OO.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (44)

Susan G.

Susan G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Return shopper.

I have found 00.com.au is an online shop I return to over and over and have done so for many years now. I am comfortable recommending the site to my friends as the service and products have always been great. The products I have ordered have always been accurately described. All the orders have been promptly dispatched. The prices are spot on and there is always enough variety to satisfy my price point and product quality desires. I live away from any major shopping areas so this saves me a lot of travel.

DeeDee99Victoria

Product description misleading.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi DeeDee, thank you for your review and I am sorry for the issue with the slippers. Please let us know the order number and I will look into this for you. Thank you

DeeDee99

Hi there. Order no.32804153 cheers, DeeDee.

CS M.OO.com.au

Faulty airwalk shoes - oo won’t refund

I bough a pair of airwalk shoes in July 2020. Still well within the 12 month warranty period the glue gave out and the soles came apart from the whole shoe.
Oo first claimed it was wear an tear, then offered 30% refund. They were reminded about their responsibilities under law and finally agreed to refund. It’s been 2 weeks waiting and they keep making excuses to delay it further.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Peter, thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry that the shoe is faulty. Please let me know the order number and I will look into it. Thank you

Peter
Peter

I’ve sent you the reference numbers but received no reply ? Why did you ask for them if you weren’t going to do anything about it.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Peter, I have checked and I can see that the order number was not provided in this thread. I would love to get this issue solved for you, please let us know the order number. Thank you

JudiannSydney Surrounds, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I found this site very easy to navigate & find what I was looking for, I was very impressed with the items I purchased and delivery was prompt. The quality of the products is great and packing was professional. I would thoroughly recommend this business.
Judianne

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for this great review Judiann. It is great to know that you are happy with our website, products and services. Have a good day

Judiann

You are most welcome and deserving of my review

Have a nice day :)

KalkalAustralia

Terrible customer service

I placed a clothing order and I was sent someone else's order and I can only presume they were sent mine. I've sent through photos of the order and the other person's order slip I received but have had very poor responses. I'm now up to message number 9 via the website with still no clear outcome about a full refund and have been told I'll need to wait up to 7 days to be issued a refund and if I want what I ordered I need to now reorder them through the website and pay for them yet again. In what world does that make sense? I've been refused a customer service number to call and it appears the messaging system is out of Australia. I will never order from this website again

Kalkal

I've emailed your system yet again this morning with my invoice number,how about providing me with a phone number I can call so I can speak with an actual person not some offshore messaging system that takes forever to reply

DragonflySydney

Great Shopping Experience

This site is easy to navigate & has a great range of products. I have always been treated well when I had an issue & the OO Team have always assisted me quickly & with no fuss. Have bought many wonderful gifts for friends & family & myself :). The quality of the products I have purchased has been surprisingly good for the price but you have to be quick to take advantage.

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for your support and we are glad that you are happy with our service. and products. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day.

Andrea Ardern

Andrea Ardern

I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

I’ve ordered quite a few things from this website and found delivery is reasonable time. The Members area is great and makes it really easy to be able to contact the team at all hours. I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for your support Andrea and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Kelly F.

Terrible. Ordered was sent faulty item.

Still waiting for a refund!!!! Order number 3109602. Keep getting the run around. I just want my money back.was denied given vouchers reluctantly used. Product not available. Again asked for refund. Still waiting. Sent this to fair trade now.

Still waiting for my refund

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that,you are still waiting on your refund. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Item out of stock so Sent something else instead!?

Ordered a brown handbag, waited 4 weeks, recieved a black handbag instead as it seems (after I researched myself) the brown is not in stock. Failed to communicate with me prior. This was a gift. They have only offered a 10% refund or to return and refund full. Waste of time and money!

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely poor customer service

julie Mennen

julie MennenPerth, WA

This store is amazing

Great site, with a good range of discounted goods. I purchased womens clothing and seafolly swimwear which I was very happy with. Postage was fairly quick and the goods were of high quality and genuine.

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Excellent products with heavily reduced prices of top quality designer goods gives an open market to those of us too busy to find such gems ,delivered in timely fashion to our home

A lost customer before even purchasing!

Jo Jo

Jo JoSouthern and Hills, SA

Still waiting for my refund

Had my money for 3 weeks so I cancelled order. 10 days later I am STILL waiting for my refund. They take your money for goods they can't deliver. Reported them to the ACCC.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Jo Jo, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check the refund status for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Kirsty G.Far North Queensland, QLD

AVOID OO.COM

oo.com is crap! And i mean CRAP!! dont waste your time just shop on ebay. Items dont arrive on time and the people are not very helpful. Would be faster to fly to china and pick ut up myself.

Janet Willmott

Janet WillmottBrisbane

Rip Off

My order got delivered to the wrong address in the wrong state! Oo.coms response was for me to go collect it myself disgusting, no refund, no replacement, no apology just a don't in my bank account. Even have that automated message saying I hope I love my product.. as if I ever had it. Enjoy my money guys while I get zilch

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello Janet, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that your order was sent to an incorrect address. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on this for you? I look forward to hearing from you.

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t deliver as per estimated delivery and customer service do not respond or avoid providing resolution.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Sue,Thank you for your reply. Our team will check on this and get back to you.

SAMI

SAMIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible and disgusting shopping experience

I will buy anything from them. They just sent a dirty and used clothes to me that's the worst shopping experience. I spent money but only feel dirty and disgusting.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello Sami, Thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that your order did not arrive as expected. Can you please advise your order number so that I can facilitate with a returns and refund process for you? I look forward to hearing from you.

Very slow dispatch and poor customer service. AVOID!!!

Ordered some items that were coming from the UK. After 2 weeks my parcel still hadn't even picked up by the courier company. Contacted them via their website, very slow to respond (3 days). Got a generic reply saying they're sorry and that my order had definitely been picked up by the courier company.

I managed to find a phone number to actually speak to someone about my order, but they were no help at all basically gave me the same spiel as the message I was sent on their website. For future reference to anyone trying to get in contact with OO via the phone, call the OZSALE number: (02) 8081 0972, as both websites are owned and run by the same company.

I will never use OO in the future.

Never again use them

Ordered on 29th November - three items. 2 items from China arrived Monday 30th December. Last item from within Australia not delivered yet! Have sent three messages directly to oo.com.au and no response from any message. Have gone way downhill in service and delivery.

CS M.OO.com.au

30529945 - contact number 5235378 - Shireen A is looking into it after I rang today

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and it appears that the parcel is not tracking with Fastway. Our team has now lodged a courier investigation for this parcel and please allow 7 working days for us to hear back from them.