Verifiedonebed.com.au

119 reviews · Statistics

97% · 1154 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No (84)
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best bed we've ever bought!

We decided to give Onebed a shot as our current mattress was making my husbands back pains worse.
Within a week his back was feeling much better and is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on!! Show details
Leisa
Leisa4 posts

The best thing I've done for my back

I was a little worried at first as its a big purchase and I got the adjustable frame as well, but I needn't have worried. I could feel the first night that my spine was going to thank me. Initially after it was ready I thought it was hard and wondered if I'd done the right thing, but my first night sleep ended that worry. I love the bed, I don't think I could ever go back to an innerspring no matter how soft. Show details
Jason
JasonVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

Customer service has been responsive and reliable throughout. Bed was high quality and my wife loved it, but was a little too soft for my problematic back. We needed a split adjustable bed to suit. Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor Customer Service

Ordered on 31st December. Delivery was supposed to be within 1-7 days.
Delivery arrived 9th January - but half of the bed base missing.
Contacted Onebed - No response
Phoned Onebed - No interest - issue lies with the delivery company.
2 days later - contacted Onebed again - response - we sent it, we can't control how it is delivered - Since you have already lodged an inquiry, they will get back to you directly.

Wow, talk about poor customer service.... Show details

Onebed    DM
Paula
PaulaNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best money I’ve ever spent

Ever since a bought this mattress I don’t want to get out of bed!!
I sleep so much better, I rarely wake through the night and I wake up without pain in my back and hips. Show reply
Georgina
Georgina5 posts

Onebed    DM
Kevin and Suzanne
Kevin and SuzanneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive

The purchase process was easy and the bed is good so far, comfortable Show details ·  1
Biju
Biju

Too good for the price tag

Super comfortable for me. I like removable cover for washing. Show details ·  1
ABerry
ABerryNSWSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

They have the best support staff of all the mattress companies we have ever dealt with. They will help you throughout the buying process up until the delivery. They make sure that all your questions are answered. Love it! Show details ·  1
Maddie
MaddieWAPerth, WA

No regrets!

This bed is the best I have ever had. I always get compliments on it. Perfect softness to firm ratio. Never any pain. Clean and sleek design, easy to set up solo. Show details ·  1
Granny
GrannyTASLaunceston, TAS2 posts

I was on the fence

I’m going on 18months of ownership and the comfort levels have become worn, I love the 8 inch it is fantastic I have had this for 4 years in my caravan but the 10inch I do not love, I’m unsure if I even like it. I want to but the 2 layers I’m not keen on they wore to quickly.
Contact with the ONE BED staff has been fantastic and my issue has now been rectified Show details ·  1
Kel B
Kel BNSWIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This Mattress has made me late for work

I can't get out of it. I don't want to get out of it. I won't get out of it. You can't make me get out of it.
- sent from Onebed Mattress Show details ·  1
Shardae
ShardaeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product and comfy

As advertised, nice and comfy. We use these on our spare bed and guests always say they had a great sleep. Does have a chemical smell but it does go away after being aired for a few days as with most packaged up products. Show details ·  1
Greg R
Greg RWollongong69 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Onebed Adjustable Frame : Solid and quality build

I wanted to compliment my onebed king single mattress which is now 6 years old. The addition of the adjustable bed frame has been an excellent purchase.
These frames are normally $2,000 but this came with a 40% discount.
Delivery was only a 2 day wait and the assembly was simple.
Very solid unit and the adjustment features come in handy when watching TV in bed.
I recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Bec Morrison
Bec MorrisonNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

First brand new mattress and I’m in heaven!

Having never had a new mattress before I was unsure where to start looking! I saw an ad for onebed on Facebook and all the reviews were amazing! With a 15 year warranty sealing the deal! Delivery was so fast and it was easy for one person to set up. I’ve never slept so soundly and look forward to going to bed each night!
So happy with my purchase! Show details ·  1