OO.com.au

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OO.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (47)

What a nightmare!

Jackie
Jackie
Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for your reply. Could you please drop us a PM with the photos of the item received for me to check further?

Steve J.
Steve J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So slow

Still waiting for my first order from the 30/9.They havent even recieved it in their warehouse.Looking at around a month for delivery,Back to Catch.com

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you.

Was fine until....

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your review and I am sorry for the experience. Could you please confirm if you would like to cancel both items under invoice number 41211669?

topshop147

Hi, yes please, cancel both.

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the confirmation. I have canceled the order. The funds will be credited to your account via the original payment method within 7 to 10 business days.

Taking too long for a simple problem...

I bought a pair of pants with free shipping. Waited for 2 weeks, but no deliver. Waiting another 9 days for investigation, and still no progress A few days ago, I left same messages asking for coupons worth the same amount as what I paid for the pants in order to solve the problem, but no reply at all. I honestly like your products but I want you to look after your customers too. Trust that is what you neeed.

PTT
PTT
Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry for the experience. We had not received a response yet from the courier and we are chasing them for an update. As soon as I have an update, I will get back to you.Thank you

Susan G.
Susan G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Return shopper.

I have found 00.com.au is an online shop I return to over and over and have done so for many years now. I am comfortable recommending the site to my friends as the service and products have always been great. The products I have ordered have always been accurately described. All the orders have been promptly dispatched. The prices are spot on and there is always enough variety to satisfy my price point and product quality desires. I live away from any major shopping areas so this saves me a lot of travel.

DeeDee99Victoria

Product description misleading.

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Hi DeeDee, thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue with the slippers. Please let us know the order number and I will look into this for you. Thank you

DeeDee99

Hi there. Order no.32804153 cheers, DeeDee.

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Faulty airwalk shoes - oo won’t refund

I bough a pair of airwalk shoes in July 2020. Still well within the 12 month warranty period the glue gave out and the soles came apart from the whole shoe.
Oo first claimed it was wear an tear, then offered 30% refund. They were reminded about their responsibilities under law and finally agreed to refund. It’s been 2 weeks waiting and they keep making excuses to delay it further.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Hi Peter, thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry that the shoe is faulty. Please let me know the order number and I will look into it. Thank you

Peter
Peter

I’ve sent you the reference numbers but received no reply ? Why did you ask for them if you weren’t going to do anything about it.

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Hi Peter, I have checked and I can see that the order number was not provided in this thread. I would love to get this issue solved for you, please let us know the order number. Thank you

JudiannSydney Surrounds, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I found this site very easy to navigate & find what I was looking for, I was very impressed with the items I purchased and delivery was prompt. The quality of the products is great and packing was professional. I would thoroughly recommend this business.
Judianne

Customer ServiceOO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for this great review Judiann. It is great to know that you are happy with our website, products and services. Have a good day

Judiann

You are most welcome and deserving of my review

Have a nice day :)

KalkalAustralia

Terrible customer service

I placed a clothing order and I was sent someone else's order and I can only presume they were sent mine. I've sent through photos of the order and the other person's order slip I received but have had very poor responses. I'm now up to message number 9 via the website with still no clear outcome about a full refund and have been told I'll need to wait up to 7 days to be issued a refund and if I want what I ordered I need to now reorder them through the website and pay for them yet again. In what world does that make sense? I've been refused a customer service number to call and it appears the messaging system is out of Australia. I will never order from this website again

Kalkal

I've emailed your system yet again this morning with my invoice number,how about providing me with a phone number I can call so I can speak with an actual person not some offshore messaging system that takes forever to reply

DragonflySydney

Great Shopping Experience

This site is easy to navigate & has a great range of products. I have always been treated well when I had an issue & the OO Team have always assisted me quickly & with no fuss. Have bought many wonderful gifts for friends & family & myself :). The quality of the products I have purchased has been surprisingly good for the price but you have to be quick to take advantage.

CS M.OO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for your support and we are glad that you are happy with our service. and products. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day.

Andrea Ardern
Andrea Ardern

I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

I’ve ordered quite a few things from this website and found delivery is reasonable time. The Members area is great and makes it really easy to be able to contact the team at all hours. I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

CS M.OO.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for your support Andrea and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Kelly F.

Terrible. Ordered was sent faulty item.

Still waiting for a refund!!!! Order number 3109602. Keep getting the run around. I just want my money back.was denied given vouchers reluctantly used. Product not available. Again asked for refund. Still waiting. Sent this to fair trade now.

Kelly F.

Still waiting for my refund

CS M.OO.com.auSend a private message

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that,you are still waiting on your refund. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Find out how OO.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Item out of stock so Sent something else instead!?

Ordered a brown handbag, waited 4 weeks, recieved a black handbag instead as it seems (after I researched myself) the brown is not in stock. Failed to communicate with me prior. This was a gift. They have only offered a 10% refund or to return and refund full. Waste of time and money!

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely poor customer service

julie Mennen
julie MennenPerth, WA

This store is amazing

Great site, with a good range of discounted goods. I purchased womens clothing and seafolly swimwear which I was very happy with. Postage was fairly quick and the goods were of high quality and genuine.