OptiComm

• Adequate Speeds Yes (90%) · No (10%)

Helpful personnel and prompt communication.

Easy to communicate with and navigated my online query regarding connection. Once payment was submitted online had a phone call within the first hour to arrange for installation and text sent with details for future reference.

Marianne

Marianne

All good so far!

Quick service, (they returned my call in a matter of minutes) from an Australian Service Centre and a real and helpful person!
I will update the review when the service is complete, lets hope its the same result.

NickP

NickPSydney, NSW

Great service very reliable.

"haha because the lady I spoke to was funny and helpful, she was really friendly easy to understand.."
considering it was my first call up so thanks heaps hopefully my issue will get fixed real soon.

Excellent Service!

Custom service replied to my enquiry quickly. She guided me through the connection process. The technician arrived as scheduled. He was very friendly and did a good job in setting up my connection. I'm very pleased with their service.

Standalone or BundledBundled

Our Little Linden

Our Little LindenHunter Region, NSW

"Quick turnaround on confirmation of install"

Quick turnaround on confirmation of install. We thought it would take 2 weeks, but all sorted within 2 hours. Fully upfront about costs etc. very happy with this type of efficient service

Alex

AlexGippsland, VIC

Application process

I sent my application in and within minutes I got a receipt and another email indicating that once paid a member of the team would contact me to organise a date and time to install the connect. Impressed so far.

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

True example of great customer service

The person I spoke to was amazing and took her time to explain the process. The response time from the moment I made the payment was amazing. The process is simple. Keep up the great work.

Amy N

Amy NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer service

I recently had an issue with my internet connection and opticomm’s customer service went above and beyond to get the fault fixed promptly. Carlee constantly called me with updates and made my case high priority whilst liaising with my internet provider. If it wasn’t for her I don’t think the issue would have been resolved yet. Thank you so much.

Start DateAugust 2015
Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Super Excellent Service!

"excellent service and quick"

I've been dealing with Carlee from the last 4 years, and the rest of her team, their service and efficiency is top notch! Our experience have always been amazing...

Start DateJanuary 2015

GPal

GPalMelbourne

Rip off, worst customer service

moved into a new estate, was asked to pay $550 and was told that service will be active 1 week after i will move in. Guess what , 3 months no active connection and no compensation. A 4G dongle was give to use which was piece of ****. Finally, got an connection and find out i cannot choose my own service provider. i have to use one from opticomm service provider list which is $20 more.

Start DateNovember 2019

Rebecca P.

Rebecca P.Perth, WA

Very efficient

I called Opticomm on a Monday and by Wednesday I had internet. The speeds are much faster than any other internet we've had and we haven't had any dropouts so far.
We are extremely happy with the service OptiComm have provided.

Contract Type24-month contract

Good Customer Service

I lost internet service and my Provider could not tell me why so I contacted OptiComm for information and assistance. "good service and provided the information I needed and assistance straight away"

Start DateOctober 2016
Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Review collected in partnership with OptiComm

First connection to new property

I called OptiComm to schedule an installation. My call was answered quickly and the information I was given was detailed, clear and helpful. I was not made to feel stupid for calling prematurely.

Excellent customer service

My request for a fibre install at my new property was actioned within 1 hour. My phone call was picked up by Sophie where an appointment was confirmed promptly. Thank you.

Connection issues

"The prompt response and great attitude of the guy that spoke to me. I’m not very technically minded but he explained things simply and didn’t make me feel like an idiot!"

SivakumarV

SivakumarVSydney, NSW

Excellent service from billing Dept

Quick understanding of my request and provided the solution on time.
This was an issue with the new development fee charged by Opticomm and Exetel, where exetel cannot find the payment done to Opticomm. Billing dept understood the issue and provided the refund on-time.
Excellent service with *****

Contract Type12-month contract

Daz

DazPerth, WA

Awesome service

I did an online request to get my NBN connected, I expected this to take a few days - I was contacted within 4 hours and it was connected the very next morning at 8am (just as they said it would be), this service was outstanding, prompt, efficient and all of the staff are very friendly to talk to - Thank You

John and Toni

John and ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company I have had the mispleasure to deal with

Excellent Customer Service

OptiComm were very professional and responsive to my issue.

The "problem" was resolved after a minor adjustment was made to a new modem that I had recently purchased from my Service Provider.

Start DateApril 2016