Taku

TakuSydney, NSW

Great service and super friendly!

Transparent in delivery of service and quick responses to queries. Service and lenses were a little pricey but overall very happy!

Nathan M.

Nathan M.Sydney, NSW

Above and Beyond

The team at Optically were amazingly helpful with my order. My glasses had broken just 6 days prior to my wedding and Optically was the only store I could find that was able to make new ones in such a short time frame. I received the new glasses in time for the wedding and they are even nicer then my old ones that cost several times more. Will definitely be returning for all my glasses in the future.

Ralph1981

Ralph1981

Endless hassle & drama

Six weeks of endless drama. Still no glasses sent out, or fixed up bill. Frames destroyed by the technician, are you for real? Not enough space given here to write.

Absolutely disappointed!

Scott H

Scott HSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love Optically - great service great price.

I’ve used optically for a few years now and they are always good. They are well priced and always helpful with any issues you have. I’ll be back!

Great design and quality lenses

Easy to use search functions and find glasses within certain price ranges, after selecting the glasses I wanted to order it was also very simple and easy to enter in my prescription for the lenses. My order was shipped without delay and arrived in a timely fashion with no problems with the shipment or product. I was surprised and pleased with the quality of the glasses and lenses! I will definitely use Optically again for my future needs!

Quality, not costly.

Easy to use website that offers quality product at a price that is much cheaper than walk-in store prices. The trick is to know your glasses dimensions (hint - they are written on the glasses you currently enjoy wearing). Delivery was fast, even with the current COVID-19 delays.

Absolutely love it.

High quality glasses with friendly price!! My pairs is absolutely no issues at all. I've got the super light weight and photocromic one for $183!!! Be able to claim with the health fund is a plus. My next pairs is absolutely Optically!! Could not be happier!!! Great job Optically!!!!

Great value

Fairly simple to navigate store, the reglasing I had done was good quality, however did take longer than expected. Have had cheaper options in the past and the quality was poor, these are good!

Find out how Optically compares to other Optical Retailers

Great products and responsive service

Everything was smooth and excellent quality, responsive customer service and very helpful staff who were able to update me at every step (even when Australia Post could offer no advice). Many thanks Optically, I'll be back!

Carina

CarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing glasses really sturdy and for a great price!

Easy to navigate the website and love the try on feature which allows you to see what you would look like wearing the glasses in person. Highly satisfied with the product very sturdy and great designs to choose from.

Well priced service

Easy to use website and product finder at a great price. I would recommend this service to any one who needs to order glasses online or cant get to an optometrist.

AAA

AAAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Glasses are Great!!

I received my glasses from Optically and they were fantastic. Both pairs fit well with no issues at all. Really happy with the service from Optically. Thanks so much again.

VN Doshi

VN DoshiHunter Region, NSW

Good and budget glasses

Really good and budget glasses only issue is delivery time is bit long other than its completely matching with my requirement and really good service. If you want save your money and with quality please use ,really worth it.

idiots

supplied defective product. Cant see a thing using their glasses. Been dicked about for months, Wont refund.
And I'll bet they wont post this negative review as it will deemed bad for business

Bitterly disappointed

Ordered prescription glasses 22 August. I’ve accidentally broken 2 old pairs in the last two months and am running out of contact lenses. No response to email to tell me if my new glasses were even dispatched. Problem is I now have no glasses and only 5 days of contact lenses left. Doubtful if I can get contacts anytime soon so if the glasses don’t come I’ll be in deep trouble. I’m an accountant and need to be able to read the numbers. I would say an unreliable company that I will never use again. They may just cost me my job!!! I can’t rate them zero but would like to rate them minus 10!!!

Ssp
Ssp

I sent an email last Wednesday and another on Saturday. You apparently only respond if it affects you reviews. Start replying to your customers email is a good business tip!

Disappointed twice with service

After having a pretty terrible experience 6 months ago, I wanted to brush it off and try again...
Originally, I ordered sunglasses on the 17.12.2019. After patiently waiting for 15 days with no communication from Optically I contacted support. After an 11 email exchange and a whole lot of confusion, I finally received the sunglasses on the 2.02.2020 after chasing them several times.
Thinking this might be a one-off bad experience I tried to use the company again. I made an order on the 3.08.20 on a 72 hour dispatch item. Glasses still has not arrived to date with no communication from Optically. The quality of the product is acceptable however, I just can't recommend them due to their poor customer service.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good overall experience - fixed the problem

I had an issue with the multi focal lense, contacted Optically immediately, who then forwarded a detailed instruction on pupil measuring. Glasses were then returned for lense replacement. Replacement lenses were great, unfortunately then had a problem with frame breaking due to lenses being popped in and out. Replacement frames and lenses working well. I have paid for all returned shipping involved.

Youning

YouningRed Hill 2603, ACT

A++++ experience in reglazing the lens.

I received quality service of reglaze my glasses from Optically last year and will be a return customer soon. No problems at all and would recommend to anyone. It took weeks to arrive but was understandable due to my complex prescription.

Great work in replacing lenses. Would recommend

It’s a quality service and reasonable prices. No problems at all Would recommend to anyone looking to Reglaze their glasses. It is definitely cheaper than Specsavers or other chains that offer re-glazing services

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.

Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con

Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,
Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives

Other Optical Retailers