Oliver

Oliver

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tyler B

Tyler BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but fall apart quickly

Have had two replaced under warranty in the last 6 months (broken zip in first week and then top of foot lining all being worn away and tearing out in 2 months of use), apparently this is the last pair I can have under warranty so hoping they last... The comfort in them is awesome though even from new.

Sizing Slightly large

Jared Holmes

Jared HolmesHunter Region, NSW

Oliver ATS All Terrain - Do Not Buy

I was issued Oliver ATS All Terrain boots through my employer and they look excellent quality. However there is a protruding part in the heal that had has given me terrible blisters ruining my swing on site and I had to change into gum boots and I have thrown the boots away.

Worst boots ever!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi your boot are great but why in two months does the lace break, are you cutting corners on this part???

I’m satisfied for the boot but it’s the lace that got meThey always seem to break and now I have to go out and spend more money to buy some more

Sylvia

SylviaPerth, WA

Watch out for sizing

I have recently bought a pair of Oliver Women’s Black Zip Sided Boot and disappointed to find that the sizing is not true. I have always wear Oliver’s safety boots and gals to find they now come in women’s. I normally wear 39 so I double checked the sizing chart (which is the same as the men’s) so I ordered a pair in size 39. After I’ve received them and wore them for a couple of weeks they felt really uncomfortable. When comparing with my old boots I noticed that they are much smaller. This has wasted me $169 and I’m not happy about it.

Sizing Very small

DaveCentral Queensland, QLD

Work Boot Quality

Dave

See Dejan D. comment and pictures below which is exactly what I mean.

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oliver Bootswith a cracked sole

My left boot sole has cracked, a clean break and is now in two pieces.
I Contacted Oliver who advised that as the boots were over twelve months old, bad luck too bad!!!
In my opinion Poor product with even worse customer service

Update, I was contacted by Someone higher up the chain from Oliver Boots who agreed to replace my boots!

Dejan D.

Dejan D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had them for 1 month, they started to fall apart. Lost the receipt so they just ignored me.

The footwear is very poor quality, for an expensive pair of boots this should not happen after a few weeks! I even emailed customer service, after the second email I was ignored.

• +1

Elsie

ElsiePerth, WA

Sore toes,leg cramped after long hours wearing, even size fitted,good water resistant.

I bought ladies slip on 49-430 for restaurant job...Wet resistant was good ,but after long hours wearing in work,sore feet whatever single sock or double up socks.Sore toes by hard steel cap,size 36 were fitted ,2 fingers space with sock on,side shaped fitted but, feeling like wearing a platform heel shoes,legs cramped.I reckon shoes design just too secure for safety but forgot the elastic need while your feet walking is rolling at the same time,$121 wasn't cheap ,so I decided to return when still in guarantee period.

Geordie

Geordie

The soles keep cracking.

This is the second pair of boots that has cracked across the sole.They can’t handle the bending and flexing when kneeling down and working at floor level.The company replaced the first pair and acknowledged that they may have been faulty.Its a shame as the soles and uppers are hard wearing.

June 29th 2019 Update: Soles have split yet again!!! Definitely a substandard product.

Sole on one shoe has split across the bottom.Do a lot of work at floor level and they cannot handle the sole flexing.This is not the first time this has happened to me.Have contacted them and asked that they replace them.Will advise this review of there answer.

Heathg

HeathgMurray Mallee, SA

Olivers are Crap since they changed the sole Tread pattern

I had an old pair of AT's with the fine line tread they were great never carried dirt inside never had a problem with them bringing in cow throp, so i bought a new pair but noticed the tread pattern had changed but thought id give them a go. Now it doesn't seem to matter how often you kick a post or rake them on the mud remover there is still chunks of dirt falling all over the Smoko Room floor and if not that prickles in the carpet Worst Tread Pattern ever for holding mud and prickles wont be buying them again

my_haappiness

my_haappinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please Sir, I want some more...….NOT!

We have a reasonable size office and have bought a suite of workboots for everyone. There is a major issue with the souls - they deteriorate and fall completely apart within minutes of starting to crack up.
I won't buy this brand anymore due to the multiple times I have witnessed this fault.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Quality and comfort not there anymore!

After being supplied oliver AT,S again after my last pair wore out after 12 months which was acceptable, looked foward to the comfort of the new pair but was dissapointed with the comfort and longevity of the new pair, 5 and a half months heel all cracked sole wore out, terrible quality soles! Great upper though! Paid extra for supposed quality! Oliver need to go back to old insole, heel cushioning, soles of 5- 6 years ago! Very disappointed Oliver! Old pairs were elastic sided new ones lace and zip wheat!

enicky

enickyBrisbane

Soles disintegrating in two weeks of office use.

Bought a pair on special last year in March, So these boots are 10 months old in a box. I have just retired my old boots, same model and brand which I've had for three years with no issues. I have been wearing them since January and the soles are literally coming apart and the foam is disintegrating.
This must be that they have gone too far with the programmed obsolescence. So with the boots out of warranty, my only option is to buy another pair.
Stay away from this brand, quality is simply non existent.

TOTAL CRAP..BUY BLUNDSTONE!!

Didnt even last 1 year in a easy retail environment..Explains their lame 6month warranty!!
Blundstone boots are far superior..Buy them!!

Oliver boots

Had a pair of new olivers safety boots in a box for about one and a half years pulled them out to wear and the soles disinigrated after one day. Have an old pair of olivers about 6 years old and the soles are still ok.

Quality gone downhill

For the last 10 years the boots were like wearing slippers but since you have change the soul and the material they are the worst boots now they don’t breath and I’ve never had smelly feet until you changed design blue steel boots are the go now

Steve

SteveDalby

Not what they use to be!!

After having 3 pairs of ATs over the last 7 years and getting a great run it was a no brainer to buy another pair ( even if the price had gone up A lot). Well after 10months of sitting behind a desk the heel pading has cracked up and fallen out , along with the bottom soles chipping away. Expecting warranty shocked to find out I only get 6 months warranty on a $190 pair of boots! Won’t be buying a 5th pair.

FarmhandFall Cream

great Boots

the Oliver 45 boots are comfortable right out of the box and have 3 pairs and farmhand on dairy farm
and wear 7 days a week. My new favorite work boots

Farmhand

I have to take back this review as my 6th pair is defective and not getting any response after 3 emails to Oliver. Very poor customer service

Thayyil V

Thayyil VHoppers Crossing

Olivers

I have one pair of Oliver slip on shoes, one pair of Oliver lace up shoes and one pair of Oliver boots. All three pairs have caused me nothing but problems. I will never buy Oliver products again. My complaint directly to Olivers via their website has gone unanswered.

Good boot, way too expensive

I don't think the price tag on these boots justify it only lasting 12 months. No tread left. Was very happy with them for the first 6 months and then you notice the wear on the daily basis. Had boots half the price last longer