Listing monitored by Onebed

Don’t bother with a boxed mattress, spend a little more and invest in a quality mattress.

Purchased for $750.

Jonny
JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

So good we bought a second one for our spare room so guests could experience the luxury

Comfortable, supportive, breathable. The best thing is that when you move around you don't disturb your partner. Sometimes our cheeky 50kgs dog gets on the bed in the night and I don't know he's there until the morning.

jazzy
jazzyMid North Coast, NSW

The bed I always dreamed of

After only a short time using this mattress I can say that i was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it is.

Purchased in for $700.

Can't feel my partner roll over!!!

This mattress is great! Arrived quickly; puffed up nicely. Definitely firmer than I've had before (like, sit down on the end of the bed and don't bounce at all). But supportive and moulds to your body in just the right way. Bonus - we don't wake each other up, don't notice any movement (just hold onto the doona of course!). Very happy with this purchase.

William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bliss

I found the mattress to be even better when not using a mattress cover. Its soft but also manages to hold its shape.

Prior to this mattress i had recurring back pain but after sleeping on this i have had 0 issues it took 3 nights to feel better.

My sleep quality is so amazing i sleep right through the night without any pain now.

Very impressed by how it holds its shape.

Purchased in at Onebed for $590.

Tyra B.
Tyra B.

The best King Mattress I have ever slept on!!!

The mattress is perfect for back, I have a extremely sore back, but after sleeping on this mattress for the last couple of weeks my back hasn’t been painful. It is had an positive effect on my health and body. I’m sleeping 8-10hrs straight through the night without disturbance. The mattress has maintained its shape and firmness… Best mattress I have ever slept on and invested in.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Happy that you're sleeping better on the Onebed. Truly agree that better sleep equals better health and better days too! ❤

Shainah H.
Shainah H.Tasmania

Our second mattress in 6 months - for all the right reasons

The most comfortable mattress we have ever owned. We purchased a one bed king mattress earlier in the year, we then had to move interstate and furnish our home again, so naturally we purchased another one bed mattress. We now have a One Bed king bed in each property!

Just noting we do like a more plush feel to our bed so have purchased a topper for each (but only a cheap one, just for that extra comfort)

We have the most restful sleep on this mattress than we ever have on previous beds - highly recommend if you share the bed with a fidgeter, you don’t feel a think when the other person is moving, which is great for a light sleeper like myself!

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We LOVE loyal customers like you, Shainah! Totally agree with you too that the zero motion technology is the best! Onebed makes for deeper, better sleep. ❤

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Prabh kaur
Prabh kaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect. Sleep quality has gone a lot better.

Excellent quality mattress. We bought a firm one, sleep quality has gone a lot lottttt better. Back pain is all gone now. And on top of all, price was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Great to hear you're sleeping better with the Onebed, Prabh! ❤

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Comfortable mattress that needs a topper added

I was very sceptical to purchase a mattress online without testing. But I took a chance and OneBed didn't fail me. Quick service and the mattress is very comfortable when a topper is added. Since I'm a hot sleeper, I was looking for something that would cool me down and this helps a bit with cooling. Doesn't warm my body up like other mattresses.
The mattress also helps with feeling no movements with your partner sleeping next to you, giving you peaceful sleep. Seems very durable and I've been using it for almost 2 months now.

Purchased in for $699.50.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Glad to know you appreciate the quick service and also the features of the mattress, including the zero motion technology. Cheers to better sleep, Mary!

Mandy goodwin
Mandy goodwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was perfect

First of all I couldn’t believe how quick our order came! The same day! The bed itself is super comfortable for both a side sleeper and back sleeper. My quality of sleep is also a lot better since using along with no back aches in the mornings I would recommend onebed to anyone looking for a new mattress

Awesome that you're sleeping better with the Onebed Original, Mandy! ❤

This bed is amazing!

I’ve suffered from a sore back for years and since sleeping on this mattress it has never felt better. Delivery was fast and easy, the ordering process was simple and the product is fantastic.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're ecstatic that it's been a plus for Onebed on all points--from ordering to delivery and to the mattress itself. Cheers to sleeping better, Salli. ❤

Hannah
HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent mattress and value for money

Fantastic mattress, this is the second time we have purchased from Onebed as they are just so comfortable. The whole process from purchasing to delivery was a breeze and they turned up so quick!

Will definitely be recommending in the future.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Onebed is definitely convenience at its finest. Appreciate the recommendation, Hannah. ❤

Jordan Pritchard
Jordan PritchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheaper than concrete

Please tell me this gets softer for the sake of $700. On the upside, it costs less than a slab of concrete, even though they feel the same. Reading through the reviews is what got me buying this, but now I'vr ome to terms that those reviews were paid for. Definitely the most uncomfortable mattress you can get, and thats even on the "medium" setting. So annoyed that I have to wait 30 days to return this bed.

Purchased in for $699.50.

Sean D.
Sean D.Illawarra, NSW

Worst mattress ive ever tried. My swag is comfier.

Its so hard that the "soft arrangement" of the foam matress still feels like im sleeping on the floor. Seriously my 50mm thick swag matress is better than this. Honestly i was so excited to try it after reading all the positive reviews that im now questioning the legitimacy of product review, not sure i could ever trust it again

Terry
TerryVictoria

For anyone who hates springs

Solid, comfortable, feels like you’re being held up.
Had hip/back pain before using this mattress, not anymore.
Initially it felt hard, but after laying for around 30 seconds, the mattress moulds to you.
10/10 would buy again.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Definitely no turning back once you've tried the Onebed mattress. Cheers to better sleep every night, Terry. ❤

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews