Online Travel Insurance

Online Travel Insurance

Very good money value

Pls offer more discount for age over 50 because we have more time to travel than under 50 and we always looking for the best good money value with cheap price

Claim MadeNo

False advertising dont pay legitimate claims

Cheap and nasty. Lodged claim in February due to cyclone affecting trip and took 3 months for them to assess with no response on how they got to this outcome.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony

It was a good and cheapest policy

This policy was easy to set up. I found this one cheapest online policy.
I did not require to use policy but I think in case require will be easy to claim.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Saroj! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to sign up for - luckily didn't need to use it

I organised this travel insurance on the day I departed for 4 days in China. It was affordable and hassle-free to sign up for. I didn't have to make a claim, so can't comment on the other end. My only complaint was that I was automatically added to an email marketing list that I don't think I agreed to, and that's not cool

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Felt safe in holding this - cheap cheap too!

The policy I received was good value! I did not need to lodge a claim but I would definitely be staying with this insurance company next time I travel! Thank you for making my trip secure

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Mel. Cheers, Anthony.

Well-priced cover for peace of mind

I thankfully had no need to make a claim but I was happy with the Online Travel Insurance policy and its inclusions. It had everything I needed. I'll definitely revisit for my next trip!

Claim MadeNo
Thanks Lauren! Regards, Anthony.

I thought I was buying a good product

I purchased travel insurance well before my flight and during the time between when I purchased my tickets and insurance, and my departure, the airline went into bankruptcy. It was a circumstance "beyond my control" but no, I am not entitled to ANY compensation. Why else have travel insurance? Very disappointed and will never purchase insurance from this company again.

DestinationEurope
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi, thanks for the review. I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.My claim was reviewed and outcome still stands. No claim is possible if the airline goes bust. Customers beware and do not purchase this product. Find an insurance that allows a claim if an airline declares insolvency. This product may be good for some claim items, but please don't fall into the trap that we did. When you take out insurance you expect to be covered, in this situation Allianz refuses cover.

Competitive Price

No need to claim but travel insurance is a must so was good to get value for money, this policy gave a lot of extras that other companies didn't for this price. Very happy with the product offered.

Claim MadeNo
Glad to hear you were happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

A great piece of mind at affordable price

I have used this product twice now and found it good value for money touch wood I have not had to make a claim but felt secure if I did everything would be as easy as the purchase

Claim MadeNo
Hi Adam, glad you found us good value for money. Regards, Anthony.

Covered more than the others!

I didn’t need to lodge a claim but I did pay less than the majority of the group I travelled with & was covered for a lot more than them!
They had to add in optional extras what I was covered for as a base. Great value!

Claim MadeNo
Hi Alexandr, glad to hear you were happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

Value for money

Most competitive price in the market. Customer Service was quick and was able to answer all my queries. Will definitely consider again when travelling overseas especially now we have kids.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent Value and Service

Online Travel Insurance covered all my requirements for an excellent price and was easy to set up. This is the second time I have used Online Travel Insurance and I will definitely use them again.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Sarah, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

easy easy travel insurance

quick simple and competitive for sound of mind whilst holidaying...Didn't need to make a claim fortunately but will be using again for next cruise next month and bali trip in may

Claim MadeNo
Hi Vicki, thanks for the feedback. Hope you enjoy your trip! Regards, Anthony.

Professional and Caring

My wife broke her foot in France on Day 3 of a 5 week holiday. We navigated the French medical system (and later the UK medical system) ourselves and collected the necessary documentation.
The underwriters medical assistance team organised a business class fare home for her (she needed to keep her foot elevated) and our medical expenses were reimbursed following our claim when we got home. Best possible outcome!!!
(This was the first time we have used OTI, but not the last!!)

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationEurope
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi David - sorry to hear about your wife's foot, but happy to hear we were able to help you out. Regards, Anthony.

Easy claim format and prompt payment

First time I have used this company and am very impressed with their claim process. It was easy to navigate the claims process and payment in full was prompt.
Highly recommended.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Hi Megan, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Didn't use it, but glad to have it.

This is the first time I used this company for travel insurance. I bought it last minute literally 10 minutes before I got on the flight because you never know what happens. The online service was quick easy and it even allowed me to send my insurance details to a nominated person which was really handy. For what I was looking for and the price I paid definitely would use this company again as it was alot cheaper then other companies and offered the same if not more of what I wanted to get covered. Didn't need to make a claim, so I can't comment on that but the services was very convenient for me.

Hi Bianca, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony

Insurance for cruise

I had not used online Travel Insurance previously. It was easy to sign up for insurance and very clear instructions were provided in case if I had to make a contact to claim.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Raj, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Affordable travel insurance but claim process is takes a long time

Affordable insurance, had a medical emergency in USA and getting our insurance claim approved was quick but the process of paying the medical providers (was a really big bill) took ages and OTI doesn't contact the medical providers, they forward it to a specialised international provider (adds a further 8-12 weeks to the claim process) who is suppose to contact the hospital, ambulance and doctor billing departments about payment.

Though they never did (we had to call internationally to all these departments to check on the accounts - costed us nearly $100 of international call). We also had an issue with the 'international provider' about a DOB discrepancy (I am assuming they got it mixed up with the American formatting date), so after 12 weeks of sorting, it had to start again which would've made it another 8 - 12 weeks (all up this entire claim process took 5 months). So instead we paid all the bills ourselves which costed us over $10k and had to wait 10 days for that to be reimbursed back to us.

In the end, would've rated it a 5 stars if everything was completed within the time frame and that information given to us was consistent. Unfortunately, it wasn't like this for us. Had high hopes for this insurance after reading positive reviews about the claim process when we were choosing which one to buy, but sadly it has disappointed us and I don't think we want to purchase it again, not for USA at least, since it was so stressful (mental and financially) for us to complete the claim.

Thank you to Anthony for reaching out to us and having a look on our case though! He managed to get one of the claim consultant to give us a ring the next day and organised settlement for our claim. Really appreciate the service.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Jenny, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Awesome travel

This is first time to used this insurance company. And its good the price affordable love it. Thanks to all and god bless!

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for the great review! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy to obtain

I was travelling to Kuala Lumpur - didn't need to claim anything. But ease of applying, will utilise in future

Hi Bruno, hope you had a good trip! Cheers, Anthony

Travelling to western Mongolia in July. I am 66 and have a regular colonoscopy (because of my age - always negative) and a lung scan for a scar on my lung from when I was a child (also negative, but a precaution). Otherwise in excellent health and fitness. do I need to declare the above two things. My travelling companion - 35 had a sprained ankle a five years ago - does this need to be declared? She is back to full fitness and has not treatment
Hi Sharon, thanks for the question. I can't really comment on individual cases, but if you go through our pre existing condition process, you will be asked to declare certain conditions. For any questions, best to call our contact centre on 1800 010 078. Regards, Anthony.

My flight has been canceled due to the closure of the Pakistan air space. Can I claim for the alternative flight that I book ? Kind regards, Shayan Malik
Hello Shayan, I can't comment on individual cases but if you contact us (https://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/connect-with-us/contact-us) our staff will be able to help out. Regards, Anthony

Hello, My son has allergies that require us to carry an epipen. (we've never had to use it) if we purchase cover with you/. (six weeks in Europe next year) will he be covered?
Hi Tali, it's best to call our call centre 1800 010 078 to discuss as they'll be able to provide you more details than I can. Regards, Anthony.

Similar listings