Mattress Buying Guide

Buying Guide Banner

Tyler H.
Tyler H.Sydney, NSW

Best nights sleep

Never had a better nights sleep, mattress was delivered the next day, delivery guy was super lovely and helpful also! I really am super happy with the whole experience in general

Purchased in April 2021 for $800.00.

Isaac S.
Isaac S.Hobart, TAS

We love it

My partner and I had never slept on a foam mattress before our Onebed. Don't think we'll ever go back now. Every night's sleep is now something to look forward to.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Onebed S.Onebed

Always the best part of our day to lie down on our Onebeds. Thank you for the positive review, Isaac! ❤️

Marc
MarcSydney, NSW

Affordable Mattress Amazing Quality.

Replaced my childhood mattress that my parents purchase. Upgraded from a double to a king size. Super comfortable and very supportive. If you like firm no need to adjust the mattress. Fits perfect on top of a frame purchase from ikea. I notice that I fall asleep fasting on the firm mattress. So far the quality is very durable and shape stayed the same no sagging or dents. Recommend as service was amazing. Placed the order online. Within 10 mins a customer service rep called to confirm the order and mattress was delivered the next day. Open opening the mattress. It did take a couple of days to expand to its full size as per instructions. If you’re not rushed. Don’t sleep on it and just wait. Once fully expanded mattress was great.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so happy you're sleeping better on the Onebed and also appreciate our service and delivery. Cheers to amazing sleep ever night! ❤️

Elliot
ElliotHobart, TAS

Great cost effective mattress

We replaced our five year old TechnoGel Classic Queen mattress with a Sleeping Duck Mach II King as the TechnoGel mattress developed a manufacturing fault and they refused to cover it (5 years into the 10 year warranty). The Sleeping Duck Mach II was good because you can change the firmness but found it not very good value. We swapped to the OneBed Original King as it was less than half the price for a similar feel. Both mattress held the heat like nothing else, you would wake up radiating but that's to be expected from those composition of mattresses. Happy with it so far, we've had it for two months.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thrilled to be compared with one of the pricier brands and come out with the same quality/rating at less than half the price. Thank you for choosing Onebed, Elliot. ❤️

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleep i’ve had in a while

I’m ver specific when it comes to my mattress and this one has exceeded my expectations, Such quick delivery, easy set up instructions and is so comfy to sleep on

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled to see you experienced the convenience, ease and comfort of Onebed, Josh. ❤️

Aparajita C.
Aparajita C.Sydney, NSW

Good King Size mattress

Good mattress with medium firm feel, which is better for back and neck. Comfortable mattress however it does sink in more than expected while sitting. Lying down, weight is distributed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $850.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Aparajita, we can assure you the Onebed mattress should last you a long time and is protected from sagging by our warranty. Cheers to sleeping comfortably each night. :)

Ad

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

paul
paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your Onebed mattress, Paul. It should keep it's form for many, many years. ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Lyndsey
LyndseyLaunceston, TAS

AMAZING

The mattress arrived really fast
It was easy to assemble filled out and was really nice and firm but comfy.
I slept really well and am waking up not in pain anymore.
Fantastic product and excellent service can’t recommend enough. So good everyone wants in the bed 4 and 6 years old kids!!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

That's the perfect picture ever--the entire family snuggling up on the Onebed. Cheers to making the best memories together on your Onebed, Lyndsey. ❤️

Bel
BelCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing sleep!

The most comfortable mattress I have ever owned ! So supportive to my back and hip as well as my neck, my husband was sceptical but every night he tells me how amazing the mattress is.

Purchased in March 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awww. We can't be happier to hear your husband's heart was changed by the Onebed mattress. ❤️

Mattress is too soft and sags

My back hurts after sleeping as it is not firm at all and after lying down for a period of time, the one side where I sleep sags down while the other side is elevated. Not as firm as I was hoping it to be.

Purchased in April 2020 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Firmness is really a matter of preference. But if the mattress is sagging permanently, you can have us check as this would not be normal. Just email support@onebed.com.au and we'll check it out. Thank you!

Elliot
Elliot Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome mattress!

Amazing value for money mattress, my partner and I are sleeping better than ever. I'm a light sleeper and am not at all disturbed by any movement on the matress.

Onebed S.Onebed

Zero motion technology is really ultimate solution to light sleepers. Cheers to sleeping better every night, Elliot. ❤

Simply amazing!!!!

The mattress is a quality product from Onebed and is exactly what I wanted! We needed a firm mattress and this one does the magic.
Zero disturbence to the partner and you could adjust the firmness according to your needs.
Looking forward to buy another one for my second king size bed. Highly recommended!

Purchased in February 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely a pleasure for us to gain a Onebed loyalist. We look forward to serving your home with Onebeds. ❤

Alyce
AlyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice and firm, seems durable!

Very happy with our one bed. We need a firm mattress and this one fits the bill!

I have a neck problem and was recommended a firm mattress by my physio - it has helped.

Opened up nice and easy and aired quickly.

Very happy with being able to get up and down without disturbing each other (we have young children so one of us is up and down several times a night).

We previously had a koala mattress (queen - before we upgraded to king) and in comparison this one seems more durable and less suceptable to sagging.

Sleeping PositionBack
Onebed S.Onebed

So pleased to hear about your experience, Alyce. Zero motion technology is such a miracle when you have little kids. We hope you and your family will enjoy the Onebed for a long time. ❤

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews