Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

So comfortable!!

The mattress is very comfortable and malleable. My son sleeps better and longer periods of time since having this new mattress. It is great for all sleeping types. Highly recommend this mattress for children.

Onebed S.Onebed

It is definitely comfy and supportive for growing kids. Let us know when you will also get one for yourself. :)

Dave W.

Dave W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star quality and 5 star service

this is the first quality mattress i have ever purchased and cant believe that i previously slept on an uncomfortable , saggy , steel spring mattress until i learned of ' ONE BED '

Purchased in February 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We love hearing how Onebed has transformed your world! Also appreciate the feedback regarding our service, Dave. ❤

JoJo

JoJoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The best

I replaced all kids mattresses with onebeds and they love them. They kids say they are so comfy to sleep on. I tell all my friends they should try them.

Onebed S.Onebed

We love having families of Onebed lovers. Thank you for the loyal support, Jojo. ❤

Sarah

SarahWestern District, VIC

Perfect for a kids bed

I got this mattress for my son's single bed. It's great - fits well with a slat bed, perfect firmness. It's maintained it's shape, even with my son jumping all over it. Very happy

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to see your son's enthusiasm with his new mattress. May he have the sweetest dreams on the Onebed mattress.

Nat

Nat

Awesome firm mattress

This is a great, firm and supportive mattress which makes for a comfortable nights sleep. My son’s two year old Onebed mattress is just as comfortable as my daughter’s two month old Onebed mattress and has stood the test of time without losing any of it’s firmness. We are very happy with our purchases and would buy again.

Purchased in January 2019 for $499.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so happy to have a loyal customer like you, Nat! Nothing like a home full of Onebeds. :)

Love coming home to it

When I come home and see this mattress I feel relieved. Best mattress I've ever owned.
I have changed the layers several times and really enjoy the ability to customise it.

Purchased in August 2020 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

So good to know you are making use of the interchangeable layers, Mike. That is one of the great features of the Onebed Original mattress. Thank you for the positive review. :)

Grahame B.

Grahame B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent matress, bought for daughter

Great mattress bought for daughter,
Really comfortable, and supportive, i have layed down on it a few times myself and quickly fall to sleep.
Quick delivery and easy to unpack, even comes with a little tool to cut packet open without damaging matress.
Grahame Burgess

Purchased in October 2019 for $599.00.

Karthikeyan

KarthikeyanSydney, NSW

Not happy with the quality of the bed

Purchased in November 2019 for $500.00.

Zed

ZedMARGARET RIVER

Kids love their new mattresses

Kids love their new mattresses, no more complaints about uncomfy beds. That's a big win for us parents!
Both kids are active sleepers and move around a lot, definitely hold up at the edges.

Purchased in December 2019.

RRR

RRRPerth, WA

Amazing bed!

I was skeptical seeing as there are countless beds on the market that all appear to be very similar, I finally decided on One bed because of some good reviews I had read.

The first night was a completely different feel to my old mattress, 'firm' probably isn't the right word, but more 'supportive', I felt like I was being cradled which meant I was easily asleep and felt far more refreshed in the morning. 2 months on and it continues to be extremely comfortable, and feels incredibly durable.

Lastly I want to mention the amazing customer service, they make the whole process far less daunting and feel very secure.

Thanks again I would highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019 at Onebed for $750.00.

scott8454Sydney, NSW

Rip off. Stains on mattress

Got the delivery of the mattress today and when open it found stains on the mattress. Then after opening the wrapper. The mattress is not the same sizes between the 2 half and there is a 12cm gap. Look the the pics

Purchased in February 2019 for $689.00.

Great pillow

Ive had this pillow for 1 yr, not for u if u like soft low pillow as this is a firmer. Its shape has changed a little i feel like there is alot of movement inside so u fotta flip the pillow around every few months, worth the buy!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

The pillow is engineered to have shredded memory foam so the height can be adjusted, thus the movement. Good to hear that you like the pillow, Tina. Thank you for the feedback! :)

PETER

PETERSydney, NSW

So comfy and supportive !

The Onebed mattress arrived in a cardboard box and to our surprise it expanded easily to full size within minutes. It was for my wife who had trouble getting a good sleep on an expensive two top matress.
After 1 night's sleep my wife could see a very significant improvement in her quality of sleep. Comfy and suppirtive 100%

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Peter. We are happy that your wife is getting better sleep with the Onebed. Wishing you many, many nights of the best sleep! :)

Billy

BillyMorisset

What a great product!!

A very compact box arrived containing my new bed. Very easy to get inside and into place.
Initially I thought it seemed a bit firm once unpacked but a few nights sleeping on it and i would have no problems recommending the bed.
Such a good thing. Very happy

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

It is our pleasure to hear back from happy clients such as yourself, Billy. Wishing you many, many nights of Amazing sleep with the Onebed. :)

Rowie0910

Rowie0910Canberra

Equal to our $3,000 mattress

We have a queen size mattress that our daughter loves so I thought I'd try the Onebed mattress for her. At a fraction of the cost is was skeptical to say the least but was pleasantly surprised, the Onebed is supportive, firm and comfortable. I'm now going to buy a double for the spare room!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

We are thrilled to hear you love your onebed Rowie! Thanks for the feedback

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews