Onebed Mattress Single

Onebed Mattress Single

Rip off. Stains on mattress

Got the delivery of the mattress today and when open it found stains on the mattress. Then after opening the wrapper. The mattress is not the same sizes between the 2 half and there is a 12cm gap. Look the the pics

Purchased for $689.00.

Hello Scott, this was a factory defect and we were going to send a replacement to address the issue but you were unwilling. We have refunded you immediately the next business day, even without collection of this bed. We believe we have been fair in addressing your concern. Thank you.Check your chat, You told me that the mattress are made smaller then what is advertised to allow for spillage. if I brought a mattress based on that size that advertised I expect to receive the same size, we are talking 12cm smaller not 1cm that is a big amount to be different, also from the chat history you told me u would not refund it for 30 days as the size of a mattress is not a fault as it built that way. only reason you did this now as I went to the media about it.The top layer is meant to be just bit smaller than the bottom layer and will still decompress with use and time. We could not give you a definite solution then as you refused to send the photos on chat when we asked for it. The 30 days is a requirement if you wish to return a bed based on preference. You may read more about it here: https://www.onebed.com.au/125-night-trial/ We also refunded you even without collection of the mattress and before you even mentioned about media, simply because that was the right thing to do. We encourage all customers to give feedback here on Product Review or through media, wherever you deem necessary. We aim for fair and honest customer service to everyone and will always resolve issues with cooperation.

Great pillow

Ive had this pillow for 1 yr, not for u if u like soft low pillow as this is a firmer. Its shape has changed a little i feel like there is alot of movement inside so u fotta flip the pillow around every few months, worth the buy!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
The pillow is engineered to have shredded memory foam so the height can be adjusted, thus the movement. Good to hear that you like the pillow, Tina. Thank you for the feedback! :)

So comfy and supportive !

The Onebed mattress arrived in a cardboard box and to our surprise it expanded easily to full size within minutes. It was for my wife who had trouble getting a good sleep on an expensive two top matress.
After 1 night's sleep my wife could see a very significant improvement in her quality of sleep. Comfy and suppirtive 100%

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Peter. We are happy that your wife is getting better sleep with the Onebed. Wishing you many, many nights of the best sleep! :)

What a great product!!

A very compact box arrived containing my new bed. Very easy to get inside and into place.
Initially I thought it seemed a bit firm once unpacked but a few nights sleeping on it and i would have no problems recommending the bed.
Such a good thing. Very happy

Date PurchasedSep 2017
It is our pleasure to hear back from happy clients such as yourself, Billy. Wishing you many, many nights of Amazing sleep with the Onebed. :)

I love it

My son loves the mattess. Its very supportive for growing boy. He says its the best bed he has ever slept on and wont go back. Thank you for making it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Awww! You are an awesome parent for providing the best snooze for your son. Salute to you JoJo! And thanks for your review! :)

Equal to our $3,000 mattress

We have a queen size mattress that our daughter loves so I thought I'd try the Onebed mattress for her. At a fraction of the cost is was skeptical to say the least but was pleasantly surprised, the Onebed is supportive, firm and comfortable. I'm now going to buy a double for the spare room!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
We are thrilled to hear you love your onebed Rowie! Thanks for the feedback

Just what we needed

My husband came home from hospital with a mattress that needed a centre piece being pumped up all the time I replaced it with one of your mattresses and have been very happy with it. My Husband sleeps all night and sometimes half the day and finds it very comfortable. I would recommend your mattress too anybody.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Wow. Thank you for the great compliment and honest feedback Cori!

excellent mattress for people with back problems

We ordered this mattress 1 year ago for my husband who constantly complained about back pains from our previous mattress. Delivery was super-quick and since then he sleeps on that mattress and never complained about back pain anymore. He finds it very supportive for his back posture and as such loves the mattress. Thanks to OneBed, he gets a good nights sleep :)

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Happy to hear that your husband's back pain has been relieved a bit since sleeping on a onebed Vid. Thanks for the feedback!

Finally, a good night's sleep

After doing a tonne of research, I decided to bite the bullet and go with the OneBed mattress. It was time for a new one as I was waking up to a sore back each morning. After a few months of sleeping on my new mattress, I'm very pleased with my purchase and have since recommended to my other friends!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Thank you for the recommendation! Sleep tight :)

Very comfortable, no issues

The bed is very very comfortable to sleep on and to date, we have had no issues or any negative feedback to give. I cannot testify on durability as it is still quite new.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Best decision ever!

After using my twenty-year-old mattress that I inherited, Onebed was a life-changing decision. I used to struggle to sleep and wake up with back aches before Onebed. My sleep has never been better than before!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hi, Louie. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

bed mattress ever

Bought the mattress on a whim. It's soft enough to not hurt my bone-y bits, but supportive enough for my back - don't know how they do it. Durable mattress. Would buy again for sure!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Thanks for the nice words and awesome feedback J Law. Sleep well :)

Excellent bed kids love it.

The bed is perfect my daughter loves it she has had the best sleep on it since I recommend it to anyone. Best off all the matress stays like new after every sleep. I have had a few nights on it myself am going to buy one for myself.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
We're glad to here that your child loves her onebed Tanya. Thanks for the feedback :)

Comfortable and convenient

Very comfortable mattress for my son. Some initial problems with delivery but any questions were answered promptly online. I was happy with the convenience of online buying and home delivery.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
We are glad to know that your son is enjoying his bed. Thank you for purchasing Onebed.

Top notch

This mattress is very comfortable and has not gotten deflated in any way... Very good mattress :) whenever I had a question the customer service had a very speedy response.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Hi, Lisa. Thank you for purchasing Onebed. We are glad that you had a good experience with it. We strive to give our customers the best.

very comfortable bed

The mattress is very supportive and comfortable, it looks great and of quality as well. My family and guests loves to sleep on it while visiting and staying at my place.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi, Sharon. We are happy that you and your family enjoy using the mattress. We always want to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Great bed, comfortable no fuss bed

I had seen a lot of advertising regarding the one bed and was sceptical about it especially as you can actually buy mattresses cheaper. However I took the plunge anyway and was pleasantly surprised. Delivery was fast, set up was easy, no fuss to set up. It's actually quite comfortable, might be a little on the soft side for those that like firm beds but I felt like I had the support I needed. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that I felt like it needed more support around the edges of the bed as you tend to compress a bit too much for my liking when sitting over the edge of it. Lying down though, no problems and very comfortable.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Love the product. Sleeping well. Could not be happier.

Love the product. Good quality materials and service recieved was prompt with no hassles. Could not be happier. I would highly recommend it. If you are contemplationg... just do it.

Amazing sleep

We researched other competitors and decided to go with OneBed and so glad we did. The bed is very comfortable and I found it to offer great support too. Best sleep and rest ever. We highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi, Eva. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

My son sleeps so much better on this mattress

My son had coughing issues at night, but since we got him a one bed mattress all that has improved so much! Want to get a spare one for his trundle now!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hello. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.