OO.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (39)
Andrea Ardern

Andrea Ardern

I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

I’ve ordered quite a few things from this website and found delivery is reasonable time. The Members area is great and makes it really easy to be able to contact the team at all hours. I recently had to return something I was happy with how I was taking care of

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for your support Andrea and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We will continue to serve you the best we could. Have a good day!

Kelly F.

Terrible. Ordered was sent faulty item.

Still waiting for a refund!!!! Order number 3109602. Keep getting the run around. I just want my money back.was denied given vouchers reluctantly used. Product not available. Again asked for refund. Still waiting. Sent this to fair trade now.

Still waiting for my refund

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that,you are still waiting on your refund. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Item out of stock so Sent something else instead!?

Ordered a brown handbag, waited 4 weeks, recieved a black handbag instead as it seems (after I researched myself) the brown is not in stock. Failed to communicate with me prior. This was a gift. They have only offered a 10% refund or to return and refund full. Waste of time and money!

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely poor customer service

julie Mennen

julie MennenPerth, WA

This store is amazing

Great site, with a good range of discounted goods. I purchased womens clothing and seafolly swimwear which I was very happy with. Postage was fairly quick and the goods were of high quality and genuine.

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Excellent products with heavily reduced prices of top quality designer goods gives an open market to those of us too busy to find such gems ,delivered in timely fashion to our home

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A lost customer before even purchasing!

Jo Jo

Jo JoSouthern and Hills, SA

Still waiting for my refund

Had my money for 3 weeks so I cancelled order. 10 days later I am STILL waiting for my refund. They take your money for goods they can't deliver. Reported them to the ACCC.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Jo Jo, thanks for taking your time to write us a review here. I am sorry to hear that, you are still waiting for your order. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check the refund status for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Kirsty G.Far North Queensland, QLD

AVOID OO.COM

oo.com is crap! And i mean CRAP!! dont waste your time just shop on ebay. Items dont arrive on time and the people are not very helpful. Would be faster to fly to china and pick ut up myself.

Janet Willmott

Janet WillmottBrisbane

Rip Off

My order got delivered to the wrong address in the wrong state! Oo.coms response was for me to go collect it myself disgusting, no refund, no replacement, no apology just a don't in my bank account. Even have that automated message saying I hope I love my product.. as if I ever had it. Enjoy my money guys while I get zilch

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello Janet, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that your order was sent to an incorrect address. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on this for you? I look forward to hearing from you.

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t deliver as per estimated delivery and customer service do not respond or avoid providing resolution.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Sue,Thank you for your reply. Our team will check on this and get back to you.

SAMI

SAMIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible and disgusting shopping experience

I will buy anything from them. They just sent a dirty and used clothes to me that's the worst shopping experience. I spent money but only feel dirty and disgusting.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello Sami, Thank you for writing to us. I am really sorry that your order did not arrive as expected. Can you please advise your order number so that I can facilitate with a returns and refund process for you? I look forward to hearing from you.

Very slow dispatch and poor customer service. AVOID!!!

Ordered some items that were coming from the UK. After 2 weeks my parcel still hadn't even picked up by the courier company. Contacted them via their website, very slow to respond (3 days). Got a generic reply saying they're sorry and that my order had definitely been picked up by the courier company.

I managed to find a phone number to actually speak to someone about my order, but they were no help at all basically gave me the same spiel as the message I was sent on their website. For future reference to anyone trying to get in contact with OO via the phone, call the OZSALE number: (02) 8081 0972, as both websites are owned and run by the same company.

I will never use OO in the future.

Never again use them

Ordered on 29th November - three items. 2 items from China arrived Monday 30th December. Last item from within Australia not delivered yet! Have sent three messages directly to oo.com.au and no response from any message. Have gone way downhill in service and delivery.

Disappointed Dad
Disappointed Dad

30529945 - contact number 5235378 - Shireen A is looking into it after I rang today

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and it appears that the parcel is not tracking with Fastway. Our team has now lodged a courier investigation for this parcel and please allow 7 working days for us to hear back from them.

olipop

olipopAU

Slow dispatch. Three weeks later and no domestic delivery

Placed an order 6th December with plenty of time for Christmas postage. Now showing estimated arrival up to 27th December. No response from emailing the website directly. Really disappointed in the. shoddy service.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hello Olipop, Thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry that you are without your order and that your order will be arriving after Christmas. I do apologise that the order was delayed.

Left without four Christmas orders

Left without four Christmas orders I placed in November because the website told me all would be here by 13-18 December (some said earlier). Three were dispatched 12, 16 and 20 December with one tracking order actually working and saying the courier collected 18 Dec. One hasnt even been picked yet. customer service via Facebook blamed the courier for the delay and told me they likely wouldnt arrive by Christmas.Now comes the scramble to find gifts on Christmas Eve! I shop online to avoid last minute gift hunting ... very disappointing.

Mel R.

Looking at other reviews I think I will be going to the ACCC on this one. Once a happy customer but delivery has really gone downhill! Terrible Christmas experience.

Essy J.

Horrendously slow dispatch of orders

Essy J.

I’ve sent you a message through here. Looking forward to your reply.

CS M.OO.com.au

Thank you for that. Our team will respond shortly.

Absolutely horrible business

Ordered a trampoline for Christmas, and waited til Tuesday 17th of December to tell me they were out of stock. A couple days before Christmas. Absolutely horrible service and will not get my money back for another 5 business days. What a joke.

Damien C.

Damien C.Melbourne

Consistently disappointing.

CS M.OO.com.au

Hi Damien, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I have forwarded your concerns to the relevant team to ensure we provide a better service in the future. Thank you.

Val E.

Val E.Darling Downs, QLD

Almost satisfied

Pleased with most items, arrived on time. One item unavailable well after ordered, other had incorrect description to photo ordered - sure description correct when ordered. Still pleased with what arrived.