Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Good range of products. Excellent value for money. I have bought four pairs of lenses from them. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Easy to order. Delivery is quick. They are also happy to address any after sale issue that you might have.
One of my lenses had a small scratch. They were happy to replace that lens.

Louise G.

Louise G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and reliable

i was surprised at how easy their website was to use i quickly found quite a few different styles i liked typed in my prescription payed for my purchase.
I had now problems with my order at all. They arrive about a week later and the prescription was perfect.
Given the price point compared to shopping in a traditional shop i was able to buy more pairs of glasses than i usually would have and now i have a different style for whatever mood or outfit Im in :)

Great quality for cheap prescriptions

I have been a returning customer to Optically for years, purely for the fact that their glasses are brilliant if you're like me and don't have much money to spend on prescription glasses.

Leigh B

Leigh BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some of the best glasses I have bought

After being hounded by optical stores to buy their glasses I found Optically. The quality is second to none, reasonably priced and the frames and lenses are of top quality.

Great for re-lensing

This company re-lens glasses so as my prescription changes I dont have to buy new frames, saving me money. I have had them re-lensed twice and been happy both times.

kevin

kevin

too rush

lens kept getting out the frame too loose
job done on the glasses is not correctly
could not wear the glasses all the spec was done in a rush
not happy and very unsatisfactorily

Kylie M.

Kylie M.North Western Region, NSW

Sturdy

I was very happy with the help I received. The glasses are more sturdy than other online purchases I have made. Which is why I keep coming back. The good prices are also another reason I come back. I also like that it is an Australian store.

value for money

I always get reading glasses from optically glasses . because of the price I can have glasses all over the house & in the car, great value for money and a great choice of frames

Oldfella

OldfellaHunter Region, NSW

Very Happy with Optically

Purchased from Optically a few times now. Customer service has been very good even when they had taken a bit longer to remake a pair of glasses that did not meet their expectations. They kept me informed & did offer some form of compensatory bonus. Well done to Optically as I am very happy with them.

Tony

TonyNorth Queensland, QLD

used you many times

my wife and I have purchased many times , always happy with glasses, they fit well and are very robust . have recommended to all our friends who also purchased .always arrive on time , and easy to order

Steve

SteveFlynn 2615, ACT

Great Service and quality

Every time I have purchased from Optically, I have been impressed with the excellent service. The glasses that I buy are always of a high quality and extremely good value for money.

Chlo

ChloWimmera, VIC

Great price range

Great price range glasses for people who cant afgort to spend $600 for a pair of new glasses. Big choice in frames so you can afford to get a number of different styles.

bridget m.

bridget m.

They are perfect, love them

It was easy to find what I wanted with the categories. There seemed to something there for everyone too, a nice range of products. The glasses I ordered are of a good quality and hold up well against me dropping them all the time.

Christopher B.

Christopher B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value and range.

The store was easy to navigate I was particularly impressed with the range and was able to find exactly what I wanted. My glasses were of a high quality and very well priced

Hiranya S.

Hiranya S.

Value for money

I’m pretty happy with my glasses. This is my second purchase from optically and I will use them again in the future. Very attractive prices. There is a fair range of products to select from

Good prices, not the best service

My last three pairs of glasses came from Optically. It’s easy to select a pair online and get the prescription in. I usually go for the low price frames, but they are not always available.

Great

The glasses i purchased are of great quality, and the company has awesome communication, informing me when there was going to be a delay due to quality standards on the lenses not meeting the mark. This shows care toward the quality of the product.

Katja Horstmann

Katja HorstmannSydney, NSW

Cheap glasses delivered in timely fashion

Good selection of cheap glasses. Prescription glasses were accurate.
I ordered these and wasn't sure if they would actually arrive - they almost seemed too cheap.
But I actually got them delivered on time and they looked as expected. Only negative is that they didn't last very long - they broke after about 6 months (I'm a little rough with them, to be fair though). But, for $23 prescription glasses including delivery I think they are well worth their money. Just gives me the opportunity to test out a range of different glasses more often.

Sally J.

Sally J.Murray Region, NSW

Love being kept up to date

I still have and wear the glasses I bought 2 years ago and are ready for a new pair. I love the glasses and prices and I tell everybody about Optically

Dan

DanScottsdale

Excellent glasses and cheap as!

Easy to navigate website. Lots of choices on frames as well as the usual coatings Eg scratch resistant and uv etc. Have good quality and very well priced sunglasses. I was a little annoyed at the wait time for my order to arrive, around 3 weeks. But it's a small price to pay to enjoy massive savings.

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.

Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Andy K.Optically

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con

Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Andy K.Optically

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,
Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives

Other Optical Retailers