Onebed Mattress Double

Onebed Mattress Double

Great mattress and great customer service

I ordered a onebed double after researching many different “mattress in a box” brands. I chose onebed because it seemed the most quality/value for money. I’d never had a non-spring mattress before, and the 125 trial period gave me peace of mind in case it didn’t work out. I found the mattress to be too hard the first week or so, but then it softened — the mattress supports and hugs you. I also really appreciate the customer service — I had many questions throughout, and they were all answered efficiently and thoroughly. Also the delivery was prompt — I would recommend this mattresss.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you for the positive review Maria. Onebed gives the best value for your money! :)

Amazing Mattress!

I highly recommend this mattress for back sleepers. It is a really good 'firm' mattress while still feeling soft and supportive. I've had issues in the past with other mattresses 'sinking' but this one has been great so far.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Totally agree with you, Dave! Onebed is firm and extremely supportive without being uncomfortable. With the interchangeable layers, it can be the right firmness for just about anyone! :)

Finally a good nights sleep every single night!

Very happy with this purchase, it has exceeded all expectations.
My partner and I now enjoy an uninterrupted perfect nights sleep every night.
Would highly recommend.
Mattress was delivered the next day, easy to unpack and fit perfectly.

WOW!!

This is the most comfortable mattress I've ever had. I know it can be adjusted to make more or less firm but the the default setting is well thought out and works perfectly. It bounces right back when we get off the bed. After months of using it, it still seems brand new.

Worth Every $$

I was at first sceptical about spending the money on the ONE mattress, but from the first night I slept on it, I knew it was the best decision I have made. My sleep quality has now improved ten fold!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thanks for the review. So glad that you took the leap with the Onebed, Rebekah. Our customers really have no regrets and their biggest problem is just getting out of bed every morning! :D

Great quality! Love the removable cover

Super comfortable, helped with sore back in the morning, love the removable cover for easy cleaning. Wish the top was waterproof tho!
The sponges inside don’t perfecrly line up tho creating an odd double edge.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
The plush mattress cover is designed as such to make it breathable and to allow a cooler sleep experience. Being neat freaks ourselves, we also love how easy it is to unzip, remove and wash the cover. :) Thank you for sharing with the world just how comfortable the Onebed is, Mustafa. :)

Good mattress at a low price

Perfect guest mattress, all my guest loved it. The thought it was worth like 1000's. Mattress is still firm after 1 year and kept its shape I personally used Ecosa..I believe they are the same company.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
We are entirely different companies, Haruka. :) So many friends must want to sleep over at your house just to get the luxurious feel of sleeping on a Onebed! :)

Mattress won’t last

I hope reviews cannot be removed here.
After contacting onebed and let them know that I’m not convinced my mattress has not been damaged by water, they refused to tell me the reason why my mattress has turned yellow in all edges. So I decided to share my experience on Instagram, they have decided to block me and all my messages.
———————————————
Review:
Bought onebed double mattress 2 years ago, recently clean the cover and found out the mattress itself turns yellow on all edges (edges only). Contacted onebed, they replied 9 days later and blame it on water damage (water damage on all inside edges without affecting the cover? Seriously?). Anyway, expect it won’t last if you are getting one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
We’re really sorry we had to block you as we do not allow spamming on our accounts. We did try to address your concern fairly but have found the yellowish stains to be from normal use of the bed. Any foam for that matter, if wet, will really be stained due to its thickness. Stains and water damage are not covered by our warranty as is clearly on our website. https://www.onebed.com.au/terms-conditions/ We believe that the functionality of the Onebed mattress is still intact and should not affect comfort of sleep.I’m sorry, I do not agree the colour changes were from water damage as you suggested. No one inspected my mattress or asked for more photos to determine the cause, and no one ensures that it’s still safe not harmful to use. I originally was asking for replacement, but after speaking with my friend who purchased an one bed mattress after trying mine 4 months ago. She said her mattress started to sink and she believed the quality isn’t the same as before. I do not want anything from you now. The whole conversation alongside with some photos had been uploaded to an Instagram account, anyone consider buying an one bed are highly recommended to read before they commit buying to ensure they are happy with the service, after service and quality of one bed mattressWe respect your opinion but we also stand by our assessment.

Double bed - comfortable. Easy order and delivery

Very comfortable. Easy ordering online and delivery via courier to your door step. Very helpful staff willing to go above and beyond to make customers happy. Would recommend to friends and family. Purchased 2 beds over the 2 years.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
We do our best to provide excellent customer service to each client. So we really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation, Patrick. We are happy to have a loyal Onebed customer like you! :)

Love it! So comfortable!

I've had my mattress for a year now and would recommend to anyone. It's really comfortable and has not shown any sagging or signs of wear. I was also worried about it feeling hot but that hasn't been a problem for me at all.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Onebed will really stand the test of time. Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation, Emma! We really appreciate it! :)

I just love it!

It’s a very comfortable and supportive mattress, I always have had problem with my back and to fall sleep now it’s going much better! I very happy with the purchase:)

Date PurchasedMar 2018
So happy that Onebed is helping you get better sleep, Cintia. We hope to help out much more people and your feedback/recommendation will go a long way in letting us achieve that. Thank you! :)

Was skeptical but love it!

Very comfortable and supportive and has not lost it’s structure. My partner and I are very happy and will probably end up getting the same brand in a queen size.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Awesome to hear that, EAD. If you ever need any help, you can always message us on our livechat. Clients who love the Onebed really do become loyal ambassadors who either buy Onebed for all their requirements or refer their family and friends to us. We treasure loyal customers like you! :)

Sleep never felt so good

Best purchase I've made in a long time. The mattress is firm and supportive but still accommodating of limbs when lying on your side or stomach (more for the gals). Sleep through far more frequently now due not only to the comfort, but the temperature regulation.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Considering how much time we spend sleeping or just snuggling on our beds, it is always a great decision to invest in a good one. We are just delighted that you are happy with your purchase, BecS! :)

Great value

This was a surprise package, who would have thought a bed in a box would be better than a $2000 mattress ensemble.
Like the Goldilocks Bear's porridge - after trying some we found one just right:)

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Such a refreshing and pleasing analogy, Graeme! :) We're delighted with how you find great value with your purchase. Thank you for your honest and positive review. :)

Excellent mattress

Find my double, super comfy. Has adjustable firmness. Had to unzip it and realign the top layer when i got it but that's not a problem, sorted in 5 minutes. No regrets and comfy sleep nightly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
We intentionally put the interchangeable layers for clients to be able to set the firmness of the bed according to their preference. So glad that you love the adjustable firmness and find it also hassle-free. Cheers to amazing sleep every night! :)

So comfortable, even after 1yr + Best mattress I've ever bought

I'm 41yo and this is honestly the best mattress I've ever had.

Pros - very quick delivery
Quiet (no noisy springs);
My partner can get in and out of the bed without disturbing me, as can my cats and dog

Cons - smelly for the first week. Not so bad that we couldn't sleep on it. The smell quickly dissipated when I left the doona and blankets off the bed during the day.
Very firm for the first three nights, then it settled. After those first few nights, the mattress has been stable and hasn't deteriorated

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Loved all the pros that you listed, Shelly! As for the smell, yes, can be an issue for some but can quickly be resolved with airing out the bed. Thank you for claiming us to be the best mattress ever! :)

Sleeping well

The One bed mattress I bought has been fantastic ! I am sleeping better now. I love the latex top layer. Also I love how it just arrived in a box to my door. Great work One bed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thank you for the positive review. We're simply stoked to gain another Onebed fan! :) We wish you thousands more nights of great sleep, Ali. :)

Good value for money, comfortable sleep.

Just got my OneBed Double the other day,
Have slept on it a couple nights so far, slept like a baby - on a cloud.
Extremely comfortable bed, at first seemed a little stiff but after a while it really starts to hold you.
Very satisfied, keen to test out the pillows!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
We are ecstatic that you love your Onebed and have adusted to it fairly quickly, Zac! All the best! :)

Best mattress ever!!!

I've had my Onebed mattress for over a year and can honestly say it's the most comfortable mattress I've ever owned!! I look forward to sleeping on it. Thanks Onebed

Date PurchasedApr 2016
We're thrilled that you love the Onebed as much as we do, Sanger. It is our goal to provide the best sleep to more people everyday! :) Thank you for the review! :)

Love it!

Awesome mattress! Super firm which is exactly what I wanted. Well priced compared to other similar products on the market. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family. Thanks OneBed !

Date PurchasedOct 2016
With Onebed, you get the best value for your money! Thanks so much for the review that you posted for us, Sam! :)