Onebed Mattress Double

Onebed Mattress Double

Raph

RaphSydney, NSW

Perfect sleep

Prior to having the onebed mattress and pillows my sleep was interrupted and my snoring would keep the household awake as I work nights that’s not good for those at home during the day. Since having this mattress I sleep soundly deeply and snore free and in turn wake rested and refreshed

Purchased in September 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Rest and good sleep is very valuable and a good mattress is most often the answer to it. We are happy to know that the mattress and pillows are helping you sleep better, Raph! <3

Gabby

GabbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it !!!!

Love this bed will be getting for the rest of the family. I used to wake up tired every morning now i wake up feeling refreshed and like i have had enough sleep !!!! Its great!

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Onebed S.Onebed

We really love loyal Onebed customers! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with the Onebed, Gabby! We look fowrard to serving more orders for you. :)

Liam

LiamSydney, NSW

Great product

Added a one bed mattress topper to my bed, has greatly improved the comfort a d quality of my bed. Would highly recommend anyone to pick one up if they are thinking of it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Heat Retention No
Onebed S.Onebed

Our topper has 5 comfort zones that provide the right amount of support in all the right places. Such a simple addition of a Onebed mattress topper can really make all the difference, right?

Christopher F.

Christopher F.New South Wales

Amazing Mattress

Bought the mattress during one of their regular sales. Has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made, I don't think I've had a night yet where I haven't fallen asleep after 30 minutes of lying on it. After being so satisfied with my mattress I bought one for my parents and they also love it. Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Heat Retention No
Onebed S.Onebed

That's awesome! It always makes our day to hear back from happy, loyal customers! Thank you for the review and recommendation, Christopher! :)

Great mattress and great customer service

I ordered a onebed double after researching many different “mattress in a box” brands. I chose onebed because it seemed the most quality/value for money. I’d never had a non-spring mattress before, and the 125 trial period gave me peace of mind in case it didn’t work out. I found the mattress to be too hard the first week or so, but then it softened — the mattress supports and hugs you. I also really appreciate the customer service — I had many questions throughout, and they were all answered efficiently and thoroughly. Also the delivery was prompt — I would recommend this mattresss.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the positive review Maria. Onebed gives the best value for your money! :)

Amazing Mattress!

I highly recommend this mattress for back sleepers. It is a really good 'firm' mattress while still feeling soft and supportive. I've had issues in the past with other mattresses 'sinking' but this one has been great so far.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

Totally agree with you, Dave! Onebed is firm and extremely supportive without being uncomfortable. With the interchangeable layers, it can be the right firmness for just about anyone! :)

Luke F

Luke FQuakers Hill

Finally a good nights sleep every single night!

Very happy with this purchase, it has exceeded all expectations.
My partner and I now enjoy an uninterrupted perfect nights sleep every night.
Would highly recommend.
Mattress was delivered the next day, easy to unpack and fit perfectly.

Hasan K

Hasan KSouth Brisbane

WOW!!

This is the most comfortable mattress I've ever had. I know it can be adjusted to make more or less firm but the the default setting is well thought out and works perfectly. It bounces right back when we get off the bed. After months of using it, it still seems brand new.

Worth Every $$

I was at first sceptical about spending the money on the ONE mattress, but from the first night I slept on it, I knew it was the best decision I have made. My sleep quality has now improved ten fold!

Onebed S.Onebed

Thanks for the review. So glad that you took the leap with the Onebed, Rebekah. Our customers really have no regrets and their biggest problem is just getting out of bed every morning! :D

Great quality! Love the removable cover

Super comfortable, helped with sore back in the morning, love the removable cover for easy cleaning. Wish the top was waterproof tho!
The sponges inside don’t perfecrly line up tho creating an odd double edge.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good mattress at a low price

Perfect guest mattress, all my guest loved it. The thought it was worth like 1000's. Mattress is still firm after 1 year and kept its shape I personally used Ecosa..I believe they are the same company.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

We are entirely different companies, Haruka. :) So many friends must want to sleep over at your house just to get the luxurious feel of sleeping on a Onebed! :)

C ChanSydney

Mattress won’t last

I hope reviews cannot be removed here.
After contacting onebed and let them know that I’m not convinced my mattress has not been damaged by water, they refused to tell me the reason why my mattress has turned yellow in all edges. So I decided to share my experience on Instagram, they have decided to block me and all my messages.
———————————————
Review:
Bought onebed double mattress 2 years ago, recently clean the cover and found out the mattress itself turns yellow on all edges (edges only). Contacted onebed, they replied 9 days later and blame it on water damage (water damage on all inside edges without affecting the cover? Seriously?). Anyway, expect it won’t last if you are getting one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

We respect your opinion but we also stand by our assessment.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Double bed - comfortable. Easy order and delivery

Very comfortable. Easy ordering online and delivery via courier to your door step. Very helpful staff willing to go above and beyond to make customers happy. Would recommend to friends and family. Purchased 2 beds over the 2 years.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

We do our best to provide excellent customer service to each client. So we really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation, Patrick. We are happy to have a loyal Onebed customer like you! :)

Emma

EmmaWollongong

Love it! So comfortable!

I've had my mattress for a year now and would recommend to anyone. It's really comfortable and has not shown any sagging or signs of wear. I was also worried about it feeling hot but that hasn't been a problem for me at all.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Onebed will really stand the test of time. Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation, Emma! We really appreciate it! :)

I just love it!

It’s a very comfortable and supportive mattress, I always have had problem with my back and to fall sleep now it’s going much better! I very happy with the purchase:)

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

So happy that Onebed is helping you get better sleep, Cintia. We hope to help out much more people and your feedback/recommendation will go a long way in letting us achieve that. Thank you! :)

Was skeptical but love it!

Very comfortable and supportive and has not lost it’s structure. My partner and I are very happy and will probably end up getting the same brand in a queen size.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

Sleep never felt so good

Best purchase I've made in a long time. The mattress is firm and supportive but still accommodating of limbs when lying on your side or stomach (more for the gals). Sleep through far more frequently now due not only to the comfort, but the temperature regulation.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

Considering how much time we spend sleeping or just snuggling on our beds, it is always a great decision to invest in a good one. We are just delighted that you are happy with your purchase, BecS! :)

Great value

This was a surprise package, who would have thought a bed in a box would be better than a $2000 mattress ensemble.
Like the Goldilocks Bear's porridge - after trying some we found one just right:)

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Such a refreshing and pleasing analogy, Graeme! :) We're delighted with how you find great value with your purchase. Thank you for your honest and positive review. :)

gaz

gazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress

Find my double, super comfy. Has adjustable firmness. Had to unzip it and realign the top layer when i got it but that's not a problem, sorted in 5 minutes. No regrets and comfy sleep nightly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

We intentionally put the interchangeable layers for clients to be able to set the firmness of the bed according to their preference. So glad that you love the adjustable firmness and find it also hassle-free. Cheers to amazing sleep every night! :)

Shelly

ShellyMelbourne

So comfortable, even after 1yr + Best mattress I've ever bought

I'm 41yo and this is honestly the best mattress I've ever had.

Pros - very quick delivery
Quiet (no noisy springs);
My partner can get in and out of the bed without disturbing me, as can my cats and dog

Cons - smelly for the first week. Not so bad that we couldn't sleep on it. The smell quickly dissipated when I left the doona and blankets off the bed during the day.
Very firm for the first three nights, then it settled. After those first few nights, the mattress has been stable and hasn't deteriorated

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Loved all the pros that you listed, Shelly! As for the smell, yes, can be an issue for some but can quickly be resolved with airing out the bed. Thank you for claiming us to be the best mattress ever! :)