Onebed Mattress Topper

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Pros

• Breathable material

• Conforms to body shape

• Zero-motion transfer effect

Soph
SophGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Started off good but not so much

Bought this in March. Was great at the start but progressively softened, too much, too quickly. Therefore I wouldn't consider it soft/firm, as stated on their website. After 3 months it's no longer comfortable and lacks support, therefore have had to remove it from my bed. Company has advised me it's all based on preference, therefore they can't help me any further - so if you prefer something very soft, then this is for you.
If not then I wouldn't recommend.
My rating is based off my experience.

Purchased in March 2021 for $235.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We did check the photo you sent and could not find any visible fault with it. We apologize it's not working out for you, Soph.

Clan8
Clan8South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable mattress topper

Purchased a Queen sized mattress topper to cover a hard mattress that was giving me constant lower back pain.

The mattress topper was delivered quickly with no issues. It fitted easily over the top of the mattress and under a mattress protector/sheets.

Have been using this for a few months now and it is really comfortable to sleep on and I am no longer having any lower back pain in the mornings due to the hard mattress.

Purchased in March 2021 for $250.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome that the mattress topper has elevated your sleep experience on your existing mattress. ❤️

Kerrie South East Queensland, QLD

Comfort plus!

Our new queen mattress topper is super comfortable and has been an excellent solution to our tired queen bed. It’s like we have a completely new bed for a fraction of the price! Fabulous customer service as well.

Onebed S.Onebed

The topper is such a simple and affordable solution to improving sleep. We appreciate how the Onebed topper has helped you, Kerrie. We're glad to be of service anytime. ❤️

Cartmanizm
CartmanizmAU

Perfect and comfortable, would highly recommend!

Purchased this to replace the top layer of my aging Tempur mattress which started to sag. Received the mattress topper promptly and it made a world of a difference from the very first night. The mattress topper is comfortable, and you sink right into it, while providing excellent support at the same time.

Give it a go, you can't go wrong!

Onebed S.Onebed

The zoned support on the Onebed Topper allows comfort and support in all the right spots. Thank you for the review! ❤

Victoria
VictoriaDarling Downs, QLD

Absolutely brilliant

Our mattress as comfortable as it was giving us sore backs, so I decided to try a mattress topper. I searched online for top rated mattress toppers and decided to try the OneBed Mattress topper after reading other reviews. Highly recommend! I have not had a sore back since and now don't need to go for weekly massages to fix my back.

Purchased in April 2021 for $330.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

A simple addition to your mattress but makes a world of difference! Thanks for the review, Victoria. ❤

Peter C.
Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hip pain

After trialling the mattress on its own for 90 days I was still suffering from hip pain but was convinced by Allen to try the mattress topper.
Thanks Alllen it works a treat!
Signed a very active and fit 73 yr old.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy that you took the time to try out the topper, it really adds that perfect layer of comfort to the Onebed mattress. ❤

Janet Dennis M.
Janet Dennis M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect!

After looking for a mattress topper on line i was skeptical i wouldnt get the one i like as there are so many on the market stating theirs is good too. I am so happy i chose the Onebed topper!! i bought a king size for our king bed and it is true to size. It has a non slip side so doesnt move around while sleeping, and it doesnt! so soft yet made very well. - Do yourself a favor dont try others and waste your money - this is the best $330 i have spent!!

Purchased in April 2021 for $330.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're pleased to know how a simple addition of the Onebed topper has changed and improved your sleep experience on your mattress. Thanks for the review! ❤

marcus.31
marcus.31Perth, WA

A great pairing with the x12

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad the topper works well with your Onebed mattress. Thank you for the review, Marcus! ❤

Michelle B
Michelle BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No return policy

I bought a DB mattress topper as the reviews were very good. I realised I ordered the wrong size but even though the product is in the box and unopened the company refused to exchange the product. So now I’m left with a $285 mattress topper I can’t even use. Very unhappy customer.

Purchased in April 2021 for $285.00.

Seriously Dreamy!

After trialing a Onebed mattress for a few months, we were sleeping so much better. However, it was just a little on the firm side for us, so we purchased a Onebed Mattress Topper. The topper is deliciously soft and combined with the firmness of the mattress, it provides exactly the support we need. I have some back issues and due to the pain, I have only been able to lie on my side. The mattress topper provides support in all the right places, so I can now lie on my back without being in pain.
I would also like to add that we received excellent customer service from Onebed, they went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and they maintained prompt communication every step of the way. Thanks Onebed!

Purchased in November 2020.

Fantastic

The Onebed mattress was too firm for us and the mattress topper is just what was needed. Very comfortable to sleep on now. Just wish we had ordered it when we ordered the mattress.

Purchased in August 2020.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy to know you were able to get the best sleep with your Onebed Topper on top of your Onebed mattress. Thank you for your feedback, Jeff. :)

Sean A.
Sean A.South East Queensland, QLD

Sleep improved

It's a about a fist in thickness however very soft and firm ,like sleeping on a bit pillow. I have been Abel to get more sleep deffenetly must buy with the matrass

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $250.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Great to know that topper is working well for you, definitely a good balance of soft and firm. It is best paired with the Onebed Mattress. Thank you for the positive review, Sean :)

Louise G.
Louise G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In Love

Completely in love with my mattress topper! Saved me spending thousands on a new mattress. It's so soft and plush. I've never been so comfortable in bed. Thank you OneBed!

Purchased in September 2020 at Online for $310.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

So glad that the Onebed Topper has completed transformed your sleeping experience on your existing mattress. Thank you for the positive review, Louise! :)

Kristina J.
Kristina J.Sydney, NSW

Mum can't sleep without it now

I bought this for my 80yr old mother, who has a lot of pain in the joints, especially her hips.
She's a side sleeper, so this had made her bed so much softer, and easier on her hips. She loves it and is sleeping so much better now.

Purchased in August 2020 for $300.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Your mother is lucky to have an incredibly sweet and thoughtful daughter like you! Thank you for letting us know how the topper has helped your mum sleep better, Kristina. :)

Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Improvement

The Topper has made my mattress so much better, and I am enjoying more sleep. Great product, and will get more for the other beds in the house, including the guest room.

Purchased in September 2020 at www.onebed.com.au for $250.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

It warms our hearts to gain another Onebed loyalist. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help with making your next purchases, Dale. :)

KJ
KJasked
Mattress Topper

We recently bought a firm mattress but to firm for us (70s) Would a topper be of benefit to us. I don,t want to fork out more money after the expense of thr Queen mattress Apreciate comments Thank You KJ

Kerrie

I would think the topper would work in improving your comfort if your mattress is too firm. The topper is definitely softer but still provides support.

Framey
Frameyasked
Mattress Topper

I have an electruc blanket - anyone know if it goes above or under the topper? Does it make a difference if under?

Adam H
Adam Hasked
Mattress Topper

I just purchased the bed and topper together but I find the topper too firm - can I get a softer topper ?

See all Onebed Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Onebed Mattress Topper

Offering the perfect balance between comfort and support, Davina foam maintains a supportive buoyancy effect while gently melding to the shape of your body.

Features:

• 5 zoned orthopaedic support: Say goodbye to aches and pains with the 5-comfort zones of the Onebed Topper which maintains skeletal alignment by supporting you from head to toe.
  • No disturbance: The Onebed topper has a zero-motion transfer effect so all movement stays on the side of the bed where it belongs.
  • Stay cool: Davina Foam is renowned for its high breathability because of its open cell structure which speeds up sweat evaporation, meaning that the Onebed Topper stays airy and dry while keeping you cool and fresh.
  • Comfort: Designed to provide the perfect relationship between soft and firm to optimise for enhanced levels of comfort and support - so you can sleep easier no matter the state of your mattress.
  • Davina foam: This material has a bounce back effect, relieves pressure points and conforms to your body shape.