4.2 from 6,054 reviews

3,593
1,295

Absolutely terrible service

if you want your order anytime within a year then stay well away from this site. Blame suppliers and offer a refund that takes forever to land back in your account! Shouldn't be able to sell in Australia!

disappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No-one is getting back to me

I made a purchase last week. I went to check on the status of my order to find it had been cancelled, without any notification as to why. No one will return my attempt in contacting them via their mobile app. I cannot find another means of contact. I want to know why my order was cancelled. If i didnt go into my account to check my order status I would not have even known you cancelled it! I receive constant emails regarding new sales but basic customer service is non existent. Not good.

disappointed

Order number is 30308427.
You've also taken the money from my account and haven't refunded it. Your 1300 number doesn't connect either. Looking forward to your reply.

NaKikiPerth, WA

Beautiful clothes but late deliveries

Good quality clothes. Have bought so many clothes through their website but lately delivery has been terrible. Lately i ordered 2 dresses on the 20th of Sept but upto now i just received one
dress yesterday (20/10/19) a month later.For this reason i will never use this site again

Ok the order number is30075897

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi, thank you for your reply with the order number. Upon checking, your order is currently at international transit. You can track your order progress at http://track.omniparcel.com/?id=B3L0306722 .

paudcent

paudcent

Great quality items

Received some tee shirts, nice quality, and a great price. Quick delivery and well packed what more could a buyer get. In General, you find good quality items with OO whatever you buy.

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where is my order? Are you a scam?

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Angela, Thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that you are without your order. I'd like to check on the whereabouts of your order, can you please advise your order number? I look forward to hearing from you.

AmandaMelbourne

Thieving Scammers

Ordered items on the 19th September, part order says it’s sent but when you press track the tracking number doesn’t exist in toll website.. then contact customer service to be given same generic response, no action, ask for a refund and get nothing. Do not use OO they’re thieves and scam artists who steal your money without the intent to send items

CS M.OO.com.au

Original OO scamming company.

Original OO is a scamming company. They charged my card twice for the same shoe and they refused to refund my money back. The website stated you can cancel within 24vhours, plus no funds taking until further processing. This was a lie. They snatched my funds instantly, before I was done with the process. You should be sick to uor 3 stomach taking money from innocent human beings. What if it was you? Get a real job instead of plotting on who u can scam out of money. Scam!Scam!Scam!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shunna
Shunna

Stay far away from the scammers.

Love oo.com

I’m a regular return customer to oo.com over a few years now and the reason I return is the guarantee of a bargain on popular items, great quality and ease of shopping.
Living a full life I find it’s so much easier just to log on and get what I want without spending a whole day out shopping. The range is huge and there’s always something for everyone. I have never had to return an item yet and because of this and all the above mentioned points 00.com is my first stop in online shopping every time.

FrankSydney, NSW

Poor Service! Terrible Refund Policy! Two months waiting for a product

After two months waiting for my item and complaining still I haven't got the item and neither my money back, no one has fixed the problem. I am very disappointing

Hi there, my order number is 29494702
I have already added the invoice with the message. I hope you can resolve it,
Regards,

Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products are the problem

It’s a shame I have to give a two star rating. I found the return policy to be good. The person I emailed was good and I did buy a good product. The problem I bought 5 pairs of uggs and one sent was the wrong style, two were badly made, then Australian Shepard fantastic brand perfect pair, but the 5 th I kept as I was tired of returning like I did the first three loosing postage fees. I kept the cloud nine boots but excepted a part refund like $20 out of $100. Problem is they are so bad they have torn after three wears the wool just falls off. So the reason they are getting two stars I’d the products they are so bad. I have since started using other websites.

mr_lazza

mr_lazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tough Toys - 4wd Accessories

Re: 4WD radiator insect screen for Toyota Prado 150.
Easy to fit to grill and works really well in keeping out the bugs from the radiator.
Reasonable price and good service all round.

IshkaaAU

Appalling customer Service.

Misleading ads as goods purchased not the same as photo and still waiting for other items to be sent....long overdue. No response from where is my order form. No wonder they have to offer money for positive reviews.

Ishkaa

Still no response from this company about where my goods are.

Adidas Jacket

Very easy to use online, swift delivery, and an easy payment methodology, very impressed customer and very happy customer as well. Great work ok.com.au, l will be back to buy.

luvtoshop111

luvtoshop111Perth, WA

Poor Service! Terrible Refund Policy!

My order: 29640255 was cancelled on the 7th July and I was notified that I can expect to see any monies owed reach my bank account within five business days. 8 business days has passed and still no refund. OO.COM.AU charges my account immediately after purchase, but when it comes to issuing a refund they take forever! Please refund my money!

Another issue I have with OO.COM.AU is delivery.
If you need your items to be delivered at a reasonable time. Don’t bother buying from this company.
I ordered 8 items on the 8th July. It is 9 days now and I am still waiting for my items to be dispatch. I don't know when I will receive all my items.

customer service non existant

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello thank you for sharing your experience with us. My sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. Could you please provide us with your order number for me to check and get back to you.

nothappyjan
nothappyjan
jayabaya108

jayabaya108Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this Company

Always had excellent service and great products from them.A couple of times I had to return products but company responded immediately and I got a replacement quuckly. Prices are amazingly low at times and quality is always very good. My go to site for online shopping

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Chris

ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

OO Site has so many Products on Offer

Very easy Site to navigate around,delivery is speedy service and there are so many great Products on offer. I recommend this site for the purchase of any item that takes your fancy.

AussiegirlSydney, NSW

A bit disappointed.

I ordered 3 items of Lock and Lock containers online back in April while at the Easter show. They never showed up so I emailed and they apologized saying they were waiting on a second delivery. Today I received notice of a refund with no explanation.

Aussiegirl

That's ok I went to Aldi and picked up a 20 pack Lock & Lock set for a bargain.

CS M.OO.com.au

I am really sorry for the trouble that caused you surrounding this order.

Trish

TrishSydney Surrounds, NSW

I'm an OO.com.au addict

Yes that's right I'm so addicted to this site. I have bought so much stuff from here and love it. I have also had to return a product which went seamlessly.
I've ordered products that have even come from Turkey and reordered again.
Thank you OO.com.au

Marie

MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

every time I have used OO.com its been GREAT...THANK YOU......

Easy to use for a oldie!! I am very satisfied with my Product BUYs from OO.com...Great service and timely delivery..even when a product wasn't in stock ,my money was refunded.. thank you.

Deanna T

Deanna Tasked

Hi I made a purchase a few weeks back for Sheridan towel sets and have not yet received an email regarding when my goods will be delivered it is taking much to long. Please let me know what has happened ASAP otherwise I would like a refund.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Deanna, I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. I can assist to check on this for you. Please revert back with your order number. Thank you.

disappointedasked

Hello I need to talk to someone urgently regarding my order. The phone number 1300 132 151 doesn't work (says its disconnected) and you're not responding to my online enquiries via the app. How do I contact you?

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to get through us. Our contact number is
02 8317 5595. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and locate the whereabouts of your parcel and get back to you with an update.

Mike G.

Mike G.asked

My order 29924335 is being sent to the wrong shipping address the correct address is 14 Elwood close Atherton QLD 4883

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Mike, I have reviewed your order and unfortunately I will be unable to assist you with your request. This is due to your order already being dispatched out of our system.

While I cannot change your address, may I recommend that you attempt to contact the local delivery partner once your order has reached their network. In some instances they may be able to assist you to redirect the delivery (fees and charges may apply).

You can monitor the tracking of your order by visiting your Account online and heading to My Orders.
My apologies again for any inconvenience caused

Get an answer from our members and OO.com.au representatives