OptiComm

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was quick and painless!!

A true professional outfit who looks after their customers. Initial call was handled professionally with right advise and guidance provided from the onset. Booking done without delay on payment. Cheerful tech arrived on time to do the install (unlike NBN and the big T). He did a wonderful job; went out of his way to ensure the fibre was installed despite the builders doing a terrible job with the conduits. And, I was up and away in no time!! So, thanks Opticomm. Looking forward to a long and beneficial relationship with fast speeds and no dropouts :)

Great customer service

The customer service representative was friendly and professional. The wait time was minimal and once connected my enquiry was efficiently answered. I was also provided with additional information regarding what to do next to fully resolve my issue.

Rob

RobSouthwest, VIC

"all staff pleasant to deal with"

Great company too deal with. Efficient, pleasant and great communicators. I am so very happy that opticomm I installed my NBN lines instead of telstra! Finally an alternative to deal with.

Contract Type24-month contract

JacquelineP

JacquelinePGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Extremely helpful and friendly customer service. The advice and information they provided was great and really easy to follow, and they were very quick in answering and solving my query

Start DateSeptember 2019

Treen

TreenVictoria

New Opticom installation

"Excellent and efficient service beats NBN hands down!!" Staff were friendly and arrived on time and device connected without any drama the connection is great with fast speed and no drop outs

Contract Type12-month contract

RCPM

RCPMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service and Professional Approach

Initial Connection inquiry was very professionally handled and booking was done promptly for Initial Connection Visit. Thomas was very very helpful and professional. He went extra yard to try and find a connection booking suitable to us.

Not Happy

Not Happy

Prompt and professional

Prompt and informative installation booking follow up call. Service yet to be connected, but its a good start to our professional relationship.
I look forward to enjoying great internet service supply.

Great customer service

"Conversation was quick and clear"
Was great customer service over the phone. Will post another review once get connected with the fibre optic. So far initial conversation for organising connection was friendly and helpful.

miaw - fen

miaw - fenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful

Very helpful and very good and very friendly to talk and on time to my connection the technician was very helpful and explain to me how to connect so Im very happy

Standalone or BundledBundled

Saraht

SarahtSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very responsive. Fast service and very helpful. I highly recommend Opticom. They are customer-oriented and provided a lot of helpful hints. I am from NSW and not familiar with Victorian building procedures. the Opticom team went out of their way to help me.

Contract Type18-month contract

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

We had our new house wired up and due to move weren't going to make the 12-4pm spot. I called CS and they answered in a jiffy. I then spoke directly to the technician who worked around our arrival and was there on our arrival.

Natasha Berry

Natasha BerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time dealing with OptiComm

"Great customer service with a friendly member of your staff." Gave me the first available appointment and apologised that they were so busy at the moment. Well done guys keep up the good work.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - avoid.

Service is unreliable, drops out for no reason. Their team at the call centre are unhelpful, the standard response we have received when experiencing issues is a quote for $300 to have a technician attend. Both times we have been later informed by our isp that the problem was planned or emergency maintenance on the lines by opticomm. How could opticomm not be able to tell us this? The digital tv connection was so bad we gave up and got an antenna installed and have had perfect reception ever since. When we have asked for a manager to complain, each time they are conveniently off sick or have just left the office. We would not be using this incompetent company but for the fact that they have the monopoly on the lines in our suburb.

1st time user

1st time userSouthwest, VIC

Quick and easy phone call done in less than 5 minutes"

Not connected yet but everything else has been great and easy and very good communication. Always get back to me within the day and always confirm with a email or sms

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sam helped me heaps!

"Very helpful Sam was, Thank you!" I spoke to him a couple of times and he emailed me with where the communications cables run into my property so that I don't drive the stakes into their assets.

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

The guys were very thorough and knowledgeable in what they were doing". Would recommend them to anyone. Came out to do a job but couldn't complete because of an electrical error, not on their part, and will come back immediately once electrical problem is fixed.

Craig

CraigIllawarra, NSW

"Great customer service!"

From initial enquiry with customer service through to installation Opticomm made it seamless. The technician who came out was on-time, very polite, super efficient. So far the speeds have been great and no drop outs. Be interesting to see if this changes with more people on the network!

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract

KhagendraK

KhagendraKPerth, WA

"Good customer service."

I had to cancel the connection request because of few infrastracture limitation to my property and it was delt pretty well. I am very happy with the way they delt with my problem. Big Thanks to OptiComm.

EugeneJ

EugeneJPerth, WA

Technician was great , worked hard to fix the problem, Tele staff were amazing, they helped me troubleshoot problems , assisted in the organization and service fault checks and were friendly and pleasant at all times. All staff have been a pleasure to deal with and should be commended . Thankyou so much."

Meng U

Meng UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very slow during peak hour, was good initially.

The connection appears to now suffer from congestion. I initially had a good connection and speeds, however it appears there may be too many users or their equipment isn't quite on par with NBN. My brother lives down the road with government NBN and has a much more reliable connection. Service is slow from 3-10pm which affects my work.

Start DateApril 2018
Adequate Speeds No

Anthony P.

Anthony P.asked

Have had my fta/foxtel without a signal since tuesday, just suddenly dropped out. Upon checking unit outside, the ac power light is flashing green, as is the one in the garage, but all other lights are blank. Looks like a power supply issue? This surely must be a fault with opticomm?

Laurie A.

Laurie A.asked

who provides the free to air tv

Pekasked

Hi I have gone a week without any services (Internet, FTA Tv or Foxtel) and just had a technician attend to the property and replace the power supply adaptor. Internet has been restored however the FTA TV is still out. Any suggestions as to what I do or should I contact Opticomm?

OptiComm
Martin S.OptiComm

Hi Pek, I have checked with our team, and I understand our tech returned within 45 minutes of fixing the internet issue, and fixed the FTA-TV issue on that second call. If you have any FTA-TV issues in future, our Melbourne Call Centre is available on 1300 137 800. Thanks & regards, Martin (OptiComm)

Hi Martin
Yes you are correct, he did return and sorted it all out. Was found to be a faulty RF Video Output on the box so replaced and everything is running perfectly. I would like to add I was extremely impressed by the service I received. The fault was raised by my ISP just before close of business on Friday afternoon and the technician sent me a message first thing Monday morning to say he was not far away. At the time of posting this it was during that 45minute window so I was relieved he returned and solved so quickly. Well done Opticomm, honestly well done

Get an answer from our members and OptiComm representatives