OO.com.au

OO.com.au

4.2 from 6,046 reviews

Poor Service! Terrible Refund Policy! Two months waiting for a product

After two months waiting for my item and complaining still I haven't got the item and neither my money back, no one has fixed the problem. I am very disappointing

Hi Frank, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear you are still without your order. I would like to take a further look into this for you to get it resolved. Are you able to send your order number through so I can raise this with the team immediately.Hi there, my order number is 29494702 I have already added the invoice with the message. I hope you can resolve it, Regards, FrankI’m sorry to inform you that, the item you picked for - Brioni Mens Men's Br0026o 48Mm Optical Frames were refunded .I would like to explain on why this has occurred. When an order is placed with us, we are not able to anticipate any issue with the stocks we are to receive from our supplier. During the picking and packing process, should there are any short falls or any issues with the item you purchase we will then provide you with a refund. You will also receive an email stating that your order has been unfulfilled advising a refund will be done.

Products are the problem

It’s a shame I have to give a two star rating. I found the return policy to be good. The person I emailed was good and I did buy a good product. The problem I bought 5 pairs of uggs and one sent was the wrong style, two were badly made, then Australian Shepard fantastic brand perfect pair, but the 5 th I kept as I was tired of returning like I did the first three loosing postage fees. I kept the cloud nine boots but excepted a part refund like $20 out of $100. Problem is they are so bad they have torn after three wears the wool just falls off. So the reason they are getting two stars I’d the products they are so bad. I have since started using other websites.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Belinda, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. You may lodge a return request from your OO.com.au account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. If there's anything else I can assist, please revert back to me. Thank you.

Tough Toys - 4wd Accessories

Re: 4WD radiator insect screen for Toyota Prado 150.
Easy to fit to grill and works really well in keeping out the bugs from the radiator.
Reasonable price and good service all round.

Appalling customer Service.

Misleading ads as goods purchased not the same as photo and still waiting for other items to be sent....long overdue. No response from where is my order form. No wonder they have to offer money for positive reviews.

Hi Ishkaa, we are very sorry to hear that your recent purchase was not quite what you had anticipated. I would like to wholeheartedly apologise for this delivery experience and any inconvenience caused. You can lodge a returns request should you no longer want the item. Could you please provide us your order number which is pending to be delivered to you.I want the item. I have used your contact procedure to enquire where it is but no reply. In the matter of the item that was sent that was not as in the ad I was fobbed off a week later with OO.COM.Au asking to take a picture of the original packing . Like it hasn't gone in the bin. Appalling service.Still no response from this company about where my goods are.

Adidas Jacket

Very easy to use online, swift delivery, and an easy payment methodology, very impressed customer and very happy customer as well. Great work ok.com.au, l will be back to buy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor Service! Terrible Refund Policy!

My order: 29640255 was cancelled on the 7th July and I was notified that I can expect to see any monies owed reach my bank account within five business days. 8 business days has passed and still no refund. OO.COM.AU charges my account immediately after purchase, but when it comes to issuing a refund they take forever! Please refund my money!

Another issue I have with OO.COM.AU is delivery.
If you need your items to be delivered at a reasonable time. Don’t bother buying from this company.
I ordered 8 items on the 8th July. It is 9 days now and I am still waiting for my items to be dispatch. I don't know when I will receive all my items.

Hi, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am really sorry in the delay for processing the refund for you. I have checked and could see that we have successfully processed the refund amount of $5.95 and $26.85 back into your PayPal Account on 18/07/2019.

customer service non existant

Have used oo on and off for years now, but have noticed last couple of years delivery times have blown out excessively no response from contact us messages, and more items now no stock... latest was a handbag ordered... 6 weeks went by and nothing, then finally states stock arived... couple of weeks later still nothing so use contact us, after a week of no response use contact us again.... 4 days later i recieve a refund, no explanation... so if u are not in a hurry or on a deadline, or really dont care either way if it turns up then this site is fine to use, but otherwise u may be parting with ur money for months with no arrival of ordered item... it like lending the company money for a period of time without intrest in return... maybe it is the company that has taken over, but its really not good enough... no customer service at all... might be better if they purchased the stock and only charged us when item is actually dispatched like what amazon does... pick up ur game oo or u will end up out of buisness.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hello thank you for sharing your experience with us. My sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. Could you please provide us with your order number for me to check and get back to you.Seriously you guys had over 2 months to contact me and reply to contact us messages, but i recieved nothing... im just letting others know what to expect from ur company... if u want decent reviews how about u train ur staff in customer service, and deliver ordered items in a timely fashion... i assume u guys should have some idea of stock quantities from suppliers... in this day and age of technology there is really no excuse. If it was a one off incident , and i was contacted by customer service it would be understandable, but this seems to be the norm from u guys...I totally understand that you are without your order. I would love to check on this issue from you but I will not be able to do it without an order number. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Love this Company

Always had excellent service and great products from them.A couple of times I had to return products but company responded immediately and I got a replacement quuckly. Prices are amazingly low at times and quality is always very good. My go to site for online shopping

Warranty Claim MadeYes

OO Site has so many Products on Offer

Very easy Site to navigate around,delivery is speedy service and there are so many great Products on offer. I recommend this site for the purchase of any item that takes your fancy.

A bit disappointed.

I ordered 3 items of Lock and Lock containers online back in April while at the Easter show. They never showed up so I emailed and they apologized saying they were waiting on a second delivery. Today I received notice of a refund with no explanation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hello, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I’m sorry that the item you picked were refunded. I would like to explain on why this has occurred. When an order is placed with us, we are not able to anticipate any issue with the stocks we are to receive from our supplier. During the picking and packing process, should there are any short falls or any issues with the item you purchase we will then provide you with a refund. You will also receive an email stating that your order has been unfulfilled advising a refund will be done.That's ok I went to Aldi and picked up a 20 pack Lock & Lock set for a bargain.I am really sorry for the trouble that caused you surrounding this order.

I'm an OO.com.au addict

Yes that's right I'm so addicted to this site. I have bought so much stuff from here and love it. I have also had to return a product which went seamlessly.
I've ordered products that have even come from Turkey and reordered again.
Thank you OO.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeNo

every time I have used OO.com its been GREAT...THANK YOU......

Easy to use for a oldie!! I am very satisfied with my Product BUYs from OO.com...Great service and timely delivery..even when a product wasn't in stock ,my money was refunded.. thank you.

delivery and returns policy

Your delivery and returns policy is excellent. No take the extra charges for rearranged the delivery I really appreciated you. Every time manage with the customers. Thank u very much

I love OO.com.au

Have never had a problem with this company. Great service and timely delivery and great gear to purchase. Have ordered products that came from US (usually around Christmas for presents) and they have always arrived on time and in great condition. Everyone laughs at me at work - she's been to OO again as the parcels arrive! Keep up the great work!

Unacceptable!!

I accidentally pressed a misleading ourpay button and now I have a jacket on order that I didn’t want to buy! customer service on the app is not replying and it’s the only way I can contact them! I want my money back!

June 25th 2019 Update: Where is my product!!

The last time I ordered of Oo I was expecting it within a week & after a 1.5months I was told it was not coming which was frustrating and now AGAIN I have placed an order and it’s not left the warehouse and is due to be delivered tomorrow at the latest!!
I would like an update on my delivery please?

Order no .29522425

Warranty Claim MadeNo
I want the order canceled before shipping and my money back. Shame on OO for this deception. Please reply to my messages you have no working phone number!Hi , Thank you reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. I'm very sorry to hear that. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check this for you. Awaiting for your reply.Order # 29257808 Awaiting your reply.

My order was placed on 11 February 2019, total value $18.00 for a product available in Australia. The item was delivered on 18 March 2019, five weeks later. However, I had not read the fine print which stated: "Estimated delivery 03/03/2019 - 08/03/2019. Orders are dispatched directly to you from the US".
If I had been more careful and read the "Estimated delivery" time, I would not have placed this order.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey There, thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear that your order arrived later than expected. Our orders are sent from overseas and hence sometimes have a longer transit time. I do apologise for the inconveniences caused.

Poor service and product availability

Found the online experience with this supplier very poor. Ordered an item on 21/2/19 and is still not available as at 18/3/19 with not availability date when queried. Very slow also in terms of delivery and never any apologies when supply is late or indeed if an item cannot be supplied. Wont be using them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey Les. Thank you for taking your time to write us a review here. I'm so sorry to hear that your order has yet to reach you and you have yet to receive updates on when you can expect the item to be delivered to you. Please do provide me with your order no and I will assist you with an update. Thank you.Thanks Les for the order no. I have just checked in your account and I can see that your request for the cancellation has been processed today. The monies will be reflected via original payment method within 5 business days. And as for the missing item, this has now been refunded. You should have received an email when items becomes unavailable. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive any as some times the email does end up into the junk/spam. If there's anything further you need, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Thank you.

Addictive, if you love a great bargain

Top quality, real brand products. Quick delivery. No fuss return and refund. I once took 3 months to return an item and oo.com still accepted the return and gave me a $90 credit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Brand, size and colour I was looking for.

It was easy to find the thongs I wanted on your website. I was able to purchase a pair in a colour and size I wanted without leaving the house.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

One off payment for Multiple delivery systems not working

Your company keep charging me for delivery on every order instead of free multiple delivery payment made from previous orders. Please advise and check the system for mails and lines sales to be linked with any payments for delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey King, thanks for reaching out to us here. I'm sorry you're not receiving the free delivery. This does not sound right. Could you please provide me with one of the order no for the free delivery you did not receive and I will be able to check and reach out to you. Hope to hear back from you. Thank you.