Optically

Ordered 2 pairs and was that pleased I ordered another two pairs.

Beautiful site with great selection. Have no hesitation in recommended Optically. Quality products and styles with great service both during sales and after sales. Excellent communication on site and via emails.

Frustrating

I ordered three pairs of rimless tinted glasses and one pait sunglasses,I was advised script needed 1.6 index. Asses arrived soon after but tint to dark. I kept sunglasses and returned the the sunglasses. Original order was 1st Jan and only received the replacement today 12 march. Communication was good but laboratory was hopeless. Afte all that love the glasses, price was great... But it was a saga and a half.

Hi Roderick, Thank you for the feedback, we ae glad you are happy with the glasses. Really sorry for any trouble this might have caused. We might get it wrong once in a while, but we ensure our customer is never left unhappy at the end. We will pass your feed back to the relevant team and really hope you next experience with is nothing less that delightful. Regards, Team Optically

Don't order glasses online

I ordered two pairs of glasses in September 2018. Firstly, they were delivered well outside the expected time frame. Both pairs were completely unsuitable. Both were way too big for my head - and I simply could not see anything except blurriness through the reading glasses. After negotiating to return both pairs (at my own expense) I stupidly agreed to order a replacement pair of long distance glasses. The frames were more expensive, so I paid an extra $112. When that pair arrived, the lenses rendered by sight completely blurry!! Another negotiation, and I agreed to send them back (again at my own expense). I have heard nothing since, despite repeated emails inquiring about the progress of my refund.
It is now months since I first ordered from Optically. I am almost $350 out of pocket with no real prospects of getting any money back. Be very wary of this type of online operation. They take your money immediately and there is no guarantee of reasonable customer service.

Hi Judith, I am really sorry for the experience you had. Our records however indicate that we did send out the replacement pair as per our last discussion, there seems to be some confusion as this is now over a few months and the courier tracking details are no longer available on their website. I promise you I can have this sorted for you, please allow us a chance to see what is missing here and we will get it fixed on priority if it means a full refund we will do that, don’t worry. Kindly let me know when a best time to contact you, we need to check some details about the replacement orders. Hope to hear from you. Regards, Team OpticalyDear Andy Thanks for your response. There is no confusion at my end. I repeat - after receiving the replacement glasses and finding that I could NOT SEE ANYTHING through the lenses, I wrote to Optically again and was told to send them back, to provide a tracking number, and to send a copy of my prescription - all of which I did. And then I heard nothing, received no further action, no refund on either my original purchase, the replacement glasses and subsequent returns. So forgive me if I am sceptical about your offer to rectify the situation. Nothing in your response indicates why no action was taken, for example, to refund the cost of the first pair of reading glasses that I returned months ago. I was told a refund would be processed once you had received and inspected the glasses. What happened there? You are welcome to contact me on Saturday or on Tuesday next week to discuss only if you agree to look into what has gone wrong BEFORE you contact me and are genuinely prepared to provide a refund. Otherwise please don't waste any more of my time or cause me any further stress. Better that I use my time to submit a claim for the refund through the Small Claims Court. Yours sincerely Judith

Top quality

Frameless glasses I've wanted for years but couldn't afford them. My optically ones are perfect I love them.Plenty of styles to choose from. I'm close to ordering a second pair. Thanks guys

GOOD SERVICE

I Ordered a pair from the 24hr dispatch section.

Due to my lenses being outside the 24hr available range theses were not shipped the next day. However I did have them in QLD 5 days after order. Price was unbeatable at aprox $53 with basic lense and a reflective coating.

Wayne

Easy to follow process

Very efficient process for ordering spectacles. Plenty of choice on styles and options and reasonable pricing. I will order again. Delivery was supa-fast. Web site navigation is easy. Customer service is friendly.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

I ordered a pair of glasses 3 monthe ago. I have contaced them many times and been told several different stories but i have still not received them. I cancelled the order 2 weeks ago and was promised a refund in my account within 48 houre. To date i have not received my glasses or the promised refund. BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY

Great prices and fast delivery.

Site is easy to use, great range of products and very quick delivery. Have purchase multiple times before and very happy with results. This time, there were a few small blotches in the tinting of the lenses. It was too small to make a complaint about, though I'm sure the issue would have been rectified if I had raised a complaint.

unbelievable quality

very easy and plenty of choice all at fantastic prices . Quality was very good will defiantly buy more.My husband has purchased before and he is delighted with them.

Easy transaction, great price and fast service. A+

New to buying glasses, I found the site easy to navigate and select what I needed.
Lots of styles to choose from. Very happy with my purchase, my first order lasted very well, actually until I needed a different prescription.

Great lenses, frames a little fragile

Great quality lenses, but the frames are a little fragile. In saying that, I am ordering a second pair as i love the look so much!

Crap

I ordered a pair of glasses from them two weeks ago. However, I get nothing yet. I tried to call them but nobody picked up and sent them few emails, but they kept saying it is under quality check (I don't know what the heck is that, what to check?)

Hi, Really sorry for this experience. Please can you share you order number or email address for me to check your order. If the order says quality checks that means it should be ready by now. I can have the sorted real quick, please share your details. Thanks, Team OpticallyNo more details needed and you dunt need to send me the glasses. I have already opened a case on Paypal to ask for refund because i haven't recieved the product.

Perfect glasses in an reasonable rate

As I was searching for good pair of glasses in an reasonable rate. The prices at specsaver and other store were pretty damn high. I found the best price in optically

1+ month in waiting and no outlook to complete order..

After 3 attempts to understand if the order has been made up with my prescription, I still have never been given a confirmation that they have been made and never given a tracking number of any shipment. I have been given loose email responses with no facts, dates or numbers.

The purchase was for a cheaper pair at $42, however I still believe some real information to communicate the order would be fair!

Hi, I am sorry what you experienced here. Please can I have your order number or the name on the order. Let me check what went wrong and I should be able to sort this out for you. If nothing else, I can at least ensure the refund is processed. Things have gone a little out of hand around the holiday season and now we are almost done fixing the delays majorly caused by 3rd parties (which we take complete accountability of). Thanks, Team Optically

Love the reglaze service

I am very happy with the reglaze service as I lived in the UK and the company there would not do this for me due to the age of the frame but optically have done this for me and they are great.

My glasses are perfect! Exactly what I wanted!

Website easy to use and view products, was able to find what I wanted, i am very happy with glasses for quality and cost.

Quick service and good quality of Reglaze.

Very good choice of lenses at way below High Street prices.
Purchased 1.67 in Kodak lenses for a reglaze very good finish and quickly sent.
Eleven day turn around from Perth.

Another purchase at optically.. Another fantastic buy

Site is always easy to navigate.
Loads of choice in styles at awesome prices.
Great quality for staggeringly low prices.
Tyty
Had delay due to quality of one pair, all good in the end

Fast and cheap

Very happy! good quality of lenses and quick delivery. I'll definitely recommend optically or use again. Very conenient. Thank you

Good second pair of prescription specs

Simple to order with a great range available to choose from. Would be great if you could sort by size on website.

Hi, is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)? I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced? Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?
Colette, These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon. Regards John

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?
Hi, Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make. Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses. Thanks, Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Are you located in Australia or not? The address on your website at - 14 Jeremy Grove, Glenwood is actually a residential address. Most of these positive reviews are from reviewers with no history, the negative reviews are from people with multiple reviews. Seems a bit shifty.
I am located in Tasmania and order a pair of Skechers and I was very please with the order, and it didn't take too long to come either. Not sure where they came from exactly, but pretty sure it was posted from Australia.Hi I ordered prescription sunglasses from Adelaide and the whole process went smoothly I suspect the glasses are made overseas but I still received within a weekYes, it is residential address indeed !!! As When I returned my glasses+lens on the above mentioned Glenwood address via Australian Post, I was informed that they had to safe drop it, as no one was home. Now the question arises, why will you put up a Residential address ??!! After I complained, they have smartly changed their address. Have a look. Dont trust them, they never keep their word. Read my review and you will have a better idea. If its prescribed lens, they will issue only partial refund and their quality is also not very nice.

Similar listings