Oliver

Oliver

Wendy W

Wendy WPeel, WA

Not good for bricklaying trade

Had the boots for 9 months and wore for 5 months, the soles have separated from the boot.
Took them back to the store and was told because it’s over 6 month period not under warranty.
The boots were supposedly chemical and water resistant but is not covered when working with mortar.

SizingTrue to size
Cheryl.S

Cheryl.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought ATs ripping already

I have had my boots for a year, I wear them for working around the house on the weekend. The are so comfortable, and up until yesterday very happy, I've always used dubbin on the boots. Unfortunately the leather is ripping where it joins the steel toe cap section. My previous pair lasted years. Very disappointed Oliver. I have to agree with other reviews. Lost me as a customer.

Graeme

GraemeHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I acquired a pair of knee high boots and within 4 months they were leaking front and back with a 3 months warranty, very disappointed in them for $350 thanks

SizingTrue to size

Brett W

Brett WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality has become poor since leaving Aus

I too have been purchasing Oliver boots every year since the late 1990,s and havent had any issues.
I work in heavy industry, (oil & gas), the boots get a good workout.
I have noticed since the manufacturing has moved offshore the quality has gone down considerably.
I am now looking for an alternative.

P. Willem

P. Willem

Were the best, once upon a time, now cheap and painful.

I have worn oliver work boots for over 10 years, they where the most comfortable, practicable steel cap around. They fitted my wide foot beautifully. I have purchased a pair , every year for 12 years. My new pair however caused me intense pain in my feet, especially in my heels. After a month the pain was so bad i could not walk at night after wearing them all day. After close inspection, the company has cheapened the insert , its now a less dense material. i put my old inserts in out of my worn out boots and the pain went away. So its good-by Oliver...

Chris L.

Chris L.Hunter Region, NSW

greatest work boot I've had

As a Plumber I am constantly in and out of trenches, wet and dry and going into people's homes.
I get a new pair of boots every 12 months and it's not because the boot has broken down it's because they get so worn in and i just like a fresh pair.
Very affordable with good ankle support and easy to get on and off with the side zipper which holds true.
See pics attached these boots have been worked in extreme conditions daily.

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor quality boots

Had to return my 1st pair due to fabric tearing inside boot exposing sharp plastic. Got second pair two weeks wearing them and they are already leaking something at soul

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Not Australian anymore. Quality has deteriorated.

The quality of Oliver boots has deteriorated since the company was sold offshore. It's not Australian anymore. I'm very disappointed with the quality of the boots now. It's a real shame that many great Australian businesses have been sold offshore because the quality then deteriorates. Australia needs to start up it's manufacturing again so it can produce excellent quality products that are suitable for the harsh Australian conditions.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

gone down hill on Quality

Been buying ATS boots for last 5 years for all my workers, No more.
The quality has gone down hill.
Tongue is narrower.
Sole not as comfortable.
Lace holes were hinged metal lugs for ease of fitting, Now normal holes.

Time to change.

I got Plantar Fasciitis when the 6 month warranty ended

I bought my Oliver shoes for work as a chef in a kitchen last August 2019 and now feb 2020 I can hardly walk with the pain in my left heel I have plantar fasciitis from these shoes. I have had foot massages and dry needling in my legs and feet and i feel better on my days off I have bought new insoles and heel support I have been using deep heat and taking painkillers but once I go back to work and them shoes the pain is back!
I paid $125 and the warranty ran out just in time isn’t that funny timing Oliver !!!! Never again back to bikenstocks for me!!

Cusack

CusackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oliver AT'S HIGH TOPS

HeidiL

HeidiLPerth, WA

Craptacular Boots

After owning these for about 10 months I only work once or twice a week. The soles have literally fallen off while I was at work.
Contacted Oliver on email told no receipt nothing they can do.
At least I know now not to purchase these again.

Bruce

BruceQLD, 4051

This is Perfect Safety Boots

I bought This Safety Boots from a work wear shop to replace my old oliver Safety Boots.
This Safety Boots is an excellent boots and it protect me in slippery ground such as Oil and Water.
This boots is not slippery at all.
The Quality is excellent.
The Look is very sporty.
Overall, I am very happy with this Boots.

Crap boots

Dont get 6months out of the ATs .very poor stitching not worth buying

Great if you do sweet F all every day but for people who actually graft they are poop.

Damien

DamienCentral Queensland, QLD

Oliver AT's are great. But the laces are terrible.

Have been wearing Oliver's for over 10 years now but the last 3 or 4 pairs I have purchased the laces fall apart after a couple months. I would recommend to Oliver to fit them with leather laces from factory.

Tyler B

Tyler BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but fall apart quickly

Have had two replaced under warranty in the last 6 months (broken zip in first week and then top of foot lining all being worn away and tearing out in 2 months of use), apparently this is the last pair I can have under warranty so hoping they last... The comfort in them is awesome though even from new.

Jared Holmes

Jared HolmesHunter Region, NSW

Oliver ATS All Terrain - Do Not Buy

I was issued Oliver ATS All Terrain boots through my employer and they look excellent quality. However there is a protruding part in the heal that had has given me terrible blisters ruining my swing on site and I had to change into gum boots and I have thrown the boots away.

Worst boots ever!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi your boot are great but why in two months does the lace break, are you cutting corners on this part???

I’m satisfied for the boot but it’s the lace that got meThey always seem to break and now I have to go out and spend more money to buy some more

Sylvia

SylviaPerth, WA

Watch out for sizing

I have recently bought a pair of Oliver Women’s Black Zip Sided Boot and disappointed to find that the sizing is not true. I have always wear Oliver’s safety boots and gals to find they now come in women’s. I normally wear 39 so I double checked the sizing chart (which is the same as the men’s) so I ordered a pair in size 39. After I’ve received them and wore them for a couple of weeks they felt really uncomfortable. When comparing with my old boots I noticed that they are much smaller. This has wasted me $169 and I’m not happy about it.

DaveCentral Queensland, QLD

Work Boot Quality

Dave

See Dejan D. comment and pictures below which is exactly what I mean.