Listing monitored by Optically

VALUE AND QUALITY

Great quality lens and frame, good value for the price. The only downside was that it took longer than specified for the glasses to ship, but it was worth the extra wait.

Tania
TaniaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I found the site easy navigate and to upload my requests. Really happy with their communication and fast Delivery. Great value

Andreia
AndreiaSydney, NSW

Great service and great price

Really enjoyed the quality of customer service! Got all my questions asked which gave me confidence. Will use this service again!

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very quick and easy transcation

Sent off my old glasses for new multifocal lenses, and the whole transaction was quick and easy. Would definitely use this service again :)

Find out how Optically compares to other Optical Retailers

Great service and a very affordable cost

Very satisfied with the service and more importantly the cost to buy my pair of prescriptions. You definitely won't find too many places selling prescriptions for less than $100 at such good quality! The only downside was the delivery lead time after ordering, this could be improved as I had to wait nearly 8 weeks.

Anthony and Lucy
Anthony and LucySydney, NSW

Perfect, great value & customer service.

Fantastic service & value, always willing to help customers!! We are return customers & we feel appreciated, you provide solutions for customers!! Thanks so much.

Samuel F.
Samuel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy customer

recently I bought a pair of glasses.It has a good price and the good quality is the same like the one bought from store before.I am very happy.highly recommended.

Jules
JulesPerth, WA

Brilliant Solution for Favourite Frames

Optically are great to deal with, easy website to navigate and best of all they can re-glaze my favourite frames and they also offer well priced contemporary designs. I am a very happy returning customer.

Joel M.
Joel M.Perth, WA

Excellent service for re-glazing - Professional Service and Great Communications

I am in WA and I had 6 x pairs of specs reglazed by Optically. All my queries and quote requests were dealt with promptly. I sent my specs off in 2 batches and all came back perfectly re-glazed. The price was very reasonable. I will be using Optically again!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product exceptional service

Very easy to navigate, customer service are quick to respond help and committed to you getting the right product solution

SAM
SAMCentral Queensland, QLD

I had a wonderful experience but it could have been better

I had an excellent experience regarding the wide range of glasses with fine description to the specifications of my choice. The lenses quality and specs matched the price, but the frame was disappointing, poor quality and quite expensive. The delivery took a month but there is no way it would have taken any less during the pandemic and the Christmas time. I do recommend using the service and I will do when I need.

Tamara
TamaraSydney, NSW

Adore.

Optically have given me glasses that are both fun and functional. I've always been satisfied with the quality of the lenses and frames, and have purchased several times since.

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

New lenses saved me a lot of money

Good turnaround and quality on new lenses. Good value and lots of options to consider. Highly recommend if you have frames you like but need new prescription.

Lara
LaraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Go to optic store!

A wide variety of styles and colours.
Super affordable and arrives in very reasonable time.
Can't fault at all.
Will continue to shop here :)

Professional And Extremely Helpful Service

We sent our own frames to Sydney for lenses. Jeff's have arrived (single vision) and are fantastic. I am still awaiting my 2 pairs of multi-focal. The entire process so far has been streamline. Everyone has be very helpful and professional.

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Colette L.
Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Andy K.OpticallySend a private message

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con
Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Andy K.OpticallySend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives