Michael L.

Michael L.Perth, WA

You can use these people with confidence really great service. Reglazed glasses just arrived today. Reasonable price too Fantastic thanks.

Worst ever customer service .

Ordered a glass in 72 hours dispatch . On self chasing on 3rd business day found that it can be dispatched only after 15 business days .

Had been expecting to get delivered in same week . My poor little girl was using broken glasses anticipating it will come the same week

Zarah

ZarahCentral West, NSW

Reglaze Service

I ordered on the 12th of March & was contacted on the 22nd of March to be informed my order was on hold and I needed to pay an additional $39 for my reglaze service because my cylinder values are higher than average.
I was skeptical because I hadn’t read on the website that this might occur, but paid the charge because the total now being $150 (thin lens, shipping, & additional charge) was still much cheaper than what I’d been quoted at my optometrist.
They arrived today, 12th of April, and I’m so happy with them!
They did take a little longer than expected, and did occur an additional charge, but they look great in the frame and overall I’m happy with the service and the product.

Find out how Optically compares to other Optical Retailers

Incredible customer service and timely delivery. Optically are excellent.

The team were eager to respond to my enquiries and accommodate my every need. I intend to make my next purchase with them soon!

Deanne

DeanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be aware

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

"Fast" and "cheap".

Before placing an order with this company, you need to be ready for the next ... This company does not even have a sign. It may be closed during business hours. The real time to replace the lenses for reading in your frame is not 2-3 days, but 2-3 weeks. You may not receive the promised change of money. Finally, your order will be shipped in a soft case and a plastic bag ... as a result, you will receive a broken frame. As compensation, you will be offered some discounts on future orders. The Australian Post told me that fragile goods must be packed in a box and this is absolutely true. As result, I didn’t succeed quickly or cheaply.

Great new lenses for my wayfarers

New lenses for my Ray Ban Wayfarer sun glasses, they're as good as new now. Done quickly without additional cost.

Barry H.

Barry H.Hunter Region, NSW

Far to slow

Ordered glasses 24/1/20 still have not received them 6/3/20. Tracking still shows in progress. Very poor. I ordered glasses from Nihaooptical on 1/3/20 already shipped. Would not recommend or use Optically again

Good glasses, disorganized shipping, unreasonable expectations for return of goods

Provided refund

Unfortunately my order had a big delay so I had to buy elsewhere, however they did provide a full refund when I returned my glasses which I was very grateful for.

NotHappy

NotHappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bet you don't publish this review!

Seriously ?!? Over 3 months and still waiting for you lot to get it right!
Order placed in September. After many emails, I'm told that the delay was due to quality issues. I finally received my glasses 6 weeks from the order date and guess what? The coating applied to the glasses was faulty. Several emails later I was tired of the delay tactics employed by Optically so I took photos and sent the glasses back. that was Nov 14. Here I am, on Jan 5, still waiting...... Maybe I'll see my glasses this time next year when I'll be due for a new script!

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable service

I was a bit unsure about whether I was entering my subscription correctly in the online form but the team was very helpful and knowledgeable. The price for my replacement lenses was nearly 50% cheaper than that quoted by the optician and was even a quicker turnaround time.

sulabhsh

sulabhshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

really great products at great prices!

nice range of glasses and lenses available. they have good glasses even at low price ranges. overall great selection for every kind of occasion

RegM

RegMSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

wanted to thank you and your team for your outstanding service. I received my re-glazed multifocal glasses from you today and could not be happier.I love them and the quality and the tracked delivery And all at less than half the price that was quoted to me by OPSM for the same specifications
5 Star service and I’ll be using Optically again

Sammi

SammiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer for life!

Customer service were great when my order didn’t arrive. Offered to resend or refund. Lovely staff, really kind and helpful. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this company is and how much money they’ve saved me on specs!

samuel fan

samuel fanadelaide

very happy about the service

I purchase a pair of glasses 3 months ago.Very happy with the price,quality of the glasses.Only pity is the slightly delay of the delivery.Overall, I am very happy.

Nusrat Jahan K.

Nusrat Jahan K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect fit

Delivery come really fast, perfect fit. Like the new models. Really nice collection. Love it. Going to order some more in near future.

Jelmer

Jelmer

Low quality for a low price

I have purchased a pair of prescription sunglasses. One lens snapped out of the frame a few weeks after. I got a new pair through support- same thing happened again. The quality of the frame feels poor. Lesson learned: you get what you pay for.

My initial review was a lot more detailed but ProductReview.com.au is unusable on iPhone.

Andy K.Optically

Good quality for a low price

The glasses did take a while to come but I’m very impressed. They’re better than the free ones I got from the health centre. They have a bit of weight to them which is good, they fit wonderfully and the lens is so clear I can’t tell I’m looking through glass and I can actually see better than I could with the free ones I got. Good value for $45

Taku

TakuSydney, NSW

Great service and super friendly!

Transparent in delivery of service and quick responses to queries. Service and lenses were a little pricey but overall very happy!

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.

Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con

Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,
Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives

Other Optical Retailers