with my virtual Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa on my IPhone. Each and every time when I 'tap" my phone to get the refund the terminal says 'Declined Do Not Honour" the first 2 times this happened I thought something was wrong with my visa card or my account and immediately contacted my bank but was told there was nothing wrong with my account or card and was told it is an issue with the store merchant - Officeworks-. This has now happened 6 times but only with Officeworks other stores no problem refunding to my Apple Pay (ANZ) Visa card. The last time this happened 13/5 Oakleigh Store cashier called manager neither had a clue why it wouldn't refund back on to my Apple Pay Visa ironically I was able to make a purchase at the same register 2 minutes later with the same Apple Pay (ANZ) card.
There is definitely an issue with Officeworks refund system and Apple Pay pathetic that the store managers could not give a toss and this has been going on for over 6 months.
WAKE UP OFFICEWORKS

Get an answer from our members and Officeworks representatives