4.9

Allison
AllisonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it

My daughter had one & it was the softest most comfy mattress I’d slept on. I wanted one !
All so easy to order online right up to when it inflated on my bed base. My electric blanket prevents some of the softness but once winters gone it will be wonderfully soft again with it removed It’s still great though !
Phone calls from start to checking up in its arrival from lovely staff made it so nice . They were great. I truly would recommend a mattress from them .

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy customers motivates us and makes us realize we're on the right path to providing better sleep to people all over Australia. Thank you for appreciating our product and service, Allison. ❤️

Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's a mattress that you can sleep on

I bought this mattress online late one night as I was a-tossin' and a-turnin' on an unsatisfactory mattress from a brand whose name I will not mention. My order turned up the next day, can you believe it? It was convenient as all heck. It's firm but boy oh boy is it comfortable to sleep on. It's like I've been roofied but without the grogginess. I feel great whenever I wake up. I would recommend Onebed to anyone, but since I don't know anyone, I'll recommend it to you via this review. A trustworthy company that takes the anxiety out of mattress shopping.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're ecstatic to know the Onebed has worked out really well from you, from delivery to comfort. Thank you for the recommendation, Alan! ❤️

Other Bedding Shops

GINA
GINAHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely comfortable

10 inch one bed mattress is extremely comfortable in our motor home.
The zipper cover is a plus because we were able to cut 5cm off one side for a better fit in our van. Electric knife did the trick and when the cover is zipped back on no one would know we adjusted the size
Very happy customers.

Onebed S.Onebed

Your van looks lovely and that Onebed is definitely calling you out to lie down on it. Thank you for sharing your photo with us. ❤️

Bedding Shops

Find out how Onebed compares to other Bedding Shops

Bel
Bel

Impeccable service and quality

The service Onebed offered was just incredible. We changed delivery dates a few times and they were willing to accommodate our multiple requests. The mattress itself is also extremely comfortable.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to accommodate our customers to the best that we can. Thank you for choosing Onebed again and again, Bel. ❤️

Ruth
Ruth

best nights sleep!!

We love our Onebed mattress and ordered one for our son. The comfort and support the mattress provides, makes for a great nights sleep. Great that you can also wash the removable cover to keep the mattress fresh.
Customer communication is prompt and friendly. Great service Onebed!!

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad you appreciate our service, Ruth! Cheers to sleeping better on your Onebeds. ❤

Bee
BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the kids!

We got two OneBed Essential single mattresses to FINALLY upgrade the kids' mattresses. I got a lovely call from OneBed to double check I had ordered the correct quantity, and I confirmed yes that is correct! The mattresses arrived relatively quick. We love the mattresses, its affordability and the kids sleep more soundly and the bed frame doesn't creak when they move! Would definitely purchase from OneBed again.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awww, we're so glad that it has been a happy experience for you and your family, Bee! These Onebeds should support your kids fully as they grow up. ❤

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

shevaun.dean
shevaun.deanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Even though the bed was not the perfect fit for my sleeping style or body type I gave 5 stars purely because the customer service I received was above and beyond.
I would recommend the mattress for those who like a memory foam. Mattress was comfortable but I unfortunately I prefer pocket springs.
The mattress was delivered very quickly and the ease of collection when I returned it was fantastic.
I am pleased that onebed choose a charity like the Salvation Army because goes to someone else in need.
I received prompt replies to my emails and follow up calls to check how I was with my new mattress.
Thanks onebed for your amazing customer service and ease of the process!

Onebed S.Onebed

While Onebed was not the right one for you, we're happy to know that the entire experience with us has been a happy one, Shevaun. We wish you the best in finding the one that suits your preference. :)

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

james j.
james j.Perth, WA

Great customer service

The customer service was fantastic, I had made an error during the ordering process, and the team at onebed were really helpful. Shipping was quick and so far we love it

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate your kind words, James! We do our best to help our customers every step of the way. ❤

Other Bedding Shops