Junk, just junk

Got conned into paying over $350 for specs from mt druitt. These glasses are now in the garbage bin and I'm using the $50 pair i got from SPECSAVERS 3 years ago. Next time i'll go to an independent store where the manager doesnt suck you to get you to pay even more for OPSM special lense cleaners. Once bitten, twice shy. oh yeah, i have proof of purchase!!!!

Daniel
Daniel

Not interested in talking. I just won't go back to opsm

Laboratories/service

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

margie.smith.77

margie.smith.77Hunter Region, NSW

Dilemma fixed - great service

Thank you to Rebecca @ OPSM Charlestown. RH arm broke off my expensive "Ralph" style multifocal glasses at work. Glasses were purchased < 12 months. Within few hours received SMS advising replacement frames ready. Very helpful & considerate to my needs.

Store LocationCharlestown
Jason C.OPSM

Hi Margie, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Charlestown store. We will forward on your feedback to Management and the store.
Kind regards

Customer Support

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional service equals a very very happy customer!

Id like to say a special thanks to the team at OPSM Macquarie St in Sydney, most especially Rose and her exceptional customer service. She is always so helpful and provides a truly objective view - recommending frames I would not normally consider - I end up feeling fabulous with the new look! Thanks Rose, you are an absolute gem! I have followed Rose to the Macquarie St store - it has such a great vibe and gives you the time to look around at all the options. Although I have had to move to extended desk lenses, Rose makes the transition so easy! Thank you!!

Store LocationOPSM Macquarie Street, Sydney

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Bad after sales service.

Sat in store at a Charlestown NSW for nearly 15 minutes waiting to be served by one of three sales people that were up,at the rear of store just chatting to each other and no one else in store but me.When I got up to leave thats when I was asked if I needed help,a bit late I thought.Thus is when I offered the make salesman a bit of advice in looking after their customers as I had just spent nearly $800 on glasses last Thursday. The prescription sun glasses that I drive with were not good made me feel dizzy,but the other clear ones are fine.This is when I left without getting my issue resolved.OPSM is sad.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what they used to be

I have always purchased my eyewear from OPSM. Spent thousands. Have always recommended them over the competition.. sorry but we have now broken up..
A few weeks ago and $580.00 later for new lenses i was presented with my updated glasses. I asked where the glass cleaning fluid was..i was told that i would have to purchase it..i don't want to deal with mean people..

Store LocationAltona Gate

Only on a secure forum

Maurren

MaurrenMelbourne

Worst customer service and online experience

Ordered contact lenses from Opsm a few times online , every time have had issues with their ordering from wrong lenses being sent , charging my credit card twice for one order , receiving stock that expires in a short time frame . Customer service a rude and d not want to correct any issues as that would require them loosing money !!!

Helen J

Helen JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OPSM Watergardens: Quality service!!

Had my recurring eye test yesterday and left extremely happy to be back in contact lenses! The Optometrist, Susan, spent time working through a solution with lenses which will best suit my vision issues. I had been told for years that I would not be able to wear lenses again, so this is really exciting!!
Hello Sexy Sunglasses, I'm coming for you!!!!

Store LocationWatergardens

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use OPSM Eye Hub for Ortho-K

Store LocationOPSM Eye Hub
swissie74

Yes I can provide it but not on an open chat

dean d.

dean d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

Had blurry vision. Went and got checked. $500 later got glasses. Gave me drops for dry eyes $8. Got home put in drops. Didn't need the glasses. Been 3 years.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza

Emily

EmilySydney Surrounds, NSW

OPSM Katoomba excellence( both customer service and product )

Used KATOOMBA store. Ordered two pairs of Rayban driving prescription glasses. Very satisfied with their tailored customer service ( I had a special request for testing the final product and for individual adjustment). Also both glasses were ready very quickly.
The staff (Melanie and Monica) were professional and very receptive. Thank you very much.
Emily

Store LocationKATOOMBA
Jason C.OPSM

Hi Emily. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the OPSM Katoomba store. I will be sure to forward on your feedback to the store and Management. Have a great day. Regards OPSM Customer Support

Terrible and misleading service. High prices.

Store LocationChermside and toombul

not recommendSydney, NSW

No hope from them

I ordered my prescripton safety glasses on 17-10-2019 and was told will let me know the time to pick up around 2 weeks time. Unitl this week I still did not hear any news from them. I have contacted their staff 3 times this week (8-11-2019) and none of them can confirm the time for picking up my safety glasses. According to our company's safety requirement I need to do work with this safety glasses otherwise I will be forced to leave the work. I really not recommend OPSM especially Hornsby store.

Store LocationHornsby
not recommend

Jason, can I have email address I can contact you ? Still not having any news from the ladys in Hornsby store. All my workmate order form other OPSM store already got their glasses a week before. But they order their glasses later than me a week.

Bob

BobMelbourne

No service

Purchased glasses in Pakenham Vic had a problem received no service head office wont return emails impossible to contact.
If you need glasses and want service give OPSM a big miss.

Store LocationPakenham Vic

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Store LocationOPSM broadway

mcdCharlestown

They've ruined my frames... Twice!

I purchased frames and lenses and had them fitted. Upon closer inspection they'd bent the frame so out of shape they couldn't be fixed and were replaced under warranty (after taking them back 4 times over a 2 week period and having to make a formal complaint). Last week I had them tightened by OPSM and they have gone completely out of shape again to the point where things are now slightly blurry. I'm sick and tired of taking them back. When I think of OPSM I think of complete and utter incompetence. I will not shop there again and will definitely not recommend them to anyone either. Basically I'm left with frames that OPSM cant shape properly or correctly.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW

Valerie43South East Queensland, QLD

Lost faith in OPSM

Store LocationOPSM Hyperdome Loganholme
Valerie43

Did finally resolve this issue but at our inconvenience, we will not be returning to OPSM

Gallacksey

GallackseyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Experience

Store LocationBallina

Dianaasked

I have a pair of versace long distant tinted glasses only 8 months old and the rivet fell out of the arm. I took them to rockingham store and told assistant its a rivet not a screw. She said same thing and put in a screw with nail polish. Not the same. What chances of the screw falling out. Not happy as these are not a year old.

Good Morning

Thanks for your feedback and query. Can we ask you if these glasses were bought at OPSM and if so, did you specifically chat to them about assessment under warranty? If you did, please PM us your contact details so we can log a case for you to higher management.

Kind regards

Diana

Yes of course I bought them at Opsm after having my usual eye examination. Yes I mentioned that were only 8 months old.

Hi

Can you please confirm your contact details so we can forward this on to higher management to contact you back to discuss?

Customer Support

Naliasked

I got my prescription multifocal glasses last week. The intermediate vision or the computer reading is not clear at any spot or level. In addition the computer screen appears concave. I returned my glasses and ordered a supreme lens which cost 200 dollars more. I’m not sure what will happen with that too. Why does the computer screen appear concave and why was the intermediate vision all blurred? Aren’t you making the lenses according to the prescription?
It cost me 1000 dollars with the frame and still I couldn’t see properly. I am waiting for the supreme level lenses now, but not sure about it too.
One of the staff explained to me that standard level lenses have less peripheral distortion compared to the supreme level lenses. Another optometrist told me the opposite. Which is correct ?
By the way your customer service is not very nice. They get easily offended when we ask questions to clarify.
Lastly how do you calculate the 30 days of warranty if my glasses take too long to be ready, as it may pass 30 days in the process of finally getting a proper pair of glasses which enables me to read.

Hello Nali

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your situation. We would have to lodge a case to higher management about your issue and have them contact you directly to resolve so can you please PM us your details (contact number) and which store you visited so we can get an investigation happening for you to resolve?

Kind Regards

Hello Jason,
How do I PM my contact number.
Thanks .

Hello Nali

Please send your details to this email customercare@opsm.com.au and just copy and paste the subject of this conversation. We will respond with your reference number and advise further from there.

Kind Regards

Alison C.asked

Really disappointed that I tried to pre-book eye test appointments for my family at OPSM Cherrybrook whilst on a quick trip back to Sydney and told there is a maximum of 3 appointments in 1 day per family policy?! As we have 2 adults and 4 children we would have to visit the outlet twice over 2 separate days rather than get it all done in 1 day with pre-bookings?!!! I could understand this if there weren’t many booking slots available (shows 10-16 slots online in 1 day!) or no pre-booking of appointments but isn’t this why you have a booking system? Talk about making it difficult for 6 immediate customers just so you leave booking slots available for other potential customers IF they book when those slots may remain vacant for the rest of the day anyway! New policy servicing non-existent potential customers at the expense of REAL and immediate customers???

Good Afternoon Alison,

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

We will ensure to escalate your experience through to Regional Management and . Can you please private message your contact details and Management will be in contact at the earliest opportunity?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Alison C.

Thanks for your response. Can your Regional Management email me per my email address? I have a week to get eye tests done but can only allocate 1 day, otherwise I will have to find another independent provider that can accommodate my whole family going forward due to this new OPSM policy on bookings that will not work for us.

Good Morning,

Can you please reply to our private message sent through, to confirm your contact details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives