Jeremy P

Jeremy PNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service from Supriya

I had some troubles with my order at the beginning with my order not dispatched on time, but Supriya sorted out for me and even sent it via express to make up for the delay, which was nice. The company has potential and they are definitely not run by scammers like some people are saying here but I think they probably need to be careful about what they say on their website in terms of dispatch timeframe. If you have trouble get through to them on the chat via their website. Try their Facebook messenger... they usually would get back to you pretty fast and their customer service is actually very good and personal as you would expect from a small local business.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

[updated] Reglazed glasses

Nick Q.

Nick Q.Australian Capital Territory

Liars and scammers.

Ordered a 48 hour dispatch product on 13 June as I urgently needed a pair of glasses. I was contacted the next day and they tried to get me to purchase the more expensive lens but I refused to upgrade despite their best efforts. They said the order would be processed and sent in the next 2 days.

It is now 28 June and I have not received my glasses and have not heard a single word from the company. When I put my order number into the tracking, it still says it is being processed.

Do not use this company, they are liars and scammers.

Tatiana

TatianaSydney, NSW

Great job and helpful customer service

I had a great experience. My glasses were perfectly done and when Auspost delivered them to the wrong address at no fault of Optically, I had amazing customer service to help me.

Salvatore

SalvatoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great recovery

After some initial confusion and technical issues on both parts, I was contacted by Supriya from Optically. She was extremely helpful and reached out several times to keep me up to date of the progress of my order. I was having 3 pairs of frames reglazed, there was some confusion with my third pair but Supriya was quick to recover the situation in a very friendly and helpful manner. Optically, please reach out to her and thank her for being a customer service professional. Thanks Salvatore

Sada J.

Sada J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my glasses.

I received my glasses, excellent product and help ful customer service team. They were available to respond even during late hours which is was ideal for me. Very happy with my glasses.

Much lov :) Grt service

They offer good quality glasses and great service :) and Optically have positioned themselves in the market as the designer choice. I will recommend optically if you looking for a perfect pair of glasses and economical.

disappointed

Absolutely disappointed, ordered 2 pairs of glasses first one arrived after 15 days. the second one never!! after 40days called them and they said the third party company who they use for the shipping just lost it. i wouldnt have known what is going on if I didnt call them. it doesn't make any sense to me and they confused between who lost track with the shipping between the third party company or the post. I tried to ask for the tracking number but they said they dont have it.
asked me to choose another pair but most of it I have to pay for the different. I just ask for the refund
Never ever ever ever ever ever again with optically

Win Win S.
Win Win S.

Very happy with my purchase

The website is very user friendly and Very helpful team. I would definitely buy again from optically. Highly recommend optically if you looking for a perfect pair of glasses and economical.

Poor Service

0 star - very unhappy

• +4
In Newcastle

In NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Appalling communication and service

Karin Steenkamp

Karin SteenkampDarwin, NT

Don’t order if you expect a refund

Although Optically’s refund policy seems simple, it’s too good to be true. Ordered 2 pairs of frames, without prescription lenses, to try them out first. Order placed on 22 Feb. Frames arrived separately a week apart - packaging strangely different from one another and quality not great. I immediately logged a return request and 2 people phoned me to try to change my mind. Return was received in good order on 25 March but ever since then I’ve been given the run around and told they’re investigating my refund. Had to log a dispute via Paypal to get refunded. Beware of Optically’s dodgy business practices. Never again.

Ja-T

Ja-TIllawarra, NSW

Flimsy frames and messed with prescription

Unfortunately, I can't give optically a good review. While the glasses do probably work for those who reglaze or go in in-person, I was left with no communication and had to wait 2 months for my glasses to arrive. I got them yesterday. I had noticed that on the order tracking page they changed my prescription (without asking or checking with me) and my frames feel very flimsy and plastic. My prescription is for all-around use and what i recieved is a subpar pair of too-high power reading/near focus lenses. I may need to send these back and order from elsewhere or fork out the massive expense at my usual specsavers.

Cestrian

Cestrian

Reglaze titanium frames

Easy to order and deal with for a reglaze of my titanium frame specs.
The price was a lot cheaper than a completely new pair and for the same service from other companies. Also should you want more than basic lenses you still get some purchase options for a reglaze, all at a good price.
My reglazed pair arrived as good as new, very happy with the result.

keepheaux

keepheauxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have been using Optically for several years now and have found the quality and service excellent. Optically is far and away the best option for new spectacles. Rock on!

Cliff

CliffSouthwest, VIC

Perfect re-glazing of existing frames

I was a little nervous after reading some of the negative reviews but thankfully found the service was great. I ordered prescription bifocal lenses using the online web pages very easily. After posting my existing frames (inc old lenses) I received my glasses with replacement lenses within 10 working days.
The quality of the re-glaze seems fine so would not hesitate to use Optically for future glasses updates. They provide much better value for money than your main stream retailers.

Peter

Peter

Great glasses

Lenses are of higher quality than your standard cheapies & their service is great. Highly recommended & well worth checking out. Good to send off existing frames to have new lenses fitted too.

Ken

Kenmelbourne

Very happy with the reglazing service. Prescription was done on point.

Very happy with the reglazing service. Prescription was done on point.
Website was easy to navigate. Quality of prescription lenses was high, did not make me dizzy unlike other cheaper online store.

Steve

SteveFlynn 2615, ACT

Very good service and product quality.

I have always been impressed with the standard of service at Optically. Glasses are always of a high quality and are generally a good price. Delivery is very good too.

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.

Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con

Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,
Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives

Other Optical Retailers