Onebed
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Onebed

Ted
TedGreat Southern, WA

Impressive support and products

The support from One Bed has been excellent, considering we are on the Western Side of the country. Estimated dates for delivery were within a day or two - very good considering Covid has been a big issue bringing a range of goods into WA. The bed: impressive workmanship and performed right from assembly. The Mattress; very comfortable, well worth the purchase.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We appreciate the review, Ted. Pleased to know you are happy with the mattress and the service you received from us. ❤

Anil
AnilSydney, NSW

The Company Delivery Policy is "My way or the highway" I could not even try the bed. I had to cancel my order.

Narelle
Narelle

Relief of arthritis pain

I love my bed. I have arthritis in my hips and lower back and zero gravity is my go to for peace and relief. Have found the mattress a little firm as im used to very soft and one bed are sending me a free mattress topper to add to softness. I was just so greatful for their support

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're glad you're loving the mattress and topper, Narelle. Appreciate the review. :)

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Highly recommend! Fast delivery!! Bed was easy to unwrap and assembled super quickly! So comfortable!! Very happy with the purchase!

Mike
Mike

Seriously excellent bed

This is a seriously excellent bed for the price point. The delivery was prompt and the bed is excellent. I've never purchased a bed-in-a-box before, but I'm supremely surprised with the comfort. Definitely recommend.

Ayd
AydSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

Easy to unwrap. Formed shape and settled in nice and quick. Super comfy! I now have a problem with it

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're glad you are happy with the mattress, Ayd. Feel free to let us know if there's anything else that we can help with. :)

Tyler H.
Tyler H.Sydney, NSW

Best nights sleep

Never had a better nights sleep, mattress was delivered the next day, delivery guy was super lovely and helpful also! I really am super happy with the whole experience in general

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're so glad you're happy with your experience with Onebed, Tyler. This makes us feel that we are achieving our mission to provide quality mattress and service to our customers. ❤️

Allison
AllisonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

My daughter had one & it was the softest most comfy mattress I’d slept on. I wanted one !
All so easy to order online right up to when it inflated on my bed base. My electric blanket prevents some of the softness but once winters gone it will be wonderfully soft again with it removed It’s still great though !
Phone calls from start to checking up in its arrival from lovely staff made it so nice . They were great. I truly would recommend a mattress from them .

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Happy customers motivates us and makes us realize we're on the right path to providing better sleep to people all over Australia. Thank you for appreciating our product and service, Allison. ❤️

Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's a mattress that you can sleep on

I bought this mattress online late one night as I was a-tossin' and a-turnin' on an unsatisfactory mattress from a brand whose name I will not mention. My order turned up the next day, can you believe it? It was convenient as all heck. It's firm but boy oh boy is it comfortable to sleep on. It's like I've been roofied but without the grogginess. I feel great whenever I wake up. I would recommend Onebed to anyone, but since I don't know anyone, I'll recommend it to you via this review. A trustworthy company that takes the anxiety out of mattress shopping.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're ecstatic to know the Onebed has worked out really well from you, from delivery to comfort. Thank you for the recommendation, Alan! ❤️

GINA
GINAHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely comfortable

10 inch one bed mattress is extremely comfortable in our motor home.
The zipper cover is a plus because we were able to cut 5cm off one side for a better fit in our van. Electric knife did the trick and when the cover is zipped back on no one would know we adjusted the size
Very happy customers.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Your van looks lovely and that Onebed is definitely calling you out to lie down on it. Thank you for sharing your photo with us. ❤️

Bel
Bel

Impeccable service and quality

The service Onebed offered was just incredible. We changed delivery dates a few times and they were willing to accommodate our multiple requests. The mattress itself is also extremely comfortable.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're happy to accommodate our customers to the best that we can. Thank you for choosing Onebed again and again, Bel. ❤️

Ruth
Ruth

best nights sleep!!

We love our Onebed mattress and ordered one for our son. The comfort and support the mattress provides, makes for a great nights sleep. Great that you can also wash the removable cover to keep the mattress fresh.
Customer communication is prompt and friendly. Great service Onebed!!

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're so glad you appreciate our service, Ruth! Cheers to sleeping better on your Onebeds. ❤

Bee
BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the kids!

We got two OneBed Essential single mattresses to FINALLY upgrade the kids' mattresses. I got a lovely call from OneBed to double check I had ordered the correct quantity, and I confirmed yes that is correct! The mattresses arrived relatively quick. We love the mattresses, its affordability and the kids sleep more soundly and the bed frame doesn't creak when they move! Would definitely purchase from OneBed again.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Awww, we're so glad that it has been a happy experience for you and your family, Bee! These Onebeds should support your kids fully as they grow up. ❤

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

shevaun.dean
shevaun.deanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Even though the bed was not the perfect fit for my sleeping style or body type I gave 5 stars purely because the customer service I received was above and beyond.
I would recommend the mattress for those who like a memory foam. Mattress was comfortable but I unfortunately I prefer pocket springs.
The mattress was delivered very quickly and the ease of collection when I returned it was fantastic.
I am pleased that onebed choose a charity like the Salvation Army because goes to someone else in need.
I received prompt replies to my emails and follow up calls to check how I was with my new mattress.
Thanks onebed for your amazing customer service and ease of the process!

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

While Onebed was not the right one for you, we're happy to know that the entire experience with us has been a happy one, Shevaun. We wish you the best in finding the one that suits your preference. :)

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

james j.
james j.Perth, WA

Great customer service

The customer service was fantastic, I had made an error during the ordering process, and the team at onebed were really helpful. Shipping was quick and so far we love it

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Appreciate your kind words, James! We do our best to help our customers every step of the way. ❤