Optifast VLCD

Optifast VLCD

Chocolate, Coffee, Strawberry, etc...

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Supermum

SupermumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious flavour!

This is my favourite flavour. I have it every morning with ice. I mix it in my blender so it tastes just like a frappe without all the calories. I don't strictly follow the program but I do like to have this every morning for breakfast.

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy Online.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Esjaymorgans

EsjaymorgansSydney, NSW

Life Changing

Purchased in October 2019 at Amcal.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes

Chocolate bars new recipe, not nice.

I've been eating these for over 4 years and thoroughly enjoyed them, but the new recipe is just not nice. Please change it back. I used to recommend these to friends but not anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist online. for $19.99.

Taste

Great shakes!

Started optifast 3 days ago Got creative and Added some mint to my vanilla optifast shake and also mint to garnish sooo nice and refreshing so I thought I would share

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Weight Loss.

I have tried other flavors, soups as ne desserts but I keep coming back to chocolate. I buy it in the 18 sachet box. I find that if I put my water in the freezer 20 minutes before I use it, then it seems to make the shake fluffier and more filling. This has worked wonders with my weight. I have lost 40kgs so far and looking forward to less of me. Thank you Optifast.

Purchased in February 2019 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for $52.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

GoldenRetrieverMum

GoldenRetrieverMumSouth East Queensland, QLD

A delicious shake, much better than any competitors

Purchased in November 2018 for $37.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

geoffrey fulton

geoffrey fultonSouthwest, VIC

Big mistake buying this!

Last thing I wanted to be eating is so much sugar and artificial sugar in this product. Never expected it to be in the product. Partly my mistake by not checking the contents. We know sugar is BAAAAD for us yet they put excess in this product . Tastes horrible sweet. Suggest Atkins shakes... much better!!! Bought two boxes and now throwing them in the bin

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemists Warehouse for $77.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

GoldenRetrieverMum

GoldenRetrieverMumSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite Optifast shake, next to mocha.

I love the taste of the Optifast coffee shake, in fact I look forward to it every morning, the same way I used to look forward to my morning cuppa. I definitely don't find it too sweet. I make it up using 200mls ice cold water plus I throw in about 8 ice cubes, and a teaspoon of Nescafe coffee granules and blitz in a blender. Comes out frothy, creamy and delicious.
I just wish that it was available in a box of 18, like the vanilla and chocolate shakes.
Optifast definitely works, I have lost over 75kg in just under 11 months.

Purchased in September 2019 at Direct Chemist Outlet for $36.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Lily B.

Lily B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product taste

Ive started only 4 days ago, and find the bars and shakes too sweet.
Im a person who allways craves sweets, but for me too ,its too sweet!
The flavours are great, and satisfying though.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Taste
Vkc

VkcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smaller girl and still Very happy!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $47.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

Optifast Chocolate Bars - NEW RECIPE, more carbs.

I've been using Optifast bars since March 2019 (six months), as part of a medically supervised VLCD with great results (25kg lost). I am disappointed in the recent change in recipe by Optifast to their Chocolate bars. The texture is slightly firmer than the lovely fudge-like bar it used to be and it doesn't taste as sweet as it used to, but more importantly, the carbohydrates have increased from 17.8g to 23.4g per 70g bar. That's 31% more carbs than they used to have. I'm hoping this doesn't effect the results I've been getting, but I will have to monitor the effect closely and look for an alternative - 5.6g is a lot when you are on a strict low-carb intake.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Bec M.

Bec M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I've been using these for a few months now and have lost 2 dress sizes with only replacing one meal a day and eating quite normally for the rest. I've tried all the flavours and they're all really good, but the caramel is my favorite. Some have a slightly bitter aftertaste, but compared with other brands it's really not a big deal. They mix well and have a creamy smooth texture. Sometimes I blend a banana through for variety and it's just like a smoothie. I have not been starving which means that it's realistic for me long term. Will definitely continue with the program.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $45.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes

BRONWYN

BRONWYNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New recipe chocolate bar

I used to love the chocolate bar but the new recipe is horrible. Pity because the originals were a great meal replacement. On par with the soup. Won't be buying these again.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste

Rose

RoseNsw

Tasty and sustainable weight loss program

I have been using the products for 5 days, I'm a busy mum also working but have not experienced the fatigue or hunger I was dreading. I alternate coffee and chocolate shakes, add lots of ice and blend with instant coffee.I have actually been eating more veggies on this program than I normally would. Also feel the weight falling off. I know this is sustainable for me. Check out the opticook website for recipe ideas - there is a lot you can have with the allowed veggies.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Tastes horrible

I’ve tried the chicken soup and the variety bars
The chicken soup tastes like uncooked flour and is absolutely horrible I’ve followed the instructions to the tee and even tried to boil it to get rid of the uncooked flour taste which was against the recommendation but it’s just a dreadful taste either way
The bars are so sweet and stodgy I cant believe they are a weight loss food Im not a sweet tooth person so I don’t like them

Purchased in May 2019 for $40.00.

Weight LostNo change
KASH

KASHPerth, WA

The best I have tried so far

Only thing is its expensive.
Best flavors chocolate and banana. Worst Coffee.
Very filling and tastes good.
Mixes well. Doesn't need milk which is convenient.
Has low sugar compared to other brands which is a plus for weigh loss.

Purchased in November 2018 at Pharmacy Online for $39.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

Jan A

Jan ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful flavour - tastes like chemicals

I bought a box of chocolate shakes yesterday and had my first sachet today, it tasted absolutely horrible. It burnt my throat and tasted like chemicals. Don’t waste your money!

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Jen S.

Jen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Major results; decent flavors

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Kristy

KristyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love it

I finally took the leap and started last week .. I’ve been real strict with myself and tbh very proud also I started the week at 139kg Monday morning I weighed myself on the same scales ( I work at a medical clinic and the scales get tested all the time ) 131 kg Friday night ... I know I won’t get that result again but super motivating for me which I need . Massive loss loving it so far

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $34.99.

Mr. P

Mr. P

New coffee formula tastes awful

I’m a long time user of the coffee flavoured shake. It was my favourite.
I noticed this week that this particular shake tasted sickeningly sweet. The flavour is unpalatable to me.

Purchased in February 2019.