Verifiedonebed.com.au

Marcela K.
Marcela K.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Onebed terrible customer service

I bought the mattress in December. According to the return policy, you could return the request within the deadline stipulated by them. But it's been almost two months and the mattress is still there. every time is a different story. the last time the man went to the door of my apartment and didn't disappeared. He blocked my number. I sent an email to them and haven’t yet to receive a response. Customer service and their rights are not being fulfilled. I'm being injured by them and I don't have any answers. Show details
  • +2Thumbnail
Rick
RickPeel, WA

No free delivery

I purchased the mattress which advised free delivery. I included my address and the order was processed. A few days later I received an email saying they do not deliver to my area. I live in the second biggest city in WA which is only an hour from Perth. After much angst I am now paying an extra $150 for delivery. Show details
Sarah B.
Sarah B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best bed we've ever bought!

We decided to give Onebed a shot as our current mattress was making my husbands back pains worse.
Within a week his back was feeling much better and is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on!! Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

Customer service has been responsive and reliable throughout. Bed was high quality and my wife loved it, but was a little too soft for my problematic back. We needed a split adjustable bed to suit. Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor Customer Service

Ordered on 31st December. Delivery was supposed to be within 1-7 days.
Delivery arrived 9th January - but half of the bed base missing.
Contacted Onebed - No response
Phoned Onebed - No interest - issue lies with the delivery company.
2 days later - contacted Onebed again - response - we sent it, we can't control how it is delivered - Since you have already lodged an inquiry, they will get back to you directly.

Wow, talk about poor customer service.... Show details

Onebed    DM
Paula
PaulaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best money I’ve ever spent

Ever since a bought this mattress I don’t want to get out of bed!!
I sleep so much better, I rarely wake through the night and I wake up without pain in my back and hips. Show reply
Georgina
Georgina5 posts

Onebed    DM
Kevin and Suzanne
Kevin and SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

The purchase process was easy and the bed is good so far, comfortable Show details ·  1
Biju
Biju

Too good for the price tag

Super comfortable for me. I like removable cover for washing. Show details ·  1
ABerry
ABerrySydney, NSW

Happy Customer

They have the best support staff of all the mattress companies we have ever dealt with. They will help you throughout the buying process up until the delivery. They make sure that all your questions are answered. Love it! Show details ·  1
Maddie
MaddiePerth, WA

No regrets!

This bed is the best I have ever had. I always get compliments on it. Perfect softness to firm ratio. Never any pain. Clean and sleek design, easy to set up solo. Show details ·  1
Granny
GrannyLaunceston, TAS2 posts

I was on the fence

I’m going on 18months of ownership and the comfort levels have become worn, I love the 8 inch it is fantastic I have had this for 4 years in my caravan but the 10inch I do not love, I’m unsure if I even like it. I want to but the 2 layers I’m not keen on they wore to quickly.
Contact with the ONE BED staff has been fantastic and my issue has now been rectified Show details ·  1
Kel B
Kel BIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This Mattress has made me late for work

I can't get out of it. I don't want to get out of it. I won't get out of it. You can't make me get out of it.
- sent from Onebed Mattress Show details ·  1
Shardae
ShardaeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product and comfy

As advertised, nice and comfy. We use these on our spare bed and guests always say they had a great sleep. Does have a chemical smell but it does go away after being aired for a few days as with most packaged up products. Show details ·  1
Greg R
Greg RWollongong69 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Onebed Adjustable Frame : Solid and quality build

I wanted to compliment my onebed king single mattress which is now 6 years old. The addition of the adjustable bed frame has been an excellent purchase.
These frames are normally $2,000 but this came with a 40% discount.
Delivery was only a 2 day wait and the assembly was simple.
Very solid unit and the adjustment features come in handy when watching TV in bed.
I recommend this product. Show details ·  1