Onebed Mattress Topper

Onebed Mattress Topper

King, Queen, Double, etc...

Kate S

Kate SSydney, NSW

So comfortable, I really love it

It’s beautiful. I really love it. Makes the bed so comfy. I felt like I was in a bed in a 5 star hotel. Its really great, thank you so much.

Purchased in July 2020.

Susan Harper

Susan HarperSydney, NSW

Best customer service

I ordered my topper on a Saturday, received a phone call on the Monday to say it was a public holiday in Queensland and that it would arrive Tuesday, which it did.
Put it straight on the bed, I had my first nights sleep on it last night and WOW....best nights sleep I have had in months because of ongoing hip and back problems
Super impressed already

Purchased in May 2020 for A$310.00.

Sue G

Sue GSouth East Queensland, QLD

For a comfortable nights sleep the mattress topper is a must!

My husband has noticed a huge difference when he wakes up in the morning with no soreness in his back. Since we bought our Onebed mattress & topper we both get uninterrupted sleep throughout the night. Ordering was easy & our delivery was within a couple of days. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Onebed to family and friends.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Onebed Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Best sleep I’ve ever had

We bought a One Bed king mattress in a box and A king mattress topper, I’m telling you what it’s the best sleep my partner and myself have had in years!

Tora01

Tora01New South Wales

Awesome comfort

We purchased one bed mattress and felt we needed it to be slightly softer. On one beds recommendation we purchased the topper we love it added that extra soft touch we needed would recommend

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

Brett D.

Brett D.Launceston, TAS

A perfect addition

The one bed mattress topper is a perfect addition to the one bed original queen size mattress. We have found it to be comfortable and provides a good extra level of support.

Purchased in January 2020.