Optically

Too easy

Bought a pair of prescription sunglasses first time online and everything went without a hitch.
The site was easy to navigate around and too easy to select a pair of frames and then add a prescription.
Totally loved the ease of purchase from start to finish and ended up with a great pair of sunglasses.

My prescription sunglasses cant live with out. I look like a rockstar well I think so any way.

easy to navigate the store, great glasses lots to choose from various styles and colours.
Totally loved the glasses. Keep up the good work, so affordable will always come back, have told many people about you,

Online shopping for specs has never been so easy!

I'd always buy my specs in stores but I tried Optically and not only is the range so much greater, the ease of purchase was so seamless. The quality of the prescription sunnies I bought have lasted me 2 years so far and after finishing this review, I will be looking to purchase reading glasses through Optically : )

Excellent service

Glasses were delivered promptly and lenses were of high quality for the price. Overall service was excellent. Would have no hesitation using again or recommending to other people. Thanks again

awesome

I love my glasses and I have referred other people to you guys to purchase their glasses.
friends and family enjoy using you website to purchase their glasses.
I am currently struggling at the moment so this voucher will help me purchase a new pair of glasses

Quite funky for cheap script glasses

Quite funky for cheap script glasses. Easy to order, easy to wear, good sunglasses, arrived very quickly and have lasted well in a rotation of other glasses, would order again

Very well priced glasses

I bought a pair of glasses as a spare set and didn't want to pay retail shop prices.
For what I paid, the glasses were fine.
I have recomended optically to freinds who were also satisfied with their purchase.

Great Product

Ordered from here a few times, Glasses were cheap and pretty good quality. Better than spending hundreds of dollars from a Major Chain store. Certainly will look at using them again.

Competitive Prices, Quality products, fast shipping

Looking for right pair of frames was reasonably easy, virtual try on is awesome. Extensive range of products to suit every budget. A easy to understand Size guide for frames or something like that would be helpful as Frames I purchased were what i wanted but unfortunately a bit too big for my face so they slip down all the time, also i got the cheaper lenses and find them a bit blurry

I always get the quality promised.

∙Its website is friendly, and easy to navigate the products.
∙There is a huge range to choose from.
∙I always get what I ordered. In total I ordered 5 pairs of glasses, fully satisfied.

Great glasses, great price, not so great communication.

I have been very happy with my purchase. Bought three pairs, including prescription sunglasses for less than $100. Lots of styles to choose from. Would definitely purchase from here again.
* Edit to add... have placed another order and one Robles is that there is no. Immunisation from the company after an order has gone through. No confirmation email. No response to enquires... customer service could definitely improve. I hope I will receive my order at some point.

Reasonably priced and good quality

Happy with the glasses I ordered on optically. Have been using it every day for almost a year with no issues. The store has a decent range of products available.
Probably going to order another pair with my new prescription soon.

Easy service. great glasses

Very easy to order, add prescription. good prices. virtual mirror not too bad. I actually prefer some of the cheaper glasses from optically than the designer frames. Definitely recommend them.

This is good glasses.

The store has great variety to suit different needs.It is easy to find what I needed.

I am happy with the product that I ordered. I would probably order another pair of glasses soon. Thanks.

Well priced, great quality

Optically provides well priced glasses, even for prescription lenses. I’m always amazed by the quality of them, and I’ve worn glasses for 25 years now. The frames have plenty of variety - from colourful to minimal - and I’ll always go back to them for a new pair.

Makes changing glasses so affordable

I've replaced my expensive frames with Optically glasses and cannot fault the quality. And now I can have a second fashion pair without the $500+ price tag. I've referred multiple friends to use their service too.

Don't address incorrect prescription

Strongly suggest avoiding this organisation. They promise to address their incorrect prescription under warranty however avoid your calls and do not send.
I received their prescription glasses. Was not a correct prescription. Melvyn will promise to call and send. You will find yourself calling over and over again for three months, at which time they will no longer replace.
Be warned, don't waste your time and money.

Always making mistakes 3 attempts all fails

They always get things wrong 24 hour dispatch ended up being a week, sent wrong sized frames, sent to wrong address, be careful when ordering frames as the sizes advertised is not what you get. You get a random size. Ive used them 3 times before and will not do so again. Do yourself a favor pay $30 more and get them done at specsavers.

Having said that customer support was pretty good as in they tried to resolve the issues i feel for that person as they tried but something is really wrong with there process system from order to dispatch.

Great glasses

Great customer service. Very easy to order glasses online with my optical script. Will definitely be looking for other pairs of glasses in the future. Very reasonable price for lenses. Thank you

Very Happy with my new glasses

Very happy with my purchase, website was easy to use and ordering was easy. You can now claim purchases from Optically from my health fund which is why I came back. Glasses were delivered on time and were just as I expected, good frames and prescription is perfect. Mine is quite tricky, high index multifocal. The only thing that could be improved from my experience was the item code breakdown for claiming from health fund was different on the web order receipt, than what came in the final invoice, so I emailed customer service and they said they would look at this for future orders as it can effect claiming. email response and communication was good, will be ordering again from Optically next year.

Hi, is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)? I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced? Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?
Colette, These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon. Regards JohnHi Colette, The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?
Hi, Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make. Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses. Thanks, Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Are you located in Australia or not? The address on your website at - 14 Jeremy Grove, Glenwood is actually a residential address. Most of these positive reviews are from reviewers with no history, the negative reviews are from people with multiple reviews. Seems a bit shifty.
I am located in Tasmania and order a pair of Skechers and I was very please with the order, and it didn't take too long to come either. Not sure where they came from exactly, but pretty sure it was posted from Australia.Hi I ordered prescription sunglasses from Adelaide and the whole process went smoothly I suspect the glasses are made overseas but I still received within a weekYes, it is residential address indeed !!! As When I returned my glasses+lens on the above mentioned Glenwood address via Australian Post, I was informed that they had to safe drop it, as no one was home. Now the question arises, why will you put up a Residential address ??!! After I complained, they have smartly changed their address. Have a look. Dont trust them, they never keep their word. Read my review and you will have a better idea. If its prescribed lens, they will issue only partial refund and their quality is also not very nice.

Optically