OptiComm
Listing monitored by OptiComm

• Adequate Speeds Yes (56) · No (19)

TANIA HINRICHSEN
TANIA HINRICHSENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, quick, reliable and professional

"I registered and paid online yesterday morning. And got a call from Thomas at lunchtime. He was very helpful and efficient answered all my questions and booked me an appointment for Monday morning. Was so happy to get an appointment so early. He was very professional. Thank you"

LuqmanA
LuqmanAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Agent was able to understand the situation and guided me that it was ok to talk with builder before arranging the installation time. That’s peace of mind for not having to rush in installation.

Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Every step of the process was so easy and seamless. First stop was the customer service who called to book a time for technician attendance. The lady was nice and professional. On the day of installation, the technician arrived within the appointed time window. Since it was during the lockdown period, the technician followed every COVID safety rules. After introducing himself, he said that he needed access to the garage and side fence for an hour. Opticomm NTD was installed neatly in the electrical box. Amazing service all around!

easy communication

easy communication and dealing to have a new connection for my new property. i cant wait to have connection so i can get a good internet provider.
hopefully there is no problem in the future. thanks

Prasad
PrasadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The staff are rude! They only speak about and think about them self! 4 hour lead time for the installation??

Pre connection experience. Opticomm employees are Gods and you need to pray for their arrival.. They will say any time between any 4 hours allowed as per the Australian Ombudsman. When I was requested them to call me 30 minutes before they arrive, they just refused and one of the employees (Even though I spoke very professional) disconnected my call. Is this the way you guys handle customers? I know why you behaved that way, only because you don't have any competition as estate contracted with you and residents should die or take connection only from your of they need internet, very unfortunate Australia to have this kind of internet setup! Shame on you the way you are treating customers!!!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
MichaelL
MichaelLSouthwest, VIC

Great help from the team!

"Great service and information. Alana was lovely to deal with and gave me all the information I need in a quick and understandable way which made it very clear. Thank you"

So helpful

The staff are so friendly, helpful and on top of everything. They worked with my family until we were connected to the internet and they ensured we were supported the whole way!

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

"Friendly staff, Very supportive"

On the first contact, the staff members gave reaasuring words to reliving the stress of getting a fibre connection to my new home. Great words. Expecting great service too in the future.

Start DateJuly 2021

TamarinG
TamarinGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I called opticomm and by the end of the day all the sign up was done and i had a booking to get everything connected on the day i selected after move in. Friendly, quick and smooth process.

Dave from the West
Dave from the WestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Customer Service Ever

Sabby
SabbySydney, NSW

Very friendly and helpful.

Very friendly and helpful!! Will give more feedback once connection is completed. Hopefully all be good up and running soon to share a great feedback. Thank you so much! Cheers!

JaneH
JaneHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

"They contacted me when they said they would call and I got the connection booked in when i wanted it, great stuff Opticomm keep up the great work" Cheers Jane

Stephen19
Stephen19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick contact

We made payment for connection and contacted to lock in a date for tech to come next business day from Opticomm to try get connection done quickly as possible with aim for appointment the next week

Easy to make booking"

Staff was so friendly easy to make a booking to connect where have you guys been !
Thanks so much to making the process easy and stress free thanks again opticomm

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

Service is too slow. No choice but to get their service in my estate.

Not happy with their service. Installation waiting time takes ages. When there is fault you have to go through your provider and Opticomm will have to schedule appointment and it takes another couple of weeks. Bad.

Read more reviews - page 2

HUDDYHUDSOY
HUDDYHUDSOYasked

How much overall bandwidth does OptiComm make available to Keysborough, Melbourne. Victoria.
10Gbps? More? Less?

How many properties are connected to the exchange/node (in Keysborough)?
300 properties? More? Less?

What is the maximum bandwidth OptiComm can deliver from that exchange/node, not theoretically, but based on existing technology?

I am asking these questions as I'm looking to move into this area.
My ISP can continue my current 'subscription' over to your infrastructure, I'd like to know by-the-numbers if OptiComm can provide what my ISP is saying can be provided.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Colin Turnbull
Colin Turnbull

Sorry I am in Drouin and we are just moving in. They have been in the set-up so far

KLR
KLRasked

Hi, are in a estate and with Opticomm, we had a power outage overnight and when power was restored in the morning everything is up and running internet ect but our free to air tv and Foxtel has been affected. The tv can not locate any channels and is showing no antenna. Trying to find how we can reconnect the antenna to restore the free to air tv and Foxtel.
Any help appreciated.

Steph L.
Steph L.asked

Have just moved into an estate where OptiComm is the only service available. My issue is connection. I have tried three different brand new routers, I seem to have connection for a few minutes and then my OptiComm box flashes red and I lose connection. Really not sure what to do at this point...any ideas anyone??

Get an answer from our members and OptiComm representatives

Other Internet Service Providers