Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (8) · No (13)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (19)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (13)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (20)
  • Perceived Firmness
Madi
MadiSydney, NSW

The only mattress you’ll ever need

Perfectly supportive, sleeping so much better and no sagging or loss of shape it’s amazing. I used to have restless sleep but no more with this mattress. Worth every dollar!

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Better sleep certainly doesn't need to cost a fortune. Happy to know Onebed is able to provide you with comfy, supportive sleep at an affordable price, Madi. ❤️

The best.

I have had the most comfortable night’s sleep from the first night I received this mattress.
I have a shoulder problem and was having lower back pain. Since getting my new mattress back pain has gone, and I have been able to sleep on my sore shoulder.

Purchased in April 2021 for $480.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Onebed S.Onebed

Cheers to painless and ultra comfortable sleep with the Onebed mattress. ❤️

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Very comfortable mattress

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. It’s so comfortable and good for my back. Thank you!!! I’m happy with this mattress and how it was delivered. Super easy to get out of the box and use. Thank you!

Purchased in February 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Great to know you had an easy time setting this up on your bed, Zeta. Cheers to better sleep! ❤

og justified
og justifiedPerth, WA

Only a few days, ks single not as firm as I thought it would be.

Purchased in April 2021 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for sharing your experience. We recommend allowing the mattress to fully settle and your son to adjust to the new mattress. If it doesn't work out, you may return it for a full refund. :)

Exactly as described

I bought this for my teenage son and he absolutely loves it! It unrolled easily and plumped up quickly unlike a previous box mattress that stayed saggy on the edges.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Onebed S.Onebed

The Onebed will surely be incredibly supportive for your son's body as he grows up. Thank you for choosing Onebed, Bronwyn. ❤

Shell
ShellSydney, NSW

My daughter loves it. She has been sleeping really well

I personally have not slept on the mattress (we bought it for our daughter 19yo). She sleeps great on it. Personally when I sit on it it feels to firm for me but when you lay down its a bit less firm feeling. I think this mattress will keep its shape and firmness for a very long time. I couldn't believe the box it come in and we left it a few days (as we were away) and when we got back it was fully expanded and ready to use. We also bought the mattress topper and it has definitely made a difference to our sleep, I wish we had of bought that sooner.

Purchased in January 2021 for $182.00.

Brendan O.
Brendan O.Northeast, VIC

very very good and worth what I spent

A long time since sleeping constantly through the night. Hasn't been eliminated totally, BUT I have had some nights of unbroken sleep!
I love the memory in the mattress, which keeps me comfortable very much. I've only turned it once since getting it, and haven't had any problems.
And it is very very comfortable...

Purchased in December 2020.

Mon
MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for money

We got a king single for my toddler, mattress is very comfortable and very good quality. Ordered because a firm mattress seems the best choice for a kid but I also had slept with him few nights with no issue.
I had no issues with it to date, it’s not as cool as my mattress but don’t consider it a mayor issue.
Quick delivery and price too

Purchased in December 2020.

Thess
ThessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great investment! No regrets!

I have invested in the adjustable frame and new king single mattress from one bed and it has been amazing.
Quick and easy to ensemble. Delivery was very fast. Price was decent. Now, I watch my favorite drama comfortably in my bed while moving either the head or the foot of the base.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,000.00.

Cully
CullySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent bed.

My One bed is really good to sleep on. The mattress is a little firmer than I am used to, but it gives excellent support to your back, no matter which way you sleep. I am a side sleeper, and I often find myself in the same position I went to sleep in, when I wake up. No sore spots.

Purchased in November 2020.

The perfect mattress for our daughter’s first bed!!

We got this mattress for our daughters first big girl bed. It is amazing! The price, the customer service and the quality is outstanding. We cannot wait for more beds!

Purchased in September 2020 for $799.00.

Ruth
Ruth

So comfortable!!!!

Love our Onebed mattress so much we got one for our granddaughter, who loves her new mattress!
They are supportive without being too firm, comfortable but don't sag like other mattress over time.
Our Onebed mattress is the most comfortable mattress we have owned.

Purchased in October 2020.

Mark
Mark

Amazing mattress to last a long time

My king mattress has helped with my lower back issues. It is so supportive and comfortable, very sturdy and will last a long time. I tell much partner every night how much I love it!

Purchased in January 2020 at One bed for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Other Mattresses

Perfect mattress & pillows are great too

We’ve had our Onebed mattress and pillows for 1 month now and I can honestly say from the first night we woke refreshed & without any lower back ache for the first time in ages. We have our layers set for the medium support, I usually like plush mattresses but it only took a couple of nights to get used to the latex comfort. Only test to come is heat retention in a Qld summer but I highly recommend to anyone who is a side sleeper!

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews