OptiComm

Here on time

The customer service from Opticomm is great, they came on time to connect the service. The connection is very good and we have had no issues so far. Keep up the good job.

"Easy process to follow"

The process of booking a connection to that of getting it completed was seamless and easy from end to end, backed by a happy and supportive team which gave a great postive customer service experience!

Fantastic service

"The man I spoke to was very knowledgeable and provided excellent information and advice. I felt much more fully across the issues I needed to raise with my builder and Foxtel"

Standalone or BundledBundled

"They were very helpful"

The staff was very helpful they put me on hold to find out exactly what needs to be done and whey likely they will attend to the work that I have asked about

Great Customer service

The customer service staff was very professional and extended her service by sending me what I need to make it much more easier for me to book in for connection.

Very professional and prompt."

Very professional and prompt, we called opticomm after our fibre was installed! there was an issue with the fibre in the street. Since this phone they have been working tirelessly to fix the problem. They are very professional and moved promptly to attend to our install.
I recommend this company.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Prompt and Resourceful

Communication was spot on and I was provided with the information I needed to start the ball rolling. Asked about the peripheral connections and was provided with the details promptly

Standalone or BundledBundled

OptiComm Consumer Experience

OptiComm has a quick response just after 2 minutes I submitted my request.
quick response quick response quick response quick response quick response quick response quick response quick response quick response

Two thumbs up

They are very professional and prompt in handling my connection request. Opticomm Customer service should be the benchmark that the rest of the networks should follow. Keep it up guys.

Great service from the moment I called to having a friendly technician arrive on site. The job was completed efficiently and neat and the technician was happy to answer any questions

Start DateJune 2019

"I was called back after my phone dropped out. I could easily understand my operator who was friendly helpful and assisted with the whole process. Excellent customer service that is rare these days“

prompt response, within a minute of request.

prompt response, within a minute of request. They are really good and response fast appointment booked for a next day within few minutes for the connection. Highly recommended, they are real business people with customer centric approach.

Great customer service

"Very polite lady who was clear with her updates and talked me through what my options were. She was also very prompt in sending me the required paperwork by email."

Data TypeCapped Data

It was quick and efficient

With in minutes of submitting my order online, I had a call form Opticomm to arrange a booking for the connection to the property. The customer services agent was very accommodating to insure that the appointment time fitted in with me.

Pleasant to deal with

Staff have been helpful on every contact since signing up to organising a technician to visit the house & have been reasonable with the service they provide. - NOR WA, Alkimos beach

Great Service

Quick response to emails, friendly and helpful staff, never had an issue with using this service ever. I highly recommend Opticomm for customer service, you should be proud of your staff.

Both times I have called Opticom I have had great service.
They called me straight after my online application to advise a connection date that is within the next 3 business days. This is a lot quicker than I thought :)

Excellent service

My request for connection has been responded promptly. The technicians came on time as scheduled and very professional in their job. It only took them around 2 hours to finish everything and it's ready for internet connection now. Wow, a job well done!

Standalone or BundledStandalone

Amazingly quick response by phone to my online inquiry. Pleasant customer service staff were able to answer my query. I haven't had my FTTP service connected yet but I'm not expecting any issues.

Easy Service Activation Booking

Fast efficient and simple booking of the service to be activated. Have yet to test the actual system but so far has been pretty smooth sailing. I am quite excited about testing the speed and reliability of my chosen service provider next.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data

There is no internet and signal to TV since morning. When checked with retailer, they advised the issue is with the Opticomm. The Opticomm power light is flashing and other lights are off. Can you please help?
Hi Sam, If you are still having issues, please contact us on 1300 137 800 and report the fault. You could also send me your address in private message and I will have our team look into it. Thanks & regards, OptiComm Management

Do you offer a payment plan to setup Opticomm to a newly built home?
If you have financial difficulties in paying the connect fee, please call our CCID Manager on 1300 137 800 and discuss your options. Kind regards OptiComm Management

My tv shows no signal???
Ring 1300 137 800 and report the fault.