Mattress Buying Guide

Buying Guide Banner

Ron
RonHunter Region, NSW

Best mattresses around

Firm but not too firm. Best sleep ever. Would have no trouble ordering again but I think this one will last many years. Great delivery and an all around great product.

Purchased in April 2021.

Ad

mattress a little on the thin side

Mattress concept is a good one but unfortunately I think this is a little too much on the thin side and does not achieve its purpose in providing excellent comfort.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Kurt H.
Kurt H.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Comfortable and Incredibly Affordable

I have been putting off buying a new bed for years and regret it now that I have my new mattress. It is set to Medium and it is still a bit firmer than my old bed but it offers far better support. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in April 2021 for $699.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Most of our customers really wonder why they didn't purchase the Onebed sooner. Now that you have yours, you have something to look forward to everyday! ❤️

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Lovely foam mattress, would recommend for medium/medium-firm mattress lovers

Super supportive and comfy. At first I thought it was too firm, but I'm slowly getting used to it! Love the adjustable layers, although definitely think this is more of a medium-firm mattress even on the medium setting! Would definitely recommend if you have a bad back, but would say it's more a back sleeper friendly mattress than a side sleeper.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Wishing you many nights of comfy, supportive sleep on your Onebed, Charlotte. :)

ppS
ppSSydney, NSW

Good reviews of their mattresses

I have bought this mattress based on the feedback from friends and reviews but yet to open the box as it needs to be put in bedroom upstairs. It would have been good if delivered to bedroom.

Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Onebed S.Onebed

We apologize as courier's policy is just to deliver at door. We hope you will enjoy the mattress. :)

zwilsonc
zwilsoncSydney, NSW

Excellent! Very comfortable and supportive!

Delivery was faster than anticipated. Unpack was easy. Mattress is very supportive and comfortable. Not too soft, not too hard. Just right! Haven't used it for long, less than 30 days, but no signs of sagging.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear everything was pleasant for you--from delivery to unpacking and most especially with the mattress. The mattress has warranty against sagging and we believe it should last you a long time. :)

Bashir
BashirSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress!

The mattress arrived quickly, has the perfect softness and doesn’t move as much as other matters I’ve had.
The air flow feels good but Like other matterses it needs to be rotated.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the firmness to be the perfect one for you, Bashir. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Grant W.
Grant W.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy mattress

We had a few issues with the delivery but wait was worth it, very comfy mattress. It is quite a firm mattress however it is very comfortable, even better with a pillow top mattress cover.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We apologize for any inconvenience with the delivery but also thankful to hear the mattress is working out really well for you. ❤️

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

So far so good

Mattress is much firmer than I imagined, but seems to aide in better sleeping and my neck is nowhere near as tight or sore. Seems to help a lot with my back pain which is great! My sleeps have been improved since I got this mattress and I feel much more well rested. A few months in, its retained its shape and no signs of sagging whatsoever. The only thing I wish is if it was a little softer and moulded to the body a bit more, as my previous mattress was super soft and it was difficult to get used to it at first. I had to change pillows and add a pillow between my legs to help with posture when sleeping, but this may have been due to my crap previous mattress.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Wendy, usually customers are able to adjust to the firmness but some also use a topper with the mattress which helps improve the comfort. We do think that the medium-firm design of our mattress helps with overall body health in the long run. :)

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not bad :)

Firm but can have a good sleep. Just right for what I need. Mattress is durable and can maintain shape. I have only had it for a month so far

Purchased in March 2021 at Better Braces.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the Onebed to be the right one for you, Anna. The firmness of the mattress is specially designed to be good for back support. :)

matthew l.
matthew l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress

Mattress is comfortable. Good level of firmness and easy to adjust. Wake up feeling a lot better in the morning and can fall asleep quicker. No sagging after 1 month

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know you're sleeping better with the Onebed, Matthew. :)

Incredible customer service!

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Rick Vazquez
Rick VazquezSydney, NSW

Great bed!

The bed is quite firm! Although supportive some people may prefer to purchase the topper as we did, which hit the perfect feel for us! Customer service was outstanding, also the bed didn’t give us back pain. No sagging and pretty durable.

Onebed S.Onebed

We have customers who really find the topper provides just that extra level of comfort that they want from the Onebed. Thank you for giving the Onebed mattress the chance and pairing it with our topper. :)

Heer
HeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is very comfortable.

My husband had a back problem and since we started using it has gone.
It is also comfortable overall to sleep in and when we wake up in the morning it is refreshing.

Purchased in April 2021 at Drugscreen for $700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely a good investment to go with a good mattress. Thrilled to know the Onebed has helped with your husband's back problems, Heer. ❤️

Love it

Very comfortable and soft. Easy to dissemble and deflate. Love it
However there sale isn't exactly a sale... It's been 40% since Easter time (2 months).. starting to think.. is this the true price they want to sell at?

Purchased in April 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

Glad you're loving your Onebed mattress, Britt! :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews