2Onebed Mattress Topper

Marina
Michael H
Michael HPerth, WA2 posts

Great value

It took just one night to adjust to the new mattress. We can fully recommend it, the best nights rest for years! Show reply
Jack
Jack
  Verified Double

Too soft - Doesn't provide support

The topper is too soft to provide adequate support, if you like a firm mattress then stay away and look for different options.

On the page for the topper it mentions the 125 day trial. What the page is actually saying is that you can also buy a mattress that comes with this trial. After attempting to return the topper I've been told by support that this product is not covered by the trial.

If you really want to give the topper a try then wait until it's on sale (which is frequent). Show details

Onebed
Onebed    DM
Jeff
Jeff
  Mattress Topper

Great Fit and Wonderful Feel

OneBed's king sheet set fits our bed better than any other set we've ever had. It is supper comfortable and keeps us comfortable and cool all night. Really great product. My wife has a bad back and it is a relief for her not to have to constantly pull hard to get the the fitted sheets on every morning. Thank You! Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Feel The Quality Isn't As Good As the Mattress

Firstly, I want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Onebed King 12" Mattress.

Because I love it so much I have also purchased the Onebed Mattress Topper, but to be honest while I am somewhat happy, I am also a bit disappointed with it.

The reason is:

-When taking is out of the packaging it didn't seem as good quality with the 'edges' feeling uneven and the cover feeling quite oversized with too much room in it so the fabric doesn't fit firm on the topper.

-It is definitely not the same size as the mattress - the topper is smaller by around 40mm I would guess (Length and width).

Kindest regards, Anne & Steve Whiddon
NSW Show details ·  1

Somerset Dam Schoolhouse3 posts
  Queen

Made such a difference!!!!

We loved the topper so much, that we have bought one for every bed in our holiday house and that's 12 beds!!!! The topper makes even an ordinary mattress become a fabulous mattress. We love them and have been telling everyone about them. Show details ·  1
Shiron
ShironPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive King

This is so perfect .../

I was struggling hard to wake up every morning because of my back pain. After having one night of sleep on onebed topper I felt so easy to wake up and felt so much relief from my back pain. Show details ·  1
jodielesch
jodieleschHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Double

Had the best night sleep. Could not sleep without it

Was waking up sore through the night. Not waking up, tossing and turning all night now. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Shez
Shez

Disappointing

Bought this matress expecting it to be a bit firm although I would categorise this as medium to soft. Definitely not easy on the back and hasnt eased any back pain as the prior reviews may have suggested. Show details
Onebed
Onebed    DM
Claudia
Claudia
  Verified King Single

Mum is thrilled

My mum has a painful back condition and she finds the topper to be comfortable and supportive. It really has helped. Excellent service and prompt delivery. I would recommend this company. Show reply
Eric P
Eric PSydney, NSW

It couldn't be better!

This is the mattress topper I have bought from Onebed, and I'm impressed with the quality and the luxurious feel. I cannot recommend this topper highly enough as it more than does the job and is the best one currently on the market. Thanks Show details ·  1
Vanessa
VanessaTasmania

Ole bones are cheering

Was not convinced that a topper was going to change anything, but I'm soooo happy to say after sleeping on it im now convinced.
My hubby has back and hip issues, I have neck and back issues and this topper has eased the pain usually felt every morning. Best buy EVER. Show details ·  1
Jordy
Jordy

Amazing

Soft comfortable bed easy and nice to sleep on I enjoy sleeping on it I don’t know what else to say here thirty words is too much for in my Show details ·  1
SGrsk
SGrskMelbourne4 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Just the relief I have been looking for!

We bought this mattress topper to go over a rather firm bed which was giving me back and hip pain. It has provided me so much relief. Both my husband and I find it so comfortable and our sleep is so much better now! The only improvement I'd make is to put straps on so it is more secure as it moves a bit, but otherwise it's fantastic. Highly recommend! Show details ·  2

matf
matf · Mattress Topper

can you put a king size over 2 single beds ?

Skye M.
Skye M. · Mattress Topper Queen

Hi how does this topper work. Does it just sit on top or has it got fitted sides?? Thankyou

Somerset Dam Schoolhouse

It sits on top. We have them on every bed in our AirBNB and on our beds at home and they are fantastic!!! It is like sleeping on a cloud.

Somerset Dam Schoolhouse

They have like a self-gripping layer on the bottom. Only occasionally do you need to re-align it. :)

Yossie3011
Yossie3011 · Mattress Topper

We've recently purchased a 10" standard Queen size Onebed mattress and set it to medium. My wife is finding it still on the firm side - will it be softer with the topper?

See all Onebed Mattress Topper questions

Offering the perfect balance between comfort and support, Davina foam maintains a supportive buoyancy effect while gently melding to the shape of your body.

Features:

• 5 zoned orthopaedic support: Say goodbye to aches and pains with the 5-comfort zones of the Onebed Topper which maintains skeletal alignment by supporting you from head to toe.
  • No disturbance: The Onebed topper has a zero-motion transfer effect so all movement stays on the side of the bed where it belongs.
  • Stay cool: Davina Foam is renowned for its high breathability because of its open cell structure which speeds up sweat evaporation, meaning that the Onebed Topper stays airy and dry while keeping you cool and fresh.
  • Comfort: Designed to provide the perfect relationship between soft and firm to optimise for enhanced levels of comfort and support - so you can sleep easier no matter the state of your mattress.
  • Davina foam: This material has a bounce back effect, relieves pressure points and conforms to your body shape.