OntheNet

NBN 50/20, NBN 100/40, NBN 12/1 (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OntheNet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (16) · No (1)
Warwick
WarwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

I actually have the NBN 1000/50 and it's lightning fast.

On The Net are super reliable and technically highly competent. What you pay for, you get. My recent FTTP upgrade was handled very smoothly and swiftly.

Gary H
Gary H

Best internet service provider I have ever had

I have been with On The Net for 3 years now. Confused when I was signing up and a company rep phoned me to help complete my application. I pay for 50/20 but the 50 MBPS is often around 53 so I am getting faster internet than I am paying for. Upload is always around 18 or 19. Perfect connection. Rarely have problems with losing connection. They do not have overseas call centres so you actually talk to a local. Also have a VoIP phone for the trivial cost of $20 a year.. On the rare occasion there are connection failures. I receive prompt attention. Highly recommended

• Incentivised Review No
  • Start DateJanuary 2021
Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service from a Local Company.

Great company to deal with and local to the gold coast. Speeds are stable with no drop outs yet. Happy to recommend them when compared to slightly lower priced unhelpful overseas companies.

simon
simon

GREAT COMPANY

They have fantastic customer service (thanks Paul) great NBN speeds and the prices are keen too.
Was dealing with Telstra but they said 3 months to connect to NBN so i called onthenet -they did it in 3 days!

Wazza
WazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great no problems

We have been with onthenet for several years and have never had a problem or outage. We have a 150 plus bonus 50Gb plan and it works fine for us.

Aaron M.
Aaron M.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely fast installation and professional service

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Craig D.
Craig D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with On The Net’s loyalty to their customers.

wyrmbait
wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG i haven't reviewed Onthenet yet !

Greg
Greg

Outstanding service

When I needed to join NBN I had reservations after hearing other horror stories. I decided to join ONTHENET because they were local and had a local service call centre. Like most NBN providers, I joined online, but when I had to call ONTHENET to ask a question I was pleasantly surprised to be answered immediately. The service officer was happy to spend some time answering my questions. They obviously know what they are talking about and can explain technical details in plain English.

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

On The Net

Extremely reliable connections and service. I am very happy as a client of On The Net and recommend them as a provider to friends and family. All those who have followed my suggestion are also happy with the connections and service.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Adequate Speeds Yes

Good NBN service

After being an on-the-net customer for many years I recently required NBN connection after moving back to the Gold Coast. As always the service was quick and smart and installation happened within a few days . The speed and service is great and have had no disruptions to service.

No One Knows
No One KnowsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Local company doing what they say they will

We switched from a major telco to OntheNet HFC NBN50 approx. 6 months ago and have been happy to date. After an initial issue with an NBN Co. tech, OntheNet ensured that we were prioritised with our connection and we were up and running within days.
We are heavy users who mostly during peak times are running Netflix on two TV's, gaming consoles and web browsing. We've not experienced any dropouts and typically achieve down speeds of 28 to 40 mbps and up speeds of 15 to 20 mbps. Importantly, the speeds are stable with low ping.
It is refreshing to speak with a local and we are more than happy to pay a few $$ more a month to see jobs stay in Australia along with profits.

FionaC
FionaCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you onthenet for making my transition smooth and being there to sort issues

I transitioned to NBN from ADSL (both with onthenet) I had an issue with the NBN installation and it was fixed quickly. The only times my NBN has dropped out Onthenet has investigated and got back to me immediately with updates on the situation. Onthenet staff are all so helpful, have been with them for years and recommend them to everyone on the Gold Coast.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service from this company. They give objective and impartial information on speeds and costs. you can speak directly to their technicians. I had no trouble in being connected and the speed is exactly what they suggested it would be.