4Onebed Mattress Essential Double

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Very Hard

Beth f
Beth fPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Best mattress and frame out there

Purchased the double frame with headboard and the 10” double mattress. We already have a 12” kind mattress from one bed purchase 2 years ago. And again this has been an amazing purchase! Thank you!

Our current king mattress hasn’t sagged and remains incredibly comfortable. Show details ·  1

Rebecca Vanhooff
Rebecca VanhooffCentral West, NSW2 posts

Affordable and decent

This mattress was the most affordable memory foam mattress I could find. Fast delivery, no dreadful smell, mattress is very supportive and for the price it is quite comfortable. It is somewhat firmer than the other brand memory foam mattress we have, but we like firm mattresses Show details ·  1
Kuldip
Kuldip

Perfect mattress!

Ordered double mattress and it’s perfect. Very soft and firm at the same time. Keep the back straight. Very comfortable. Thanks for amazing bedsheets and pillow cases. Show details ·  1
Daniel and Ching
Daniel and ChingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Double

Onebed mattress is fantastic!! Cant sleep on other bed after!

Process from product selection to check out to delivery was really smooth. Mattress was sent in a compact proper packaging making it easy for transport from ground floor to my apartment level 3. Bed mattress is amazing to sleep on. We have Been having a good night sleep on it. Cant complain! The firmness and softness in a perfect balance for our back!. Will buy onebed mattress for my kid when she upgrade her bed sometime next year! Show details ·  1
Junkboy
JunkboyAU2 posts

Love it!

We bought a mattress for our 3 year old and it was so good we bought another one for our 5 year old. It's so comfortable that we've fallen asleep putting the kids to bed many times. Great value for money and firm without feeling hard. We will definitely consider this when it's time for us to buy a new mattress for our bed. Show details ·  1
Leslie
Leslie

Really good mattress

From the beginning it was really comfortable plus the delivery was really fast. My back really feels the difference.I would really recommend. Show details ·  1
Drew
DrewHunter Region, NSW

Very comfortable

As good as they said it would be. Would purchase again Show details ·  1
Roi
Roi

This bed is awesome!

My sleep has been really great since I bought this bed. I haven't been experience any neck or back pain ever since. 10 out of 10 will buy again! Show details ·  1
Bekki
BekkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product!

This is a super supportive mattress and great value for money. I have spent thousands on matresses before and this one is above them all. I love that it moulds to my body without losing shape. Show details ·  1
Giridhar Vemulapalli
Giridhar VemulapalliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great double bed

Very comfy but firm mattress. Kids are happy. Great for good night’s sleep! Show details ·  1
Armando
ArmandoPerth2 posts
  Fair Incentive Double

Purchased for my disabled son

I bought the double for my disabled son as he spends not just nights but half of each day in bed. It is so comfortable I bought a 2nd for myself. Show details ·  1
Scott A.
Scott A.
  Fair Incentive Double

Loved the king, so got the double for the kids

We have had a king size for the three years with no middle hump or bowing what so ever. Super comfortable with the topper pads. A bit too firm with out for us. Just got our daughters bed one and she’s been sleeping much better. Pillows are good easy to adjust the sizing. Show details ·  1
Margo
Margo

Perfect campervan mattress

Bought this mattress for my campervan. After trying 3 different mattresses and finally we have an winner! The mattress is firm to medium.

Great price with the EOFY Sales! Show details ·  1

Em Walker
Em WalkerSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Great floor bed option !

I used this for my daughters first floor bed at 18 months old and it’s been perfect ! Great height from the floor, firmness it perfect and very comfortable for me when I’m lying next to her too ! Show details ·  1
Reed
Reed2 posts

Sciatica and side sleeper

Lovely light mattress to move around for me. Was hesitant about getting and an all foam, but now have no regrets. I sleep on my side and sink in perfectly, but also don't have an issue sleeping or laying on my back. I've had sciatic nerve pain for around 2 years and have been stressing over my mattress situation forever. This hasn't fixed me, but it's really nice to wake up with minimal to no pain in the mornings. The no-disturb feature is perfect for my single self, as I can rest a cup of tea on the bed, whilst reading without it spilling. Overall very pleased! Show details ·  1