Onebed Mattress King Single

Onebed Mattress King Single

Best mattress

This is the best mattress I’ve slept on in years, definitely recommend!! Wouldn’t sleep on any other mattress after sleeping on this one. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Awesome to hear back from a Onebed convert turned loyalist and ambassador! :) Love your review and thank you for the recommendation, Anthony! :)

Very good support bed, highly recommended

Very good mattress, good support with appropriatre firmness. With the 120 days trial period, it becomes a good option to try it out before keeping it, but am sure everybody would have kept it. Pretty good mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
So glad you gave the Onebed a good try and ended up loving it, Chetan. Yes, most of our clients do fall in love with their beds. ;) Thank you for your review and support! :)

From Sealy to Onebed

I really like this mattress. Expensive=good? Not at all...This mattress was out of my list before because it's not the pocket spring mattress. Also, My lower back is hurt so that I need to be careful about selecting the mattress. There are so many mattress products and could be expensive. I spent $400 with a coupon for king single size and the delivery is fast. Honestly, the experience in the first try was so different compare my old Sealy spring mattress. It felts a bit hard for me but they have the trial so I just no worried about it. 5 months later, I try to lay down my Sealy again but now I feel Onebed is more comfortable and the supportive firmness to medium hard that healing my low back. Now I think the famous brand with pocket spring mattress is not the necessary item in the future.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Clients coming from spring mattresses do take time to adjust to the feel of the Onebed. But once they do, they never really think about going back to their spring beds. We are just so happy that you have voted for your Onebed more than your old mattress, Cyrus. Thank you for honest and kind words. We really appreciate it. :)

Comfortable and value for money

Mattress is very comfortable even though it's on the firmer side which normally I don't like, it's been great so far. Happy with the purchase and good value for money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Good to know that you are enjoying the Onebed mattress even if it is firmer that what you are used to. The firmness is meant to provide the right amount of support for your body as you sleep. :) Enjoy many nights of great sleep with your bed, Kat. Thanks for the great review. :)

Great Value!

I needed a new mattress but didn't want to spend a fortune on something that wasn't going to last. So I decided to try OneBed. Great value and super fast delivery!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Expensive does not always mean the best. For us at Onebed, we provide excellent mattress at a reasonable price. :) Happy to hear positive feedback from a satisifed client. Thank you, J.M. :)

The Bed Met My Expectation

The bed was easy to unpack. My experience with sleeping on the bed has been great. It's firm enough that it's supportive and very comfortable. I look forward to many more good night's sleep with it!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
For sure, you will get so many nights of amazing sleep with the Onebed, Gerald. Thank you for your review! :)

Love it! Perfect for our family.

I've been sleeping on our onebed for over a year now and I still love it. The mattress is firmer than I was used to but its so comfortable and I love how my husbands tossing/turning at night doesn't wake me up anymore. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
We are pleased that the Onebed provides you the much-needed uninterrupted sleep. Thank you for your feedback, Steph and cheers to many more nights of peaceful slumber. :)

Change the way you see foam mattresses

If I ever had to imagine what it would be like to sleep on a cloud this would be it the bed is soft yet supportive at the same time !!!!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Thank you for the superb review and support for Onebed!

This is awesome. A good investment.

Super comfortable. Sleep like a baby.
Mattress has been very durable. I have been using this for over a year now and I have no complaints. worth investing on this .

Date PurchasedMar 2016
So true, Rav! Always good to invest in quality mattress for good night's rest! Thank you for the stellar review! :)

Very comfortable mattress.

This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned, I was very surprised by how good it is. It is also reasonably priced and included free shipping, couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
People cannot put a price on amazing sleep. But Onebed makes it so easy for you to sleep better at an affordable price. It really is value for your money. :) Thank you for your review, dee! :)

Better than I could have imagined

The mattress is better than i expected for something delivered by courier and unrolled. Very impressive. There is no way I could tell the difference between this and if I had of spent much more in a store and then paying freight anyway.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Alan, we are glad that you liked our product. Thank you so much for the review. :)

Very comfy

I ordered the king single size for my daughter. Delivery was so very quick. I answered a phone call from the courier, I thought he was arranging a time for delivery, when he was actually in my driveway! I had only placed the order the day before. Mattress is super comfy even though it's firm. My daughter loves it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Glad we were able to get your mattress to you quickly and without any issues Kat. Thanks for the review and feedback :)

It is great.

I have had the mattress now for about a year and it is quite comfortable, not too firm or too soft for me. The condition and comfort is good and the service is great also.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Thanks for those kind words Kat. Hope you're sleeping better than ever :)

Excellent firm mattress

I bought this mattress about a year ago, and I'm still satisfied with it. It's firm but very comfortable, I think it's much better than lots of mattresses you see in the store.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Glad to hear it Barry! Thanks for the review! Sleep tight :)

One of the better mattresses

I have been using onebed for more than a year already. It has been one of the better mattresses i have used and definitely i will keep using this in the future. Great job to the onebed team!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Thanks for the feedback Royce! Here's to many more restful nights :)

Kids love it

Mattress was easy to unpack and it arrived so quick. My kids love sleeping in them. They are a bit firm at first but after a good fortnight you feel them mould more to your body

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Thank you for purchasing Onebed. We are glad that you kids love it. We strive to always give our customers the best.

After 5 sleeps I was on board !

Its always difficult changing beds. Its even harder when you use 2 beds. I purchased my King Single One Bed as a spare mattress to use for guests. However, for a spare bed I use it regularly (once or twice a week). Especially when I need a quiet or uninterrupted sleep. At first it seemed very hard and not comfortable, but now it always feels comfortable and I always have a good sleep.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Glad to hear that you're sleeping better Greg. Thanks for the review!

Immediate relief from back pain and comfortable sleep

I bought this mattress last year in May and my experience has been great so far. I had a squeaky, terrible spring mattress previously and this was a huge upgrade. I didn't have any back problems but I would wake up everyday feeling tired and not rested. As soon as I started using onebed, I noticed an immediate improvement. Also, I like that it stays cool even in hot days.

After 1 year of usage I have noticed that the side where I put my head is less firm than the other side, so I have to rotate it every now and then but overall the firmness has not been the same over time.

I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Hello. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase and that it helped relieve you of your back pains. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Comfortable and good value

Have had the mattress for over a year now and has shown very little wear and is still very comfortable.

Great value, convenience of delivery and set up. Definitely considering another purchase when upgrading to a larger bed

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hey, Vin. We are glad that you had a great experience with Onebed. We have new products on our page and we hope you visit it again soon. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

This is not a gimmick

I love this mattress. For the first time in my 39 years of life I can actually sleep on my back. It is so supportive and comfy.
I have a bad back and a crook neck from a car accident about 6 years ago and I have slept so well since buying 1 of these mattress. I have had less pain and can actually walk in the mornings now.

Don't hesitate buy one. I was sceptical but it does what they claim.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Thanks for the honest feedback Milo!